Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to win in a landslide

RoofGardener

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Um, you didnt ignore him at all and didnt come close to proving him wrong, or were you going for irony?

He has been saying I made up 2 to 3 times more newly registered voters have been Republican instead of Democrat in PA despite my posting of sites and hard data showing that it is true

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

He has been saying I made up 2 to 3 times more newly registered voters have been Republican instead of Democrat in PA despite my posting of sites and hard data showing that it is true

Oh dear :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

This is not a choice between political parties, this is a choice between life and death. The Power of Heaven does not shy away from a good fight, nor will it now.

Divine Providence has always guided this nation from the very beginning.  From that painting made by Henry Brueckner (1889) of Washington’s prayer at Valley Forge and later inspired Arnold Friberg’s (1975) famous interpretation.  Divine guidance continues on to today.  The most notable event was in 2016 with the election of Trump.  And we are in a good fight for the future of this nation.  It is this event that I have trust in GOD that he will grant Trump another term.  It will be the next election that will need a miracle.  GOD uses the strangest angels.

Jesus was is a liberal in His day. “Don’t kill the prostitute, she’s just trying to make a living,” is a liberal message. The conservatives were saying, “kill her.” Humanity, at it’s best, is who we are, not some whack job living in a golden palace in New York. 

Yes, Jesus was liberal, more like radical.  So were the Founding Fathers.  But being liberal today has no resemblance to back then.  Jesus was all about the individual being responsible with one’s life.  The Founders were all about personal responsibility.  Neither were into saying that you need to submit to government.  In fact both were anti-government.  Liberalism today is all about big government and that some bureaucrat knows better in how you should live your life than you do.  Jesus told us to tolerate government.  The Founders were pro-American and insisted on having small government.

No, the message wasn’t “she was just trying to make a living”.  They were at Temple.  Everyone there wanted her stoned.  They were orthodox, not conservative.  Her sin was not a grievous crime.  The message was one of compassion & grace and that we all sin and fall short of the glory of the Lord.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Jesus was all about the individual being responsible with one’s life.  The Founders were all about personal responsibility.  Neither were into saying that you need to submit to government.  In fact both were anti-government. 

Jesus said render unto Caesar what is Casers. His comments about  feeding and helping the poor seems to indicate a pattern of how men should deal with other men on earth, and that is not by ignoring them.  Whatever you do for the least of them, you do for me.

The founders were  focused on building a government strong enough to withstand the pressure of the greatest nations of the time in war and in peace.  They were pretty big on enforcing tax and revenues and keeping the colonies together.  They set out to design a detailed plan and a fully functional government very quickly.

I do not remember them complaining about the size of King George's government but the lack of representation and concern for the colonists well being.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

My Wife just got back from Florida.  St Petes, Tampa, Sarasota area.  She said that everywhere she went, there were Trump signs, Trump flags, Trump bumper stickers everywhere.  The family and friends she went to see says it’s like that all over the state.  I’m going to call Fl for Trump right now.  And I think the landslide has begun.

That's the same thing I see in Ohio.  I regularly travel through 4 or 5 counties and Trump signs outnumber Biden signs more than 9 to 1.  There is even a cottage industry springing up of roadside stands selling Trump paraphernalia.  There was recently a parade of Trump supporters on the beltway with an official estimate of 7000 vehicles.  That doesn't count all the people lining the highway cheering them on.  Another thing I notice is that most Trump signs are in peoples' yards while a lot of the Biden signs are on the roadside with a dozen other local races. 

Edited by Big Jim
dropped word
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Expectorate in one hand and speculate in the other and see which one fills up fastest.  Be patient, it will be Christmas soon enough, and whatever happens, we won't get that promised pony.. 

We'll be lucky not to get the jackass.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Trump will win and the whole shambolic Democratic hit squad will be investigated and actions will take place seeing the house and senate will all be under Dons kingdom:D

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

It is this event that I have trust in GOD that he will grant Trump another term.  It will be the next election that will need a miracle.  GOD uses the strangest angels.....

Funny that you should mention “miracles.”

You’ve likely heard President Trump call the caronavirus a “plague.” I have several times. So let’s use a faith based dictionary to see what truths your guy believes in.

Plague [N]

a "stroke" of affliction, or disease. Sent as a divine chastisement ( Numbers 11:33 ;  14:37 ; 16:46-49 ;  2 Sam  24:21 ). Painful afflictions or diseases, ( Leviticus 13:3  Leviticus 13:5  Leviticus 13:30 ;  1 Kings 8:37 ), or severe calamity ( Mark 5:29 ;  Luke 7:21 ), or the judgment of God, so called ( Exodus 9:14 ). Plagues of Egypt were ten in number.

