Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Musk plays down likelihood of ET visitors

Hazzard

I could not agree more.

eddword

Elon is not an authority on everything concerning outer space or science. He is just another very intelligent person who has his own opinions,like everyone else. .intelligent people often lack common sense. Just because you can't touch ,see or hold something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Essan

So who built the pyramids then?   :huh:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Desertrat56
1 hour ago, eddword said:

Elon is not an authority on everything concerning outer space or science. He is just another very intelligent person who has his own opinions,like everyone else. .intelligent people often lack common sense. Just because you can't touch ,see or hold something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yes that is true, however he has more common sense than most people.  That is one thing you can't accuse Elon Musk of lacking is common sense.  And he's right, all we have are fuzzy pictures and anecdotes, the most often repeated seem to be the most unhinged.   Yes, there probably is another civilization or many somewhere out there, but there is no reason I can think of for them to waste time on us.  As for UAP, not aliens from outer space, but something from a non-physical (as we currently understand it) could be messing with us, or we could be messing with ourselves.  Our consciousness does not reside completely in the physical world.  Maybe you should explore that avenue, your mind and where it takes you, instead of wishing for aliens from outer space to finally be "proven".

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

SpaceBumZaphod

Elon Musk IS an alien visitor.

• Haha 2

Harlo

Dont believe his lies. He just wants it to be a surprise when his people back to get him. *X-files noises*

preacherman76

I’m not convinced we are being visited by aliens either. I have no idea who or what are flying things like saucers. I just know someone is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Scholar4Truth

Well there goes my trip to Mars :angry:

Golden Duck
On 10/14/2020 at 10:52 PM, eddword said:

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

So, intelligent people often lack prejudice.

Furthermore, opinions aren't equal.

• Like 1