Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reid: UFOs interfered with US nuclear program

UM-Bot

He hasn't stated any incursions were from extraterrestrials. He mentioned UFOs. Wouldn't you be concerned if a foreign enemy had disrupted nuclear facilities? He's 100 percent correct. Yet people still won't accept the fact someone has higher tech capable of destroying the west or the world. People have taken the bait UFOs = Aliens and won't even contemplate the consequences because they think it's tinfoil nonsense.

Stop writing off any story involving UFOs as fantasies or there may be a collosal price to pay if we ignore it.

Edited by Ironside
Terrible late night grammar.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ironside said:

He hasn't stated any incursions were from extraterrestrials. He mentioned UFOs. Wouldn't you be concerned if a foreign enemy had disrupted nuclear facilities? He's 100 percent correct. Yet people still won't accept the fact someone has higher tech capable of destroying the west or the world. People have taken the bait UFOs = Aliens and won't even contemplate the consequences because they think it's tinfoil nonsense.

Stop writing off any story involving UFOs as fantasies or there may be a collosal price to pay if we ignore it.

Based on all the NCIS shows I have watched I wouldn't put it past the CIA as being the culprit.  :lol:

But I heard this story/theory a long time ago.  People want aliens from outer space to save us (them), just like some want a deity to save us (them).  Those people don't want to try to fix what ever it is they think is wrong or what ever they fear themselves.  UFO does not mean aliens from outer space, it means something unidentified that seems to be flying.  There is all kinds of secret technology and programs that many different governments have and the U.S. has plenty themselves.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Based on all the NCIS shows I have watched I wouldn't put it past the CIA as being the culprit.  :lol:

But I heard this story/theory a long time ago.  People want aliens from outer space to save us (them), just like some want a deity to save us (them).  Those people don't want to try to fix what ever it is they think is wrong or what ever they fear themselves.  UFO does not mean aliens from outer space, it means something unidentified that seems to be flying.  There is all kinds of secret technology and programs that many different governments have and the U.S. has plenty themselves.

I always figured that if aliens did come here they just might be hungry and long pig may just be on the menu. :alien:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I always figured that if aliens did come here they just might be hungry and long pig may just be on the menu. :alien:

For me, that is the least likely scenario, but it is as good a reason as any that has been proposed.

I have heard stories that suggest all this multiple times before and believe there is something to it. Benevolent alien intelligences let us conduct our own affairs but feel it  must interfere with SUPER STUPIDITY (nuclear weapons).

We are probably lucky to have the aliens on the side of sanity.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ironside said:

Yet people still won't accept the fact someone has higher tech capable of destroying the west or the world.

Umm...no.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

For me, that is the least likely scenario, but it is as good a reason as any that has been proposed.

I can't help to think about the Twilight Zone Episode "To Serve Man" every time aliens are mentioned.

book.jpg?resize=500,370&ssl=1

"It's a Cookbook"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I can't help to think about the Twilight Zone Episode "To Serve Man" every time aliens are mentioned.

book.jpg?resize=500,370&ssl=1

"It's a Cookbook"

Yep.   It was based on a short story I read when I was a teenager.  It was a joke, the author was making fun of people who want to be "saved" and will accept all kinds of bizarre lies, even when a Woman tries to tell them what is really going on.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I agree. Based on my experiences I gathered the same conclusion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Umm...no.  

Care to elaborate? We are talking about nuclear weapons here.

I never was concerned about this case, be it another country or lol ET nothing happened, if it had been another country something would have happened and if it had been ET it would have been all epic cool like directors cut of "The Abyss" but :sleepy: Big big :sleepy:

I filed it under, non event.

• Like 1

He is right. Kamikaze alienz, I tell ya. Timeline:

• 08JUL1947, Roswell, USA: failed/navigation error/timing error
  • 09DEC1965, Kecksburg, USA: failed/navigation error/timing error
  • 26APR1986, Chernobyl, Russian Federation: hit (reactor units 3+4)
  • 11MAR2011, Fukushima, Japan: hit (reactor units 1 to 4)
Edited by toast
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ironside said:

Care to elaborate? We are talking about nuclear weapons here.

Who has higher tech? Wakanda? You make a claim with zero evidence.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Who has higher tech? Wakanda? You make a claim with zero evidence.

Oh you're right. America is the only nation capable of producing advanced weaponry. China and Russia were created by Stan Lee after all right?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Agreed my friend!

7 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Oh you're right. America is the only nation capable of producing advanced weaponry. China and Russia were created by Stan Lee after all right?

What technology are you speaking of that would appear to be flying saucers buzzing nuclear facilities?  Just...no.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, toast said:

He is right. Kamikaze alienz, I tell ya. Timeline:

• 08JUL1947, Roswell, USA: failed/navigation error/timing error
  • 09DEC1965, Kecksburg, USA: failed/navigation error/timing error
  • 26APR1986, Chernobyl, Russian Federation: hit (reactor units 3+4)
  • 11MAR2011, Fukushima, Japan: hit (reactor units 1 to 4)

Too much Martian moonshine. That phobos 100 proof.:alien:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ironside said:

I am 100 percent positive that the US war tech is still 20 years more advanced than the next closest. And that is being generous. It may be 40 years further advanced.

As far as this story, it has always intrigued me. No matter all of the nothing burger replies here I am certain something very real happened that people experienced. What? That’s the mystery.

Edited by Nobu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

What technology are you speaking of that would appear to be flying saucers buzzing nuclear facilities?  Just...no.

Unmanned Advanced Propulsion Aircraft with EMP tech? Is it really that far fetched? Science fiction eventually becomes Science fact! But who knows your guess is as good as mine. Maybe it's all a lie or maybe there's something to it... Keep that mind closed mate!

• Like 1