Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He reminds me of NinjaDude.

There can only be one. I wonder if he's survived the last 4 years.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I think this is an attack ad...

The Clintons and the Kennedys both totally agree that anyone other than them are the most corrupt.

3 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Heh, calling rabid russophobe a 'russian troll' :lol:

Thanks, I needed good laugh

You are so welcome.  Good cover story too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

Sorry, I couldn't make out your answer to his direct, simple question. 

"If Joe can be tied to human trafficking...especially children...should that force him out?"  

Would that force Donald Trump out?  Or would he call it fake news and you call it an attempted coup and he keeps running?

If Joe can be tried to human trafficking, he should be charged, not just forced to quit the race.

• Thanks 2

On 10/15/2020 at 10:34 PM, and then said:

What do you think about this whole Bin Laden / Seal Team Six and the billions Obama made available to Iran?  I actually hope that it's just a flash in the pan.  I'm not sure how I'd ever be able to trust our government again...E VER... if this stuff is true.

Is seal team 6 alive or not?

31 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I dare say the response will be to the tune of “Trump was friends with Maxwell and Epstein for years before kicking Epstein out of Mar-A-Largo” 

I think I'm fighting off a virus - NOT THAT one. I don't quite follow your point here.  You're saying our friend from Colorado will say that the BOM has abused children?  

6 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Apparently there is a Senate committee preparing to ask this very question: How long has the FBI known about the contents of that hard drive?

If the FBI took custody of the original HD back in last December and stood by while Schiff and his crew tried to remove the president, Wray should be sworn and deposed.  After all the shady things that have been going on in the DoJ, SOMEONE has to be held accountable if our legal system is to survive.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Just because you think anything critical of the president must be a lie, doesn't mean Putin isn't trying to get him re-elected. 

Right.  Why would Vladimir Vladimirovich want to keep a president that has dumped more sanctions on him, for a longer period of time, with no real end in sight?  It may be just me but I can't cogitate that logic from any angle other than it has become a verbal talisman for nutters - no offense ;) 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Is seal team 6 alive or not?

I assume that team is capable of breath so, yeah.  Why?

15 minutes ago, and then said:

I think I'm fighting off a virus - NOT THAT one. I don't quite follow your point here.  You're saying our friend from Colorado will say that the BOM has abused children?  

No, I’m saying that the response to any suggestion that Jivin’ Joe is a sexual deviant is to allude to and allege that Donnie Boy is just as bad, if not worse, because he knew Epstein. They have no legs to defend their candidate with, so will resort to insults.

P.S. Get well soon.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Would that force Donald Trump out?  Or would he call it fake news and you call it an attempted coup and he keeps running?

Why... yes, I do believe he would crash and burn spectacularly IF pictures and emails corroborated an accusation that he was sexually abusing children.  I get that you guys are SO used to an accusation being the same as proof where the BOM is concerned but we don't have anything like that here. From some of the info coming out about this hard drive, Hunter may well have engaged in sex with minor (s).  Add to that crime, his use of crack WHILE abusing a minor and I don't think even the diehard Leftists here would argue in his favor.

Rudy is saying that he's posting more of this stuff 10 days out from election day.  I don't savvy computer forensics but I suspect that this trove really did occur as a mistake due to drug abuse.  Oh, and as to its standing as evidence, Biden's campaign isn't denying his involvement in the pay for play.  Last I heard, the great Blue hope is taking the tried and true - RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA gambit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Dunno if this has been posted yet. 

So, that NY Post Hunter Biden laptop story? It was written by an ex-Hannity producer. Any more red flags, and it's going to look like a Soviet May Day parade..

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/924506867/analysis-questionable-n-y-post-scoop-driven-by-ex-hannity-producer-giuliani?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_far

Nice try bozo's. The October surprise turned into another Trump dud. No surprise here. Just another fake Trump smear compliments of Colludy Rudy. One step forward, five back. Its the Trumpian way, dontcha know?

I guess that your next position, if the story is bolstered by evidence, will be that the Russians did it, not Hunter.  IF the emails are forensically verified, do you think Biden should step down from the campaign.  Remember, the evidence has established that he was a part of the scam and was profiting.  The emails are either real or faked.  What should Joe do if they are established as factual?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, and then said:

I get that you guys are SO used to an accusation being the same as proof

I always liked Rush's take on that. For the left, it's not the preponderance of evidence that matters, rather it's the seriousness of the accusation. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Everyone is speculating right now...it's getting pretty crazy.

Apparently there is a Senate committee preparing to ask this very question: How long has the FBI known about the contents of that hard drive?

I think the lid has been kept on this for so long because it reveals much more than simply that Hunter is a drug-addicted, bag-man pervert.

Hunter is the single match stick that brings down a very large match stick tower.

Yes, lots of speculating even assuming and making up stuff by some,

But correct me if im wrong didnt the feds have the comp or a hd copy last year?

If so and if it had illegal anything why hasnt the law breaker or breakers been arrested?

Please note i asked that with zero speculations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

I assume that team is capable of breath so, yeah.  Why?

Then maybe the companion story that they assassinated a bin Laden body double and then Hillary and Joe had them killed is false?

• Like 2

Why... yes, I do believe he would crash and burn spectacularly IF pictures and emails corroborated an accusation that he was sexually abusing children.  I get that you guys are SO used to an accusation being the same as proof where the BOM is concerned but we don't have anything like that here. From some of the info coming out about this hard drive, Hunter may well have engaged in sex with minor (s).  Add to that crime, his use of crack WHILE abusing a minor and I don't think even the diehard Leftists here would argue in his favor.

Rudy is saying that he's posting more of this stuff 10 days out from election day.  I don't savvy computer forensics but I suspect that this trove really did occur as a mistake due to drug abuse.  Oh, and as to its standing as evidence, Biden's campaign isn't denying his involvement in the pay for play.  Last I heard, the great Blue hope is taking the tried and true - RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA gambit.

No one will argue the bold, IF  true however, there is a different in say hunter hooking up with a 17yo and the biden family being part of a child sex traffic ring like Qanon suggests, with clintons obama trumps Epstein whoever else involved both are crimes both should have arrests but they shouldnt be all intertwined unless in fact they are,

Enough speculations wheres the beef, will any proof be presented this **** is serious we need proof, is that too much to ask?

Welp, Biden and Trump should have the same  protection under the law, just like in the Constitution.   Donald Trump is still President because there was not enough credible evidence to burn him at the stake as a witch or because a sitting President can't be prosecuted.  No matter how many leftie mobs wanted to burn him as a witch, the law prevented that.  Now the same for Biden, except he does not have the protection of being a sitting president.  It is much more than just dropping out of the race, it is prosecution.

And certainly no matter that Biden has due process protection, that won't stop the right from believing that it was a crack-head child molesting  Hunter Biden  on that tape.  It is also likely if the FBI proves it is a Russian intervention, the Right may not believe it.

I guess we will see soon enough.  

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Then maybe the companion story that they assassinated a bin Laden body double and then Hillary and Joe had them killed is false?

I'm not following your logic here.  You realize that SEAL TEAM SIX is a unit designation?  That team has current and former members.  Are you implying that because the team still exists, none of its members could have been slain through treachery?  Remember the Immortals from Persia?  Same concept.  Members die over time but the team is forever.  I think the worst impact this could bring is an awakening to the fact that our government is essentially tyrannical already.  If those wild assertions about the Obama admin's actions were to be proven, every one in that chain of command should be put against a wall and ENDED.  

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

The President and his team may be compromised.

Seriously?  How in hell could Putin and Co. "compromise" Trump or his team?  He has been so thoroughly probed and investigated that if there was any indication of such activity by Russia, we would have quickly been given every indication, no matter how slight, that the Russians WERE doing this.  Damn... nearly 4 years of the same repetitive BS and you guys don't seem to be able to come up with new material.  It gets OLD...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Oh please, you look like woke/SJW banshee screeching at anyone who opposes their opinion, lots of noise, zero substance.

:nw: NAILED IT!  :)   In his defense, though, I don't believe he's being insincere.  He just trusts the wrong information sources.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

Seriously?  How in hell could Putin and Co. "compromise" Trump or his team?  He has been so thoroughly probed and investigated that if there was any indication of such activity by Russia, we would have quickly been given every indication, no matter how slight, that the Russians WERE doing this.  Damn... nearly 4 years of the same repetitive BS and you guys don't seem to be able to come up with new material.  It gets OLD...

I get it, you only expose yourself to particular sources because you don't trust the rest.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/giuliani-russia-trump-misinformation-white-house-b1059631.html

I don't know what you make of this source or the Washington Post, but they  have been active on this story this week.

The White House was warned by US intelligence agencies last year that Rudy Giuliani was targeted by Russia to feed misinformation to Donald Trump.

Reporting by The Washington Post, based on information from four former officials familiar with the matter, says that the president’s personal lawyer interacted with individuals tied to Russian intelligence during his December 2019 visit to Ukraine.

The warnings from the intelligence services to the White House led national security adviser Robert O’Brien to caution Mr Trump that information brought back from Ukraine by Mr Giuliani should be considered contaminated by Russia, according to one of the officials.

Now I understand why immediately you think of that as an attack on President Trump.  In this case he was not being attacked but being warned that information Rudy was bringing back from the Ukraine was perhaps, handled, shaped, changed by the Russians.

President Trump is a cagey enough businessman not to trust a real estate assessment on a building he might buy that was done by a competitor.  He may not have been as cagey about international  politics and who to trust.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

'm not following your logic here.  You realize that SEAL TEAM SIX is a unit designation?  That team has current and former members.  Are you implying that because the team still exists, none of its members could have been slain through treachery?  Remember the Immortals from Persia?  Same concept.  Members die over time but the team is forever.  I think the worst impact this could bring is an awakening to the fact that our government is essentially tyrannical already.  If those wild assertions about the Obama admin's actions were to be proven, every one in that chain of command should be put against a wall and ENDED.  

I am implying form what I have read, this is another right wing smear pulled out of somebodies butt and retweeted by President Trump.  Biden has done enough stupid stuff and questionable stuff, and at least in your view President Trump has done enough good stuff to get him re-elected honestly. No need for this stupid gossip girl stuff.   Dor President Trump to pass this on, to retweet it on his site is incredibly irresponsible, but it serves his purpose to throw dirt at Joe.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/conspiracy-theory-baselessly-claims-biden-had-navy-seals-killed/

A baseless conspiracy theory peddled at a recent conservative political conference migrated to social media, spreading the outrageous claim that former Vice President Joe Biden allowed the killing of Navy SEALs as part of a massive scandal.

The unfounded theory has traveled across platforms, getting assistance on Twitter from President Donald Trump.

Hiden Biden and Obama may have had SEAL Team 6 killed! EXPLOSIVE: CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the Deaths of SEAL Team- Claims to have Documented Proof. RETWEET!!!” read a tweet amplified by the president.

Robert O’Neill — the former Navy SEAL who says he fired the shot that killed bin Laden — wrote on Twitter in response to the claims: “Very brave men said goodby to their kids to go kill Osama bin Laden. We were given the order by President Obama. It was not a body double. Thank you Mr. President.”

Three months after the raid that killed bin Laden, Taliban fighters shot down a Chinook helicopter carrying 30 U.S. service members, including 15 members of SEAL Team 6, who were on a mission to capture a Taliban leader in Afghanistan. The episode is often referred to as “Extortion 17,” the call sign for the helicopter transporting the troops

But O’Neill, the former SEAL (who has written a book telling his story about killing bin Laden), said none of the members who took part in the bin Laden mission died in Extortion 17.

Every SEAL from the UBL Mission is alive while you are reading this,” he wrote on Twitter.

SEAL Team 6 had an estimated 250 to 300 operators at the time, according to the Washington Post.

So what happens if wild assertions about the Trump administration prove to be true?  Want to go for some more non-constitutional vigilantism?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, and then said:

:nw: NAILED IT!  :)   In his defense, though, I don't believe he's being insincere.  He just trusts the wrong information sources.

I'm 100%, he is sincere.

As for all this Hunter Biden emails/laptop stuff, I'm kinda on the fence, and leaning little bit to the "its true" side. And here is why: I think Dems are on the full damage control by using all dirty tricks available. Example, Bill Maher, and his opening segment (at 3:32):

"The computer repairman is blind. I'm not making that part of the story up. No. I swear to god, it's in the paper, legally blind. So, how the blind man knew Hunter was drunk? How you... How you repair the computer if you're blind, I don't know about that either.." (bit too lazy to transcibe further equally stupid stuff)

I can guarantee, folks in echo chamber will parrot "Look how stupid Trump and his goons are, they believe that blind man can repair computer. Hahaha", and so on, and so on...

• Like 2

Aussie Press is reporting this as “ground breaking”, giving it a lot of credence - we tend to be left (even our right wing press is to the left of your right wing press).

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]