Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If God Would Exist, The Devil Will Not!

News

If you think about the true image of god (created) all powerful! Then the devil would not have a chance to be...

Please, Please, contradict me with facts!

I do believe god exist in nature, and the devil rules in society. For everything in nature is a miracle, and everything in society is a fraud!

Do you agree with all the above, part or none?

0.jpg

Good morning. It is quite a broad statement to say that everything in society is a fraud. You are literally taking a blanket comment, and applying it to all. The existence of God (good and evil) is a philosophical question to most, it depends on your belief system. Asking for evidence/proof shows that you are slightly unaware of the fact that it is a philosophical debate.  Whatever people contribute can be contested since proof in the eye of one is personal belief in the eye of another. 

That being said, let me challenge it this way. If you say God is in nature why would an almighty God not be in society?  It stands to reason that if there is a measure of good, whatever falls short thereof will be evil. That said, who and how are the measures for good determined? 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, DebDandelion said:

Good morning. It is quite a broad statement to say that everything in society is a fraud. You are literally taking a blanket comment, and applying it to all. The existence of God (good and evil) is a philosophical question to most, it depends on your belief system. Asking for evidence/proof shows that you are slightly unaware of the fact that it is a philosophical debate.  Whatever people contribute can be contested since proof in the eye of one is personal belief in the eye of another. 

That being said, let me challenge it this way. If you say God is in nature why would an almighty God not be in society?  It stands to reason that if there is a measure of good, whatever falls short thereof will be evil. That said, who and how are the measures for good determined? 

Dee-Dee! You're back from Pey-ru!

• Like 4

Heeeelloooo all. I am back baby! (insert dramatic bow) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

You lost me at god...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

If god exists, explain Ozzy Osbourne.

(tongue in cheek)God has a  sense of humor? 

• Haha 8

40 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

God is so powerful he gets worried when humans unite and begin building a tower.

So society should be like nature, killing off the sick and weak?

Nature isn't good or miraculous and society is not necessarily evil.

I agree to an extent. Nature is much more 'cruel' when measured against society, although, again, cruelty is measured by different standards. Then again, looking at society and all the things that happen (the topics we as society avoid) there is a fine balance. Cruelty can take on many forms... 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, DebDandelion said:

(tongue in cheek)God has a  sense of humor? 

I think it's a bit more than that.......

how-animals-were-created-god-funny-anima

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Aaaah, then again, He might just have decided to confuse us mere earthlings and went-that will keep 'em busy. 

Either way, it's food for thought! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DebDandelion said:

Aaaah, then again, He might just have decided to confuse us mere earthlings and went-that will keep 'em busy. 

I think, if he exists, I reckon he must be pretty twisted

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, News said:

If you think about the true image of god (created) all powerful! Then the devil would not have a chance to be...

I do believe god exist in nature, and the devil rules in society. For everything in nature is a miracle, and everything in society is a fraud!

0.jpg

I don't think either exists but that's just my belief,anyway can someone explain to me what that picture frame thing is?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I think the platypus was created from left overs. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, News said:

Are you saying, you believe this symbolically? Would you believe this literally? And if so, I would be interested in knowing how you believe this. What clues, or proof, or indications have you believing this?

For me, as a person who told you how I live by and have grown up with, I’d probably turn to the symbolically. Plus, I don’t think you can say everything in nature is God, or everything in society is fraud. I personally don’t see God in nature, and if it is seen and it only in some forms.

for me, as a person who told you how I live by and have grown up with, I’d probably turn to the symbolically. Plus, I don’t think you can say everything in nature is God, or everything in society is fraud. I personally don’t see God in nature, and if it is seen and it only in some forms.

As for society being a fraud, I don’t think all of it. This is from a person who has been working in retail all her adult life all over the place. I see some of it as fraud, I also see some of it in truth and kindness. This is not a black-and-white outlook, well mostly so from my outlook.

9 hours ago, News said:

0.jpg

I don’t understand the pictureless multicolored frame. What is this supposed to represent?

Edited by Stubbly_Dooright
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I don’t understand the pictureless multicolored frame. What is this supposed to represent?

Observe... 

[00.02:59]

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, DebDandelion said:

Hi Deb

Good to know you are still with us how are the kids doing well I hope? :st

jmccr8

• Like 3

13 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I think the platypus was created from left overs. 

I'm running with the idea I posted. Seems more self explanatory. 

13 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Why not just go with God is nature. No need to worship nature or start holy wars over nature. 

Why not go with 'nature'?

13 hours ago, kartikg said:

The logical answer would be, God and the devil are equal in power. 

I have another logical answer yet. There's a third choice here.... neither exist. It's the classical human idea of good vs evil personified.

I wish god did exist. I want to kick it's holy ass. Worst god ever. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, News said:

Not often does a train derail this quickly after leaving the station.

But here is a thought for you.  An infant's innate perception of parents when  they show love and when they show anger morphs into God and the Devil when that infant grows to adulthood.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1