Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to win in a landslide

RoofGardener

1 hour ago, skliss said:

Actually he said he acted goofy and took drugs but he retracted that later. His record shows he had a student deferment and later a 4f medical one. His records say he could be called in a time of "national emergency". Technically and legally he didn't dodge. 

Thanks for the addition. 

Being a youngster at the time, I remember his interview in Rolling Stone.  He may have been embellishing a bit but that is where I got the reference. He claims to have done that and more.  I think that interview is still accessible on the internet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is this the guy who shat in his hand at his army physical to avoid Vietnam because his music was more important then married a 15 year old? No wonder he backs Trump.  Soul Brothers.

Not to mention being a pedophile. Cat scratch fever. A favorite amongst the hill folk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Thanks for the addition. 

Being a youngster at the time, I remember his interview in Rolling Stone.  He may have been embellishing a bit but that is where I got the reference. He claims to have done that and more.  I think that interview is still accessible on the internet.

I remember...I was a subscriber from the age of 16 until I was 35. I may have it in the big box downstairs...lol i also remember when he retracted and....don't quote me...but i think the story actually came from one of his band members. It always seemed weird to me because he's been anti-drugs since way back in the day.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 7:16 PM, acidhead said:

Trump Rally in Michigan today

20201017_161239.jpg

Thanks for telling us who to avoid may their COVID kill them peacefully

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The polls make it clear that Trump is on his way out. That is wonderful. Hopefully his followers won't be as stupid as the previous bunch of a-holes that proclaimed not my president when Trump won.

US get your brains together and accept the vote. I did when Trump won. Now can't wait for Trump to be sent out of the White House.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The polls make it clear that Trump is on his way out. That is wonderful. Hopefully his followers won't be as stupid as the previous bunch of a-holes that proclaimed not my president when Trump won.

US get your brains together and accept the vote. I did when Trump won. Now can't wait for Trump to be sent out of the White House.

The same polls had shillery running away with it, little did we know she literally hobbled away.

Just now, Aroundthecorner said:

The same polls had shillery running away with it, little did we know she literally hobbled away.

Well no.

You fail yet again. Please try to continue to be a source of humor and I will laugh

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You can always count on the brainless to spout the rhetoric of nonsense. They have their narrative to promote.

Trump was a loser. He was elected to the US presidency by life's failures and he  will be sent away as fits a US president despite his horrible tenure.

The beauty of the US is that we were one of the first nations in the world to peacefully turn over the leadership. There are suggestion from Trump, the idiot, that he won't but he can't avoid the process that has been in place since Washington turned over the presidency.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

You can always count on the brainless to spout the rhetoric of nonsense. They have their narrative to promote.

Trump was a loser. He was elected to the US presidency by life's failures and he  will be sent away as fits a US president despite his horrible tenure.

The beauty of the US is that we were one of the first nations in the world to peacefully turn over the leadership. There are suggestion from Trump, the idiot, that he won't but he can't avoid the process that has been in place since Washington turned over the presidency.

I smell fear

• Like 1

Just now, Aroundthecorner said:

I smell fear

Yes you have fear all over you. Trump is an idiot and thankfully the people in the US see what an idiot he is and how he prefers w h o r e s who like hush money.

• Haha 1

Trump will lose and I don't care if it is a landslide or a close call. The US needs someone in the white house who is not a malignant narcissist,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, stereologist said:

Trump will lose and I don't care if it is a landslide or a close call. The US needs someone in the white house who is not a malignant narcissist,

Smiles

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Just curious...

What country do you live in buds?

37 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Thanks for telling us who to avoid may their COVID kill them peacefully

That's a horrible thing to say

• Like 3

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

That's a horrible thing to say

Not to Trump followers. Listen to Trumps words and you will know 

• Like 1

Just now, acidhead said:

Victoria, BC

You?

Did not go there. Love BC. If I were to pick heaven on Earth I think BC just might be the place.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Did not go there. Love BC. If I were to pick heaven on Earth I think BC just might be the place.

So you're going to rant on about USA politics and when asked what country you live in you won't say?

My funny story about BC is having climbed with some odd characters  in the US. One of them tells me that his father named a mountain in BC. They had travelled into a remote area to climb and ended up eing trapped by bad weather. I'm sure you have no idea what I am talking about. With food running out they decided to head across a mountain pass to get to safety. They decided to bag a peak despite their predicament and named it space worm mountain. Can't find it on a map, but it is just a story

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

So you're going to rant on about USA politics and when asked what country you live in you won't say?

Does it matter? 

I've spent time everywhere across Canada but Saskatchewan and Manitoba. i need to be in Churchill some day soon

23 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Well, that rules out every single politician since the invention of politics.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, that rules out every single politician since the invention of politics.

Most of the early presidents of the US were not narcissists. they ended up spending their own money to handle their government functions

• Like 1