Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

Professor Lichtman predicts

144 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Big Jim
1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

Yes, that's exactly what you need. Follow by example...

That's more up to the governors and mayors, not the President.  Having everyone do the same thing in a country so large and diverse isn't appropriate.  Apartment dwellers in NYC are so tightly packed that a mask wouldn't help.  A rancher in Nevada or Montana may not interact with other people for days, so a mask is not needed. The local authorities know their people and conditions better than anyone in Washington.  I find it rather humorous that the people calling for the President to set an example are the same ones who would ignore it because it's coming from him.  Note what K. Harris said during the debate, that if the suggestion to get vaccinated came from the President she wouldn't do it.  Some example that is.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
15 minutes ago, aztek said:

why do some feel it is someone  else's  duty to keep them safe???   

Really!? One of the jobs of potus is to keep the country and the people in it safe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
7 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Or buy their groceries or pay their rent or provide their medical treatment, etc.?

30 years of liberal schooling, and this is the result

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
7 minutes ago, aztek said:

wrong, that is what YOU need, me otoh, can make my own decisions 

No offense but every idiot says "I can make my own decisions" and then does something stupid.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, TrumanB said:

No offense but every idiot says "I can make my own decisions" and then does something stupid.

well i won't argue, seems like you talking from experience, and personally know every idiot.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
2 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

No offense but every idiot says "I can make my own decisions" and then does something stupid.

When some one says "no offence" its because they know it will hit a rather deep raw nerve and offend the person very much...truth is like that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Jim
7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

So do you mask up when in public or are you one of "those" types who refuses to wear one?

Lol, that was one of the weaker defenses of trump and his admins grossly incompatant life costing epic failured with covid ive heard from a worshipper.

So you want to ignore a potus should at least try to keep the people in his country under his watch safe from the enemy thats lame.

Trump couldnt keep himself safe, his ineptitude and incompatance showed him for the bumbling failure.

I guess all i really needed to say in this reply was thanks for making my point about trump, his admin and worshippers better than i ever could.

I am a conscientious mask wearer and and I've been using hand sanitizer after public contact for the last 10 years.  Haven't been sick a day in all that time.

That was not a defense of Trump at all, his name does not appear once.  It was my opinion on self responsibility.  Perhaps your reading comprehension is as poor as your spelling.  In this case you haven't heard from a worshipper at all.  I can't account for what you think you heard.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
4 minutes ago, aztek said:

well i won't argue, seems like you talking from experience, and personally know every idiot.  

Well he pegged at least one on here :yes:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
4 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

I am a conscientious mask wearer and and I've been using hand sanitizer after public contact for the last 10 years.  Haven't been sick a day in all that time.

That was not a defense of Trump at all, his name does not appear once.  It was my opinion on self responsibility.  Perhaps your reading comprehension is as poor as your spelling.  In this case you haven't heard from a worshipper at all.  I can't account for what you think you heard.

guy runs dry and tries to resort to lame empty personal jabs.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Jim
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

guy runs dry and tries to resort to lame empty personal jabs.

Says the king of ad hominems.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

Says the king of ad hominems.

Um no, i havent said a thing personal about you or your many short comings, ive stated my opinions why i feel trump is pretty much the worse potus ever, its you that gets upset and dry and goes personal on whoever says anything you dont like about your man.

I will point out some trump worshippers here are not ashamed of it,  they will admit they support trump, you endlessly defend his every blunder yet try to denounce you are a worshipper or if you would rather "supporter" but you fall in the worshipper group.

Okay now bray about my spelling and typing again :sleepy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
13 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

That was not a defense of Trump at all, his name does not appear once. 

This is the politicsl section, a thread about a fellow who predicts trump will loose so a loaded thread right off the bat,

I was babbling about the potus trump keeping his country and people in it safe, you were trying to say its a personal thing to keep oneself safe, which to me was just side stepping the fact the country under trumps watch, yeah, i named trump, is a disaster,

Yet his worshippers blame everyone except trump for the potus failing.

Pretty much wrapped it up.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

When some one says "no offence" its because they know it will hit a rather deep raw nerve and offend the person very much...truth is like that.

I really didn't mean to offend him personally. There is nothing personal in this discussion. It's just that idiots have a tendency to think that they know what they're doing and that they can make decisions by their own while smart ( or at least sensible ) people know that they need to hear opinions of authorities and look for leaders who lead by example.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
On 10/9/2020 at 2:54 PM, TrumanB said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/05/opinion/2020-election-prediction-allan-lichtman.html

His analysis give Biden as winner on forthcoming elections.

What do you think?

From the OP Link:

The historian Allan Lichtman was the lonely forecaster who predicted Mr. Trump’s victory in 2016 — and also prophesied the president would be impeached.”

____________
Forecasting that President Trump would win the last election, was a 50-50 chance. Big deal .... The impeachment I find more impressive.

Forecasting that Trump would “destroy Christians,” as outlined clearly in my previous signature here, below, is a whole other thing, entirely. That’s a long shot, because how could anyone imagine this would even be possible in late 2016 or early 2017?

Add to this, the additional forecast that “Trump would be destroyed, but not by human hands,” is also, much greater than 50-50. It would, in fact, be a coronavirus, which destroyed his re-election chances.

The last signature that I used on these boards, I first introduced following the general election in 2016.

I kept it up for 2+ years. It was hard to miss. In my signature, I also depicted Donald Trump as “Heat Miser.” A fictional cartoon character, tied to an earlier forecast about Donald Trump, before he even entered the race.

