Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jon101

Could I have a reading please

Jon101

Hi.

I have had some really awful things happen in my life lately. Some of these things were my fault due to bad choices I made, others seem inexplicable to me.

Find myself paralyzed by indecision and I'd really appreciate anyone who can help me.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

rashore

Thread cleaned. Folks, please keep in mind this specific forums rules and guidelines. 

In the interests of privacy please do not post personally identifiable information such as your full name, e-mail address, home address or telephone number; similarly please do not request private details of other members if you are the one doing the readings. If a reading involves a photograph of someone then please make sure you have their permission to post it before doing so.

Also, this section of the boards is intended for the giving and receiving of psychic readings and as such we ask that members restrict unrelated comments or skeptic vs believer style discussions on the topic of psychic abilities to the Metaphysics and Psychic Phenomena or Psychic Abilities sections.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Peggy aka Moonchaser

Hi Jon 101.  Let's see the date of your question was October 2.  Poor thing, hard to imagine but this too will pass, and you will grow right out of your pain like it is a seed.  It sounds like you are dealing with betrayal by 'fiends'.   A self-examiner as well.  Jon it is hard to believe, but you/your life needed to give you this/these experiences and these feelings, and the sleeplessness and monkey mind are part and parcel of what you must learn to tame.  

So I pulled 3 cards for You from my Raider Waite Smith deck.  VI wands .... Your ethical position is somewhat tenuous.  but your flare and vibrant energy will carry you nicely.  However, if you wish to carve out some time to do some RECOVERY work, the high Priestess will make you a good guide.  Evidently, you may find a higher purpose and path in humility instead of your pride.  But truly, Jon 101, you are a strong Luminary in this world, so be light and strong.

~Moonchaser

Today is exactly 2 months since you requested a reading g so I would be very glad to hear our things have worked out for you since posting about your serious stressors that had come your way.  Peace Out.

image.jpeg

Jon101

Thank you ever so much for your reply. I very much appreciate your time and energy.

The situation hasn't resolved, but I have actually swallowed my pride a little, and yes, I too believe that this is a needed lesson for me.

You've given me some things to think about.

Again, thank you - if it matters, you have helped.

Jon.

Jon101

Having thought a little, I'd like to tell you that I was indeed dealing with a kind of betrayal.

And so too, morally, I was in a tenuous position of my own making through a pointless bit of dishonesty - a 'white' lie if you will.

There was no reason for the lie on my part, other than laziness, but it made the whole situation far more difficult.

I'm really interested in 'The High Priestess' - would it be asking too much if you could tell me a little more about what this card may represent?.

Jon.

Peggy aka Moonchaser

I will Jon, tomorrow morning.

Peggy aka Moonchaser

Good Morning @Jon101  So more on the High Priestess you ask.  There is a lot going on with the 2nd card of the Major Arcana, the High Priestess, so I need to narrow it to your situation.  You said, You have"felt paralyzed by indecision".  Here is what the High Priestess advises:  You must sit with the choices and sort out what is Sacred and what is Mundane.  It is a meta-physical list similar to a Pros and Cons list.  The difference is in the nature of Valuing.  What you hold Sacred.  For example, some relationships in our lives are mundane, simply people we know and interact with.  However, Sacred relationships are those that you hold very dear.  Friendships that would break your heart to loose them. Do you see?    She sits between two pillars, one black, and one white.  This is to remind you that answers are found in the GRAY zone, in the middle.  Black and white thinking is very divisive... so check yourself for how you are viewing your 'situation'. Lastly, you honor what is Sacred by your honestly and owning your part in how the situation came about.  I drew an extra Outcome card for you.  If you handle things with Integrity your outcome will bring you to a deeper and happier relationship.

129548489_10218535748932129_5878472354743145850_n.jpg

Edited by Peggy aka Moonchaser

Jon101

Peggy, thank you so much.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness and willingness to explain.

Your reading has been a comfort and a help and the things you said fit perfectly.

If there is any way I can return the favour, feel free to ask.

• Thanks 1