Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

5 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

This should be a fun week.

Yes, this will be a fun week but you didnt post the proof for your other claims,

Theres so much smoke yet no fire yet

popcorn.gif.74e8578e8fb3834bf80c49b977138a06.gif

• Like 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Let me grab my tin foil hat,

Okay so cut to the chase, what has either biden said about this case?

popcorn.gif.74e8578e8fb3834bf80c49b977138a06.gif

Maybe it is in tin foil hat territory but there is a weird logic to it.  Why has the FBI held this info for 10 months? If what the head of the Homeland Security Committee said is true then they had a duty to inform the committee. I can't think of a reason other than a political one that explains why they didn't. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Trump himself seems to think you are mistaken  via his financial disclosures.........

"Among his lenders listed in his personal financial disclosure are New York-based commercial lender Ladder Capital, which is owed at least $110 million, and Bryn Mawr Trust Co. a suburban Philadelphia bank, which held Trump debt worth between $5 million and $25 million for Seven Springs, a New York estate owned by the Trump Organization.

Trump’s biggest lender on his disclosure is Deutsche Bank, his chief financier stretching back two decades. It helped him buy and fix up several buildings in New York and Chicago and his Doral golf club in Miami. It is owed at least $125 million, with loans coming due in 2023 and 2024."

Just curious...

Where did you find this info and who did they get it from?

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Oops forgot this part.... Hunter = complete silence, in hiding     Joe = angry lashing out at reporter, no comment, appearances cancelled until next debate.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Joe: "I forgot everything about it".

Hunter: "Can you repeat the question?"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious...

Where did you find this info and who did they get it from?

Donald Trump?  His finance disclosures?  The stuff he has to publicly file by law?

https://extapps2.oge.gov/201/Presiden.nsf/PAS+Index/181BAF52E298FD70852585B70027E054/$FILE/Trump, Donald J. 2020Annual 278.pdf

Edited by Gromdor
added a link

45 minutes ago, the13bats said:

since im not a blind trump worshipper hoping this is a smoking gun to ruin dads carreer for the sons debatchery, at this moment all i know is hunter has a lot in common with don.

And since i look at all angles i believe the fbi are watching their own butts, they have to be 100% sure that the information is real, that the source is legit, that other things like it really is hunters comp but someone added info not originally there, salted it,  isnt the case,

i would find it hard to believe no one will get in trouble but after the 4 years of trumps shenanigans and trump not getting in any trouble i see some folks do get away with stuff.

Dude Joe is implicated in this. He's brokering deals using his position of power and receiving payment for it (Allegedly). If it were only about Hunter I'd agree with you. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, F3SS said:

Dude Joe is implicated in this. He's brokering deals using his position of power and receiving payment for it (Allegedly). If it were only about Hunter I'd agree with you. 

Trump sexually assaulted nearly two dozen women (Allegedly).......

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Trump sexually assaulted nearly two dozen women (Allegedly).......

None of whom have been shown to be telling the truth (Factually)......

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Okay, dude, then first hurdle prove your claims and allegations

6 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

None of whom have been shown to be telling the truth (Factually)......

No, i guess stormy was just an affair not assault

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Joe: "I forgot everything about it".

Hunter: "Can you repeat the question?"

Um, not what you are making up but what have the bidens actually said if anything.

20 minutes ago, skliss said:

Oops forgot this part.... Hunter = complete silence, in hiding     Joe = angry lashing out at reporter, no comment, appearances cancelled until next debate.

Can you link me where a reporter asked joe about the laptop and he said no comment, its not that i dont take your word for it i just want to read it myself and cant find it.

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Okay, dude, then first hurdle prove your claims and allegations

These are not my claims. We've all seen the same info and we are awaiting confirmation. I just tend to lean towards this is true.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, F3SS said:

These are not my claims. We've all seen the same info and we are awaiting confirmation. I just tend to lean towards this is true.

I havent seen anything to make me reach the conclusions you have, i am awaiting confirmation, you have to keep in mind im not rooting for anyone,

I wont damn joe for hunters sins unless joe is guilty too, this is just relief and entertainment for me.

My lean? Hunter is a messed up fellow who has really mucked up his life and his dad career but is there anything their that will effect joe in the election, thats what i got to wait and see, im open, hell im open to ian being right joe will drop out by sunday but i have to see it happen.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Can you link me where a reporter asked joe about the laptop and he said no comment, its not that i dont take your word for it i just want to read it myself and cant find it.

Easy to find but, sure. I'm not sure how to link video but it's probably on YouTube.

Joe Biden lashes out after being asked about Post’s Hunter Biden exposé

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was finally asked about the explosive New York Post report that alleges emails show his son made millions trading on his father’s influence.

His response? “I have no response.”

After not being asked about the growing controversy surrounding Hunter Biden at the ABC News town hall by moderator George Stephanopoulos, the former vice president spoke to reporters outside his private jet Friday following his campaign events in Michigan. And when he was approached about the subject by CBS News reporter Bo Erickson, Biden went after the journalist.

“Mr. Biden, what is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?” Erickson asked.

“I know you’d ask it,” Biden fired back. “I have no response, it’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.”

.... cont

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/joe-biden-lashes-out-after-being-asked-about-posts-hunter-biden-expose/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Are the Left now down to Tom Arnold as the sole-remaining source of Trump-dirt?

That's sad, really.

Lol, yeah, tom is baffoon but being a baffoon doesnt mean you arent right about some things i mean look at trump hes a raging baffoon hes tom in a better suit with worse hair, just because trumps a baffoon doesnt mean hes always wrong, he must have been right about something

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Lol, yeah, tom is baffoon but being a baffoon doesnt mean you arent right about some things i mean look at trump hes a raging baffoon hes tom in a better suit with worse hair, just because trumps a baffoon doesnt mean hes always wrong, he must have been right about something

He's also a comedian so he makes up jokes. Again, Trump is very anti-drug and alcohol.

I thought Biden had dementia and needs to be spoonfed (both food and his speeches).

Now he's a treasonous criminal mastermind.

I wish you guys would make your minds up.

6 minutes ago, skliss said:

He's also a comedian so he makes up jokes. Again, Trump is very anti-drug and alcohol.

Unless its a miricle drug made from fetal cells then mr prolife is okay with it,

Comedian? i see both tom and don as funny but don isnt hahhah funny.

8 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

I thought Biden had dementia and needs to be spoonfed (both food and his speeches).

Yeah, its odd that way, remember the two most powerful people in the world if you listen to trumps worshippers are hillery and obama.

11 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

He's a patsy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Unless its a miricle drug made from fetal cells then mr prolife is okay with it,

Comedian? i see both tom and don as funny but don isnt hahhah funny.

Yeah, its odd that way, remember the two most powerful people in the world if you listen to trumps worshippers are hillery and obama.

Medicine taken under doctors orders is one thing, snorting unprescribed mind altering drugs is another.

And it's ridiculous that I have to point that out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, skliss said:

Medicine taken under doctors orders is one thing, snorting unprescribed mind altering drugs is another.

And it's ridiculous that I have to point that out. 

Yet you did point it out guess that makes you ridiculous.

Okay, so back to hunter and dons affection for sex trade workers.....

Edited by the13bats

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yet you did point it out guess that makes you ridiculous.

Okay, so back to hunter and dons affection for sex trade workers.....

Not even a thank you for posting the info you wanted about Biden's lashing out/no response to the only time he was questioned about Hunters laptop. 

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]