Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

21 minutes ago, skliss said:

Not even a thank you for posting the info you wanted about Biden's lashing out/no response to the only time he was questioned about Hunters laptop. 

Crap, did you link to a credited source? Sorry i missed that.

30 minutes ago, skliss said:

Not even a thank you for posting the info you wanted about Biden's lashing out/no response to the only time he was questioned about Hunters laptop. 

Okay, i found your post, TY,

His reaction was of a rather disgusted worn out frustrated old cat who knew no matter how he answered the question was a loaded gun with all 6 barrels destined to blow his brains out.

Im sure hunter will be getting something really nice for Christmas from dad this year.

Still people are boting for joe, we have to wait and see if joes in any personal hot water from this, damnnit man stop dragging it out, post the facts.

1 hour ago, Arbenol said:

I thought Biden had dementia and needs to be spoonfed (both food and his speeches).

Now he's a treasonous criminal mastermind.

I wish you guys would make your minds up.

This stuff didn't just happen yesterday. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

When Trump loses and loses big then the Trump ass kissers will finally have a real job - they will be the people staring blankly as those will with a brain will be laughing at them and maybe tossing a coin in pity.

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2020 at 1:54 PM, ian hacktorp said:

The "Russian disinformation" canard is a dead horse so thoroughly beaten...yet it's all these unimaginative hacks have.  Poor blighters.

Hot off the press:

Full Story Behind Hunter's Laptop Debunks Latest Russia Conspiracy Theory

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/full-story-behind-hunters-laptops-debunks-latest-russia-conspiracy-theory

Another story rom the disgraced filth outlet. zero chance this story is anything but excrement.

13 minutes ago, stereologist said:

zero chance this story is anything but excrement.

Agreed.  And the Bidens are thoroughly covered with it.

Who is it you believe Trump is going to lose to?  Certainly not Joe Biden.

Hillary, maybe?

Lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yes, this will be a fun week but you didnt post the proof for your other claims,

Theres so much smoke yet no fire yet

popcorn.gif.74e8578e8fb3834bf80c49b977138a06.gif

So the story seems to be nothing vs Trump and his *****s.

Cool.

• Like 1

After 12 pages the Trump ass lickers have nothing to post.

Can't wait for that scum idiot Trump to be sent off to his businesses where he can exemplify the meaning of failure. Maybe Trump can be placed next to the definition of failure in future dictionaries.

• Like 1

video description...

Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, has revealed Joe Biden's son emailed a shop owner who had his hard drive in an effort to get it back. The revelations come as the New York Post this week released an expose detailing links between Joe Biden and his son who was paid at least $50,000 a month to sit on the board of a Ukrainian energy company who allegedly set up a meeting with the then-Vice President. Information regarding Hunter Biden’s relationship with the Ukranian energy company was sourced from a collection of emails recovered from a laptop that was allegedly dropped off at a repair shop in 2019 and later given to the FBI.

It was a water-damaged MacBook Pro and the person who dropped it off never paid for the service and didn't retrieve it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored - according to the shop owner who said he repeatedly tried to contact the customer. Sky News host Sharri Markson said the owner of the repair shop in Biden's home state of Delaware says when he did not hear back from the FBI, he made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani. Emails on the laptop revealed that Hunter Biden had planned to introduce his father – the then-Vice President – to an executive at Ukrainian energy company Burisma, a company where Hunter served on the board of directors. Publicly, Biden has said he's never spoken to his son about his overseas business dealings. These emails seem to indicate otherwise.

In one message sent by Vadym Pozharsky in April 2015, he wrote: "Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent (sic) some time together. It's realty (sic) an honour and pleasure." In response to this news, Facebook and Twitter both censored the article from the New York Post, advising they were "limiting the distribution" of the story on their platforms until a third-party contractor can "fact check" the article. Mr Bannon told Ms Markson, “Hunter Biden’s lawyer has come to us both with phone calls and with emails saying, ‘hey, I’ve got to get the hard drive back’.” “This is not some Russian intelligence operation; they admit it’s their hard drive,” Mr Bannon said. “We have the emails from the Lawyer, if we need to release them, we’ll release them.”

• Like 2

As we see the losers, i.e. the Trumpians, have nothing so they are caught up in a vortex of stupidity about whatever they can fantasize.

