Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

Professor Lichtman predicts

144 posts in this topic

TrumanB

It would be weird to see US president dying of age in White House.:sk

• Like 1

seanjo
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

And then covid and trumps grossly incompatant covid response cost lives, if he cant keep the WH and himself safe how can he keep america safe?

and the economy is a disaster, crime, riots, looting,  on trumps watch, he is great....at failing

China is responsible for the virus NOT Trump, Crime, riots and looting are state problems caused by Democrat Mayors and DA's not enforcing the law.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

seanjo
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Is that like a little high 5 you give yourself calling it "Chinese" virus, you do realize even trump got past that stupidity?

But yeah, trumps incompatant response killed people and economy

Who's responsible for the virus? Where did it come from?...Minus points for conspiracy b******s...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ian hacktorp

Hillary Cinton arrested by Halloween; Trump re-elected in a massive landslide.

Professor Lichtman sinks into oblivion...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

the13bats
4 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

It would be weird to see US president dying of age in White House.:sk

Yeah, but neither have great health, my dad lived to 89 last year wasnt good, at about 70 he putzed around taking odd part time for work for fun like armed gaurd at 75, but to me 70s is old to run a country.

TrumanB
2 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Who's responsible for the virus? Where did it come from?...Minus points for conspiracy b******s...

It came from China as AIDS came from Africa. Are we going to accuse Africans for that? Unless you support the theory that covid is human made in lab.

• Like 3

the13bats
4 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Like i said in this one even trump is brighter than you.

• Like 1

the13bats
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

It came from China as AIDS came from Africa. Are we going to accuse Africans for that? Unless you support the theory that covid is human made in lab.

He seems tin foil hat enough to do just that :yes:

Edited by the13bats

the13bats
9 minutes ago, seanjo said:

China is responsible for the virus NOT Trump, Crime, riots and looting are state problems caused by Democrat Mayors and DA's not enforcing the law.

And trumps grossly incompatant covid response cost lives he was a disaster and still is,

Sit back and make lame excuses for your orange god failing, blaming others thats a go to for you.

• Like 1

TrumanB
Posted (edited)

His suggestion to inject disinfectant is probably the most idiotic statement from any politician that I've heard. And it comes from the world force numero uno president.:blink:

Edited by TrumanB
  • Thanks 1

and then
37 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Until this CHINESE virus, the US economy was top notch.

The problem the Dems have is that their media 5th Column has always been able to shape or even dictate the public's perceptions and opinions. Trump BROKE THEM in that area.  They're still scrambling around trying to find a way to get that power back.  They literally ruined themselves.

• Thanks 1

aztek
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

No, it comes from the professor of political science.

politics ain't science,  it is a show.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

and then
39 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

His suggestion to inject disinfectant is probably the most idiotic statement from any politician that I've heard. And it comes from the world force numero uno president.:blink:

Didn't happen... 

“It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

• Like 3

TrumanB
24 minutes ago, aztek said:

His previous predictions were all correct. What else do you want as proof that he knows what's he talking about?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

TrumanB
25 minutes ago, and then said:

Didn't happen... 

“It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

• Like 1

Hankenhunter
28 minutes ago, aztek said:

You dont believe in science. Proven by your posts. So we're left with your opinions stated as fact.

• Like 2

Hankenhunter
29 minutes ago, and then said:

Didn't happen... 

Humans aren't stationary objects. Why would you even post this?

and then

The "Primary Model" of Helmut Norpoth has been accurate calling winners since 1912.  The only two he got wrong was Bush/Gore and Kennedy/Nixon.

https://spectator.org/helmut-norpoth-trump-win-november/

https://news.stonybrook.edu/facultystaff/maverick-modeller-helmut-norpoth-predicts-another-win-for-trump/

https://www.newsweek.com/professor-who-accurately-predicted-25-out-27-elections-predicts-trump-2020-win-1516609

There are several other examples but these should give you enough info to understand that there are numerous different opinions about who will win. :tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

and then
7 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

His words:

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

See those bolded words?  That's what we call a Q U E S T I O N.  Not a statement.  He goes on the remind everyone that it would be the decision of doctors.  You can stick with your ignorance or you can admit you are wrong.  Your choice.

• Like 3

and then
5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Humans aren't stationary objects. Why would you even post this?

Because of the fools who keep telling the lie that he suggested injecting disinfectants or drinking bleach.  Did not happen and no amount of TDS supporters will make it so.  I kind of hope that a day comes in your life where YOU say something that others disagree with and they use it to destroy you.  Karma and all that...

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

aztek
22 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

His previous predictions were all correct. What else do you want as proof that he knows what's he talking about?

nov3rd

• Like 1

Hankenhunter
21 minutes ago, and then said:

Because of the fools who keep telling the lie that he suggested injecting disinfectants or drinking bleach.  Did not happen and no amount of TDS supporters will make it so.  I kind of hope that a day comes in your life where YOU say something that others disagree with and they use it to destroy you.  Karma and all that...

How could it be a lie when we all saw him say it? He's destroying himself. Stop blaming  others for his hubris.

• Thanks 1

Agent0range
23 minutes ago, and then said:

Tell me what he said then.  Here's a quote.

And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? So it'd be interesting to check that.

Source:  THE GODDAMN PRESIDENT

• Thanks 3

the13bats
1 hour ago, aztek said:

The trump reality show helping covid cost more and more lives.

Thats right the man who couldnt even keep himself safe says he did a great job keeping america safe from covid.

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Yep, he suggested placing it into the body, the fallout was manic, the WH started trying to say he didnt mean it, he ruined that and said he was joking, he wasnt joking.

Then drs etc all went nuts putting out warnings not to try what trump bleated to try it will kill you he obviously isnt a scientist not even close, i bet he cant spell the word.

And you ever notice his worshippers make up excuses and blame his bumbling on things like his derangment syndrome TDS trumps derangment syndrome.

• Like 2

the13bats
1 hour ago, and then said:

His words:

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

See those bolded words?  That's what we call a Q U E S T I O N.  Not a statement.  He goes on the remind everyone that it would be the decision of doctors.  You can stick with your ignorance or you can admit you are wrong.  Your choice.

He pondered injecting disinfect...thanks for proving he did say it.

• Like 2