Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shape-shifting Trump not to be trusted

Eldorado

9 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I have a theory that the Deep-state removed the real Donald Trump and now we have a clone walking around :D

I heard that about Clinton years ago from a guy wearing a white t-shirt that he had written stuff on in different colored markers, like "Ashtar" and "UFO" and Ashtar is Jesus, etc.  He was at a flea market selling crystals.   :lol:  He was telling a scared Boy Scout about how the aliens had cloned President Clinton and the real Clinton was on their ship.  I saved the Boy Scout by asking the Ashtar man a question about a crystal so the boy could run away.  The poor kid just wanted a rock.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Haha 1

On 10/6/2020 at 1:02 AM, Tatetopa said:

He was never sick.  Faked it to do just what he did, make a heroic return in a video to tell people not to fear covid, get back to work and vote for him.

Because he'd never have anyone in DC that'd leak it, eh?  Doctors, SS agents, pilots, press...

18 minutes ago, and then said:

Because he'd never have anyone in DC that'd leak it, eh?  Doctors, SS agents, pilots, press...

No because I was being ironic for the conspiracy fans.  Of course he was sick.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I have a theory that the Deep-state removed the real Donald Trump and now we have a clone walking around

Seems rather pointless doesn't it?

• Like 2

On 10/5/2020 at 10:08 PM, Eldorado said:

who they believe might be an immortal alien—might have contracted coronavirus in an attempt to shed his mortal flesh and shapeshift into something else.

Its a typo. Theres not supposed to be a t in that word. :whistle:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I have shape shifted... slowly and steadily from an infant into a 50 year old man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

I have shape shifted... slowly and steadily from an infant into a 50 year old man.

It speeds up after 60 and you lose control over the shifting and body parts start heading south.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

It speeds up after 60 and you lose control over the shifting and body parts start heading south.

True story.

And yet...

Continuing to participate in the ever rapidly advancing decline seems to still outweigh the alternative.

• Like 3

On 10/13/2020 at 4:29 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I heard that about Clinton years ago from a guy wearing a white t-shirt that he had written stuff on in different colored markers, like "Ashtar" and "UFO" and Ashtar is Jesus, etc.  He was at a flea market selling crystals.   :lol:  He was telling a scared Boy Scout about how the aliens had cloned President Clinton and the real Clinton was on their ship.  I saved the Boy Scout by asking the Ashtar man a question about a crystal so the boy could run away.  The poor kid just wanted a rock.

Wasn't something like this on a Simpsons episode?....

Ah yes 'Treehouse of Horror VII' S8E1

MDagger

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDagger said:

Wasn't something like this on a Simpsons episode?....

Ah yes 'Treehouse of Horror VII' S8E1

MDagger

I never saw that episode.

Was part of the 'Citizen Kang' segment.

Aired Oct 27, 1996 (a few days before the Pres election).... back in the days when I actually watched the Simpsons....

MDagger

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDagger said:

Was part of the 'Citizen Kang' segment.

Aired Oct 27, 1996 (a few days before the Pres election).... back in the days when I actually watched the Simpsons....

MDagger

Ahh, back then I did not watch television.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Ahh, back then I did not watch television.

Hmm interesting I don't watch television now....

MDagger

29 minutes ago, MDagger said:

Hmm interesting I don't watch television now....

MDagger

In the 90's I had kids at home, a full time job and lots of other things keeping me busy.  Now I don't.  :)  I still don't watch news and rarely watch regular television, just Netflix & Hulu.

P.S.  I know this is way off topic, but shapeshifting Trump just naturally goes to television and the Simpsons.  :lol:

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

In the 90's I had kids at home, a full time job and lots of other things keeping me busy.  Now I don't.  :)  I still don't watch news and rarely watch regular television, just Netflix & Hulu.

P.S.  I know this is way off topic, but shapeshifting Trump just naturally goes to television and the Simpsons.  :lol:

Hmm that's my situation now (job, kids at home, other things) but do watch Netflix and Amazon Prime.  BC (before children) I watched more regular tv.

Yes off topic but topic itself lends itself to go off it (something like that anyway).:unsure2:

MDagger

• Like 1

Conspiracy theories: A Trump clone, Trump faked his diagnosis, or a body double. I heard stories of Trump fled out the US knowing he can't win re-election. 6 possible countries where we have close allies, Trump's past business links, and no extradition treaties: Brazil, Switzerland, Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia and the Philippines, should expect random sightings of the real Donald Trump soon. 

Edited by Solipsi Rai
  • Haha 1

On 10/14/2020 at 6:59 AM, Desertrat56 said:

What kind of crystals?  Meth?

52 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

What kind of crystals?  Meth?

Would a boy scout buy meth at a flea market?  What kind of flea markets do you go to?

Edited by Desertrat56

24 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

If there were shape shifting aliens on earth...or anywhere...WHY WOULD THEY CHOOSE THAT SHAPE???

Refuge in audacity ? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

If there were shape shifting aliens on earth...or anywhere...WHY WOULD THEY CHOOSE THAT SHAPE???

In a way, it's like a double bluff!

We think an Alien would never want to look like that, so it's the perfect way for them to not be detected.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, acute said:

In a way, it's like a double bluff!

We think an Alien would never want to look like that, so it's the perfect way for them to not be detected.

Apparently he is really handsome when he smiles....according to a super lonely suburban grandma

• Haha 1