The losers have 2 weeks before they will  implode and cry about Trump being sent away

Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign'

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said that Hunter Biden’s laptop “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” amid claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff suggesting otherwise.

Ratcliffe, during an exclusive interview on FOX Business’ “Mornings with Maria,” was asked about the allegations from Schiff, D-Calif., who over the weekend said that the Hunter Biden emails suggesting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden had knowledge of, and was allegedly involved in, his son’s foreign business dealings.

(link)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, stereologist said:

As we see the losers, i.e. the Trumpians, have nothing so they are caught up in a vortex of stupidity about whatever they can fantasize.

The losers have 2 weeks before they will  implode and cry about Trump being sent away

'Cmon, man, are you THAT triggered?

Edited by bmk1245
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, bee said:

Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, has revealed Joe Biden's son emailed a shop owner who had his hard drive in an effort to get it back.

That sounds credible.  All we need now is for Putin to confirm that Russia was not involved and it will be solid evidence.

• Thanks 1

I believe I mentioned this before, not sure which thread but Hunter Biden's former business associate Bevan Cooney has released 26,000 of his business emails with Hunter Biden.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-hunter-biden-business-partner-gives-26-000-emails-to-breitbart?_amp=true

The 26,000 from Cooney are unrelated to the 40,000 emails from the laptop but they do show Hunter Biden using Joe Biden's name to bring in more money and seemingly selling access to his dad.  Legally the problem for Joe Biden seems that according to some emails he had some unofficial and unrecorded private meetings with these business interests of Hunter Biden.  Going by the article it seems the pay out to Hunter from the wife from the Moscow mayor was for one of these private meetings.

Those emails might cause Joe Biden some serious legal issues.

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

That sounds credible.  All we need now is for Putin to confirm that Russia was not involved and it will be solid evidence.

While we wait, maybe we can have a look at the 26000 emails that Hunter's former partner has made available.  I expect the crying and moaning about this guy rolling over on Hunter but he's ALREADY sentenced and doing time.  My, oh my...

20 hours ago, bee said:

“We have the emails from the Lawyer, if we need to release them, we’ll release them.”

4 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Those emails might cause Joe Biden some serious legal issues.

52 minutes ago, and then said:

, maybe we can have a look at the 26000 emails

20 hours ago, bee said:

“Hunter Biden’s lawyer has come to us both with phone calls and with emails saying, ‘hey, I’ve got to get the hard drive back’.

21 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Who is it you believe Trump is going to lose to?  Certainly not Joe Biden.

Hillary, maybe

Well ian, trump did lose pop to hilly,  lets see come sunday joe will be resigned and ian hailed or joe still running and i get to tag ians every post with his failed prediction, i can hardly wait.

Speaking of waiting, i see all kinds of claims and about hunter and im not saying hes not 100% guilty of all claims but so far i havent even seen proof of even 1% we will see if any proof is presented or just stories from highly questionable sources.

Ps, boasting of gonna post proof isnt actually posting the proof.

19 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Well ian, trump did lose pop to hilly,  lets see come sunday joe will be resigned and ian hailed or joe still running and i get to tag ians every post with his failed prediction, i can hardly wait.

Speaking of waiting, i see all kinds of claims and about hunter and im not saying hes not 100% guilty of all claims but so far i havent even seen proof of even 1% we will see if any proof is presented or just stories from highly questionable sources.

First off you do understand there are two sets of emails right.  There is the 40,000 from the laptop alleged to be Hunter Biden's and a second group of 26,000 thousand emails from Hunter Biden's former business associate. 

The legitimacy of the 40,000 emails bas been questioned and they still need verified.  The 26,000 emails are taken directly from the former business partner's email account and are not being questioned for legitimacy and it is in those 26,000 emails that there are emails from foreign businesses, some of which from Russia and I believe China but not 100% sure, thanking Hunter Biden for arranging private meetings with Joe Biden and being paid for it.  The legal problem is the meetings mentioned in the emails dont show up on Joe Biden's schedule which is where the problems will come from.  Technically there might be some IRS issues as some of the emails mention Joe Biden being paid directly but none of those payments seem to show up on his taxes.

If Biden drops out or not I have no idea and I never said anything on it one way or the other just that there seems there will be some legal issues popping up for Joe Biden in the near future.

