Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

Professor Lichtman predicts

144 posts in this topic

and then
1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

is there a way we can do something like that,

That was a QUESTION... not a statement.  Just ONCE I wish you people would be held to the same insane standards you hold for him and the rest of us.  Until then feck off.  Sell your crazy hate somewhere else.

• Like 3

aztek
2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

His previous predictions were all correct. What else do you want as proof that he knows what's he talking about?

yea he developed the formula, blah blah,,,,,,  yet trump breaks all rules and patterns.  like i said will see nov3rd. 

here is my prediction, trump wins electoral college votes, but loses popular votes,  left wil try delegitimize the result, forcefully remove him, claiming they are preventing a coup,  civil unrest grows throughout the country.  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

seanjo
4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Like i said in this one even trump is brighter than you.

Explain...or are you just bumping your gums again because you have nothing...

Edited by seanjo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

seanjo
4 hours ago, the13bats said:

And trumps grossly incompatant covid response cost lives he was a disaster and still is,

Sit back and make lame excuses for your orange god failing, blaming others thats a go to for you.

Pretty sure measures taken are on a State level, not a federal level...like states and city's allowing mass protests, against federal advice...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

seanjo
4 hours ago, TrumanB said:

It came from China as AIDS came from Africa. Are we going to accuse Africans for that? Unless you support the theory that covid is human made in lab.

It came from the Lab just down the road from the wet market IMHO, not deliberately, you'll have to ask the Chinese Communist party if they ordered genetic engineering on it...funny thing though, China are making a huge profit out of it. 

Edited by seanjo
  • Like 1

the13bats
5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Explain...or are you just bumping your gums again because you have nothing...

Took you 4 hours to come up with thst tripe, to dim it down for you, i was complementing trump, i said hes smarter than you, which he really is.

4 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Pretty sure measures taken are on a State level, not a federal level...like states and city's allowing mass protests, against federal advice...

You really are lost, trump potus appointed vp pence to head some covid task force, their response was such an epic fail, they couldnt even keep trump and many at his rose garden shindig cronnies from catching it,

Oh, and trump holds rallies against state regulations and recommendations.

the13bats
4 minutes ago, seanjo said:

It came from the Lab just down the road from the wet market IMHO, not deliberately, you'll have to ask the Chinese Communist party if they ordered genetic engineering on it...funny thing though, China are making a huge profit out of it. 

Every top expert on it has said it was not created in a lab,

spartan max2

It's going to be Biden and a senate flip.

• Like 1

Gromdor
6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's going to be Biden and a senate flip.

Maybe, maybe not.  The sex scandal in North Carolina might let the GOP keep at least one seat. 

• Like 1

Helen of Annoy

Second debate officially cancelled, Trump wants to give speech from WH balcony instead. 

:lol: It's so morbidly funny. 

But, no joke, that appearance will actually seal the outcome of the elections.

And the rest of the world will have statistical data on the exact percentage of Trump cult members in the US. 2016 was the group IQ test for the US (which didn't confirm the stereotype the rest of the world has about America, since Trump lost the popular vote), 2020 is the group psychiatric evaluation. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
And I still bet Trump will be in ICU by the actual election time.
  • Like 1

RAyMO
25 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Second debate officially cancelled, Trump wants to give speech from WH balcony instead. 

:lol: It's so morbidly funny. 

But, no joke, that appearance will actually seal the outcome of the elections.

And the rest of the world will have statistical data on the exact percentage of Trump cult members in the US. 2016 was the group IQ test for the US (which didn't confirm the stereotype the rest of the world has about America, since Trump lost the popular vote), 2020 is the group psychiatric evaluation. 

so much for the Republicans big hope - just wait till we get trump and Biden debating - trump will win so very bigly that the USA voters will flock to him,

In reality first debate a big loss for Trump 

Second Debate Trump runs because he would not be allowed to scream during Bidens time

If Biden had sense he would cancel the third debate - "Well trump pulled the second debate - why should we give him the oxygen of the third" - or some such  argument. 

Biden is the clear leader at the moment - has nothing to gain by debating. The only way for Trump to win, as it stands, is a fraudulent election. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

seanjo
6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Every top expert on it has said it was not created in a lab,

I never said it was created there, they had something like 600 infected bats in the lab for tests etc, it has been speculated that one of the staff pilfered an infected bat and sold it at the wet market. 

• Like 1

TrumanB

Why would any scientist want to pilfer one infected bat and sell it at the market? Are they that poor? Or he/she  is a psychopat who wanted the whole world to suffer?

• Confused 1

Hankenhunter
7 hours ago, aztek said:

yea he developed the formula, blah blah,,,,,,  yet trump breaks all rules and patterns.  like i said will see nov3rd. 

here is my prediction, trump wins electoral college votes, but loses popular votes,  left wil try delegitimize the result, forcefully remove him, claiming they are preventing a coup,  civil unrest grows throughout the country.  

No, that's a fantasy you concocted to see you through the wee hours. Nice of you to admit that Trump breaks all the rules, though. Having a corrupt administration, certainly makes it a lot easier for him to do it, don't you think? And for the record, people who break all rules, and patterns, are generally locked up.

• Like 1

seanjo
14 hours ago, TrumanB said:

His suggestion to inject disinfectant is probably the most idiotic statement from any politician that I've heard. And it comes from the world force numero uno president.:blink:

He never said that..."So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

• Like 2

seanjo
9 hours ago, the13bats said:

Took you 4 hours to come up with thst tripe, to dim it down for you, i was complementing trump, i said hes smarter than you, which he really is.

LOL, I've got a life, I'm not sat at the computer waiting with great expectation for the next post...

• Like 1

Helen of Annoy
13 minutes ago, seanjo said:

He never said that..."So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

From your own quote it's extremely obvious Trump did say he thinks disinfectant should be injected into human body to "check out" if that would help against the disease. It would. Once you're dead you're not sick anymore. 

He's old, wasted and apparently never was particularly sane or intelligent. But what is wrong with people who willingly act like they can't notice tremendous stupidity behind the ideas of injecting disinfectants? Or frying lungs with UV light. 

It's a cult and it's a cult that glorifies stupidity.  

• Like 1

DieChecker
18 hours ago, TrumanB said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/05/opinion/2020-election-prediction-allan-lichtman.html

His analysis give Biden as winner on forthcoming elections.

What do you think?

The one thing I would disagree with is the major foreign win/loss. Trump recently got a lot of credit for peace between Israel and several Muslim nations. Something that has not done in decades. Also peace in Bosnia. 

Flipping that one "Key" gives Trump the win, rather then a loss.

DieChecker
11 hours ago, and then said:

That was a QUESTION... not a statement.  Just ONCE I wish you people would be held to the same insane standards you hold for him and the rest of us.  Until then feck off.  Sell your crazy hate somewhere else.

I'd agree. He is asking a question out of complete ignorance, not giving advice. The Left's desire to damn the president is actually very disturbing in how far out of context they'll grope.

• Thanks 1

aztek
3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Why would any scientist want to pilfer one infected bat and sell it at the market? Are they that poor? Or he/she  is a psychopat who wanted the whole world to suffer?

were you born yesterday?? the world full of such  psychopaths,  vast majority of them are not in a position to do harm to masses, only to few people,  child abusers, animal abusers,  then we got serial killers,  not too long ago we had nazis who burned people alive, nazi doctors who tortured thousands, experimenting on them,  there are people who enjoy inflicting pain on others,  dude seriously the more you post the more you prove how disconnected from reality you are, you live in your own safe bubble, and ignore the rest of the world, 

Helen of Annoy
46 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

The one thing I would disagree with is the major foreign win/loss. Trump recently got a lot of credit for peace between Israel and several Muslim nations. Something that has not done in decades. Also peace in Bosnia. 

Bosnia? 

Fortunately, Trump hasn't attempted to screw up Bosnia too. It was Kosovo. Different country. He posed as if he made some progress there, which is false. Real negotiations are held in Bruxelles. The most visible consequences of his photo op with Albanian and Serbian presidents were general dissatisfaction on both sides, which heightened tensions. Didn't last for long, fortunately.    

Also, he gets credit for claiming he made peace between nations that were not at war only by his sect. The rest of the world ridicules his propaganda attempts. 

And you forgot to mention he was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by a bizarre-right winger. Of course, he wasn't awarded the Nobel. Just like he wasn't awarded the Nobel for imagining he has achieved anything with North Korea. 

In short, if the US media had any standards, or there were laws preventing media from spreading disinformation, you wouldn't be mislead into belief Trump is credited by anyone sane with anything sane. He's stumbling around praising himself and no, no one sane has forgotten yet, blathering against NATO. 

The only key that can save him is preventing Americans from voting and/or destroying the votes from any area that is not Trumpistan. And clinging to power by force if election fraud fails. Provided he doesn't keel over in the meantime.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

third_eye
5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trumpistan

:nw:

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DieChecker
16 hours ago, the13bats said:

And then covid and trumps grossly incompatant covid response cost lives, if he cant keep the WH and himself safe how can he keep america safe?

and the economy is a disaster, crime, riots, looting,  on trumps watch, he is great....at failing

As bad as Trumps response to Covid19 was, the Democrat governors, and Dem Congresspersons, did even worse. New York especially had four times the number of people dying then in other states.

Crime, riots, looting... seriously blaming that on Trump? When he offers, not once, but dozens of times, to give aid to various Cities and States, and his offers are thrown back in his face. Again, a fail sponsored directly by way of Democrat political posturing. 

• Like 1

Katniss
1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

It seems like Lichtman said in previous interviews that Trump had 7 against him and that you only needed six to lose the election according to his analysis. I'll go back and check those interviews out.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 1

DieChecker
14 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Bosnia? Fortunately, Trump hasn't attempted to screw up Bosnia too. It was Kosovo. Different country.

Please forgive me. You're correct.

He posed as if he made some progress there, which is false. Real negotiations are held in Bruxelles. The most visible consequences of his photo op with Albanian and Serbian presidents were general dissatisfaction on both sides, which heightened tensions. Didn't last for long, fortunately.    

Also, he gets credit for claiming he made peace between nations that were not at war only by his sect. The rest of the world ridicules his propaganda attempts. 

And you forgot to mention he was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by a bizarre-right winger. Of course, he wasn't awarded the Nobel. Just like he wasn't awarded the Nobel for imagining he has achieved anything with North Korea. 

In short, if the US media had any standards, or there were laws preventing media from spreading disinformation, you wouldn't be mislead into belief Trump is credited by anyone sane with anything sane. He's stumbling around praising himself and no, no one sane has forgotten yet, blathering against NATO. 

The only key that can save him is preventing Americans from voting and/or destroying the votes from any area that is not Trumpistan. And clinging to power by force if election fraud fails. Provided he doesn't keel over in the meantime.   

Yes, we all know you hate Trump.

As for Nobel, there's always next year, or perhaps 4 more years. :P