Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Professor Lichtman predicts

TrumanB

I was leaning towards trump winning but after the last couple weeks, no, he wrapped up the election and handed it to biden and trump further cements that with his every tweet and action now,

He shouldnt have chickened out of the next debate but i understand why he was scared.

Its like trump wants to loose and his worshippers cant face it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Its like trump wants to lose and his worshippers cant face it.

Uncivil War looming!

Trump will whip up his far-right militias, like he's being doing for months.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, acute said:

Uncivil War looming!

Nah. He'll be in artificial coma, on ventilator.  

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, acute said:

Uncivil War looming!

1g1o85.gif

Sure...they will burn down the capital, wait burning cities is wrong, they will hurt mame and kill to keep trump potus, 100% of the leo and us military are pro trump so no one will be able to do anything

28 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Trump's going to win, the failure of the Democrats to outright condemn the riots has given it to him.

Yeah, cuz trump has been so great at everything he has done.

• Like 3

Well, if guy who was never wrong so far ( unless you consider the Al Gore case a wrong prediction ) says that Biden will win then I guess that betting on Biding is not a bad idea.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Peace treaties worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize, didn't bomb the **** out of Iran, pulling out of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, building the wall, a great economy until China ****ed it up with a virus...

I have to admit, he didn't start a new war which is a big achievement for US presidents. Who was the last who didn't go to new war? It's not his businessman's style. On the other hand, his domestic policy looks to me like a big mess. And he gave so many idiotic statements. And lies.

• Like 1

I think I'll wait for another 4 weeks or so.  ;) 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Peace treaties worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize, didn't bomb the **** out of Iran, pulling out of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, building the wall, a great economy until China ****ed it up with a virus...

And then covid and trumps grossly incompatant covid response cost lives, if he cant keep the WH and himself safe how can he keep america safe?

and the economy is a disaster, crime, riots, looting,  on trumps watch, he is great....at failing

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I guess that betting on Biding is not a bad idea.

Not when it comes to politics.

10 minutes ago, the13bats said:

and the economy is a disaster, crime, riots, looting,  on trumps watch, he is great....at failing

See? That's what I was saying. The governors are in charge of each individual state. Trump can't legally send help in unless they ask. And you keep saying this over and over again. You don't know how annoying that is for those of us who actually know the facts.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Michelle said:

See? That's what I was saying. The governors are in charge of each individual state. Trump can't legally send help in unless they ask. And you keep saying this over and over again. You don't know how annoying that is for those of us who actually know the facts.

You stalked me over here to defend trump even more for his failures yet claim you are not deeply obsessed with me, nice try.

You know silly it sounds for you to defend trump doing nothing but blaming others and ranting when it comes to stopping the burners and looters?

So you are just gonna sit back defend trump for doing zip and watch cities burn, got it :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Michelle said:

But..but..he sent the National Guard in to Wisconsin!  He said it, so it must be true!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aztek said:

if it comes from nyt, it is really the other way around.

No, it comes from the professor of political science.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Nah. He'll be in artificial coma, on ventilator.  

And still tweeting.

How?

no one knows.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

No, it comes from the professor of political science.

Right, and the cat has a stunning track record for nailing who would win, he nailed 2016 but now that hes saying biden well then he must be an idiot.

I would rather he analyzes it again a few days before election, too much is changing moment by moment with this one,

No more debates, so the town hall thing and rush thing do zero for either guy wasted time.

Trump could covid relapse biden could get lost walking into his home, who knows

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And still tweeting.

How?

no one knows.

He has his tweeter set to autopilot on medium ravings.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Until this CHINESE virus, the US economy was top notch.

Is that like a little high 5 you give yourself calling it "Chinese" virus, you do realize even trump got past that stupidity?

But yeah, trumps incompatant response killed people and economy

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

It would be weird to see US president dying of age in White House.:sk

Hillary Cinton arrested by Halloween; Trump re-elected in a massive landslide.

Professor Lichtman sinks into oblivion...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

It would be weird to see US president dying of age in White House.:sk

Yeah, but neither have great health, my dad lived to 89 last year wasnt good, at about 70 he putzed around taking odd part time for work for fun like armed gaurd at 75, but to me 70s is old to run a country.

2 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Who's responsible for the virus? Where did it come from?...Minus points for conspiracy b******s...

It came from China as AIDS came from Africa. Are we going to accuse Africans for that? Unless you support the theory that covid is human made in lab.

• Like 3