Also in the links they do reference the 26,000 emails and quote them but I have a feeling you wont accept anything other then seeing the email itself on the business associate's email account on your own computer screen as being legitimate.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I see that at least you learned THAT lesson after celebrating Trump's downfall every time the Left spread rumors ;)   I'm sure that Schiff has evidence THIS TIME that his word is true.  I think the last drip fell with Hunter's former business partner confirming the emails.  Why don't we wait and see.  

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

If Biden drops out or not I have no idea and I never said anything on it one way or the other just that there seems there will be some legal issues popping up for Joe Biden in the near future.

I don't think he can, as a practical matter.  They can't add another name to the ballots now.  They'll go into full, explosive hysteria mode.  An all hands on deck, fire ALL the guns by media.  The 40% that are ably represented by a handful here, will probably stay the course but I have a problem with the idea that the 15% or so in the middle will vote for this guy.  They may not vote for Trump but I think enough will that the "insurance policy" of mail-in vote conflicts will be needed to keep the coup going.

19 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

First off you do understand there are two sets of emails right.  There is the 40,000 from the laptop alleged to be Hunter Biden's and a second group of 26,000 thousand emails from Hunter Biden's former business associate. 

The legitimacy of the 40,000 emails bas been questioned and they still need verified.  The 26,000 emails are taken directly from the former business partner's email account and are not being questioned for legitimacy and it is in those 26,000 emails that there are emails from foreign businesses, some of which from Russia and I believe China but not 100% sure, thanking Hunter Biden for arranging private meetings with Joe Biden and being paid for it.  The legal problem is the meetings mentioned in the emails dont show up on Joe Biden's schedule which is where the problems will come from.  Technically there might be some IRS issues as some of the emails mention Joe Biden being paid directly but none of those payments seem to show up on his taxes.

Also in the links they do reference the 26,000 emails and quote them but I have a feeling you wont accept anything other then seeing the email itself on the business associate's email account on your own computer screen as being legitimate.

Well duh, of course i know there is the blind tech alleged emails and the business partner emails,

I believe in all likelihood that there are 66k emails related to HB, i do not know how many if any will be a legal problem for HB i am guessing he might get in a bit of trouble but it might be from drugs, his own money games, perhaps even some girl who told him she was really 18.

Since these emails were in the possession of people who do have political agendas and are not people who have HB or JBs best interests at heart i would like it proven the email is not edited, no i do not need to see them for myself.

Whether HBs emails will lead to any legal issues for dad JB is another story entirely, since im not pro or con biden im just along for the ride and im not a trumper the fact JB has no record of an alleged off the radar meeting could mean that the meeting simply never happened, if it did i would like a hair more proof it did than mention in shady emails.

Ian not you made a prediction joe will drop out by sunday, who knows, we will wait and see, and yes, if things are proven it could be a lot of legal issues for both bidens, we dont know yet but are waiting to see how that unfolds.

33 minutes ago, and then said:

I see that at least you learned THAT lesson after celebrating Trump's downfall every time the Left spread rumors ;)   I'm sure that Schiff has evidence THIS TIME that his word is true.  I think the last drip fell with Hunter's former business partner confirming the emails.  Why don't we wait and see.  

You are not that dense and i have no clue what you are babbling and ranting about, i havent celebrated any trump downfall for example its heart breaking his grossly incompatant covid response cost countless lives and destroyed the wonderful economy he was handed by obama.

I have no clue what a schiff is,

Confirmed emails?

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Since these emails were in the possession of people who do have political agendas and are not people who have HB or JBs best interests at heart i would like it proven the email is not edited, no i do not need to see them for myself

Thats what ive been saying all along lets wait and see,

The thing you miss, come nov3rd you care what happens, i dont.

That melt down you will own.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Well ian, trump did lose pop to hilly

Of course...

..."hilly" really was more popular amongst a certain Dem-o-graphic:

file-20200303-66112-x8aek4.jpg?ixlib=rb-

Do you think they'll be voting again this year?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Of course...

..."hilly" really was more popular amongst a certain Dem-o-graphic:

file-20200303-66112-x8aek4.jpg?ixlib=rb-

Do you think they'll be voting again this year?

Thats nasty heartless considering all the lives lost to covid to use it that way.

Trump has lost a lot of voters this time too.

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]