Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi and plan to remove Biden

Jujo-jo

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I hadnt seen him in a while hes aged a lot and looks fail,

Then I guess he can't outrun her anymore.

18 minutes ago, susieice said:

Goodbye bats.

I dont blame you but wanted to ask you a question, actually 2 questions, yes about trump i just wanted your opinion.

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I dont blame you but wanted to ask you a question, actually 2 questions, yes about trump i just wanted your opinion.

Go ahead.

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

Go ahead.

Thank you, Okay, im being serious i have seen your posts we might not always agree but i respect you and your opinions.

Many times i will bring up trump being unfaithful, having affairs with 2 sex trade workers, then trying to pay them hush money i would assume to avoid conflict with melaina and his political career.

I curious what you think of him doing that how it reflects on him in your opinion.

19 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thank you, Okay, im being serious i have seen your posts we might not always agree but i respect you and your opinions.

Many times i will bring up trump being unfaithful, having affairs with 2 sex trade workers, then trying to pay them hush money i would assume to avoid conflict with melaina and his political career.

I curious what you think of him doing that how it reflects on him in your opinion.

If you think Trump is the only one who's done that, you know very little about politicians. Trump was cheap. Paula Jones got eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars out of Clinton when he left Arkansas and became President. Then there was Monica and a couple others. Like Docy said, Kennedy was a rabbit. He even had a fling with Marilyn Monroe among others. FDR, Eisenhower, George Bush Sr...all had long standing mistresses. Jill Biden's husband says she was having a standing affair with Joe while they were still married. Affairs like this are commonplace in the Senate and the House also. Schumer was closely connected to Heidi Fleiss, the Hollywood Madam, when he was a younger Senator. There's a lot more.

Now women control the Democratic Party and the patriarchy may well end. I think you may see that in the next election.

I don't obsess on Trump. I don't think about him all day long. 

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

If you think Trump is the only one who's done that, you know very little about politicians. Trump was cheap. Paula Jones got eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars out of Clinton when he Arkansas and became President. Then there was Monica and a couple others. Like Docy said, Kennedy was a rabbit. He even had a fling with Marilyn Monroe among others. FDR, Eisenhower, George Bush Sr...all had long standing mistresses. Jill Biden's husband says she was having an affair with Joe while they were still married. Affairs like this are commonplace in the Senate and the House also. Schumer was closely connected to Heidi Fleiss, the Hollywood Madam, when he was a younger Senator. 

Now women control the Democratic Party and the patriarchy may well end. I think you may see that in the next election.

I don't obsess on Trump. I don't think about him all day long. 

That was long but didnt address my question at all, i dont obsess over trump either but its the political section and hes potus i asked a question specifically about his affairs you didnt answer it but its all good, i learned something i suspected.

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

That was long but didnt address my question at all, i dont obsess over trump either but its the political section and hes potus i asked a question specifically about his affairs you didnt answer it but its all good, i learned something i suspected.

Affairs are nothing new in Washington DC. There's nothing to suspect. It's how it's been and how it is . Whether you are potus or a senior Senator or a cabinet member. No one said it's all good. And you learned nothing. You just didn't get an answer you wanted.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Affairs are nothing new in Washington DC. There's nothing to suspect. It's how it's been and how it is . Whether you are potus or a senior Senator or a cabinet member. No one said it's all good. And you learned nothing.

On the contrary, i didnt ask about anyone else, i asked about trump i learned that you will dodge and side step a direct specific question about trumps affairs rather than just give a straight direct reply.

When bill cheated on hill were you one of those who said she should kick him to the curb?

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

On the contrary, i didnt ask about anyone else, i asked about trump i learned that you will dodge and side step a direct specific question about trumps affairs rather than just give a straight direct reply.

When bill cheated on hill were you one of those who said she should kick him to the curb?

Sure she should have kicked him to the curb but she didn't. I merely said what Trump did is far from new and he's hardly alone. I don't single him out. It's very common really.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Sure she should have kicked him to the curb. I merely said what Trump did is far from new and he's hardly alone. I don't single him out. It's very common really.

I did single trump out, my curiosity was your opinion about him not a broad vauge "well everyone does it" reply.

So then you would say melania should have kicked don to the curb too?

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

I did single trump out, my curiosity was your opinion about him not a broad vauge "well everyone does it" reply.

So then you would say melania should have kicked don to the curb too?

Sure. But none of them did.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

Sure.

May i take it that you find affairs wrong but excuse them because everyone does it?

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

May i take it that you find affairs wrong but excuse them because everyone does it?

No. You can take that affairs are wrong but not at all uncommon in Washington DC. It's up to Melania to decide what she wants to do. None of those women left their husbands that I mentioned. You're trying to make angels out of people who aren't to solely target Trump. Everyone was doing it. Or at least a lot of them.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

No. You can take that affairs are wrong but not at all uncommon in Washington DC. It's up to Melania to decide what she wants to do. None of those women left their husbands that I mentioned. You're trying to make angels out of people who aren't to get solely at Trump. Everyone was doing it. Or at least a lot of them.

