Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

Suuuure, just like how Benghazi was the story of the century, Hillary was a futanari pedophile, there was a child sex ring run out of a pizza place, and how any day now Q is going to descend from the heavens with hillary's emails that prove she's a shapeshifting reptilian sex offender.

Guys, just...come on, if you're getting conspiracy BS this wrong, this often, its time to re-evaluate your stances. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

That’s right folks - the senate investigating potential malfeasance is a conspiracy theory.

• Like 5

I thought Hillary's emails were supposed to be the October surprise.  Or was it the Durham report?  This would be a good October surprise too, if you could actually post what it is you are claiming.  The news that the Senate is investigating Hunter Biden isn't really news- that's been going on for months. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They're saying Biden met hunters boss once, which given he's a major political figure, meeting a major ukranian figure is...pretty normal? 

They're just trying something new since Obamagate turned out to be bull****. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Suuuure, just like how Benghazi was the story of the century, Hillary was a futanari pedophile, there was a child sex ring run out of a pizza place, and how any day now Q is going to descend from the heavens with hillary's emails that prove she's a shapeshifting reptilian sex offender.

Guys, just...come on, if you're getting conspiracy BS this wrong, this often, its time to re-evaluate your stances. 

I don't KNOW if this information is accurate and neither do you.  Can we agree on that much?  Further, IF the provenance of this laptop hard drive is proven, and these emails are real, wouldn't you agree that Biden needs to at least OWN the fact that he lied?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, and then said:

I don't KNOW if this information is accurate and neither do you.  Can we agree on that much?  Further, IF the provenance of this laptop hard drive is proven, and these emails are real, wouldn't you agree that Biden needs to at least OWN the fact that he lied?

Sure, if it actually says what they claim it will say, which...by now, we just know it won't. It just straight up isn't going to. Why do I think this? Because the GOP has lost every last bit of credibility they carefully tried to claw back after Nixon. Its like betting the farm on a single roll of roulette, if you put it all on orange, you've gotta own whatever happens after that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I would lend more credence to one of these stories if it actually led to a criminal charge.  The Dems seem to have no problem getting enough hard evidence to lock up Trump's inner circle and they don't bother with news stories weeks before that never lead to anything.  It makes Republicans out to be either liars or incompetent when it comes to draining the swamp.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

I thought Hillary's emails were supposed to be the October surprise.  Or was it the Durham report?  This would be a good October surprise too, if you could actually post what it is you are claiming.  The news that the Senate is investigating Hunter Biden isn't really news- that's been going on for months. 

Spend a couple of minutes searching Hunter Biden laptop or emails and you can see what is being put forward.  Don't misunderstand me, I have no illusion that any of you guys will ever admit he did anything wrong.  That doesn't mean there aren't a huge number of Americans with enough integrity left to weigh this stuff as they decide how to vote.

• Like 2

Just now, and then said:

Spend a couple of minutes searching Hunter Biden laptop or emails and you can see what is being put forward.  Don't misunderstand me, I have no illusion that any of you guys will ever admit he did anything wrong.  That doesn't mean there aren't a huge number of Americans with enough integrity left to weigh this stuff as they decide how to vote.

Buddy you don't get to talk about Integrity if you still back Trump at this stage of the game. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

Just now, and then said:

Oh don't get me wrong.  I will never vote for Hunter Biden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

which...by now, we just know it won't. It just straight up isn't going to.

That's at least an admission of your mindset.  If this is proven to be real, it needs to be blared out in every way possible.  Since Twitter has already been censoring it, I realize it will be difficult to get it out but their censorship is a story all in its own right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Buddy you don't get to talk about Integrity if you still back Trump at this stage of the game. 

Prove that he did the things he gets regularly accused of doing, otherwise you are just background noise from the looney Left.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yes, corruption ONLY matters when it’s the other guy, never when it’s your guy trying to replace them.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Oh don't get me wrong.  I will never vote for Hunter Biden.

