Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Chronus

Podcasts

Chronus

So I love, along with music, listening to cryptid/paranormal podcasts. I doubt I'll get many responses, but can anyone give me podcast suggestions? 

• Thanks 1

Iilaa'mpuul'xem

You have to excuse my ignorance... I read about podcasts all the time but what are they.? 

I am assuming downloadable stories.

Chronus
16 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

You have to excuse my ignorance... I read about podcasts all the time but what are they.? 

I am assuming downloadable stories.

It's fine, podcasts are basically (I am using the ones I listen to as a example) two people talking to one another, like the paranormal podcasts I listen to, there is the host of the podcast, and he interviews someone who has had an encounter with something paranormal. 

But obviously there are more kinds of podcasts, my mom listens to InfoWars and they just ramble, even if no one is on the other end,

"

1. a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.

"
Edited by Chronus
Actually that quote probably didn't help much.
  • Thanks 1

Iilaa'mpuul'xem
Just now, Chronus said:

It's fine, podcasts are basically (I am using the ones I listen to as a example) two people talking to one another, like the paranormal podcasts I listen to, there is the host of the podcast, and he interviews someone who has had an encounter with something paranormal. 

But obviously there are more kinds of podcasts, my mom listens to InfoWars and they just ramble, even if no one is on the other end,

"

1. a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.

"

Cheers Chronus... so you just listen to them rather than watch something on Youtube or is Youtube considered a podcast also? 

Do you pay for the downloads... OK, I should just look online rather than be lazy lol  

Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Oh.... I see now. Interesting thanks. 

Chronus
14 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Cheers Chronus... so you just listen to them rather than watch something on Youtube or is Youtube considered a podcast also? 

Do you pay for the downloads... OK, I should just look online rather than be lazy lol  

No there are are podcasts on YouTube and I just listen to it through that, every now and again I will go on the actual podcast's website and listen to the shows from there.

• Thanks 1