My Previous Signature on Unexplained Mysteries during the first half of Donald Trump's Presidency

Original Art Link 1 - Dec. 7, 2016

Original Art Link 2 - Jan. 22, 2017

 

Donald Trump as Heat Miser over Mt. Rainier

Quote

Perilous Premonitions for 2014-15

By Raptor Witness,  June 5, 2014 in Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena 


Raptor Witness     2,078

Raptor Witness

Should I be like the NSA, who is both blind and deaf to the future, warning no one of danger?

I'm not paid to whisper, "collect it all."

The most important thing, the one thing they cannot collect, are the communications between Heaven and earth.

In fact, their attempts to so, have resulted in being made a mockery of.

Billions paid for blind guides, which shall continue, except for what I give them for free.

Let them find Heat Miser, now crackling under their feet.

Edited September 22, 2014 by Raptor Witness

 

Edited by Raptor Witness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

I really didn't mean to offend him personally. There is nothing personal in this discussion. It's just that idiots have a tendency to think that they know what they're doing and that they can make decisions by their own while smart ( or at least sensible ) people know that they need to hear opinions of authorities and look for leaders who lead by example.

lol, you mean  idiots that decided to wear a mask anyway regardless of what president says? yea, what idiots, right ? lol  i was talking about those, .

who were you talking abut?

do you honestly think those idiots"  who reject  the idea of masks would suddenly wear one if the potus said they should? despite warning from all  docs, history, common sense, would not caught dead wearing one? you think his word would have such a sway?

who is  the real idiot?  neither  of you insulted me, you both insulted yourself, lmao, bravo.

 

 

 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
1 hour ago, aztek said:

and he does, work hard, build something, become someone that matters,   if you need president to tell you to wear a mask during pandemic, you biggest problem is staring at you in the mirror,

I cant believe the irony of your post. You just described your average trumper to a T. If Trump had told his deplorables to wear a mask, 70-80 thousand people would still be alive. You kill me, aztek.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
9 hours ago, aztek said:

he may lost few angry seniors but he gained more  young black and hispanic voters. in any case none of them really  matter, EC matters

Yes, I saw the yuge crowd at the Whitehouse. All 100 of them. And they were fenced off from the general public.

fark_048qMi8nftJjj8YdompsuGsnnNU.jpg

Twenty bucks says he lies on twitter about the crowd size. :D

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yes, I saw the yuge crowd at the Whitehouse. All 100 of them. And they were fenced off from the general public.

fark_048qMi8nftJjj8YdompsuGsnnNU.jpg

Twenty bucks says he lies on twitter about the crowd size. :D

“Monkeys react to magic ....”

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
9 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You can attempt to attack me personally all you want, but the fact remains Trump can't understand things as simple as do not inject disinfectants into human bodies. Do not irradiate lungs with UV light. Do not stand on the balcony while you've got a disease that's killing seniors, especially obese ones, no matter how high on steroids you are. 

 

 

You (and others) are wilfully misunderstanding what he means...TDS.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
17 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

“Monkeys react to magic ....”

 

Best post in the whole thread.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free99

I voted for Trump I hate Hilary Clinton for that matter Bill Clinton. And Obama was nothing but a racist POS. But yea Trump has pretty much let his cheese slide off his cracker. Sure Biden is nothing but crap. But this past year Trump has let this country end up in nothing but sorrow. He down played the virus to try and keep the stock market alive. He’s a business man nothing more than that. We needed not just a business man to run this country but also one that cares about the people in the nation and he doesn’t give a rats a$$ about people. I kept faith in him but when he put off stimulus negotiations until after election. Until he wins? Guess what he can stick it up his fat a$$ and they can keep their stimulus. He won’t get my vote again. 
Businesses will shut down and the economy will continue to suffer. One day this virus will be gone until another comes around. But Trump can get his stupid a$$ out of the White House he doesn’t deserve to be in it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
On 10/11/2020 at 6:22 AM, Free99 said:

I voted for Trump I hate Hilary Clinton for that matter Bill Clinton. And Obama was nothing but a racist POS. But yea Trump has pretty much let his cheese slide off his cracker. Sure Biden is nothing but crap. But this past year Trump has let this country end up in nothing but sorrow. He down played the virus to try and keep the stock market alive. He’s a business man nothing more than that. We needed not just a business man to run this country but also one that cares about the people in the nation and he doesn’t give a rats a$$ about people. I kept faith in him but when he put off stimulus negotiations until after election. Until he wins? Guess what he can stick it up his fat a$$ and they can keep their stimulus. He won’t get my vote again. 
Businesses will shut down and the economy will continue to suffer. One day this virus will be gone until another comes around. But Trump can get his stupid a$$ out of the White House he doesn’t deserve to be in it.

See, there was the problem. You cant run country like a business. It's too fluid, dynamic, ever changing. Cause, and effect, and chaos run rampant side by side. Things change in an instant. No business model could survive. Basicly, the best the gov't can do is play catch up with the latest crap that hit the fan. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
17 hours ago, seanjo said:

He never said that..

Only the most stupid in that group actually still believe the lie.  The rest just push it because "OMB".  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
50 minutes ago, seanjo said:

You (and others) are wilfully misunderstanding what he means...TDS.

TDS=TRUMPS DERANGEMENT SYNDROME , its a trem used for all the looney nutty stuff trump does and says, sure some worshippers of his dont care for the term but it fits him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
6 hours ago, aztek said:

that clause already exists,  EC trumps popular vote,  you may not like it but this is how it works.

Part of the Dem strategy seems to be demanding that Electors in Blue states vote for Biden even if he loses in that state.  The USSC recently ruled on that and it isn't legal to do it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.