Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

15 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yes, lots of speculating even assuming and making up stuff by some,

But correct me if im wrong didnt the feds have the comp or a hd copy last year?

If so and if it had illegal anything why hasnt the law breaker or breakers been arrested?

Please note i asked that with zero speculations.

This morning, Maria Bartiromo brought this up with Kevin McCarthy and Devin Nunez.  The big question is why, if the FBI had the information about Hunter's hard drive since before December of 2019, did they not release it and instead "sat on it", effectively concealing it from the American people while the entire country had to go through the ridiculous and fraudulent House impeachment trial of Donald Trump.

The answer, obviously, is that the corrupt leadership of the FBI (and CIA) were hoping the impeachment would lead to the removal of Trump and, if that happened, the Biden information could be buried forever.

As I've stated earlier, this entire cluster**** is a match stick tower that is much, much bigger than Hunter and his disgusting depravities...he's just the one who brings it all down.

I think the arrests will happen as soon as Trump replaces Wray and then (hopefully) he shuts down the CIA.  He now has clear justification for doing both.

• Thanks 1

The whole narrative around acquiring it seems bizarre to me.  So Biden takes his laptop to a legally blind guy to repair it for $85, forgets it, the guy reads through his 40,000  private emails (cuz blind guys like to read), finds something he thinks is criminal, gives it to the FBI, make a copy for himself (because he can't trust the FBI?), gives the copy to Giuliani (because he is on speed dial or something?), Giuliani sits on it for three months till election time, Giuliani releases it but won't hand it over to forensics to verify it, and now we are at today.  That's it more or less?

Edited by Gromdor
autocorrect being weird
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The whole narrative around acquiring it seems bizarre to me.  So Biden takes his laptop to a legally blind guy to repair it for $85, forgets it, the guy reads through his 40,000  private emails (cuz blind guys like to read), finds something he thinks is criminal, gives it to the FBI, make a copy for himself (because he can't trust the FBI?), gives the copy to Giuliani (because he is on speed dial or something?), Giuliani sits on it for three months till election time, Giuliani releases it but won't hand it over to forensics to verify it, and now we are at today.  That's it more or less?

Sounds pretty close.

- Yes, the FBI should not be trusted.  That's why you give them the evidence, but retain copies.

- The evidence had to be routed through informal channels (Giuliani) if it was ever to see the light of day.

- Giuliani waits until a politically advantageous moment to reveal it arrives.  Of course, Democrats would never think of doing something so diabolical.

- Forensics will be done once there are so many copies out there, nobody can memory-hole any of it.

Biden gone by the end of the week.

5 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Sounds pretty close.

- Yes, the FBI should not be trusted.  That's why you give them the evidence, but retain copies.

- The evidence had to be routed through informal channels (Giuliani) if it was ever to see the light of day.

- Giuliani waits until a politically advantageous moment to reveal it arrives.  Of course, Democrats would never think of doing something so diabolical.

- Forensics will be done once there are so many copies out there, nobody can memory-hole any of it.

Biden gone by the end of the week.

Didn't you say that last week?

• Like 1

Btw, it is being suggested that Hunter deliberately left his laptop at the repair shop in order for it to be "discovered".

This would indicate he knew his goose is cooked and has been cooperating with certain investigative groups.  It is known that all of the contents of his computer (and many others) has been in the hands of the Chinese for a long time, so none of it is really very secret.

That would explain why Giuliani got involved.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Didn't you say that last week?

Yes, last Friday (2 days ago), I said Joe would exit by the end of this week.

I think that the computer guy contacted a lawyer who then contacted Giuliani if we want to be factual.

If this is not Hunter Biden's laptop(s) then why didn't Joe or Hunter or a representative come out and say so? I would think that should be the 1st thing on the agenda if you are innocent. Obviously the pictures are real so how do they equal "Russian disinformation"? Gotta call Crying Wolf one too many times on that.

As to why it hasn't come out before...I think the FBI has some answering to do. If there were no laptops I think they would have quickly said so. 

I think what Fox did was smart, they contacted the names on the email header and confirmed through one that the email listing the percentage breakdown was real and that the guy named "big guy" is indeed Joe Biden. Why hasn't the FBI done that in 10 months? It's not looking good for them.

Also the contract signed by RHBiden....has been published on-line. The computer guy said the day before this broke Hunters lawyer contacted him saying they need his laptops back...why would he do that if they weren't Hunters? The opinion is the law firm was called for comment by the Post and they panicked. 

This is a lot of happenings for a fake or made up story.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Yes, last Friday (2 days ago), I said Joe would exit by the end of this week.

Apparently Joe's campaign said today he's not going to do any public appearances until Thursdays scheduled debate.

Edited by acidhead

The only conceivable legitimate reason we've never heard anything from the fbi is because they managed to conduct an ongoing, high-level investigation without any leaks. The fact that we've not heard any ire about disrupting a secret investigation by now leads me to believe they probably buried it. The swamp runs deep. 

Some of you people stretched nine ways to Sunday to highlight Trumps phone call as some kind of pay-to-play bribery crime. At the same time you passed off Biden's famous fire the prosecutor speech as both nothing and something "the whole world wanted" despite despite knowing the Hunter/Burisma/Prosecutor connection. All totally on the up and up you said. Thoroughly debunked. 

