Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black triangle #527384847

Ironside

2 hours ago, astrobeing said:

Even if it's real, it would still be one of the easiest one minute videos to make. There isn't anything in the video that would show that it's not a small model hanging from the ceiling in a dark room.

And if something goes wrong in the middle of your shot, don't start from the beginning. Just say the camera "turned off" in the middle of it.

I linked a secondary sighting from mufon from a different person a suburb or two away makes me think it's not faked. But then again he could of had one of his buddy's play along I suppose. The "camera turned off" thing is fishy... But my phone will only allow me to film for like 1m before I have to reopen and record it.

14 hours ago, Ironside said:
2020-10-06 2020-10-05
7:05PM
Noticed 3 extremely bright orange opject in the second sky heading NE Warwick, NY, US  

Another sighting same day. Not far away with a better description as follows:

Long Description of Sighting Report
At first I only saw one bright orang object, thinking it was a planet. I stood near a tree to see it it moved versus a tree limb when I realized there 3 objects, all the same bright orange. Seemingly in a triangle shape heading North north east as I observed the objects the lead object Judy vanished. No streaking of leaving a trail. It just disappeared. The remaining two continued slowly on course and both vanished at the same time. I couldn’t judge how big they were as there was nothing to compare them to. Although they did appear to be at a relatively high altitude. Just a feeling I got
I tried to video it, but my iPhone 8 wasn’t sensitive enough to pick them up.

34 minutes ago, Ironside said:

I linked a secondary sighting from mufon from a different person a suburb or two away makes me think it's not faked. But then again he could of had one of his buddy's play along I suppose. The "camera turned off" thing is fishy... But my phone will only allow me to film for like 1m before I have to reopen and record it.

That 2nd report is a bit vauge, and you know me and just stories they are not evidence to me,

Im pretty sure most people believe the gov has secret albeit not well kept craft like this, its not alien in any way nor does it seem to do anything the met life or Goodyear blimps dont do.

The video just has a feel to me of a small model, i could be wrong very well might be the secret craft we have.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up - no time right now but I'll be back in about 6 hours ish...  First quick impression...  The quality/resolution and handholding movement looks 'wrong' - is it slowed down + digital zoom?  Anyway, it could be a chopper (will explain why when I come back), but my initial leaning is to fakery...  Right now I've got a car to paint!

If it is real, I just wish people would learn more about how to use phone cameras..  a few simple things can make a HUGE difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

That 2nd report is a bit vauge, and you know me and just stories they are not evidence to me,

Im pretty sure most people believe the gov has secret albeit not well kept craft like this, its not alien in any way nor does it seem to do anything the met life or Goodyear blimps dont do.

I agree entirely. But I think it is evidence, just not proof. People will say with such certainty that they KNOW a video is proof of such and such i.e I know that's a helicopter. Or I know that's an Alien Uber. That's why I appreciate people like Chrlzs who know their stuff. I really actually want it to be advanced human tech it gives me some hope that soon we will have civilisations on other rocks soon!

12 2020-09-26 2020-09-24
1:00AM
UFO splits into 4 footage. Batteries were drained from the sighting. NY Mills, NY, US   09242020.mp4

Another interesting one from NY Mills might we have a serial hoaxer? Edit : ahhh yep I think it's all BS I just searched mufon database around NY Mills, All the videos are pretty wacky. If this was one lone video I would have probably taken it seriously now I'm seeing alot of videos seemingly taken by the same person... Such a shame dudes :(

Edited by Ironside
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ironside said:

How do you know it's a helicopter?

what makes you feel it may not be?

Edited by Dejarma

1 hour ago, Ironside said:

I agree entirely. But I think it is evidence, just not proof.

It's just a video of some lights. We don't even know how large the lights are. It's only evidence that some guy got some lights on video somehow.

Would my photo of a Mylar balloon also be "evidence"?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what makes you feel it may not be?