Given that Donald Trump admits this is a true “plague,” why would he blame it on China, and not where “plagues” come from?

It tells you something, if you’re listening, instead of just parroting and promoting, his or someone else’s Kool-Aid.

Either Trump is lying to hide the truth from himself, or he’s lying to try and hide the truth from you, Either way, he loses, include the American people, and the many Christians who follow after him.

What kind of a “God given” leader lies about something as serious as a true “plague?”

This is not a man to be trusted with the office of dog catcher, much less President of any country. He is the False Prophet, by definition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

We'll be lucky not to get the jackass.

We get the jackass nov3rd :whistle:

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

That's the same thing I see in Ohio.  I regularly travel through 4 or 5 counties and Trump signs outnumber Biden signs more than 9 to 1.  There is even a cottage industry springing up of roadside stands selling Trump paraphernalia.  There was recently a parade of Trump supporters on the beltway with an official estimate of 7000 vehicles.  That doesn't count all the people lining the highway cheering them on.  Another thing I notice is that most Trump signs are in peoples' yards while a lot of the Biden signs are on the roadside with a dozen other local races. 

It was that way here about 7 or 8 trump signs to one or two biden,

Now its almost 50/50 well 60/40 still more trump and yeah the profiteers are selling trump-wear in vacant lots and oddly those sellers never have teeth, really weird,

Wow, 7k verticals yet hes lucky if 4000 showed up at the rally,

• Like 1

Should be an interesting conversation, two and a half weeks from now, if President Harris wins by a landslide.:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Should be an interesting conversation, two and a half weeks from now, if President Harris wins by a landslide.:rofl:

Kamasutra harris  lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Expectorate in one hand and speculate in the other and see which one fills up fastest.  Be patient, it will be Christmas soon enough, and whatever happens, we won't get that promised pony.. 

:o:(<_< but, but...we were wishing. And I had Silver picked out as a name. I has a sad now.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Divine Providence has always guided this nation from the very beginning.  From that painting made by Henry Brueckner (1889) of Washington’s prayer at Valley Forge and later inspired Arnold Friberg’s (1975) famous interpretation.  Divine guidance continues on to today.  The most notable event was in 2016 with the election of Trump.  And we are in a good fight for the future of this nation.  It is this event that I have trust in GOD that he will grant Trump another term.  It will be the next election that will need a miracle.  GOD uses the strangest angels.

Yes, Jesus was liberal, more like radical.  So were the Founding Fathers.  But being liberal today has no resemblance to back then.  Jesus was all about the individual being responsible with one’s life.  The Founders were all about personal responsibility.  Neither were into saying that you need to submit to government.  In fact both were anti-government.  Liberalism today is all about big government and that some bureaucrat knows better in how you should live your life than you do.  Jesus told us to tolerate government.  The Founders were pro-American and insisted on having small government.

No, the message wasn’t “she was just trying to make a living”.  They were at Temple.  Everyone there wanted her stoned.  They were orthodox, not conservative.  Her sin was not a grievous crime.  The message was one of compassion & grace and that we all sin and fall short of the glory of the Lord.

What a load. You Christians have the perfect escape policy. You can do anything you want, including murder, and all you have to do is ask Jesus for forgiveness, and Bob's your uncle. Hypocrites, the lot of you. How can you be personally responsible with that convoluted thinking? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

What a load. You Christians have the perfect escape policy. You can do anything you want, including murder, and all you have to do is ask Jesus for forgiveness, and Bob's your uncle. Hypocrites, the lot of you. How can you be personally responsible with that convoluted thinking? 

"You Christians"

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Jesus said render unto Caesar what is Casers.

Correct!  That’s why I said that Jesus told us to tolerate (to the best of our ability) government, just as Jefferson mentions in the Declaration of Independence.

His comments about  feeding and helping the poor seems to indicate a pattern of how men should deal with other men on earth, and that is not by ignoring them.  Whatever you do for the least of them, you do for me.

Precisely!  And here is the key.  His instruction is for how the individual initiates and carries out those actions.  Not instructions for how a government must coerce people and take that decision away form the individual.  Jesus didn’t come to sacrifice himself for government, but for the individual.

The founders were  focused on building a government strong enough to withstand the pressure of the greatest nations of the time in war and in peace. 

The founders didn’t ‘focus’ on building a government until after the war.  And it wasn’t to withstand external pressures.  The Constitution was established for us to govern ourselves.  The Founders knew history and they were well read in the Age of Enlightenment with a wide range of authors across Western civilization.  They had all the knowledge and insight to have a clean slate to start from to avoid what government had become.

