Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

4 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

...And does he do anything other then that? Or just that? 

I've read that FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson is focused exclusively on that.

So, yeah, it doesn't look good for Hunty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You seem to be reaching or speculating ,  it didnt say thats what was found it said "if".

So are you suggesting the fbi is giving biden special treatment?

Why isnt what they found being clearly stated?

Everyone is speculating right now...it's getting pretty crazy.

Apparently there is a Senate committee preparing to ask this very question: How long has the FBI known about the contents of that hard drive?

I think the lid has been kept on this for so long because it reveals much more than simply that Hunter is a drug-addicted, bag-man pervert.

Hunter is the single match stick that brings down a very large match stick tower.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

I've read that FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson is focused exclusively on that.

So, yeah, it doesn't look good for Hunty.

It is the very best thing that could happen for Hunter. if he is innocent.  This is the guy who can determine the authenticity and origination of those entries.  Far better than having a bunch of chumps with no credentials saying he must be guilty,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Not being cynical, but I doubt someone faked 40,000 emails.

I'm with you on this.  We have only been told there are 40,000 emails, and by whom?  If there really are, a good fake would use 39,975 for realistic background and only adds a couple of dozen  extra of damning nature among them.

• Like 1

Hey, folks on the right, I just want to remind you

Responsible Journalism involves research, investigation, getting information from credible sources (Even if they have to be hidden due to retaliation issues) and other such legwork.

It does not, however, involve 'accuse everybody I don't like/who is to the left of Ronald Reagan of being a pedophile, and hope to stir up enough controversy that it inspires doubt because we cannot defend our guys on the merits, the last hail mary option is to make has many people look like kiddy fiddlers as we possibly can.'

I think a lot of folks have forgotten that in the last four years...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/russian-disinformation-investigation/index.html

This article details the issue with the laptop thing, and once again before the right wingers on here go on a rant about how CNN is biased, tell me which critical publication of the president you prefer and I'll scare something up from that! 

The "Russian disinformation" canard is a dead horse so thoroughly beaten...yet it's all these unimaginative hacks have.  Poor blighters.

Hot off the press:

Full Story Behind Hunter's Laptop Debunks Latest Russia Conspiracy Theory

As the Hunter Biden laptop scandal threatens to throw the 2020 election into chaos with what appears to be solid, undisputed evidence of high-level corruption by former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, the same crowd which peddled the Trump-Russia hoax is now suggesting that Russia is behind it all.

"Any news outlet that is publishing the damnable lie that John Paul is part of some subversive effort to interfere in the United States Presidential election is on notice. That is slander and defamation. Fortunately, the evidence from Hunter Biden’s computer is in the hands of the FBI and Rudy Giuliani and, I suspect, the U.S. Senate. Those with the power to do something must act. John Paul Mac Issac’s honor is intact. We cannot say the same for those government officials who have a duty to deal with this information."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/full-story-behind-hunters-laptops-debunks-latest-russia-conspiracy-theory

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

The "Russian disinformation" canard is a dead horse so thoroughly beaten...yet it's all these unimaginative hacks have.  Poor blighters.

Hot off the press:

Just because you think anything critical of the president must be a lie, doesn't mean Putin isn't trying to get him re-elected. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Hey, folks on the right, I just want to remind you

Responsible Journalism involves research, investigation, getting information from credible sources (Even if they have to be hidden due to retaliation issues) and other such legwork.

It does not, however, involve 'accuse everybody I don't like/who is to the left of Ronald Reagan of being a pedophile, and hope to stir up enough controversy that it inspires doubt because we cannot defend our guys on the merits, the last hail mary option is to make has many people look like kiddy fiddlers as we possibly can.'

I think a lot of folks have forgotten that in the last four years...

Hmmm, interesting to hear that after Nicholas Sandmann wiped the floor with CNN, WaPo....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Everyone is speculating right now...it's getting pretty crazy.

Apparently there is a Senate committee preparing to ask this very question: How long has the FBI known about the contents of that hard drive?

I think the lid has been kept on this for so long because it reveals much more than simply that Hunter is a drug-addicted, bag-man pervert.

Hunter is the single match stick that brings down a very large match stick tower.

Everyone is speculating.  The lid may have been kept on  because the FBI warned the President about Rudy and others close to him months ago being counterintelligence targets for Russia   The President and his team may be compromised.  That would also be a good reason to keep the lid on.  Of course you think that is baloney, because you don't want to believe it. 

Guess we will just have to wait and see what they decide to tell us.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Hmmm, interesting to hear that after Nicholas Sandmann wiped the floor with CNN, WaPo....

