Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ahh yes, unbiased report that starts with “not to be co fused with his equally racist father or even dumber son” and refers to him as cadet bone spurs.

No matter what evidence that’s there, the bias IS ALSO there. That’s not a wiki, that’s a OP ED.

I will refer you to the cited sources in the form of nifty number boxes that dot that page. 

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

I will refer you to the cited sources in the form of nifty number boxes that dot that page. 

I refer you to the prejorative language in the form of the squiggly black things.

an unbiased source just reports the evidence without the snarky comments.

• Like 6

Just now, and then said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/senator-calls-for-fec-probe-of-facebook-twitter-for-suppressing-negative-biden-story_3539643.html

This is an equally important aspect of the Biden story.  Social media platforms that selectively censor political speech and news.

Blame Trump's executive order regarding section 230 for that.  He wanted to strip the protection from public platforms so people could sue them without understanding that if a platform is responsible for the content then they will censor it to make darn sure they don't get sued.

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I refer you to the prejorative language in the form of the squiggly black things.

an unbiased source just reports the evidence without the snarky comments.

Yknow I've asked this a dozen or so times, and I never get a straight answer: What source that is actively critical of the president do you consider credible? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, and then said:

I don't KNOW if this information is accurate and neither do you.  Can we agree on that much?  Further, IF the provenance of this laptop hard drive is proven, and these emails are real, wouldn't you agree that Biden needs to at least OWN the fact that he lied?

Is there some rule that says Presidents and Presidential candidates are not supposed to lie?  Is there a penalty?

Yknow I've asked this a dozen or so times, and I never get a straight answer: What source that is actively critical of the president do you consider credible? 

Most of them, if they just report the facts without spin or bias. 

• Like 1

Most of them, if they just report the facts without spin or bias. 

Well have a look at CNN then, they do the whole truth to power thing pretty well! 

But I would like some /actual examples/ please.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Well have a look at CNN then, they do the whole truth to power thing pretty well! 

But I would like some /actual examples/ please.

Well, I’m a fan of Australian Broadcast Corporation’s daily news (tending to be left wing-y), balancing that with Sky News (tending to be right wingish) and skimming things like the Courier Mail (tending to be sensationalist) and my MSN newsfeed (tending to be mostly about the Kardashians) and applying this thing called “Critical Literacy”.

• Like 5

Well, I’m a fan of Australian Broadcast Corporation’s daily news (tending to be left wing-y), balancing that with Sky News (tending to be right wingish) and skimming things like the Courier Mail (tending to be sensationalist) and my MSN newsfeed (tending to be mostly about the Kardashians) and applying this thing called “Critical Literacy”.

Hm, you're actually the first right winger who's been arsed to give me a proper answer, thank you for that one. 

Hm, you're actually the first right winger who's been arsed to give me a proper answer, thank you for that one. 

Princess, I’m not a right winger. I’m a classical anarchist.

• Like 1

Pulled from the article.

The alleged Hunter Biden hard drive was given to The Post by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a personal attorney to President Trump, after he received it from a Delaware computer repairman.

The repairman says he legally accessed the content under an abandonment contract clause when Hunter Biden did not collect a damaged laptop within 90 days.

No bias or monkey business possible there, especially after Rudy met with a Russian agent while looking for dirt on Biden.

Sorry andthen, but both sides share the same fear.  There is nobody with integrity to vote for. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Pulled from the article.

The alleged Hunter Biden hard drive was given to The Post by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a personal attorney to President Trump, after he received it from a Delaware computer repairman.

The repairman says he legally accessed the content under an abandonment contract clause when Hunter Biden did not collect a damaged laptop within 90 days.

No bias or monkey business possible there, especially after Rudy met with a Russian agent while looking for dirt on Biden.

Sorry andthen, but both sides share the same fear.  There is nobody with integrity to vote for. 

Yeah... that seems TOTALLY believable! I bet Auto’s feeling right silly now for disbelieving this story! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yeah... that seems TOTALLY believable! I bet Auto’s feeling right silly now for disbelieving this story! 

Not really, all it proves is the dad met the son's boss at one point. Which, given Hunter's history, a handshake and a 'thanks for giving him a chance' is perfectly acceptable.

5 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Not really, all it proves is the dad met the son's boss at one point. Which, given Hunter's history, a handshake and a 'thanks for giving him a chance' is perfectly acceptable.

Sarcasm doesn’t really translate on the web, I know, but I’d have thought it was clear. A hard drive that REPORTEDLY comes from Hunter’s laptop, comes via none other than Rudi “I’ve never done a dodgy deal, honest” Giuliani Who just so happens to have a Russian computer  experts on speed-dial and utterly surprisingly seems to show Jivin’ Joe in a bad light. 
Yeap, that should REALLY convince people :innocent:

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

LOL.. mate Hats is not a right winger :D

Edited by DingoLingo

11 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

LOL.. mate Hats is not a right winger :D

He’s a right whinger though. 

Surprised no one brought up the email yet where one of the executives of Burisma emailed Hunter Biden saying how the new Ukranian government was trying to shake them down for money and how they "... urgently need your advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message / signal, etc .to stop what we consider to be politically motivated actions bearing in mind the following".  Then a couple of months later Joe Biden shows up and gets the prosecutor of the case fired.  

If the emails emails are verified and found not tampered with then it doesnt exactly look good for Joe Biden.  Also brings up questions of why the FBI who had the hard drive for about 11 months never acted on this information.  Ultimately it needs to be determined if the emails are legitimate or not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He’s a right whinger though. 

Welllllllllllll.. I could have said that.. but I kinda like ya to do that.. but well if you say it and cause your a fellow aussie.. I will back you 100%

Yup.. Hats is a right WHINGER!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Really? I have every faith in a man who has a medical condition that prevented him from remembering the face of the person who gave him the laptop.

EVERY.

FAITH.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, acidhead said:

Pay wall link

Just hit the X and you get to the story

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]