If Hunter doesn't get a meaningful intervention, SOON, he isn't going to be around much longer.  Dude is very ill.  Joe seems to be as well, he just isn't addicted to anything except maybe power.  He's a mental case and anyone who votes for him, IMO, doesn't care about this country at all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Prove that he did the things he gets regularly accused of doing, otherwise you are just background noise from the looney Left.  

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

Read the entire page, and before you scream 'oh this is biased', well those little number boxes by the words are cited sources! Click those and enjoy your reading, this will likely take you a while to process as I don't think you've finished from the last time I showed you this...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, corruption ONLY matters when it’s the other guy, never when it’s your guy trying to replace them.

if its from reputable sources, confirmed and verified by an independent press, and is pretty clear cut, then yes. If its more bull**** out of the right like Qanon and Pizzagate, then I'm going to treat that the exact way I treat the drugged out yobbo in the park wearing a sandwichboard and tinfoil hat screaming about aliens probing his ass. 

• Like 1

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

Read the entire page, and before you scream 'oh this is biased', well those little number boxes by the words are cited sources! Click those and enjoy your reading, this will likely take you a while to process as I don't think you've finished from the last time I showed you this...

Ahh yes, unbiased report that starts with “not to be co fused with his equally racist father or even dumber son” and refers to him as cadet bone spurs.

No matter what evidence that’s there, the bias IS ALSO there. That’s not a wiki, that’s a OP ED.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, and then said:

If Hunter doesn't get a meaningful intervention, SOON, he isn't going to be around much longer.  Dude is very ill.  Joe seems to be as well, he just isn't addicted to anything except maybe power.  He's a mental case and anyone who votes for him, IMO, doesn't care about this country at all.

Trump and the governor my state had a rally today.  The rally broke my governor's own emergency decree and went against Trump's CDC recommendations.  https://www.desmoinesregister.com/picture-gallery/news/politics/2020/10/14/donald-trump-rally-pics-photos-des-moines-october-campaign/3650115001/

For being a "Law and Order" candidate, he seems to miss the whole concept of order.

But I digress.  He doesn't care about Iowa or even his supporters.  He just wanted the attention and their votes.  If I wanted to legally murder people.  I would do just what he did with his gathering.  He doesn't care about America.  America is worse now than when he was put in charge of it. 

Edited by Gromdor
autocorrect
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

if its from reputable sources, confirmed and verified by an independent press, and is pretty clear cut, then yes. If its more bull**** out of the right like Qanon and Pizzagate, then I'm going to treat that the exact way I treat the drugged out yobbo in the park wearing a sandwichboard and tinfoil hat screaming about aliens probing his ass. 

Is the senate a reputable source?

• Like 5

Just now, Gromdor said:

Trump and the governor my state had a rally today.  The rally broke my governor's own emergency decree and went against Trump's CDC recommendations.  https://www.desmoinesregister.com/picture-gallery/news/politics/2020/10/14/donald-trump-rally-pics-photos-des-moines-october-campaign/3650115001/

For being a "Law and Order" candidate, he seems to miss the whole concept of order.

But I digress.  He doesn't care about Iowa or even his supporters.  He just wanted the attention and their votes.  If I wanted to legally murder people.  I would do just what he did with his gathering.  He doesn't care about America.  America is worse now that when he was put in charge of it. 

Are you just realising Trump’s Ego and it’s madturbation is far more important than petty little things like laws or potentially lethal viruses?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

LOL, no.  My senator lies all the time.  It's part of the job description. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Gromdor said:

LOL, no.  My senator lies all the time.  It's part of the job description. 

Touché 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/senator-calls-for-fec-probe-of-facebook-twitter-for-suppressing-negative-biden-story_3539643.html

This is an equally important aspect of the Biden story.  Social media platforms that selectively censor political speech and news.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Y'gonna softball me like that all day, man? They proved they weren't after they looked the other way on Ukrainan blackmail because it was their man. With one exception, Romney's earned his spot on Kolob in my book. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]