I'm not denying it's not a helicopter. I just want an explaination why he thinks it is. What makes you feel it is a helicopter? I thinks it's just plain old fake at this point. I never claimed it was anything other than an interesting video and wanted to discuss it. I think you misunderstand me Deja. You seem to answer every question with another question like I'm some freak that you want to dissect.

I feel like it's not a helicopter because any helicopter flying at night I've seen doesn't look like that. There are no nav lights, a rear tail that seems oversized for any aircraft, and for that matter no defined shape. Saying it's a helicopter based on that video alone is just as likely as saying it's an advanced aircraft but it's just a guess because there is not enough info in that video to conclusively claim anything.

Edited by Ironside
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

It's just a video of some lights. We don't even know how large the lights are. It's only evidence that some guy got some lights on video somehow.

Would my photo of a Mylar balloon also be "evidence"?

Yes it is. I think it would be evidence on the way to identifying it as a mylar balloon..

3 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Yes it is. I think it would be evidence on the way to identifying it as a mylar balloon..

No, it would be evidence on the way to identifying it as a spacecraft from another planet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, astrobeing said:

No, it would be evidence on the way to identifying it as a spacecraft from another planet.

Ok if you say so? But I appreciate the passive-aggressive consideration!

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Ok if you say so? But I appreciate the passive-aggressive consideration!

I'm trying to show you why this is not evidence of anything beyond what is in the video (lights in front of a dark background).

Just now, astrobeing said:

I'm trying to show you why this is not evidence of anything beyond what is in the video (lights in front of a dark background).

I know this. But it is evidence isn't it? Evidence of lights on a dark background yes. But evidence nonetheless.. I'm trying to show you that.

To elaborate. It's evidence of lights on a dark background but hardly proof that it is only lights. Have I answered your question teach?

Edited by Ironside
Wording

5 minutes ago, Ironside said:

I know this. But it is evidence isn't it? Evidence of lights on a dark background yes. But evidence nonetheless.. I'm trying to show you that.

You don't have to. I already said that.

9 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

You don't have to. I already said that.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ironside said:

To elaborate. It's evidence of lights on a dark background but hardly proof that it is only lights.

Nor evidence that it's not. That's because it's extremely weak evidence of anything.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ironside said:

I agree entirely. But I think it is evidence, just not proof. People will say with such certainty that they KNOW a video is proof of such and such i.e I know that's a helicopter. Or I know that's an Alien Uber. That's why I appreciate people like Chrlzs who know their stuff. I really actually want it to be advanced human tech it gives me some hope that soon we will have civilisations on other rocks soon!

I wish i recalled that cats name for xxxx Hildebrand, he moved to dundee to be close to the action near Benson's Hideaway an alien believers bar and grill all this is decades old, but like i was saying triangles are common, i dont believe these triangles are capible of leaving earth rather more blimp ideas.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ironside said:

To elaborate. It's evidence of lights on a dark background but hardly proof that it is only lights. Have I answered your question teach?

It's evidence of lights on a dark background. That's it. Everything else is speculation.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

What am I missing here? Looks like someone claimed it was a hoax. Did I miss the actual proof part? 

I was thinking the same thing. It's obvious they're just putting this part of the story out there to quiet the noise and distract from the truth.

On 10/11/2020 at 5:22 PM, Ironside said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/uap_ufo/status/1313649435675561984?s=21   it's a hoax but god damn is it well done

I can't find that particular article quoted on Twitter, on the net myself. Just this one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/videos/5595780937001/UFO-seeker-spots-triangular-space-craft-in-the-sky/amp

Looks rather like the Belgian hoax in the video I thought.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 1:17 PM, toast said:

Without fighter jet noise?

Well I can’t say I’ve witnessed this, but it’s said by many witnesses that this Jet can hover. When I saw it, it wasn’t hovering, and sounded very much like a typical fighter jet.  There are a lot of people who tell me I never saw this, that it doesn’t exist. 

Being I know this jet exists, I tend to favor those who have also seen it. If they say it’s able to hover, I have little reason to doubt it, especially over the opinion of those who say it’s not real. 

At the same time though, I’ve never seen it hover so I can’t say for sure