They were pretty big on enforcing tax and revenues

Which were all collected from tariffs.

and keeping the colonies together. 

Keeping a fledgling nation together provides plenty of interesting situations.  The British, French, and Spanish all threatened borders.  You had the Whisky and Shay’s Rebellions and Indians.  Many tests and challenges.

They set out to design a detailed plan and a fully functional government very quickly.

It wasn’t that quick.  It took 11 years before the colonies were in position to create a Constitution.

I do not remember them complaining about the size of King George's government but the lack of representation and concern for the colonists well being.

Lack of representation is just one indication of a government that is too powerful.  When it turns itself into manipulating the citizenry instead of running a government that manages a nation to provide a more perfect union and to protect the rights of the individual, then it is a government that has crossed the line.  Go read the list of grievances in the Declaration of Independence.  Over taxation, bills of attainder, ex post facto laws, quartering troops, regulation of firearms, seizing property and personal documents at will, forbidding petitions of grievances, etc. become a long train of transgressions of tyranny.

• Like 1

Religion I keep telling people it an evil enterprise

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'd just clarify that someone who is not following the teaching of Jesus is not a Christian. 

These people who deliberately skew the words of Jesus into their exact opposite are literal anti-Christs. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

My Wife just got back from Florida.  St Petes, Tampa, Sarasota area.  She said that everywhere she went, there were Trump signs, Trump flags, Trump bumper stickers everywhere.  The family and friends she went to see says it’s like that all over the state.  I’m going to call Fl for Trump right now.  And I think the landslide has begun.

Well it seems about 50/50 where I'm at. Hard to say for me at this point. Still too early to call it. Down here lately it seems like we got a bunch of newly registered dems popping out of the woodwork. This year I think some of these seniors switched parties for some goddamn crazy reason.

9 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

This is a perfectly valid argument, but the problem seems to run a lot deeper than hypocrisy.

I have carefully examined the family members who are following after Donald Trump.

Since I know the underlying character of these folks, fairly well, it allows me a little deeper insight into the mechanics of the deception.

What I’ve discovered, is that it’s as if a spell has been cast over them, and they are brainwashed. Two of these family members are self-made, and another has virtually nothing, so we’re talking about both ends of the financial spectrum. One is an agnostic or atheist, while the rest claim to be Christian. The common element, is an unwillingness to listen to anything negative about Donald Trump.

This is different from my past experience with any political candidate, who I would freely and happily listen to any opposing arguments about. I might even have my mind changed by someone’s argument. 

I think part of the anomaly, is the assessment that Donald Trump was a more appealing candidate, because of his candor. It’s as if they’re saying, “how can somebody so open be lying?” When of course, the exact opposite is true. The average person is not used to the pathological adult liar, unless they work at a prison. Most of us shy away from such people, and so we never get close enough to have exposure or to deal with cons, as adults. Anyone experienced in sales might have had a taste of this, but this isn’t your average Avon lady.

Donald Trump is a weather forecaster, and here is his most famous forecast. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

Here's a photo showing an innocent person of color being brutally mis-treated by a racist mob at the latest Trump rally in Macon, GA:

Oops...that's Democrat GA Rep Vernon Jones having fun crowd-surfing among friendly Trump supporters.

My bad.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gunn said:

This year I think some of these seniors switched parties for some goddamn crazy reason.

They are over trumps BS :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, the13bats said:

They are over trumps BS :yes:

(Lol. Who the heck are you? And where did you come from? Must be a newbie Biden supporter trying to prod me you stinker.:P)

Yeah. Maybe they are, but there are just as many of us that are tired of the Biden BS. Besides that I think these are just liberals from all over that retired here and decided to register because they didn't expect Trump to win back in 2016. More like scared of Trump winning again is what they are. ;)

15 minutes ago, Gunn said:

(Lol. Who the heck are you? And where did you come from? Must be a newbie Biden supporter trying to prod me you stinker.:P)

Yeah. Maybe they are, but there are just as many of us that are tired of the Biden BS. Besides that I think these are just liberals from all over that retired here and decided to register because they didn't expect Trump to win back in 2016. More like scared of Trump winning again is what they are. ;)

No, im not trying to prod anyone, you have your opinions i have mine, no,  im not dem or a slowy joey supporter, its well know that i dont think either are suited to be potus trump had a chance and was an incompatant epic failure.

I agree many are scared of trump winning 2020 they fear the damage he will do to both the country and gop.

2016 trump had the villages now they have grown tired of him.

• Like 1