Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Professor Lichtman predicts

TrumanB

21 hours ago, the13bats said:

i bet he cant spell the word.

Now that's funny, you criticizing someone else's spelling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, the13bats said:

If you cant keep yourself and wife safe how can you keep me safe

No one can keep you safe but yourself.  Who puts on your mask, who washes your hands?  Who guides your steps in social distancing?  Who decides where you will go, how close you will sit, etc.?  I know someone who has barely ventured out since March.  I run errands several days a week.  We're both covid free.  We make our own choices and do what feels safe to us.  As we see with laws of all kinds, they only attempt to regulate peoples' behavior and punish afterwards.  They do not control or prevent any action.  Once we were made aware of the virus the rest has been on us.  The President, your governor, the nurse who lives on your block can't force you to protect yourself or save you if you don't.

Edited by Big Jim
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RAyMO said:

unless your electoral college is going to start ignoring voters - then they matter. 

that clause already exists,  EC trumps popular vote,  you may not like it but this is how it works.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Now that's funny, you criticizing someone else's spelling.

Sure i do, as i will also down right make fun of trump mispronouncing misusing or outright making up words, what a baffoon.

2 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

No one can keep you safe but yourself.  Who puts on your mask, who washes your hands?  Who guides your steps in social distancing?  Who decides where you will go, how close you will sit, etc.?  I know someone who has barely ventured out since March.  I run errands several days a week.  We're both covid free.  We make our own choices and do what feels safe to us.  As we see with laws of all kinds, they only attempt to regulate peoples' behavior and punish afterwards.  They do not control or prevent any action.  One we were made aware of the virus the rest has been on us.  The President, your governor, the nurse who lives on your block can't force you to protect yourself or save you if you don't.

why do some feel it is someone  else's  duty to keep them safe???   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Sure i do, as i will also down right make fun of trump mispronouncing misusing or outright making up words, what a baffoon.

Well, I guess if you're going to be a blatant hypocrite you might as well be proud of it.

• Like 1

Just now, aztek said:

It's president's duty to give a good example.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

Or buy their groceries or pay their rent or provide their medical treatment, etc.?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

It's president's duty to give a good example.

and he does, work hard, build something, become someone that matters,   if you need president to tell you to wear a mask during pandemic, you biggest problem is staring at you in the mirror,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

and he does, work hard, build something, become someone that matters,   if you need president to tell you to wear a mask during pandemic, you biggest problem is staring at you in the mirror,

Yes, that's exactly what you need. Follow by example...

• Like 2

wrong, that is what YOU need, me otoh, can make my own decisions 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

No one can keep you safe but yourself.  Who puts on your mask, who washes your hands?  Who guides your steps in social distancing?  Who decides where you will go, how close you will sit, etc.?  I know someone who has barely ventured out since March.  I run errands several days a week.  We're both covid free.  We make our own choices and do what feels safe to us.  As we see with laws of all kinds, they only attempt to regulate peoples' behavior and punish afterwards.  They do not control or prevent any action.  Once we were made aware of the virus the rest has been on us.  The President, your governor, the nurse who lives on your block can't force you to protect yourself or save you if you don't.

So do you mask up when in public or are you one of "those" types who refuses to wear one?

Lol, that was one of the weaker defenses of trump and his admins grossly incompatant life costing epic failured with covid ive heard from a worshipper.

So you want to ignore a potus should at least try to keep the people in his country under his watch safe from the enemy thats lame.

Trump couldnt keep himself safe, his ineptitude and incompatance showed him for the bumbling failure.

I guess all i really needed to say in this reply was thanks for making my point about trump, his admin and worshippers better than i ever could.

• Like 1

That's more up to the governors and mayors, not the President.  Having everyone do the same thing in a country so large and diverse isn't appropriate.  Apartment dwellers in NYC are so tightly packed that a mask wouldn't help.  A rancher in Nevada or Montana may not interact with other people for days, so a mask is not needed. The local authorities know their people and conditions better than anyone in Washington.  I find it rather humorous that the people calling for the President to set an example are the same ones who would ignore it because it's coming from him.  Note what K. Harris said during the debate, that if the suggestion to get vaccinated came from the President she wouldn't do it.  Some example that is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, aztek said:

Really!? One of the jobs of potus is to keep the country and the people in it safe.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Or buy their groceries or pay their rent or provide their medical treatment, etc.?

30 years of liberal schooling, and this is the result

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

wrong, that is what YOU need, me otoh, can make my own decisions 

No offense but every idiot says "I can make my own decisions" and then does something stupid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TrumanB said:

No offense but every idiot says "I can make my own decisions" and then does something stupid.

well i won't argue, seems like you talking from experience, and personally know every idiot.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

When some one says "no offence" its because they know it will hit a rather deep raw nerve and offend the person very much...truth is like that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

So do you mask up when in public or are you one of "those" types who refuses to wear one?

Lol, that was one of the weaker defenses of trump and his admins grossly incompatant life costing epic failured with covid ive heard from a worshipper.

So you want to ignore a potus should at least try to keep the people in his country under his watch safe from the enemy thats lame.

Trump couldnt keep himself safe, his ineptitude and incompatance showed him for the bumbling failure.

I guess all i really needed to say in this reply was thanks for making my point about trump, his admin and worshippers better than i ever could.

I am a conscientious mask wearer and and I've been using hand sanitizer after public contact for the last 10 years.  Haven't been sick a day in all that time.

That was not a defense of Trump at all, his name does not appear once.  It was my opinion on self responsibility.  Perhaps your reading comprehension is as poor as your spelling.  In this case you haven't heard from a worshipper at all.  I can't account for what you think you heard.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

well i won't argue, seems like you talking from experience, and personally know every idiot.  

Well he pegged at least one on here :yes:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

I am a conscientious mask wearer and and I've been using hand sanitizer after public contact for the last 10 years.  Haven't been sick a day in all that time.

That was not a defense of Trump at all, his name does not appear once.  It was my opinion on self responsibility.  Perhaps your reading comprehension is as poor as your spelling.  In this case you haven't heard from a worshipper at all.  I can't account for what you think you heard.

guy runs dry and tries to resort to lame empty personal jabs.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

guy runs dry and tries to resort to lame empty personal jabs.

Says the king of ad hominems.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

Says the king of ad hominems.

Um no, i havent said a thing personal about you or your many short comings, ive stated my opinions why i feel trump is pretty much the worse potus ever, its you that gets upset and dry and goes personal on whoever says anything you dont like about your man.

I will point out some trump worshippers here are not ashamed of it,  they will admit they support trump, you endlessly defend his every blunder yet try to denounce you are a worshipper or if you would rather "supporter" but you fall in the worshipper group.

Okay now bray about my spelling and typing again :sleepy:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

That was not a defense of Trump at all, his name does not appear once. 

This is the politicsl section, a thread about a fellow who predicts trump will loose so a loaded thread right off the bat,

I was babbling about the potus trump keeping his country and people in it safe, you were trying to say its a personal thing to keep oneself safe, which to me was just side stepping the fact the country under trumps watch, yeah, i named trump, is a disaster,

Yet his worshippers blame everyone except trump for the potus failing.

Pretty much wrapped it up.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

When some one says "no offence" its because they know it will hit a rather deep raw nerve and offend the person very much...truth is like that.

I really didn't mean to offend him personally. There is nothing personal in this discussion. It's just that idiots have a tendency to think that they know what they're doing and that they can make decisions by their own while smart ( or at least sensible ) people know that they need to hear opinions of authorities and look for leaders who lead by example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1