Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained

CJ Dreamchaser

I have to ask everyone has seem white cabbage butterflies how about a lime green one? Rare huh? Flew around me multiple times. Also 4 white cabbage butterflies.Can someone please explain the meaning.Also a sterling silver rope necklace my Mom (passed 2009) bought for my maternal gparents (passed Gpa 2003 & Gma 2008.I wore it just the necklace a dear friend (passed 2009)gave me a dragon charm to wear on it.Nothing is wrong with the clasp or the necklace but from time to time the necklace gets off my neck & the dragon charm is close to me so I see they are off my neck & I pick them up assemble them & put them back on my neck.

• Like 1

It's not that uncommon to see variant colors in cabbage whites- I've seen green, yellow, and creamy tones as well as the more straight white ones. If you are finding your necklace unclasped and the charm off the necklace, it may be there is a fault in the clasp. You might also be unconsciously working the chain and charm to make it happen too. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, CJ Dreamchaser said:

I have to ask everyone has seem white cabbage butterflies how about a lime green one? Rare huh? Flew around me multiple times. Also 4 white cabbage butterflies.Can someone please explain the meaning.Also a sterling silver rope necklace my Mom (passed 2009) bought for my maternal gparents (passed Gpa 2003 & Gma 2008.I wore it just the necklace a dear friend (passed 2009)gave me a dragon charm to wear on it.Nothing is wrong with the clasp or the necklace but from time to time the necklace gets off my neck & the dragon charm is close to me so I see they are off my neck & I pick them up assemble them & put them back on my neck.

I do believe those in the afterlife will use butterflies and charms as signs. Tricky part is sometimes telling 'signs' from natural phenomena. The necklace situation being paranormal is something you can best judge with your own two eyes or if curious you may ask a jeweler too. Things like butterflies and charms are considered 'positive' signs from the spirit realm. They are saying 'Hi'.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I too even though i am a a skeptic of paranormal subscribe the idea it must be special to things that simply arent,

For example a gekko sighting will make me think of my grandmother, if im way down it can be heartwarming but she didnt send the gekko to say "hi" the gekko is just being a gekko, grandmother is gone, shes not sending mystic vauge questionable messages. :(

Seems a lot of people report on here that necklaces come loose and some will get pretty cross that no way its not paranormal, if a person wants to believe its something special even paranormal why not? But its just how jewerly functions or rather malfunctions.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

For example a gekko sighting will make me think of my grandmother, if im way down it can be heartwarming but she didnt send the gekko to say "hi" the gekko is just being a gekko, grandmother is gone, shes not sending mystic vauge questionable messages. :(

I respect your opinion /belief bats but if the gekko made you feel good and reminded you of nan you must wonder why it comforted you.I believe every living creature has it's own spirit but maybe nan sent it to cheer you up,which it did.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, openozy said:

I respect your opinion /belief bats but if the gekko made you feel good and reminded you of nan you must wonder why it comforted you.I believe every living creature has it's own spirit but maybe nan sent it to cheer you up,which it did.

Its easy to answer but sorry nothing paranormal its rather whats in my mind, i miss nan and the gekko was my contruct so to speak, it could have been anything, i just happened to have picked a gekko, one was in the right place right time,

I would be overjoyed to known nan sent something like that but you see the type person she was she wasnt vauge or mysterious about anything, she was the type gal who would have a gekko dance the mich frog 2 step on my head, if sending messages from the mithical other side was possible, i dont know what happens to us when we die but there has never been evidence or proof of an afterlife or that people we love like nan are trying to send us notes,  sure some deeply believe and thats fine, for them.

that stuff lives in our minds and hearts, im okay with that.

:adding

did you see the yowie poop thread yet :whistle:

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its easy to answer but sorry nothing paranormal its rather whats in my mind, i miss nan and the gekko was my contruct so to speak, it could have been anything, i just happened to have picked a gekko, one was in the right place right time,

I would be overjoyed to known nan sent something like that but you see the type person she was she wasnt vauge or mysterious about anything, she was the type gal who would have a gekko dance the mich frog 2 step on my head, if sending messages from the mithical other side was possible, i dont know what happens to us when we die but there has never been evidence or proof of an afterlife or that people we love like nan are trying to send us notes,  sure some deeply believe and thats fine, for them.

that stuff lives in our minds and hearts, im okay with that.

:adding

Your nan sounded like mine,she was very straight forward and grounded,laughing at my paranormal accounts until she was visited by her late husband in the living room and then changed her thoughts on this.The paranormal can exist in everyone's mind if they let it in.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Have to check that out.Does sound a load of s--- though,lol.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, openozy said:

Your nan sounded like mine,she was very straight forward and grounded,laughing at my paranormal accounts until she was visited by her late husband in the living room and then changed her thoughts on this.The paranormal can exist in everyone's mind if they let it in.

My nan lived to early 90s she wasnt sure her age because of a birth certificate issue, she looked for evidence,  proof of paranormal all her life and never found it

Where you and i differ in our opinion on this i believe these claims are only a product of the persons mind. Make believe imaginary,  delusion, etc so real to them they will obviously fight adamantly that it is "real" its their reality tunnel. Real to them not real to the world.

• Like 2