Now we are here. The gun is smoking in hunter's hand and you're inventing excuses by the minute to deny the truth before your eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hmm...I guess we now know why Biden is retreating underground for the next few days.  What do you bet he pulls out of the race before he has to face Trump in debate?  Trump isn't likely to pull any punches:

Steve Bannon Behind 'Roll-Out Plan' For Hunter Biden Emails, Says 'Multiple Stories From Multiple Media Sources' About To Hit

In a recent interview with Revolver, former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon admitted that he's the architect of a coordinated roll-out of the Hunter Biden laptop contents, and that there's much, much more to come.

Mr. Bannon: Joe Biden is a liar, a fraud, and compromised by Chinese cash. In short, he is a national security crisis. The hard drive combines emails and text messages that show a massive involvement with companies controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. Also, there are 25,000 images that show a drug-addled, depraved lifestyle — one that decent hardworking Americans will not want near the White House.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/steve-bannon-behind-roll-out-plan-hunter-biden-emails-says-multiple-stories-multiple

• Thanks 1

Since im not pro biden or trump i get to go into this hunter biden ( HB) laptop case as i would things that interest me more like claims of cryptids, spookies, or little green men, and just like when i look at those cases i need more to go on than unsubstantiated claims and stories from from people who have a stance a "horse in the race"

When i first heard of this HB case admiting i know little about the man i crawled around the net not getting my information from just one source which is far too closed minded for me.

HB seems to have had some issues and problems, drugs, fathering children with sex trade workers, allegly being to close with his brothers widow and jumping to quickly to marry and have more children, he seems to live like a low rent rock star, likely not the lifestyle joe would desire from his son. Actually hunter reminds me of another player in this saga.

As far as the scenery a mystery laptop, a blind comp tech, trumps lawyer and the fbi if it was presented in a movie it would go straight to redbox, there is a lot of speculation,  claims and accusations but very little proof of anything.

Seems the laptop does have some HB selfies on it, there is very little proof coming up that this laptop does belong to HB and everything on it is untampered with, i would like some provenance and chain of evidence, show me that hd isnt salted, manipulated i want to hear what HB has to say about it, saying nothing is a bit odd. Its almost like HB forgot about the laptop and this is a big "rut row" moment.

If hunter leaked the lp on purpose he wouldnt have done so in such a questionable way with so many hurdles, is it real or not questions, if its HBs lp he likely forgot about it or didnt care ( at the time ) crack is a nasty horrible drug.

I want a good reason why if this laptop or a copy of its hd was given to the feds why hasnt anything been done if they found anything illegal on it, and just because someone says this belonged to so in so doesnt mean it did we need proof, and im fairly confident that the fbi doesnt just take the word of in this case a blind comp tech that the data is really HBs and unmodified, the feds will check all that carefully,  they are going to want the orginal stuff not copies.

So lots of weirdness here but few confirmed facts, why has new york post been slow with fact checking?

Im not really wanting to speculate much until i see some proof to fill a few holes, no one as far as i know is debaiting that HB had some serious issues, is there a smoking gun on the comp that will cause joe to drop out by this weeks end? Ian bets there is but i need a bit more to go on than what we have at the moment and i believe that is a very logical and rational way to go into this case.

On 10/14/2020 at 8:44 PM, and then said:

Spend a couple of minutes searching Hunter Biden laptop or emails and you can see what is being put forward.  Don't misunderstand me, I have no illusion that any of you guys will ever admit he did anything wrong.  That doesn't mean there aren't a huge number of Americans with enough integrity left to weigh this stuff as they decide how to vote.

You are supporting Trump despite his stupidity and failures.

• He paid off a *****
  • He promoted the failure of HCQ
  • He killed off over 00k Americans that did not need to die

Trump has no integrity.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

The only conceivable legitimate reason we've never heard anything from the fbi is because they managed to conduct an ongoing, high-level investigation without any leaks. The fact that we've not heard any ire about disrupting a secret investigation by now leads me to believe they probably buried it. The swamp runs deep

Or they didnt find the dirt the anti biden side hoped they would find, if you have proof of your theory please post it.

29 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Hmm...I guess we now know why Biden is retreating underground for the next few days.  What do you bet he pulls out of the race before he has to face Trump in debate?  Trump isn't likely to pull any punches:

Steve Bannon Behind 'Roll-Out Plan' For Hunter Biden Emails, Says 'Multiple Stories From Multiple Media Sources' About To Hit

So hes "gonna" do this "fixin" to do that, shi...or get off the pot right?

We are very aware you give joe until this sun coming to pull out and if he does i will hail your genius in politics if he does i get to tag your every post with your failed prediction.

Trump got spanked in the first debates, chickened out of debate 2 and failed in his town hall come back, a 3rd debate would be great fun likely someone will melt down and its anyones game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Thank you, That does sound solid, nyp and rudys lawyer are great sources, now prove the hd has not been tampered with or the contents manipulated in any way, ill give you time to prove that important fact.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Or they didnt find the dirt the anti biden side hoped they would find, if you have proof of your theory please post it.

Sure there is that too and I intended to say as much but again I feel like they FBI would've said so in the last week considering what this can mean for the election along with the fact that the Bureau's name is getting dragged through the mud right now. Have they said anything? 

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

You are supporting Trump despite his stupidity and failures.

• He paid off a *****
  • He promoted the failure of HCQ
  • He killed off over 00k Americans that did not need to die

Trump has no integrity.

^^ Translation:  "squeak, squeak!"

roflmao

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Not saying any of this is fact, just posting the new wrinkles as they crop up:

More trouble for Joe Biden as Ukrainian lawmaker claims second laptop belonging to Hunter's business contacts in the country has been seized by law enforcement

A Ukrainian lawmaker has claimed a second laptop belonging to Hunter Biden's business contacts in the country has been seized by law enforcement there. 

Andrii Derkach posted to Facebook on Friday to say there is a 'second laptop' involving evidence of corruption and connected to the Bidens, The Daily Beast reports. 

Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal lawyer, has said foreign sources did not provide the Hunter Biden emails first reported last week. He says a laptop containing the correspondence and intimate photos was simply abandoned in a Delaware repair shop and the shop owner reached out to Giuliani's lawyer.

Now he (Derkach) claims to know of a second laptop, used by 'two representatives for the interests of [Burisma founder Mykola] Zlochevsky.' Hunter served on the board of directors at Ukrainian energy company Burisma. 

In the post Derkach says that laptop 'was given to Ukrainian law enforcement' and that Burisma representatives were now serving as 'witnesses in criminal proceedings.'

Derkach says the workers are 'ready to tell' about international corruption involving the Bidens. He warns: 'But most importantly! These are not the last witnesses or the last laptop.'

Giuliani has not been shy about discussing his foreign contacts, including with Derkach. In December, Derkach posted on his Facebook page photos of him and Giuliani meeting in Kyiv. 

....  cont.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8853123/Ukrainian-lawmaker-claims-second-laptop-belonging-Hunters-contacts-seized-officials.html

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, skliss said:

More trouble for Joe Biden as Ukrainian lawmaker claims second laptop belonging to Hunter's business contacts in the country has been seized by law enforcement

A Ukrainian lawmaker has claimed a second laptop belonging to Hunter Biden's business contacts in the country has been seized by law enforcement there. 

Andrii Derkach posted to Facebook on Friday to say there is a 'second laptop' involving evidence of corruption and connected to the Bidens, The Daily Beast reports. 

Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal lawyer, has said foreign sources did not provide the Hunter Biden emails first reported last week. He says a laptop containing the correspondence and intimate photos was simply abandoned in a Delaware repair shop and the shop owner reached out to Giuliani's lawyer.

Now he (Derkach) claims to know of a second laptop, used by 'two representatives for the interests of [Burisma founder Mykola] Zlochevsky.' Hunter served on the board of directors at Ukrainian energy company Burisma. 

In the post Derkach says that laptop 'was given to Ukrainian law enforcement' and that Burisma representatives were now serving as 'witnesses in criminal proceedings.'

Derkach says the workers are 'ready to tell' about international corruption involving the Bidens. He warns: 'But most importantly! These are not the last witnesses or the last laptop.'

Giuliani has not been shy about discussing his foreign contacts, including with Derkach. In December, Derkach posted on his Facebook page photos of him and Giuliani meeting in Kyiv. 

....  cont.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8853123/Ukrainian-lawmaker-claims-second-laptop-belonging-Hunters-contacts-seized-officials.html

:sleepy:

Yeah, why worry about the facts when unsubstantiated claims and stories are far juicer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, why worry about the facts when unsubstantiated claims and stories are far juicer.

How did we get back on Trump-Russia collusion all-of-a-sudden?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Sure there is that too and I intended to say as much but again I feel like they FBI would've said so in the last week considering what this can mean for the election along with the fact that the Bureau's name is getting dragged through the mud right now. Have they said anything? 

since im not a blind trump worshipper hoping this is a smoking gun to ruin dads carreer for the sons debatchery, at this moment all i know is hunter has a lot in common with don.

And since i look at all angles i believe the fbi are watching their own butts, they have to be 100% sure that the information is real, that the source is legit, that other things like it really is hunters comp but someone added info not originally there, salted it,  isnt the case,

i would find it hard to believe no one will get in trouble but after the 4 years of trumps shenanigans and trump not getting in any trouble i see some folks do get away with stuff.

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

:sleepy:

How do you know they are unsubstantiated? Did you read the article? Post a rebuttal if you have other info, I'd love to read it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

How did we get back on Trump-Russia collusion all-of-a-sudden?

I dont know what you are babbling about i didnt say a word about trumps russian collusion, 

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

hunter has a lot in common with don.

What specifically? Trump is known for his anti-drug and alcohol stand. What do they have in common?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

How do you know they are unsubstantiated? Did you read the article? Post a rebuttal if you have other info, I'd love to read it.

i went by your bold disclaimer,

22 minutes ago, skliss said:

If you are saying your disclaimers are not to be trusted i can respect that advice :yes:

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]