Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Musk plays down likelihood of ET visitors

UM-Bot

Elon is not an authority on everything concerning outer space or science. He is just another very intelligent person who has his own opinions,like everyone else. .intelligent people often lack common sense. Just because you can't touch ,see or hold something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

So who built the pyramids then?   :huh:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, eddword said:

Elon is not an authority on everything concerning outer space or science. He is just another very intelligent person who has his own opinions,like everyone else. .intelligent people often lack common sense. Just because you can't touch ,see or hold something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yes that is true, however he has more common sense than most people.  That is one thing you can't accuse Elon Musk of lacking is common sense.  And he's right, all we have are fuzzy pictures and anecdotes, the most often repeated seem to be the most unhinged.   Yes, there probably is another civilization or many somewhere out there, but there is no reason I can think of for them to waste time on us.  As for UAP, not aliens from outer space, but something from a non-physical (as we currently understand it) could be messing with us, or we could be messing with ourselves.  Our consciousness does not reside completely in the physical world.  Maybe you should explore that avenue, your mind and where it takes you, instead of wishing for aliens from outer space to finally be "proven".

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

Dont believe his lies. He just wants it to be a surprise when his people back to get him. *X-files noises*

I’m not convinced we are being visited by aliens either. I have no idea who or what are flying things like saucers. I just know someone is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well there goes my trip to Mars :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 10:52 PM, eddword said:

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

So, intelligent people often lack prejudice.

Furthermore, opinions aren't equal.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 9:55 AM, Essan said:

So who built the pyramids then?   :huh:

Considering the follow-up tweets in that Twitter feed, I'm pretty sure he was being facetious.

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2020 at 1:52 PM, eddword said:

Just because you can't touch ,see or hold something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

what, like fairies & Santa for example

• Like 1

If you think about it and who he is the technology that people think belongs to aliens could be nothing more than our own.

Just like the closing of project blue book. Maybe they found what they were looking for. I don’t think it was other worldly.

We came very close to a Nazi run government based on advances in German technology. 

• Haha 1

All we have is fuzzy pics? 

What about the radar returns in some notable cases? That backed up eye witness accounts.

What of the mass sightings?

If Elon really had looked into this then I believe he would have chosen different words to express his disbelief.

He is correct to be sceptical in this instance. Although not sure why his opinion would be considered any more important than the next persons? 

3 hours ago, kartikg said:

Elon might be high when he said aliens built pyramids. 

He was joking!  He is a nerd and he was joking.  If you were a nerd you would know that.