Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video: Fast Flying UFOs, The Future Transport

nordicboy

UFOs with Speeds up to km/h 30,000 100,000 130,000 230,000 300,000 320,000, 1,800,000 km/h. The Future Transport. UFO Extraterrestrials Aliens Future Transport. UFOs intercept objective programs for viewing information about space cavities. The UFO is controlled by a robot that did not die 600 million years ago, connected to my hacked computer system in my body. The main UFO base is beyond Uranus. USA Donald Trump and USA army works with NASA on behalf of these Aliens and covers the Aliens hiding them because he is controlled by a robot computer system himself. The USA government and NASA are hiding aliens because they are part of the aliens themselves and are working on those aliens to steal the other rich families properties and families planet resources, they steal owners of this planet resources: money, human bodies, babies, technologies, real estate, corporations industries, fashion clothing, minerals, furniture. All USA army and NASA working against humanity. NASA sees these alien ships very well from the International Space Station and is well aware of the aliens, without the need to talk about them in silence, because they are controlled by a computer system and the aliens carry the stolen resources for them in USA. More about me: https://twitter.com/LaurisBergs

Citplanētieši 7.jpg

Citplanētieši 9.jpg

yhgf.jpg

Edited by nordicboy

Indigo huh?

My mother fell for that garbage but later neurological and genetic tests showed it was a chromosomal disorder (gene deletion) with autism as a symptom.

https://lv.linkedin.com/in/lauris-bergs-71680610b

Study some actual biology, physics and astronomy. We are a first generation rocky planet in a first generation galaxy.  A humanoid shaped alien is biologically impossible and they have no use for our minerals due to them being quite common in the universe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Piney said:

Indigo huh?

My mother fell for that garbage but later neurological and genetic tests showed it was a chromosomal disorder (gene deletion) with autism as a symptom.

https://lv.linkedin.com/in/lauris-bergs-71680610b

Study some actual biology, physics and astronomy. We are a first generation rocky planet in a first generation galaxy.  A humanoid shaped alien is biologically impossible and they have no use for our minerals due to them being quite common in the universe. 

There was noise from Apollo 11's first mission flight to the moon. Latvian space technology was destroyed, those who wanted to help did it by killing the entire Latvian space crew, and it made noise. The history of Latvia's space is over 900 trillion years old in this galaxy is more than 300 other Latvian planets with development index 9 and more. Latvians have mastered many galaxies. This is also Latvian planet and USA army knows it. Development index 9 is 3 billion year future potential. More about me: https://twitter.com/LaurisBergs.

Edited by nordicboy

Just now, nordicboy said:
35 minutes ago, Piney said:

There was noise from Apollo 11's first mission flight to the moon. Latvian space technology was destroyed, those who wanted to help did it by killing the entire Latvian space crew, and it made noise. The history of Latvia's space is over 900 trillion years old in this galaxy is more than 300 other Latvian planets with development index 9 and more. Latvians have mastered many galaxies. This is also Latvian planet and USA army knows it. More about me: https://twitter.com/LaurisBergs.

The whole idea of Nordics is not only racist. It's ridiculous.

The Indo-Europeans were nomads who became good borrowers and all their technology came from somewhere else. The Balto-Slavs were the last of them to come out of the woods.....actually they stayed in the swamps and the Universe is just short of 13 billion years old. 

It's a shame though. The German crusaders stomped you. Then the Russians stomped you and nationalistic insanity always comes from being stomped on. The same happened with my people, the Lenape. :no:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, nordicboy said:

Hallo, dein Konzept der Geschichte ist völlig kaputt und entweder dein Scherz oder du trollst. Wenn Sie trollen, ist dies der falsche Ort, um dies zu tun.

Oh und übrigens, du bist sicherlich kein Nordicboy, ich bezweifle, dass du sogar Nordicboy bist.:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

@nordicboy  So a computer inside your body which a 600 million year old robot is connected to..  Have you ever spent time in a mental institution?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, nordicboy said:

UFOs with Speeds up to km/h 30,000 100,000 130,000 230,000 300,000 320,000, 1,800,000 km/h. The Future Transport. UFO Extraterrestrials Aliens Future Transport. UFOs intercept objective programs for viewing information about space cavities. The UFO is controlled by a robot that did not die 600 million years ago, connected to my hacked computer system in my body. The main UFO base is beyond Uranus. USA Donald Trump and USA army works with NASA on behalf of these Aliens and covers the Aliens hiding them because he is controlled by a robot computer system himself. The USA government and NASA are hiding aliens because they are part of the aliens themselves and are working on those aliens to steal the other rich families properties and families planet resources, they steal owners of this planet resources: money, human bodies, babies, technologies, real estate, corporations industries, fashion clothing, minerals, furniture. All USA army and NASA working against humanity. NASA sees these alien ships very well from the International Space Station and is well aware of the aliens, without the need to talk about them in silence, because they are controlled by a computer system and the aliens carry the stolen resources for them in USA. More about me: https://twitter.com/LaurisBergs

Citplanētieši 7.jpg

Citplanētieši 9.jpg

yhgf.jpg

I heard this story before, the Aliens are like Butt Monkeys and hide inside the Anus. They are called Anus Aliens, do you also carry around Anal Aliens?:o

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, nordicboy said:

There was noise from Apollo 11's first mission flight to the moon. Latvian space technology was destroyed, those who wanted to help did it by killing the entire Latvian space crew, and it made noise. The history of Latvia's space is over 900 trillion years old in this galaxy is more than 300 other Latvian planets with development index 9 and more. Latvians have mastered many galaxies. This is also Latvian planet and USA army knows it. More about me: https://twitter.com/LaurisBergs.

This is priceless. :P

• Thanks 1

A near identical thread to this has already been closed - with nothing new to add, this is simply a rehash of the same thing.

Closed.

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked