Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S Presidents and Secret Societies

Archaeoastronomer

1) George Washington
I start today with George Washington which is easy as he was a freemason, however his burial does seem suspicious as ancient Greek day marker was used on actual day, as Sun set, Sirius was on the Nadir, link below:-

http://mdmasons.org/about-md-masons/famous-masons/george-washington/

Washington DC politicians wanted him to be buried in the Capitol, and it took a long time to build the new tomb in Mount Vernon, eventually he was taken out of the old tomb and placed in the new one on 7th October 1837, where he is now:-
www.georgewashington.org...

George Washington has an interesting pair of obelisks outside his tomb, very Egyptian!
www.mountvernon.org...

Astronomy graph below, as Sun set on day Sirius was on the Nadir or I.C., Please right click on link below then click on "View Image":-
He was probably buried as the sun set.

vu5e3d7165.png

• Like 1

2) John Adams.
He wasn't a freemason, however he did have a suspicious death on 4th July 1826:-
en.wikipedia.org...
3) On the same day John Adams died, so did Thomas Jefferson the 3rd President??
Some freemasons think he was one, don't blame me if Freemasons can not agree:-
www.midnightfreemasons.org...
en.wikipedia.org...,_death,_and_burial
The Rosicrucians think that Thomas Jefferson was a member:-

Crossing the Atlantic

In the late seventeenth century, following a plan originally proposed by Francis Bacon in The New Atlantis, a colony of Rosicrucian leaders was organized to establish the Rosicrucian arts and sciences in America. In 1694 Rosicrucian settlers made the perilous journey across the Atlantic Ocean in a specially chartered vessel, the Sarah Maria, under the leadership of Johannes Kelpius, master of a Rosicrucian Lodge in Europe. Landing in Philadelphia, the colonists established their first settlement and later moved further west in Pennsylvania to Ephrata. These Rosicrucian communities made valuable contributions to the newly emerging American culture in the fields of printing, philosophy, the sciences, and arts. Later such eminent Americans as Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Thomas Paine were intimately connected with the Rosicrucian community. In fact, many Rosicrucians played an important role in the great alchemical and social process leading to the founding of a new nation.
www.amorc.org...
www.bu.edu...
The 4th Option????
Explanation 4: Being Allowed or Caused to Die by Others
Perhaps, instead, other people were involved. One possible explanation suggests that there could have been a silent conspiracy among physicians, family members, and other caregivers to help their patient “make it” to the 4th, an effort discontinued when that goal was reached. A more active account asks whether Adams’s and Jefferson’s respective physicians, Amos Holbrook and Robley Dunglison, could have played a role in their patients’ deaths, either inadvertently or deliberately—not out of malice, but perhaps seeking to relieve the sufferings of the dying, and choosing the historic anniversary as the appropriate occasion? Adams wrote to Benjamin Rush in 1810: “You Physicians are growing so familiar with Hemlock, and Arsenick, and Mercury Sublimate, and Laudanum, and Brandy and every Thing that used to frighten me, that I know not what you will do with us.”10 Could Adams and/or Jefferson have been administered substances—perhaps laudanum, an alcoholic tincture of opium—in an attempt to control pain, with an extra-heavy dose on that historic day? Adams’s granddaughter Susan Boylston Clark, who was living in the Adams household at the time, reported that the doctor gave her grandfather a “medicine” the day before he died, saying both that “I should not be surprised, if he did not live twenty-four hours” but also that “f the medicine which I shall give him operate favourably, he may live a week or two” [her italics].11 Dr. Holbrook told John Quincy that his father had “suffered much” the night before he died; this would make the administration of a heavy dose of opium even more plausible.12 “Double-effect” intervention by physicians resulting in death, though not intentionally, would be in keeping with contemporary attitudes about the permissibility of the overuse of morphine or other opioids for the control of pain “foreseeing though not intending” that they may cause death; direct intervention by physicians or others to bring an easier—or perhaps more symbolic—death might also be in keeping with some practices in contemporary medicine, either where euthanasia is underground or where it is legal. Could physicians or family members have done essentially the same thing?
In a letter to his friend Dr. Brockenborough, John Randolph of Roanoke, who had been on an ocean voyage and datelined the letter The Hague, Tuesday, August 8, 1826, wrote: “And so old Mr. Adams is dead; on the 4th of July, too, just half a century after our Declaration of Independence; and leaving his son on the throne. This is Euthenasia, indeed. They have killed Mr. Jefferson, too, on the same day, but I don’t believe it.”13
However, there is no direct evidence for either a “double-effect” or euthanasia. We do not know what drug Adams was given. Whether Jefferson was given any new medication before his death is not known; indeed, Jefferson is known to have refused the laudanum he had been taking the night before he died.
I will be back later.

• Like 1

4)It looks very likely that James Madison was a Freemason, the 4th President, although disputed, i can not help incomplete records:-
www.midnightfreemasons.org...
5)The 5th President was James Monroe, who again died on 4th July, he was also a freemason:-
www.knightstemplar.org...
constitutioncenter.org...
6) John Quincy Adams.
I thought links below and quotes would interest:-
There are historic ties with the United States of America. Seven signatories to the Declaration of Independence and five to the Constitution were members of Middle Temple. Every United States Ambassador is an honorary member of Middle Temple. A bomb in World War II hit the Hall and damaged it but it has been perfectly restored and it is one of the best examples of medieval architecture in London. Unfortunately, the Inner Temple hall suffered total destruction. It was rebuilt in the 1950s as was the round Temple Church, first built by the Knights Templar in the 1180s. They became the richest and most powerful monks in Europe. So rich that the Pope ordered they be dissolved, their assets stripped and shared out, no doubt some of it went to him. The lucky recipients in England were the Knights of the Order of St John Hospitaller, who provided medical care and support to pilgrims and crusaders. They remained in charge of the church, leasing the land around it to lawyers from the 1300s, until Henry VIII’s dissolution of the monasteries in the 1530s. The monks left but the lawyers stayed. Eventually, King James I gave them the land in 1608 on condition that they maintain the church. It is ravishing inside and out and should not be missed.
All U.S Ambassators are honorary members probably to The Knight's Hospitallers, all country's where the Queen is head of a democracy, all Governor Generals are Knights Hospitallers, who represent the Queen.
www.guidelondon.org.uk...
John Quincy Adams was a member of the Middle Temple in Lincolns Inn, London.  Please right click on link below, then click on "view image":-

ps5f6cb178.png
  • Like 1

7) Andrew Jackson.
Andrew Jackson was the 7th President, picture of him below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
As picture above shows he was a Freemason.

I thought another interesting story is how Junius Brutus Booth (the father of John Wilkes Booth) threatened to assassinate Andrew Jackson.
He wrote to him on 4th July 1835, an auspicious date for deaths of Presidents!
hankeringforhistory.com...

8)I can't find anything about the 8th President, Martin Van Buren.
Perhaps secret societies didn't like him as Skull and Bones Society is rumoured to have stolen his skull
One unsubstantiated rumour has it that The Tomb houses the stolen skulls of eighth president Martin van Buren (1782-1862), Mexican revolutionary Pancho Villa (1878-1923) and Apache warrior Geronimo (1829-1909) - this last act of grave-robbing allegedly carried out by Prescott Bush, George HW's father, in 1918 - while others centre around its supposed ambitions for world domination.
www.independent.co.uk...
While some may laugh, a skull and bones used as a ballot Box came up for auction a few years back:-
elitechoice.org...

• Like 1

There are two parts to the purpose of this thread, with that in mind, firstly i have to list Presidents who belonged to secret societies, plus record suspicious deaths, perhaps by poison. In the second thread, The Skull and Bones Society will have a significant part, which we can investigate. It would seem not all secret societies work together.

9) William Henry Harrison wasn't a freemason or a member of a secret society as far as i know, but had a suspicious death aligned to the secret society star Sirius, which i will explain below:-
books.google.co.uk... 4Rb7XFOZSPpOJV_ZRMjmz5KA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwivk5in3vTrAhWBsnEKHQBMAM0Q6AEwGnoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=john%20tyler%20president%20secret%20rosicrucian&f= false

Quote below:-
In the week before his death, stories in appeared in national newspapers that Harrison had fallen ill after dinner on March 27, 1841. By Saturday, April 3, rumors were all over Washington that Harrison was seriously ill and regular bulletins were issued to the press. “We are led to fear the worst result,” reported the Baltimore Sun.

The next day, Harrison died of complications from what was believed to be pneumonia.
constitutioncenter.org...
The 27th March 1841 was aligned as i will show next, A lot of secret societies DAY MARK with Sirius, the Isis Star or Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star using Hermetic Tradition, there are 3 ways to mark the day, A) by ancient Greek method as the Sun sets on day before date,  using modern midnight or C) ancient Egyptian day marker being sunrise.
Then you will find Sirius or Alnilam aligned to one of the four directions being True North, South, East, or West at location.
President Harrison become ill after dinner on 27th March 1841.
It might be that this was poison, however it was marked by ancient Greek day marker, as Sun set, Sirius was culminating,   Please right click on link below, then click on ""view Image":-

su5f6d94eb.png
Please note William Henry Harrison's death, surely giving him CRUDE PETROLEUM would have killed him one exact month after Oath of Office:-
On March 26, 1841, Harrison became ill with cold-like symptoms. His symptoms grew progressively worse over the next two days, at which time a team of doctors was called in to treat him.[118] The prevailing misconception at the time was that his illness had been caused by the bad weather at his inauguration three weeks earlier.[119] The doctors diagnosed him with right lower lobe pneumonia, then placed heated suction cups on his bare torso and administered a series of bloodlettings to draw out the disease.[120] Those procedures failed to bring about improvement, so the doctors treated him with ipecac, castor oil, calomel, and finally with a boiled mixture of crude petroleum and Virginia snakeroot. All this only weakened Harrison further.[118]
en.wikipedia.org...
It is suspicious but quack doctors could have killed him.  Please right click on link below, then click on view Image:-
rt5f6d977e.png

• Like 1

9) More on actual death of William Henry Harrison Below:-

As far as i know, William Henry Harrison's death was at 00:30 AM on 4 April 1841, as shown below on newspaper report:,   Please right click on link below, then click on "view image:-

lx5e3e6f2a.png

The Parans for the death of William Henry Harrison are interesting, by using Ancient Egyptian day marker being Sunrise on 4th April 1841, we find Sirius aligned to the Nadir. Please right click on link below, then click on view image

qt5e3e7318.png

Presidents always took oath of Office on 4th March unless previous president died or was assassinated in office, this continued up to Harry S. Truman when gradually changed to 20th January, ever wondered why?
en.wikipedia.org...
Read link below, how it started with John Adams, aligned to Alnilam:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_inauguration#Inauguration_ceremonies
cm5e3d7afe.png
Please right click on link above then click on view image.

To re-cap on the first 10 President's
1)George Washington was a freemason and his burial was aligned to Sirius.
2)John Adams wasn't a freemason, but had a suspicious death on 4th July.
3)Thomas Jefferson, probable freemason and member of the rosicrucians, also had a suspicious death on 4th July.
4)James Madison was a probable freemason.
5)James Monroe was a freemason and had a suspicious death on 4th July.
6)John Quincy Adams was a probable Knights Templar or Knights Hospitallier.
7) Andrew Jackson was a freemason
8)Martin Van Buren wasn't a freemason or member of a secret society.
9)William Henry Harrison wasn't a freemason or member of a secret society but had a suspicious death aligned to Sirius.
10) John Tyler wasn't a freemason or member of a secret society
Out of this 6 were involved with secret societies and 4 suspicious deaths.
Edited by Archaeoastronomer
Adding link.
  • Like 1

11) James K. Polk was a freemason:-
www.thetrowel.org...
12)Zachary Taylor had a suspicious death, alleged by the Mystic Krewe of Comus. I have found no evidence he was a freemason. He fell ill on 4th July.
President Zachary Taylor was alleged poisoned by secret societies.
He died on 9th July 1850, however he started feeling sick on 4th July 1850, if he was poisoned on this date then it is likely to intentionally be aligned to the 4th July, please right click on second link below, then click on view image:-
en.wikipedia.org...

ax5f6de930.png

There is some evidence to support this thesis, as using ancient Egyptian day marker for Washington DC, we find Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star rising with the Sun, astronomy graph above:-
13) Millard Fillmore information below:-
freemasonry.bcy.ca...
So wasn't a freemason.
14) Franklin Pierce claimed to be a freemason.

However the activities of former President Franklin Pierce are far more interesting, it is claimed he was a member of the secret society Knights of the Golden Circle.
www.shapell.org...
www.shapell.org...
Albert Pike was probably a high up member of the Knights of the Golden Circle i write about him below:-

I thought i would give a quote from a masonic source:-
" 1861 Albert Pike travelled to Indian Territory and negotiated an alliance with Cherokee Chief Stand Watie. Prior to the beginning of hostilities, Pike helped Watie to become a Thirty-second Degree Scottish Rite Mason. Watie was also in the K.G.C., and he was later commissioned a colonel in command of the First Regiment of Cherokee Mounted Rifles. In May 1864 Chief Watie was promoted to the rank of brigadier general in the Confederate States Army making him the only Native American of this rank in the Confederate Army. Watie’s command was to serve under CSA officers Albert Pike, Benjamin McCulloch, Thomas Hindman, and Sterling Price. They fought in engagements in Indian Territory, Kansas, Arkansas, Texas, and Missouri."
It is thought likely that Albert Pike was a member of "The Knights of the Golden Circle", but obviously i can't prove it, link below:-
freemasoninformation.com...
There are many people who are highly suspicious of his links with the Knights of the Golden Circle, as expressed by link below:-
knightsofthegoldencircle.webs.com...
William Wilkes Booth was a member who assassinated President Lincoln, so if Albert Pike was also a high up member, he is also indirectly responsible, alleged astrology magic at actual time of the murder has Sirius on the horizon at location, a star that Albert Pike mentions!
The only battle that really mentions Albert Pike, is The Battle of Pea Ridge that was near a town called Leetown, that no longer exists but the Latitude and Longitude was 36*N26. 94*W02', however Bentonville is 36*N22' 94W12' so is near enough for an astronomy fix, i mention this because i will be showing an astronomy chart at the end of thread.
The Battle started on 7th March 1862, and Pike had his own troops made up of indigenous Americans, that he had trouble controlling, they scalped Union Soldiers, however it was Pikes responsibility, which ended his military career.
No doubt during the Civil War atrocities happened on both sides, however Union Soldiers were trying to stop slavery!  Please right click on link below, then click on view image:-

iz5ee77941.png

The Emancipation Proclamation was aligned to Sirius,

. The Slavery Emancipation Proclamation was effective on 1st January 1863 in Washington DC, midnight day marker chosen with Sirius culminating, usually aligning a day to Sirius involves secret societies, but esoteric Christians do the same, so take your pick, astronomy graph and links below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

Please right click on link below, then click on view image:-

ie5f4373ef.png

15)James Buchanan was a freemason, as shown below:-
grandlodgeofvirginia.org...

Buchanan and eight others checked into the National Hotel
on 25 January 1857.
The group enjoyed a banquet
and retired around 10 o’clock at night.
timeline.com...

Dr. Jonathan Foltz, a physician, was in the company that night,
and awoke in visceral pain. He vomited violently.
Soon, he was alerted that the president-elect had fallen ill
and needed his assistance.

Buchanan and company felt a host of unpleasant symptoms
including abdominal pain, vomiting, dehydration, swollen tongues
and diarrhea. But luckily, by the end of the month
the illness seemed to have run its course.
President-elect Buchanan managed his affairs in the following month
taking visitors and appointing officials
until symptoms returned again.

On February 26
reporters were told
that the president-elect would no longer admit any visitors.
Rumors abounded as to why.
Then the temperamental Buchanan made a bold, if misguided, choice:
he was to stay at the National Hotel
before moving into the Executive Mansion.
He was familiar enough with the National’s surroundings
and the management
to successfully hide his illness and lay low.

He would avoid the soup that Dr. Foltz located as the problem.

Prominent figures and well-wishers
joined in celebration of the country’s new chief executive.

The inauguration was held on 4 March 1857

and Buchanan made a healthy showing
on the unseasonably warm day.

James Buchanan, often ranked among the worst presidents
in United States history
also made a rousing display of friendliness
with Supreme Court chief justice Roger Taney
which which would prove ominous
as the court handed down their decision
in Dred Scott v. Sanford two days later.
Buchanan, it would turn out,
despite posturing as an indifferent party
corresponded with and sought to influence the justices
as they reached a decision on a case
that would determine the future of slavery in the country.
Abolitionists and wary Northerners
had as much reason as ever to oppose the slavery-supporting president.
This must be noted as a suspicious poisoning
Sirius was rising as Sun set at location on 25th January 1857, please right click on link below, then click on view image:-

wz5f6df9fa.png

Editing
  • Like 1

Freemasonry wasn't secret, just a curious social high society group of the day, the lodges were secret... 

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16) Abraham Lincoln wasn't a member of a secret society, as far as i know.
However he did have a mysterious death by the Knights of the Golden Circle that assassinated Lincoln, actual time alignment to Sirius.

I have a great deal of information about Lincoln's assassination, it is a very strange story and does involve secret societies.
In approx. 1960, there was a very old man still living who was at Ford's Theater in 1865 and remembered the Assassination of President Lincoln, when he died, it was lost to living memory, however he was on a TV program, which is fascinating:-
www.youtube.com...
I have some observations about The Assassination of President Lincoln by John Wilkes Booth that involves a fringe group called "The Knights of the Golden Circle", Booth was probably a member.
knightsofthegoldencircle.webs.com...

The American Civil War was an awful event, brother against brother, Freemason against Freemason, and so it was with an Eastern acting family, Edwin Booth, John's brother loved Lincoln and was a member of New York Lodge No 330.
Edwin Booth was ashamed of his brothers action, John loved playing Brutus on the stage, so loved symbolism, it is likely he mixed up the symbolism of Jesus Christ and the Assassination of Julius Caesar, when he murdered President Lincoln on Good Friday 1865, please right click on link below, then click on view image:-

pg5be1ead4.png

John Wilkes Booth is reported as saying "Sic semper tyrannis" when he assassinated Lincoln:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Knights of the Golden Circle were established on 4th July 1854 in Lexington, Kentucky, graph below showing Alnilam rising with the Sun. Please right click on link below, then click on view image:-
kv5be2074a.png

I thought links below would help:-
acws.co.uk...
www.smithsonianmag.com...

By reading both please note that John Wilkes Booth and fellow conspirators had a meeting to plan how to kidnap President Lincoln, this meeting was on 15th March 1865, no doubt he found the symbolism fitted his black humour being the IDES OF MARCH.
He had planned to kidnap President Lincoln in Washington DC on 17th March 1865, but the attempt didn't happen, as Lincoln changed his plans.
April 14th 1865 was Good Friday, so i feel that John Wilkes Booth thought the symbolism with assassination was auspicious, but he had only found out earlier in the day that Lincoln would be attending Fords Theatre!
Finally this day wasn't aligned to a day marker, but the conspirators had planned simultaneous assassinations of Lincoln, Secretary of State, William Henry Steward and Vice President Andrew Johnson, all at the mysterious time of 10:15pm, perhaps not so mysterious!
Firstly i will deal with the attempted kidnap of President Lincoln, that didn't happen in Washington DC as the President changed his plans for the evening of 17th March 1865.
However Booth had chosen midnight day marker for Sirius was setting in the West.
Astronomy graph below showing that midnight day marker was picked for 17th March 1865 in Washington DC, with the failed kidnap attempt, Sirius setting in the West:, Please right click on link below, then click on view image
nf5be2f828.png

As Lincoln lay dying with a bullet in his skull at 10:15pm on Good Friday 14th April 1865 in Washington DC, if he could have given a reply to John Wilkes Booth, it may have been "Et Tu Brute"
Booth loved symbolism, which would have appealed to his black humour as an actor!
Sirius was setting in the West at 10:15pm at location, thus President Lincoln was assassinated under similar alignments as Julius Caesar!   Please right click on link below, then click on view image:-
wn5be2f9d9.png

• Like 1

Hi Third eye,

I'm passing on information, it is up to you how you value it, i thought i would explain what i mean by parans, secret societies align to the stars:-

Please note there are two ways for esoteric astrologers to align Sirius and Alnilam, projected on the ecliptic way is inaccurate, but is a belief:-
astrologeratlarge.com...
The other way is accurate to astronomy called Parans for short:-
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
How this is done is choosing the date so that either Sirius the Isis Star or Alnilam, Belt of Orion, being the Osiris Star are aligned to the location by one of three day starts, obviously modern midnight, ancient Greek day marker being previous sunset to date, or ancient Egyptian or Roman day start that is sunrise. Then you look to True North, South,East or West at the location of event.
For intentional astrology belief, this is called PARANS, but does follow astronomy when you know the rules. Parans use all four angles at location, being due North, South, East and West, and has 3 day starts, so in a year at any location using these 2 stars, the most they can come up by chance is 24 times however by using Summer Time we will lose one date usually for midnight, and usually we can get a double alignment on day at least once at any location, so the most by chance is 22 times out of 365 days!

17)Andrew Johnson was a freemason and Knights Templar:-
en.wikipedia.org...
18) Ulysses S. Grant was a member of the secret society "The Independent Order of Odd Fellows"
oddfellows279.blogspot.com...
oddfellowsguide.com...
19) Rutherford B. Hayes:-
A list of Hayes' speeches shows that the 19th president spoke to gatherings of Odd Fellows five times from 1850 to 1887.
In his 1887 speech in Fremont, Ohio, where he ushered in the appointment of new Odd Fellow officers, Hayes discussed his own feelings about the order and other societies like it:
"The beneficial societies, commonly known as secret societies (in fact, they are secret chiefly in name, and secret only to guard against imposture) ... gather under the same friendly roof in close intimacy persons differing widely in occupation, politics, religion, and conditions of life and fuse them easily and naturally into complete harmony and cordial friendship."
He is mentioned as an Odd Fellow below:-
oddfellowsguide.com...
20) James A. Garfield was a freemason and Knights Templar, link below:-
nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com...

However his assassination does look suspicious....
en.wikipedia.org...
This happened on 2 July 1881, and using midnight day marker, we find Sirius aligned to True North or I.C. Please right click on link below, then click on view image:-

ax5e400d87.png

aFrom the last 10 Presidents, we bring forward 6, who were members of secret societies and 4 suspicious deaths.
11) James K. Polk was a freemason.
12) Zachary Taylor had a suspicious death.
13) Millard Fillmore wasn't a freemason.
14) Franlin Pierce was a member of the Knights of the Golden Circle.
15)James Buchanan was a Freemason
16) Abraham Lincoln had a suspicious death.
17) Andrew Johnson was a freemason.
18) Ulysses S. Grant was a member of Odd fellows
19) Rutherford B. Hayes was probably a member of Odd fellows
20) James A. Garfield was a freemason and had a suspicious death.
We have 7 that were members of secret societies and 3 who had suspicious deaths, so isn't getting any better.
The total so far is 13 presidents out of 20 who were members of secret societies, and 7 suspicious deaths!!!!

Adding Info

18 minutes ago, Archaeoastronomer said:

The total so far is 13 presidents out of 20 who were members of secret societies, and 7 suspicious deaths!!!!

Do JFK... 

:lol:

~

• Like 1

21) Chester A. Arthur wasn't a member of a secret Society, as far as i can tell.
22) as far as i know Grover Cleveland wasn't a member of a secret society.
23) As far as i know Benjamin Harrison wasn't a member of a secret society.
24) We had Grover Cleveland again who wasn't a member of a secret society.
25) William Mckinley was a freemason, knights templar and knight of Malta, and had a suspicious death.
mckinleybirthplacemuseum.org...
He may have been an Odd Fellow:-
iooftxabilene325.weebly.com...

Link to the assassination of President William Mckinley below,
en.wikipedia.org...
William Mckinley was assassinated on 6th September 1901 in Buffalo, New York at 16:07 PM, if we use ancient Greek day marker being sunset of previous day we find the I.C. conjunct Alnilam, Belt of Orion by projected measure, graph on attachment.

en.wikipedia.org...  

pz5e401622.png

26) Theodore Roosevelt was a freemason and had a suspicious assassination attempt:-
www.universalfreemasonry.org...
You can read about the assassination attempt below using ancient Greek day marker, sunset previous to date, with Sirius on Nadir:-
The next president was Theodore Roosevelt and there was an assassination attempt on his life by John Flamming Schrank, while he was Milwaukee, Wisconsin on 14th October 1912, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Using ancient Greek day marker being sunset on previous day at location, we find Sirius on the Nadir or I.C., paran graph below: Please rick click on link below, then click on view image:-

aa5e402749.png

He was a honorary member of the Bohemian Club:-
en.wikipedia.org...
27) William Howard Taft was a Freemason, link below:-
nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com...
He was also a member of Skull and Bones Society:-
en.wikipedia.org...
28) Woodrow Wilson as far as i know wasn't a freemason, but he did make interesting quotes like JFK:-
www.azquotes.com...
Woodrow Wilson must have had some say in when the United States entered the First World War on 6th April 1917, link below:-
.Sunrise day marker with Sirius on Nadir.
Woodrow Wilson was President during W.W.1. and i have extra information on this below:-
 W.W.1. and Woodrow Wilson, he must have had some say in when the United States entered the First World War on 6th April 1917, link below:-
www.loc.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...

For obvious reasons as the directive came from Washington DC, i have located my astronomy chart there, ancient Egyptian day marker was used, the Sun graph showing this at 05:50:06am as Sirius is on the Nadir or I.C.

Please right click on link below, then click on view image

yf5ca76c0e.png

ni5ca76c35.png

Woodrow Wilson must have had influence on "The Treaty of Versailles" and date!
So now i need to show the Treaty of Versailles that was signed on 28th June 1919, exactly five years after the assassination of Arch-duke Ferdinand that started the war in the first place, these dates look intentional, to start wars and finish them is repugnant to me!
en.wikipedia.org...
With the above treaty and location, midnight day marker was chosen, as Alnilam, Osiris star, Belt of Orion was aligned to the Nadir.....you could call it "Star Wars", picture graph below, please right click on link the click on view image:-

ca5bc8c5d4.png

Woodrow Wilson must have had some influence with the Treaty of Sevres.
Sirius rising with the Sun is believed to be very powerful in esoteric groups, which you can see below. The date was chosen at location of Sevres, France, for reason of beliefs that it would hold the partitioned Ottoman Empire to the rules of surrender laid down in the Treaty of Sevres on 10th August 1920, link below that will correspond to astronomy graph:-
en.wikipedia.org...

ow5bbcae35.png

29)Warren G. Harding was a freemason, quote and link below:-

Who were/are some famous American Masons? The history of Masonry and the history of this country are very clearly interwoven although there is no way in this short space to go into any great detail. The following is a short list of some well known Masons. Masonic Presidents include George Washington, James Munroe, Andrew Jackson, James K. Polk, James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Warren G. Harding:-
web.mit.edu...

He was a member of Odd Fellows we think:-
So he was a freemason and had a strange death!
www.pbs.org...
30) I don't think Calvin Coolidge was a freemason however perhaps he took advice from them, pictures below:-
www.granger.com...
I can not find any real evidence that he was a member of the Bohemian Club or KKK.

We had a total of 13 presidents out of 20 who were members of secret societies, and 7 suspicious deaths.
We need now to add from the next 10, up to 30.
We have 3 suspicious deaths, so now have 10 out of 30.

We have 4 presidents to add to the list of those that belonged to a secret society, so we have 17 out of 30.

Hi Third Eye,

I'll be coming to JFK soon, LOL!

We now go into over-drive with Presidents that belonged to secret societies, as you will soon see.
31) Herbert Hoover belonged to "The Family".
en.wikipedia.org...(club)
Link doesn't work with brackets, so look up "The Family (Club)" on Wikipedia. Look under "Members".

Thrillist reports that another secret society came about as an offshoot of the Bohemian Club. Called The Family, this private club supposedly began in 1901. Its founders were newspapermen who decided to leave the Bohemian Club. Just like the Bohemian Club, The Family has successfully kept most of the details of its activities under wraps.
More on The Family Club below:-
Link didn't take with brackets, but will adding famous members, just scroll up:-
en.wikipedia.org...

The reason for the break away club from Bohemian Club was due to a spooky Poem from Ambrose Bierce:-
Bierce meant his poem to express a national mood of dismay and fear, but after McKinley was shot in 1901, it seemed to foreshadow the crime:

The bullet that pierced Goebel's breast
Can not be found in all the West;
Good reason, it is speeding here
To stretch McKinley on his bier.
Both Goebel and Mckinley were assassinated!
en.wikipedia.org...

32) Franklin D. Roosevelt was a 32nd degree freemason:-

FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT (1882-1945)
Thirty-second President (1933-1945)
Initiated: October 11, 1911, Holland Lodge No. 8, New York City. Brother Roosevelt participated in the Raising of his son Elliott (1910-1990) on February 17, 1933, in Architect’s Lodge No. 519, also in New York City. He was present, but did not participate in the Degrees when two other sons, James (1907-1991) and Franklin D., Jr. (1914-1988) became Members of their brother Elliott’s Lodge, on November 7, 1935. Brother and President Roosevelt was made the first Honorary Grand Master of the Order of DeMolay on April 13, 1934 at the White House. Brother Roosevelt was a cousin of former president and Master Mason, Theodore Roosevelt.
Governor of New York, 1929-1933.
www.mn-masons.org...
It is highly likely he was also a member of The Order of the Elks:-
www.elks.org...
33) Harry Truman was a 33 degree freemason:-

HARRY S TRUMAN (1884-1972) Thirty-third President (1945-1952)
Initiated: February 9, 1909, Belton Lodge No. 450, Belton, Missouri. In 1911, several Members of Belton Lodge separated to establish Grandview Lodge No. 618, Grandview, Missouri, and Brother Truman served as its first Worshipful Master. At the Annual Session of the Grand Lodge of Missouri, September 24-25, 1940, Brother Truman was elected (by a landslide) the ninety-seventh Grand Master of Masons of Missouri, and served until October 1, 1941. Brother and President Truman was made a Sovereign Grand Inspector General, 33°, and Honorary Member, Supreme Council on October 19,1945 at the Supreme Council A.A.S.R. Southern Jurisdiction Headquarters in Washington D.C., upon which occasion he served as Exemplar (Representative) for his Class. He was also elected an Honorary Grand Master of the International Supreme Council, Order of DeMolay. On May 18, 1959, Brother and Former President Truman was presented with a fifty-year award, the only U.S. President to reach that golden anniversary in Freemasonry.
www.mn-masons.org...

It looks likely he was a member of the Order of Elks:-
www.elks.org...

34) Dwight D. Eisenhower was involved with the Bohemian Club:-

During his meet up with Hoover at the Bohemian Grove in 1950, Nixon happened to bump into his future running mate, according to "Ike and Dick: Portrait of a Strange Political Marriage."
General Dwight D. Eisenhower was also there, meeting with the Cave Man Camp. Two years later, the pair would make up the Republican presidential ticket in 1952.
www.businessinsider.com...-nixon-was-recorded-trashing-the-bohemian-club-on-the-waterg ate-tapes-5

Leaders: Members of the elite group include General Dwight G. Eisenhower and Republican President Richard Nixon
Founded just after the Civil War by Henry Edwards as a private camp for 'bohemians' - artists and writers - to relax.
The club's membership has since evolved to include some of the richest and most powerful men in the U.S. and now numbers more than 2,400.:-
www.dailymail.co.uk...
"IN GOD WE TRUST:-
To pick a day when Sirius or Alnilam is in an auspicious area of the sky would come under the heading of "Electional Astrology", it was once used to plan wars etc, it looks likely that it is still used in the politics of the world:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I think that those that align Sirius and Alnilam feel it is heaven, where souls go to, or is where god lives. They align events to get good fortune in their actions, whether this works or not is highly controversial!
Probably the best way to explain this is the action of President Eisenhower who approved the Motto of "In God We Trust" for the United States on 30th July 1956 in Washington DC.
en.wikipedia.org...
The heliacal rising of Sirius is very auspicious, it is thought that the ancient Egyptian calendar started on this day, so perhaps we all follow Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, but didn't know it!   Please right click on links below, then click on view images to see pictures.

eh5f6f1e5c.png

sq5f6f2094.png

• Like 1

Old video about Bohemian Grove below:-
www.youtube.com...
Another link below:-
www.nytimes.com...
The best thesis on this is probably below:-
sonoma-dspace.calstate.edu...
I'll be dealing with page 35 of last link i gave, can you guess what i'm interested in?
If you want to find this information, you can change pages on the top left, it is page 35 by this method, or page 28 if you scroll down:-
Quote below:-
28began. In May of 1933 women were invited into the clubhouse for the first time since 1910 to a reception honoring the old building's demise. The San Francisco Chronicle reported on the progress of the new building (1-19-34) describing the six story, $1,000,000 construction project as one of "the finest physical plants of its kind in the world." A Chronicle story on March 31, 1934 described how the new modern soft diffused lighting, the Club would install, was similar to that used in the Municipal Opera House. The formal dedication of the new clubhouse occurred October 13, 1934 with the oldest living Bohemian unlocking the doors. The Chronicle story on Sunday, October 14th was significantly shorter and more subdued than the Chronicle article covering the 1910 opening. Instead of describing the grandeur of the new clubhouse the Chronicle simply stated in a seven paragraph article: The new structure adds two floors of bedrooms, and also houses an improved Jinks room or theater seating more than 750, a permanent art gallery, a smaller art gallery, an improved library and a roof solarium. (Chronicle 10-14-34)

The new Club House was dedicated on 13th October, why use that date?
time.com...
But that isn't all, the nearest town to Bohemian Grove is Guerneville, California which is 38*N30', 122*W59', Bohemian Grove is 38*N28', 123*W00, which is a very small difference and doesn't effect the alignments for the day.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Greek day marker used on 13th October 1934 at location of Bohemian Grove, being sunset of previous day, while Sirius was aligned to the Nadir/True North.
Astronomy picture on attachment, please right click on link below, then click on view image:-

sf5f6f36d1.png

A link below to "The Cremation of Care":-
en.wikipedia.org...

Are you finished ?

Probably not.

35) John F. Kennedy was a Knight of Columbus:-

President Kennedy, the first Catholic U.S. president, joined the Knights of Columbus soon after returning from service in the Navy during World War II and remained an active member for nearly 20 years, until his assassination in 1963. His inaugural address is one of the most famous in American history.
www.kofc.org...
He joined The Order of Elks:-
www.elks.org...
HE HAD A VERY SUSPICIOUS DEATH.

There are no alignments to assassination, but secret societies were involved with John F. Kennedy's Grave Eternal Flame, indeed someone had a bad sense of humour as it was consecrated on the Ides of March 1967.
If this is so they marked the Eternal Flame instead, by ancient Greek daymarker being sunset of previous day, while Alnilam was culminating,

John F. Kennedy's Eternal Flame Is in Arlington, Virginia:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Flame was consecrated on 15th March 1967, being the IDES OF MARCH, ancient Greek day marker was used at location being sunset of previous day, you can see the sun setting below at 18:09pm. Please right click on links below, then click on view images:-
en.wikipedia.org...

wa5be6ed9c.png

At the same time Alnilam and Belt of Orion was culminating, someone liked their classical symbolism!

eh5be6edb5.png
Do you think the symbolism to the Ides of March is a friendly act regarding the Eternal Flame of JFK?  Please right click on link below and above then click on view images:-
zn5f75b405.png

yl5f75b65b.png

John F. Kennedy Eternal Flame at Arlington National Cemetery after its 2013 renovation
Location Arlington County, Virginia
Coordinates 38.88153°N 77.07150°WCoordinates: 38.88153°N 77.07150°W
Area 3 acres (1.2 ha)
Established November 25, 1963 (temporary)
March 15, 1967 (permanent)
en.wikipedia.org...

The Ides of March 0044 BC, being 15th March:-
www.vox.com...
I have revised my opinion of JFK's Eternal Flame, i feel now that this was consecrated at Sunset on 15th March 1967, being ancient Greek day marker, there are several reasons for this in a ceremony for a president, please remember that when secret society assassins kill, it isn't personal just business, but they do mark their work in the sky.
I think this happened on actual day of consecration of flame, many bugle calls are made at sunset, one of which is below:-
www.youtube.com...
Even in our culture we use symbolism with sunset, as in song below:-
www.youtube.com...
If President Zachery Taylor was poisoned, then he was meant to die on 4th July as quoted below:-
"On July 4, 1850, Taylor reportedly consumed copious amounts of raw fruit and iced milk while attending holiday celebrations during a fund-raising event at the Washington Monument, which was then under construction.[100] Over the course of several days, he became severely ill with an unknown digestive ailment."
4th of July is an auspicious date for Presidents, 3 of the first 5 presidents died on 4th July!!!!

jm5f71a871.png
What you have to remember about Julius Caesar was that the Senate hated his girlfriend Cleopatra, who he had a son by called Caesarion, they thought he was going to declare himself a god, end democracy, and have Caesarion next in line to rule Rome!
Cleopatra came from the Greek Ptolemaic Dynasty started by Alexander the Great, so wasn't an Egyptian Pharaoh, but she was fiercely patriotic and thought of herself as ISIS on Earth, so that sets the scene, first astronomy graph below, is sunset before Ides of March in Rome, which is ancient Greek day marker, in this case it is strange and could hold a message,  Please right click on link below, then click on view image:-
yl5bdca96f.png
rq5bdcaf4f.png

So 15th March 0044 BC, the Ides of March, is aligned to sunset previous to the Roman way which is Sunrise which in this case is auspicious to the Message.
As the Sun set Sirius was culminating, obviously Caesar was killed because of Cleopatra, she thought of herself as ISIS on Earth and the Isis star is Sirius!
Cleopatra came from an ancient Greek dynasty so using Greek day start was a message that a Greek person was to blame for the assassination.
I have no idea who the astrologer was who chose this day for his Senate masters, but what he wrote will stay in the Heavens forever and has become part of the Akashic Records!
The message was "Nothing personal, just business, you were a great leader but had to be assassinated because of Cleopatra".

Adding Info
  • Like 1

Seems pretty lonely for  you in here Arch.

Welcome to the forum.

To the point:

Nothing  you posted really matters much.  Freemasons...Shriners...in fact...ALL...of the 'clubs' ...Rotary Club etc.  have origins from hundreds and hundreds of years ago.  You can follow the money...you can follow the sun dial...you can think of Secret Societies, etc.  

Everything you are speaking of began long before America was even discovered by Columbus.  You really need to go back to the beginning.

The beginning was The Knights Templar.  An elite fighting force created by the Pope to protect believers traversing the way to the Holy Lands from attacks by Muslims.  The Knights Templar began the first actual banking enterprises.  They were so successful, eventually becoming so powerful in their own right, that the King of France (horribly indebted to the Templar) and the Pope conspired against the Knights Templar and murdered the two leaders.  The group took their funds and fled...this way and that way into hiding.   They also had to hide their money...hence...secret organizations.

Hi Joc,

Seems pretty lonely for  you in here Arch.

Welcome to the forum.

To the point:

Nothing  you posted really matters much.

Showing American Presidents that are members of secret societies is only the first part of this report, so you don't have the information yet to formulate any conclusions.

I would have tried to put this in one post, however i'm badly disabled with a broken spinal cord, smaller sections were easier, how can a thread be lonely if i only started it a few hours ago?

There is plenty of time for more members to reply, obviously my research is in depth and needs careful reading before other members show interest?

36) Lyndon B. Johnson was a freemason:-
freemasonry.network...
37) Richard Nixon, Member of the Order of the Red Friars:-
Some people associated with the Order of Red Friars include Rex Adams, Arthur Hollis Edens, Herbert J. Herring, Furman McLarty, Raymond Nasher, Richard M. Nixon, and William H. Wannamaker. Materials date from 1913 to 1971.
archives.lib.duke.edu...
Richart Nixon at Bohemian Grove picture below, please right click on link below, then click on view image

eb5f6f40b6.png
38)Gerald Ford was a Freemason:-
GERALD RUDOLPH FORD (1913-2006) Thirty-eighth President (1974-1977)
Initiated: September 30, 1949, Malta Lodge No. 465, Grand Rapids, Michigan, along with his half-brothers Thomas Gardner Ford (1918-1995), Richard Addison Ford (1924-) and James Francis Ford (1927- ). The Fellowcraft and Master Mason Degrees were Conferred by Columbia Lodge No. 3, Washington, D.C., on April 20 and May 18, 1951, as a courtesy to Malta Lodge. Brother Ford was made a Sovereign Grand Inspector General, 33°, and Honorary Member, Supreme Council A.A.S.R. Northern Jurisdiction at the Academy of Music in Philadelphia, on September 26, 1962, for which he served as Exemplar (Representative) for his Class. Brother and President Ford was unanimously elected an Active Member of the International Supreme Council, Order of DeMolay and its Honorary Grand Master, at its Annual Session held at Orlando, Florida, April 6-9, 1975; Brother Ford held this post until January 1977, at which time he became a Past Honorary Grand Master, receiving his Collar and Jewel on October 24, 1978 in Topeka, Kansas, from the Hon. Thomas C. Raum, Jr., Grand Master, Order of DeMolay.
www.mn-masons.org...
Perhaps a member of the Bohemian Club, but he was a member of the Order of the Elks:-
www.elks.org...
There was two assassination attempts on Gerald Ford:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

39)Jimmy Carter was a member of The Trilateral Commission:-
www.everycrsreport.com...

40) Ronald Reagan was a Knight of Malta:-

The Order pro Merito Melitensi is the order of merit of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, established in 1920. It is awarded to recipients who have brought honour to the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, promoted Christian values and for charity as defined by the Roman Catholic Church. Unlike Knights or Dames of the Order of Malta (which is a military order of chivalry), those decorated with the Order pro Merito Melitensi are not invested in a religious ceremony, do not swear any oath or make any religious commitment. It may therefore be bestowed upon non-Catholics. Conferees include prominent statesmen, such as Presidents Ronald Reagan, who received it while still in office, and George H.W. Bush.

en.wikipedia.org...
YOU CAN SEE RONALD REAGAN BELOW AT THE BOHEMIAN GROVE, please right click on links below, then click on view image:-
eb5f6f40b6.png
We have now 27 out of 40 Presidents of the United States that have been members of secret societies.
We have a further 3 Suspicious Assassinations or Suspicious Attempted Assassinations to add to the list which now makes it 13.

41) George H. W. Bush, member of Skull and Bones Society:-

Among prominent alumni are former president and Chief Justice William Howard Taft (a founder's son); former presidents and father and son George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush; Chauncey Depew, president of the New York Central Railroad System, and a United States Senator from New York; Juan Terry Trippe, Founder & CEO, Pan American World Airways (Pan Am); Joseph Gibson Hoyt, the first chancellor of Washington University in St. Louis; Supreme Court Justices Morrison R. Waite and Potter Stewart;[21] James Jesus Angleton, "mother of the Central Intelligence Agency"; Henry Stimson, U.S. Secretary of War (1940–1945); Robert A. Lovett, U.S. Secretary of Defense (1951–1953); William B. Washburn, Governor of Massachusetts; and Henry Luce, founder and publisher of Time, Life, Fortune, and Sports Illustrated magazines.[citation needed]
John Kerry, former U.S. Secretary of State and former U.S. Senator; Stephen A. Schwarzman, founder of Blackstone Group; Austan Goolsbee,[22] Chairman of Barack Obama's Council of Economic Advisers; Harold Stanley, co-founder of Morgan Stanley; and Frederick W. Smith, founder of FedEx, are all reported to be members.
en.wikipedia.org...
He was also a member of the Bohemian Club:-
en.wikipedia.org...

42) Bill Clinton was a member of Bilderberg, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
He was also a member of DeMolay:-
demolay.org...

43) George W. Bush was a member of the Trilateral Commission:-

Critics on the extreme right, like Lyndon LaRouche, argue that the Trilateral Commission is part of a global network of “Anglo-American Liberal Establishment” organizations that constitute the “shadow government” of the United States. In 1980 LaRouche accused George W. Bush of being an agent of the Trilateral Commission in order to help Ronald Reagan (1911–2004) win the Republican presidential nomination (see Berlet and Lyons 2000).
www.encyclopedia.com...
He is also a member of the Skull and Bones Society:-
en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...
44) Barack Obama:-
Many Americans wonder whether Barack Obama has joined any secret societies. There’s little evidence of his participation in groups like the Bohemian Club, Skull and Bones, or the Bilderberg Group. And he doesn’t appear to have joined Prince Hall Masonry, which Salon notes is a traditionally African-American Masonic organization.
45) Donald Trump:-
Similarly, we have little evidence that Donald Trump has joined any secret societies. Yet that doesn’t stop conspiracy theorists from looking for connections.
Link below:-
www.cheatsheet.com...

I would have to say that that 2/3rds were members of secret societies, 30 out of 45 Presidents!
I have bunched Assassinations, attempted assassinations and suspicious deaths together, and we have 13 out of 45 Presidents.
Some readers will be concerned regarding the amount of Presidents who were members of secret societies, other readers wouldn't worry, it is down to the individual to decide, i make no comment.

5 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Are you finished ?

Probably not.

Nailed it. :P

I envy this posters complete and utter disregard for what his audience wants. 

No one asked for this. No one wants it to go on. It’s clearly recycled from his blog. He should really just provide a link and a short description (as per the TOS he clearly didn’t read). 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1