Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Professor Lichtman predicts

TrumanB

4 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Who's responsible for the virus? Where did it come from?...Minus points for conspiracy b******s...

Like i said in this one even trump is brighter than you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

It came from China as AIDS came from Africa. Are we going to accuse Africans for that? Unless you support the theory that covid is human made in lab.

He seems tin foil hat enough to do just that :yes:

Edited by the13bats

9 minutes ago, seanjo said:

China is responsible for the virus NOT Trump, Crime, riots and looting are state problems caused by Democrat Mayors and DA's not enforcing the law.

And trumps grossly incompatant covid response cost lives he was a disaster and still is,

Sit back and make lame excuses for your orange god failing, blaming others thats a go to for you.

• Like 1

His suggestion to inject disinfectant is probably the most idiotic statement from any politician that I've heard. And it comes from the world force numero uno president.:blink:

Edited by TrumanB
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Until this CHINESE virus, the US economy was top notch.

The problem the Dems have is that their media 5th Column has always been able to shape or even dictate the public's perceptions and opinions. Trump BROKE THEM in that area.  They're still scrambling around trying to find a way to get that power back.  They literally ruined themselves.

1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

No, it comes from the professor of political science.

politics ain't science,  it is a show.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

His suggestion to inject disinfectant is probably the most idiotic statement from any politician that I've heard. And it comes from the world force numero uno president.:blink:

Didn't happen... 

“It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, aztek said:

His previous predictions were all correct. What else do you want as proof that he knows what's he talking about?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, and then said:

Didn't happen... 

“It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, aztek said:

You dont believe in science. Proven by your posts. So we're left with your opinions stated as fact.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, and then said:

Didn't happen... 

Humans aren't stationary objects. Why would you even post this?

The "Primary Model" of Helmut Norpoth has been accurate calling winners since 1912.  The only two he got wrong was Bush/Gore and Kennedy/Nixon.

https://spectator.org/helmut-norpoth-trump-win-november/

https://news.stonybrook.edu/facultystaff/maverick-modeller-helmut-norpoth-predicts-another-win-for-trump/

https://www.newsweek.com/professor-who-accurately-predicted-25-out-27-elections-predicts-trump-2020-win-1516609

There are several other examples but these should give you enough info to understand that there are numerous different opinions about who will win. :tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

His words:

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

See those bolded words?  That's what we call a Q U E S T I O N.  Not a statement.  He goes on the remind everyone that it would be the decision of doctors.  You can stick with your ignorance or you can admit you are wrong.  Your choice.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Humans aren't stationary objects. Why would you even post this?

Because of the fools who keep telling the lie that he suggested injecting disinfectants or drinking bleach.  Did not happen and no amount of TDS supporters will make it so.  I kind of hope that a day comes in your life where YOU say something that others disagree with and they use it to destroy you.  Karma and all that...

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

His previous predictions were all correct. What else do you want as proof that he knows what's he talking about?

nov3rd

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, and then said:

Because of the fools who keep telling the lie that he suggested injecting disinfectants or drinking bleach.  Did not happen and no amount of TDS supporters will make it so.  I kind of hope that a day comes in your life where YOU say something that others disagree with and they use it to destroy you.  Karma and all that...

How could it be a lie when we all saw him say it? He's destroying himself. Stop blaming  others for his hubris.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, and then said:

Tell me what he said then.  Here's a quote.

And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? So it'd be interesting to check that.

Source:  THE GODDAMN PRESIDENT

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, aztek said:

The trump reality show helping covid cost more and more lives.

Thats right the man who couldnt even keep himself safe says he did a great job keeping america safe from covid.

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Yep, he suggested placing it into the body, the fallout was manic, the WH started trying to say he didnt mean it, he ruined that and said he was joking, he wasnt joking.

Then drs etc all went nuts putting out warnings not to try what trump bleated to try it will kill you he obviously isnt a scientist not even close, i bet he cant spell the word.

And you ever notice his worshippers make up excuses and blame his bumbling on things like his derangment syndrome TDS trumps derangment syndrome.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

His words:

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

See those bolded words?  That's what we call a Q U E S T I O N.  Not a statement.  He goes on the remind everyone that it would be the decision of doctors.  You can stick with your ignorance or you can admit you are wrong.  Your choice.

He pondered injecting disinfect...thanks for proving he did say it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

is there a way we can do something like that,

That was a QUESTION... not a statement.  Just ONCE I wish you people would be held to the same insane standards you hold for him and the rest of us.  Until then feck off.  Sell your crazy hate somewhere else.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

yea he developed the formula, blah blah,,,,,,  yet trump breaks all rules and patterns.  like i said will see nov3rd. 

here is my prediction, trump wins electoral college votes, but loses popular votes,  left wil try delegitimize the result, forcefully remove him, claiming they are preventing a coup,  civil unrest grows throughout the country.  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Explain...or are you just bumping your gums again because you have nothing...

Took you 4 hours to come up with thst tripe, to dim it down for you, i was complementing trump, i said hes smarter than you, which he really is.

Pretty sure measures taken are on a State level, not a federal level...like states and city's allowing mass protests, against federal advice...

You really are lost, trump potus appointed vp pence to head some covid task force, their response was such an epic fail, they couldnt even keep trump and many at his rose garden shindig cronnies from catching it,

Oh, and trump holds rallies against state regulations and recommendations.

It came from the Lab just down the road from the wet market IMHO, not deliberately, you'll have to ask the Chinese Communist party if they ordered genetic engineering on it...funny thing though, China are making a huge profit out of it. 

Every top expert on it has said it was not created in a lab,

It's going to be Biden and a senate flip.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's going to be Biden and a senate flip.

Maybe, maybe not.  The sex scandal in North Carolina might let the GOP keep at least one seat. 

• Like 1