Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shape-shifting Trump not to be trusted

Eldorado

My own one is that Trump is in fact seriously ill, on a ventilator, in Walter Reed. The person we saw in the car was a body double. A double will also be shown leaving the hospital, etc, if they choose to go ahead with that act. The PTB have too much invested in Trump, and this is their opportunity to really control Trump.... because it isn't Trump. They'll use this until he actually survives (but will be in a weakened, damaged state and therefore pliable) or manage a smooth transition to the VP.

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

My own one is that Trump is in fact seriously ill, on a ventilator, in Walter Reed. The person we saw in the car was a body double. A double will also be shown leaving the hospital, etc, if they choose to go ahead with that act. The PTB have too much invested in Trump, and this is their opportunity to really control Trump.... because it isn't Trump. They'll use this until he actually survives (but will be in a weakened, damaged state and therefore pliable) or manage a smooth transition to the VP.

:lol:  Someone already made a movie about that.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I believe that aliens live among us, because I've met one! (Long story), but surely they would be smarter than Trump.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, acute said:

Oh, for gods sake..... not immortal:wacko:

Prepare to be assimilated... resistance is FUTILE :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

28 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to think that every news organization has been secretly bought by the Weekly World News.

I wish.  I miss Ed Anger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

Oh, for gods sake..... not immortal:wacko:

Please hold me. I'm scared.:blink:

• Haha 4

Ludicrous, Trump is not a shape shifting immortal alien, but I am beginning to wonder about that thing on top of his head^_^

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

OIP.I60ykQq5ThLm4r5U40R7_gHaHa?w=193&h=1

It wasnt a reach...makes sense...

OIP.k_3E6gGmBq7yLzmS014MpgHaHY?w=193&h=1

OIP.8vRwvZIQpBgEhwNPyXTNfAHaKe?w=193&h=2

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, and then said:

Prepare to be assimilated... resistance is FUTILE :w00t:

Does that make Melania the Borg Queen? :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Peter B said:

Does that make Melania the Borg Queen? :)

LOL.. probably.. because Trump is a bit of a drone.. 

9 hours ago, Obviousman said:

My own one is that Trump is in fact seriously ill, on a ventilator, in Walter Reed.

Counter that.  He was never sick.  Faked it to do just what he did, make a heroic return in a video to tell people not to fear covid, get back to work and vote for him.

Now he says he feels better than he has in the last 20 years.  Biden should demand he take a drug test.

Thanks for the thread, it points out just how much of a joke this whole thing has become.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Counter that.  He was never sick.  Faked it to do just what he did, make a heroic return in a video to tell people not to fear covid, get back to work and vote for him.

Now he says he feels better than he has in the last 20 years.  Biden should demand he take a drug test.

Thanks for the thread, it points out just how much of a joke this whole thing has become.

You know that is a frightening thought, if true there has to be a major cover up in place involving so many people that I am certain it will get leaked. It does seem strange that his health has improved so fast, I would like to beleive your wrong but it doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility. Think of the damage this will do if your right, it's hard to fathom it all.

Wow.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Eldorado said:

QAnon is not the only movement getting worked up over Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis.

Conspiracy theorists on the extreme fringe also suspect that Trump—who they believe might be an immortal alien—might have contracted coronavirus in an attempt to shed his mortal flesh and shapeshift into something else.

Steenberg started an online petition three years ago called “Disclose: Humanoid Extra Terrestrials Live Among Us.”

His website highlights the bulk of his theories and with nearly 30,000 Twitter followers and over 10,000 signatures on his petition, Steenberg is confident he knows the truth.

Full monty at Vice Magazine:Link

Well, it wouldn't surprise me. After all, Nancy Pelosi is a vampire. Notice how - for the last 2 months - she has been wearing a neck scarf in public ? It's to hide the puncture wounds in her neck. 

And what's with Chuck Schumer's forehead ? That CAN'T be natural. I think they've just put Professer Xavier in a suite and a wig ? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

:lol:  Someone already made a movie about that.  

I found it, it was Dave with Kevin Kline and Sigourney Weaver

• Like 1

I have a theory that the Deep-state removed the real Donald Trump and now we have a clone walking around :D

• Haha 4