Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

* Free Oracle Card Readings *

carlyjacqueline314

Hi All!

I have been giving my family and friends intuitive oracle card readings for years, and I am currently looking to expand my practice, so I am offering free 30 minute sessions to whoever reaches out to me.

My goal is not to tell you your future, but to help guide you to the inklings that your higher self has known deeply for since, like, ever. I believe in taking a practical, non-passive approach to our lives, and the reading should help to illuminate that which you already resonate with, so you can get off your duff and get on that manifesting train.

When we can get clear and get rid of all the crap that stands between us and our destiny, the action-taking and leaning in to the flow of our lives gets so much easier. 

Much love!

Carly

156452686_Oracle.jpg.2e7bbe6002b1931522eca996a86aac15.jpg

Edited by carlyjacqueline314
adding to sentence
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Can you give me a general reading in PM?

Thank you.

P.S.  Welcome to the forum.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oooh nice, please pm me a general reading please (thank you @Desertrat56 for giving me the idea haha)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, carlyjacqueline314 said:

Hi All!

I have been giving my family and friends intuitive oracle card readings for years, and I am currently looking to expand my practice, so I am offering free 30 minute sessions to whoever reaches out to me.

My goal is not to tell you your future, but to help guide you to the inklings that your higher self has known deeply for since, like, ever. I believe in taking a practical, non-passive approach to our lives, and the reading should help to illuminate that which you already resonate with, so you can get off your duff and get on that manifesting train.

When we can get clear and get rid of all the crap that stands between us and our destiny, the action-taking and leaning in to the flow of our lives gets so much easier. 

Much love!

Carly

156452686_Oracle.jpg.2e7bbe6002b1931522eca996a86aac15.jpg

Welcome to UM, enjoy your stay and don't let the doubters and school yard bullies push you away. 

I personally would like to thank you for giving your time for free to anyone that requires it.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, may I have a general reading too?  Thank you!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...