1. They settled, they didn't admit guilt.

2. This is what fries me about the right wing, Journalists have to get /everything/ right /at all times/ no matter how chaotic any given situation is, or you consider them full of ****. Which would be an understandable viewpoint if you held Trump and his goons to a standard of even remote compatibility. They can lie, cheat, steal, and defraud the country all they want, and you look the other way because its inconvenient to admit /you got conned/. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

2. This is what fries me about the right wing, Journalists have to get /everything/ right /at all times/ no matter how chaotic any given situation is, or you consider them full of ****. Which would be an understandable viewpoint if you held Trump and his goons to a standard of even remote compatibility. They can lie, cheat, steal, and defraud the country all they want, and you look the other way because its inconvenient to admit /you got conned/. 

Yeah, but they settled. If not guilty there wouldn't have been settlement. WaPo, CNN would have screamed "We put this white supremacist to the ground", isn't it?

And "lie, cheat, steal, and defraud the country"... Oh please, you look like woke/SJW banshee screeching at anyone who opposes their opinion, lots of noise, zero substance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Yeah, but they settled. If not guilty there wouldn't have been settlement. WaPo, CNN would have screamed "We put this white supremacist to the ground", isn't it?

And "lie, cheat, steal, and defraud the country"... Oh please, you look like woke/SJW banshee screeching at anyone who opposes their opinion, lots of noise, zero substance.

No, I just don't consider 'he upsets liberals' to be worth backing a corrupt prick.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

O please.  You look like a Russian troll more than a logical person with a logical alternative.  No thought, just emotion.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

No, I just don't consider 'he upsets liberals' to be worth backing a corrupt prick.

Hmmm, here is a list of American state and local politicians convicted of crimes. Over period 2010-present I counted 168 D's and 92 R's. Just saying.

PS I won't claim its 100% accurate/full.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

O please.  You look like a Russian troll more than a logical person with a logical alternative.  No thought, just emotion.

Heh, calling rabid russophobe a 'russian troll' :lol:

Thanks, I needed good laugh :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

The right also reported that Hillary was running a pedophile ring under a pizza place.

Crying pedophile is a lot like crying wolf after a certain point. I get it, pedophiles are dangerous, horrible people, but they aren't lurking around every corner at the DNC headquarters. 

Sorry, I couldn't make out your answer to his direct, simple question. 

"If Joe can be tied to human trafficking...especially children...should that force him out?"  

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

because we cannot defend our guys on the merits, the last hail mary option is to make has many people look like kiddy fiddlers as we possibly can.'

If the emails and images have been faked then Hunter and Joe are owed an apology.  OTOH, if this info is found to be accurate, what do you think should happen to the Biden's? 

21 hours ago, Arbenol said:

This is priceless - can we please have 4 more years of this hilarity?

Why, certainly!  We'll be happy to help the Left slide further into mental instability.  :w00t:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

They didn't just get that story wrong. It wasn't a simple mistake. They took footage from what was otherwise a non-story and completely made one up at the expense of an innocent teenager for no other reason than he was wearing the wrong hat. Fascists, and it's not like it was a lapse of judgement. The full, in context video was always available. Besides, if the context of the clip really were taken at face value then at most you could see a teenager being a smart-ass if in fact your imagination could realistically take it that far without feeling like you're lying to yourself. They used the full power of the media, internet and network television adults to deem a kid who never even said a word as a racist piece of garbage with the most punchable face you've ever seen and it permiated. Half the lefty's here were repeating the same garage the media told them to in the covington thread right here on UM. Despicable adults, all of them, and here you are pretending it was a simple mistake. Please.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Emails are a complex thing. Hidden within them they show originating IP, routes taken, Destination IP's, and a whole host of other information that FBI forensics can prove whether they are indeed real, or faked especially once compared to one from a recipient computer.  Not being cynical, but I doubt someone faked 40,000 emails.

Not only that but I read today that one of the guys whose address is included in the heading on the one where they outline each person's share, confirmed that it's a real email and the the person named "the big guy" getting 10% is in fact Joe Biden.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dunno if this has been posted yet. 

So, that NY Post Hunter Biden laptop story? It was written by an ex-Hannity producer. Any more red flags, and it's going to look like a Soviet May Day parade..

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/924506867/analysis-questionable-n-y-post-scoop-driven-by-ex-hannity-producer-giuliani?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_far

Nice try bozo's. The October surprise turned into another Trump dud. No surprise here. Just another fake Trump smear compliments of Colludy Rudy. One step forward, five back. Its the Trumpian way, dontcha know?

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he/she's a paid troll. Their posts made are very familiar to other proven disinformationist's posts. Almost word for word. What's really disheartening is the amount of upvotes  they get from the politically blind Trumpers on the pol tab.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

Sorry, I couldn't make out your answer to his direct, simple question. 

"If Joe can be tied to human trafficking...especially children...should that force him out?"  

I dare say the response will be to the tune of “Trump was friends with Maxwell and Epstein for years before kicking Epstein out of Mar-A-Largo” 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he/she's a paid troll. Their posts made are very familiar to other proven disinformationist's posts. Almost word for word. What's really disheartening is the amount of upvotes  they get from the politically blind Trumpers on the pol tab.

He reminds me of NinjaDude.

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]