Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reid: UFOs interfered with US nuclear program

UM-Bot

1 hour ago, Nobu said:

I am 100 percent positive that the US war tech is still 20 years more advanced than the next closest. And that is being generous. It may be 40 years further advanced.

As far as this story, it has always intrigued me. No matter all of the nothing burger replies here I am certain something very real happened that people experienced. What? That’s the mystery.

It could be the US too but why would they **** with their own M.A.D facilities? Seems a bit haphazard imo.

12 hours ago, Ironside said:

It could be the US too but why would they **** with their own M.A.D facilities? Seems a bit haphazard imo.

Unless there was another agenda.  Maybe it serves some black ops military or some other puppet master to give people the idea that aliens are messing with our nuclear installations.  Or the agenda could be to get more military money or some kind of gas lighting that makes the Russians invest in research of UFO's, fear aliens from outer space etc.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

or some kind of gas lighting that makes the Russians invest in research of UFO's, fear aliens from outer space etc.

Now that is an interesting point!

• Like 1

Look, the fact is all these reports of flying disks..have been reported for years...if this is US tech, were are the disks?..At least show us the prototypes. We've seen the sr71 blackbird, we've seen the black stealth fighter...but no disks....but yet people have been reporting them for more than 50 years before the Avrocar...why havent we seen an USA official disk? its simple, the tech is not ours and we are still studying them, trying to back engineer. :alien:

Edited by ufoguy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

Look, the fact is all these reports of flying disks..have been reported for years...if this is US tech, were are the disks?..At least show us the prototypes. We've seen the sr71 blackbird, we've seen the black stealth fighter...but no disks....but yet people have been reporting them for more than 50 years before the Avrocar...why havent we seen an USA official disk? its simple, the tech is not ours and we are still studying them, trying to back engineer. :alien:

You are badly informed. You call it disc but the technically correct name is Reichsflugscheibe, which was developed by Wernher von Braun in the early 40s of the last century in Peenemünde/Germany. During Operation Overcast and Operation Paperclip 3 prototypes, 6 fully operational devices (5x Series V5, military and 1x Series VF "Volks-Flugscheibe", a 5 seater for private use, manual shifting ), the complete construction plans and von Braun&staff came to the US and were based at WSPG (White Sands Proving Ground) in New Mexico. During tests flights of the devices 2 of them got lost: prototype in 1947 Roswell/NM, collision with a weather balloon and Model Aurora SR91 in 1965 in Kecksburg/PA, drunken pilots). A fleet of Aurora SR 91s is still in use for freight and personal transfers from Antarctica to the Moon Base and vice versa.

Edited by toast
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ufoguy said:

The keep them at the Mars base.  

On 10/8/2020 at 5:16 AM, Ironside said:

Care to elaborate? We are talking about nuclear weapons here.

Given we aren't making the claim, how about you be specific - which incident do you think is the most believable and attributable to other-worldly explanation only?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Given we aren't making the claim, how about you be specific - which incident do you think is the most believable and attributable to other-worldly explanation only?

You are right, I haven't done my research on these events. I only vaguely remember certain events that may well be BS. I will have a read tonight and get back to you.. I just don't get why so many high profile figures are concerned about this subject but none of the public seems to be.

22 hours ago, toast said:

A fleet of Aurora SR 91s is still in use for freight and personal transfers from Antarctica to the Moon Base and vice versa.

What's all this now? :blink:

4 minutes ago, Ironside said:

You are right, I haven't done my research on these events. I only vaguely remember certain events that may well be BS. I will have a read tonight and get back to you.. I just don't get why so many high profile figures are concerned about this subject but none of the public seems to be.

Remember their audiences... they aren't the sharpest tools in the box.. :D  If there's political mileage, or even just for a bit of 'any publicity'....

I've been in some very lengthy and painful conversations with some of those pushing (and refuting) these events, in particular the "Echo Flight" one.  A couple of those folks came to UM iirc, namely Robert Hastings and James Carlson, for some interesting interactions..

Grab a long cold drink, and start your journey here - scroll down to James Carlson's posts if want to go straight to the interesting bits:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Thanks Chrlz, Looks like good info.
Give me an hour or three, its been a long monday....:D

You'll need a lot more than that, I'm afraid :) .  James Carlson especially was .. umm, quite prolific in his expositions...!  Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the huge effort he put into all of his investigative work.  But talk about a conflicting set of complicated tales... sheeesh...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ironside said:

What's all this now? :blink:

Thats the real hot stuff.

• Like 1

The government ha known about UFOS for years. There were the Foo Fighters that were seen during WW2. I had a I think it was a Stars and Stripes. It was from the late 40s, early 50s. In the magazine was a photo of my dad and his boss shaking hands with a blurb about his new position in Buffalo. There was also mention in it of a UFO sighting. For the life of me, i can't recall where i put it, but it is at home some place. He was at NSA, late 1960s, early 70s. When he was there, the head of NSA at the time, tried to convince him not to retire and stay. Dad came right out and said no. Some how, I don't recall what my dad said, but the two of them got talking about UFOs. My dad made some remark, which got the guy all hot and flustered. asked daddy,