You made up something i didnt do, im not making angels out of anyone for being a cheat i find it horrible, i even mentioned kicking bill to the curb for it, im not trying to get at trump he is potus so the focus of course, so try not to create things i didnt do or say,

Just because everyone is doing it and you excuse it because of that it doesnt make an angel out of trump for doing what everyone else according to you does.

Like i said you did confirm something i speculated

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You made up something i didnt do, im not making angels out of anyone for being a cheat i find it horrible, i even mentioned kicking bill to the curb for it, im not trying to get at trump he is potus so the focus of course, so try not to create things i didnt do or say,

Just because everyone is doing it and you excuse it because of that it doesnt make an angel out of trump for doing what everyone else according to you does.

Like i said you did confirm something i speculated

I answered your question bats. That's enough. I'd tell your wife to boot you too. Whether she does or not is up to her. There's no singling out here.

Edited by susieice
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

I answered your question bats. That's enough. I'd tell your wife to boot you too. Whether she does or not is up to her. There's no singling out here.

You gave me the answer i expected, it simply confirmed what i already knew.

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You gave me the answer i expected, it simply confirmed what i already knew.

That's nice.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's nice.

I like it :tu:

10 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

If you believe anything Laura Ingraham says, you should have your head examined. She's one of the most vocal liers on Fox.

Jun. 6, 2019 — Laura Ingraham has a long history of spreading hate speech, from her prime-time Fox News show, former radio show, and, now, new podcast. Ingraham has made scores of racist and anti-immigrant ...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mediamatters.org/laura-ingraham/hate-lies-and-misinformation-laura-ingraham&ved=2ahUKEwjeiIu4xK3sAhWbFjQIHf19A-0QFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2gTOvDHcTtDzboD0ZYr8my

Just a quick note: the MediaMatters organisation is a strong Liberal/Left bias. If you read their article, the examples they give of Ingraham's "racism" are nothing of the sort, as are the accusations of 'hate speech'. She is a moderate right-wing commentator, that is all. :) 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Just a quick note: the MediaMatters organisation is a strong Liberal/Left bias. If you read their article, the examples they give of Ingraham's "racism" are nothing of the sort, as are the accusations of 'hate speech'. She is a moderate right-wing commentator, that is all. :) 

Like, that's just your opinion, man. To the rest of us she's a Trump toady. She faithfully parrots everything he says. Ingraham herself is embroiled in the lawsuits that have been filed against Fake news for reckless endangerment to the general public. You must live in a pretty enclosed world to think that Ingraham is "moderate" anything. 

• Like 1

Well of course, Creepy Uncle Joe was always just a placeholder to get Camel O'Harris into office, and then the Wicked Witch would use her as her puppet. Really the entire impeachment/Russiagate/younameit circus since their refusal to accept the duly elected President has been with the ultimate aim of getting the Empress Nancy into power. She'll use Camel with as little compunction as she'll throw out Creepy Joe on the grounds of health/mental deficiency/death from the 'Rona/whatever. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Like, that's just your opinion, man. To the rest of us she's a Trump toady. She faithfully parrots everything he says. Ingraham herself is embroiled in the lawsuits that have been filed against Fake news for reckless endangerment to the general public. You must live in a pretty enclosed world to think that Ingraham is "moderate" anything. 

Well, I've watched  "The Ingraham Angle" a few times, and granted that she is moderately pro-Trump (or at least, not rabidly anti-Trump), but I havn't seen anything that would set alarm bells ringing ? I'll do a google search on "Ingraham lawsuite fake news" and see what pops up. 

What is certainly true is that the MediaMatters article is definitely wrong.  She once tweeted something about "the country is facing an immigration crisis that we did NOT vote for".  That is opinionated, but  technically true on both counts, and is NOT - as  MediaMatters posted - an example of racism. 

*subsequent edit* There is ONE (and as far as I can tell, only ONE) lawsuit against Fox News (not against Ingraham) for downplaying the initial reaction to Covid-19. Or more accurately, criticising some mainstream media outlets for promoting the virus as another reason to Impeach the President. (along with walking on the cracks in the sidewalk, and wearing an orange tanning agent). And that lawsuit has failed. 

Tell me, what leads you to believe that Ingraham was   "deeply embroiled" in it ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Big Jim said:

It was Bill Clinton who changed that.  He made salacious behavior a topic of conversation for the whole country.

Actually, it was the republicans doing all of the digging they could to try to remove him that did that. Remember that came out because an investigation into a land deal turned into an impeachment over a lie about a consensual BJ.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Montmorency the Dog said:

Well of course, Creepy Uncle Joe was always just a placeholder to get Camel O'Harris into office, and then the Wicked Witch would use her as her puppet. Really the entire impeachment/Russiagate/younameit circus since their refusal to accept the duly elected President has been with the ultimate aim of getting the Empress Nancy into power. She'll use Camel with as little compunction as she'll throw out Creepy Joe on the grounds of health/mental deficiency/death from the 'Rona/whatever. 

I think that Camel O'Harris would get the hump about that ? :P

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Racial slurs add nothing :hmm: