Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to win in a landslide

RoofGardener

On 10/27/2020 at 4:48 PM, skliss said:

Duh...I totally forgot to mention the therapies and the drugs he's gotten approved to help with covid in RECORD time. When have you ever seen anything approved in less than 3 years? Saw an article this morning where Fauci said we may have a vaccine as early as the end of Nov.....do you honestly think Biden could have gotten all that done in less than a year? 

Saw an article where Obama says, in his upcoming book, he knows they dropped the ball on H1N1. That was all Biden. He's always been the "lovable screw-up". That's not the character I want in charge during an emergency.

Trump didn't do anything useful. All he did was make a fake travel ban that let in oer 8000 people from China. He mocked anyone using proper health techniques. He denigrated health experts. He promoted useless drugs. Trump has been a failure in this pandemic.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

You think it’s over?  It’s barely begun.  We just established a beachhead,

Help me out here, what beachhead?

29 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

A pot smoking sand lover? An outhouse by the ocean? Got nuthin.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I guess you do need help there.  He’s fired one salvo after another.  To start off with, Trump stating that he would end the trade imbalance with China.  Then He started talking about putting on tariffs.  Then he threatened and now he was able to get a phase one deal to avoid further tariffs for a time.  China was put on notice and those sectors that are affected will be covered by subsidies.  Which is a good use of them.  Phase two will begin if Trump is reelected.  If not, then we will have lost the trade war with China.  We will no longer control our own manufacturing or our supply chain.  Don’t believe me?  How do you think Trump strengthened our economy in the first place?  With lower taxes and reduction of business killing regulation, all those jobs that Obama said were never coming back did so and that drove down the unemployment rate.  Do you think Biden is going to get tough with China?  Not bloody likely.  He is compromised.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

I guess you do need help there.  He’s fired one salvo after another.  To start off with, Trump stating that he would end the trade imbalance with China.  Then He started talking about putting on tariffs.  Then he threatened and now he was able to get a phase one deal to avoid further tariffs for a time.  China was put on notice and those sectors that are affected will be covered by subsidies.  Which is a good use of them.  Phase two will begin if Trump is reelected.  If not, then we will have lost the trade war with China.  We will no longer control our own manufacturing or our supply chain.  Don’t believe me?  How do you think Trump strengthened our economy in the first place?  With lower taxes and reduction of business killing regulation, all those jobs that Obama said were never coming back did so and that drove down the unemployment rate.  Do you think Biden is going to get tough with China?  Not bloody likely.  He is compromised.

Seems you dont economy either. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/making-sense/what-trumps-tariffs-have-cost-the-u-s-economy

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Key words there (and in links therein) "will", "would", and "estimates". How about real numbers? What tariffs cost every household in 2018?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

We will no longer control our own manufacturing or our supply chain.  Don’t believe me? 

Yes I do, I see it first hand, and I have not seen it change.  We do not control our own manufacturing or supply chain right now and it is getting worse, at least in my industry.  Intellectual property theft was not addressed.  What is more, we are losing our advantage.  We used to be on the cutting edge of development, now we are not.

I think I said somewhere above that it began way before Trump, so he is not to blame for the trend, but he has not halted it.  He was right to see it as a problem, but he did not solve it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

For one, your article says it was posted right after the Phase I deal.  The article is Left leaning at best.  So in the article, it says that the Tariffs will cost $800 per household.  Anything worth doing always costs.  If you have a hornet’s nest in your attic, do you leave it there where it can grow or do you understand that you might get stung in the act of removing it, and go ahead and do it?  Because it will prevent larger problems.  Anyway, median household income was up $6000.  $800 vs $6000 … uhmmm?  Sounds like a good investment to me.  Trump has strengthened this economy so that we can take on China and win.

https://www.census.gov/library/publications/2020/demo/p60-270.html

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes I do, I see it first hand,

If you do then why are you arguing with me?

and I have not seen it change. 

Do you expect it to change overnight?  I thought you were more intelligent than that.

We do not control our own manufacturing or supply chain right now and it is getting worse, at least in my industry. 

The saying goes that it’s the darkest before the morning light.  The migration of our industry coming back takes time.  At least Trump started that process.  Biden is going to halt it.

Intellectual property theft was not addressed. 

I do think that is serious but is that an issue right now?  Let’s focus on other bleeding first.  Intellectual property theft can be dealt with internally.

What is more, we are losing our advantage.  We used to be on the cutting edge of development, now we are not.

And under Biden, we will never get it back.  Under Trump, we’ll have a fighting chance (with the assistance of the Quad - QSD) and if we put enough pressure on China in other sectors, their government will pop.  China has been on the verge of collapse.  Why do you think they are ramping up cracking down in Xinjiang, Tibet, Hong Kong, and trying to intimidate Taiwan to soften it up for conquest?  They are afraid they may lose control.

I think I said somewhere above that it began way before Trump, so he is not to blame for the trend, but he has not halted it.  He was right to see it as a problem, but he did not solve it.

Yes, it started under Obama as he raised taxes and regulation and chased our manufacturing into the arms of China.  Again, halting a juggernaut takes time.  I think at this point in time, we have the Advantage.  China is trying to sit it out until after the election.