Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black triangle #527384847

Ironside

On 10/11/2020 at 10:00 AM, ChrLzs said:

Nice work to uncover that - well done folks!  Further analysis is not required.. :D 

What is it about that twitter post that proves this was a hoax? 

Now I’m not saying it wasn’t a hoax, I guess I’m just finding it strange how quick folks are to accept what they’d rather believe with no evidence, over a information lacking twitter post. 

Or maybe you were just joking. 

On 10/13/2020 at 11:52 PM, preacherman76 said:

Or maybe you were just joking. 

Or maybe I was just pointing out that there is now a match (to very precise levels) for the shape, and that there is NOTHING in the way of evidence that this thing was in the sky, and the footage has characteristics that do NOT support it being a distant sky-borne object, and it is completely uncorroborated.

And from all that, you wish to still suggest it isn't a hoax?

Fine.  Your choice.

• Like 1

For me its not about what i want to believe, i went into the case open minded but it fell apart fairly quickly for me, we didnt have any thing past a thing on a dark background there wasnt even any evidence it was in the sky.

i noticed that center becon, it didnt look right to me, it had a feel of a small led toy which it was, but i didnt post that because it was just my opinion, if the cat in the twitter picture switches that on then it would remove all doubts some true believers have its not a hoax, or would it?

Reminds me of a thread here for a red dot a line, the OP was adamant is was no way no how a laser pointer, even a top paranormal expert here said their meter agreed it was likely paranormal,

So i grabbed my phone and laser pointer and 15mins later made what besides being in a different house were identical looking photos showing that sure is how a laser pointer photographs, the OP agreed it matched as did the paranormal expert, the OP vanished but the expert went on to say just because my pictures looked the same doesnt mean the OPs were not still paranormal, the expert based this on the OP claiming his wasnt a laser pointer.

at some point when a person is so blind by their belief that no proof will ever be enough i stop wasting my time on them, lost cause, im convinced and was from the start this threads object was a small model, im good with that if you still believe its smoking gun for alien visitation that fine, ridiculous but fine.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Or maybe I was just pointing out that there is now a match (to very precise levels) for the shape, and that there is NOTHING in the way of evidence that this thing was in the sky, and the footage has characteristics that do NOT support it being a distant sky-borne object, and it is completely uncorroborated.

And from all that, you wish to still suggest it isn't a hoax?

Fine.  Your choice.

No you were pointing at a tweet, and saying because of it there was no need to look any further.  

21 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

No you were pointing at a tweet, and saying because of it there was no need to look any further.  

I have to say that I agree that it doesn't look like a real website. I googled the photo, the author, the headline and got nothing. I can't find it myself. And it looks dodgy as, which is the main reason I did try to find it.

But is nobody seeing this uncanny resemblance?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzpPl2lVFfCoSgSXOrpzT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, the tweet with the photo debunking (or at least exactly matching the shape in) the video has now been removed, and there seems to be no trace of that image now.

The image showed a crudely set up triangular 'kite' made with crumpled mylar/alfoil and with 3 leds and a circular central 'ring' led that matched the size and shape of the UFO in the video.  Several of us saw that image, and it sure looked like a real twitter feed, but I agree that we can't say for sure.  I would observe that it is would have been an awful lot of work to duplicate the exact shape of the 'ufo', and then withdraw it - more likely is that it was indeed used for the video and the hoaxer changed their mind about the reveal...

Now, where would the true believers take this now?  Have you got any corroborating videos or testimony or anything useful at all?

Or shall we just use the normal route that ufologists take and say it must, obviously, be alien?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 1:34 AM, Ironside said:

Thought this was an interesting video.

Who knows if this is real or fake... Pretty clear video. Just makes the imagination fire up a bit

https://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/111701_submitter_file1__triangle.mp4

Hope everyone's well and holding it together in 2020.

It is very noisy so I am guessing it is some earth vehicle,