Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

Meanwhile, Dems seem calm and confident going into the final stretch of Joe's campaign:

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 10/18/2020 at 9:54 PM, F3SS said:

This stuff didn't just happen yesterday. 

Hey 13bats, I seen you gave this post the googly eyes but why? The news is fresh but not the time frame of the allegations. And you don't know who Schiff is?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NY Post: Hunter Biden laptop story? What Hunter Biden laptop story? Funny for such a huge story that will sink Biden isn't even being covered anymore. The New York post seems to have lost interest What possible reason would they have to completely dump the story? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/harrysiegel/status/1318634532334088192

Trumper's be played yet again.

32 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

NY Post: Hunter Biden laptop story? What Hunter Biden laptop story? Funny for such a huge story that will sink Biden isn't even being covered anymore.

It's a bit too soon to declare the Hunter-and-Joe Biden corruption story as over.  Adam Schiff absurdly tried to claim it is all "Russian disinformation"...which DNI Ratcliffe promptly shot down.

The FBI has just come forward and admitted they have had the contents of Hunter's laptop for some time.  Also, tellingly, NOBODY from the Biden camp has come forward to make any denials whatsoever about the authenticity of the laptop's contents.  They are being very tight-lipped about the whole thing.

Hunter's laptop is a 'gift' to Trump and the American people that will keep on giving...right through the holiday season.

FBI, DOJ Concur: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails NOT ‘Russian Disinformation’

The FBI and Justice Department concur with Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe that Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails are not part of a Russian disinformation campaign, a federal law enforcement official told Breitbart News on Tuesday.

In addition, the FBI has possession of the laptop in question, the official confirmed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/20/fbi-doj-concur-hunter-biden-laptop-emails-not-russian-disinformation/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

NY Post: Hunter Biden laptop story? What Hunter Biden laptop story? Funny for such a huge story that will sink Biden isn't even being covered anymore. The New York post seems to have lost interest What possible reason would they have to completely dump the story? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/harrysiegel/status/1318634532334088192

Trumper's be played yet again.

So, it isn't real if we don't see it in MSM?  Is that how things work in Hank's world?  :w00t:  Trumper's definitely be "playin'" ;)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just watched this and it is worth every one of the 55 minutes.... I feel like I'm  up to speed now ...
The Biden laptop scandal - the dangers that Joe Biden + China poses for America (and the Democrat Party) - the upcoming election - the way things could go even if /when Trump wins - the importance of what's happening for America and therefore the West - the non action of the FBI when they could have prevented the impeachment -  etc etc...

Excellent up to date discussion / coverage... .. the like of which you would never get from the majority of MSM and (anti) social media...

• Like 1

I don't see how Biden can survive this and his backers / puppet masters must be going nuts behind the scenes...

Even if they manage to carry him over the line..... even if 'he' manages to win - even if Harris takes over -
This is a watershed moment for American Politics... 

That won't be going away whatever the result of the election...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, bee said:

I don't see how Biden can survive this and his backers / puppet masters must be going nuts behind the scenes...

Even if they manage to carry him over the line..... even if 'he' manages to win - even if Harris takes over -
This is a watershed moment for American Politics... 

That won't be going away whatever the result of the election...

I think that as the facts begin to accumulate and to be disseminated, it will, at minimum, motivate Trump supporters in the post election fight that's coming.  

• Like 1

Funny, for a non-story, according to some, it is all over the news. Of course, Twitter and Facebook are censoring the crap out of this... They're all in for Ride'n with Biden...

Seems the right leaning sites are publishing how the FBI said this is NOT Russian disinformation. While center left sites are saying its under review. And the sold out liberal sites, like CNN, are still trying to push that this is disinformation from the Russians.

Looks like a real story to me. Looks bad for Hunter, if you ask me. 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/doj-agrees-hunter-biden-emails-are-not-russian-disinformation-report/

Ratcliffe blasted Schiff for the allegations.

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence,” Ratcliffe said. “Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

• Like 6

Without a doubt, the biggest tell here is the lack of denials from the Biden camp. There hasn't even been an attempt to play poker. Instead, they've decided to just sit this round out. Just seen FOX News with live video outside of Biden's house. It was completely dark. So much so that the camera may have in fact been turned off. Kinda funny. Did Biden even give a reason for going awol?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Funny, for a non-story, according to some, it is all over the news. Of course, Twitter and Facebook are censoring the crap out of this... They're all in for Ride'n with Biden...

The more they tried to suppress it the more obvious their agenda became. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

:ph34r:

That would be a reason to hide. I don't understand these rich and/or powerful and famous guys who go this route. They have easy access to the most beautiful (gold digging) women in the world. Are they born sick or is it because everything is so easy for them they can't help but look for the most taboo things they can find? Taboo, for lack of better words, I understand is an understatement for the Epsteins of the world.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Hunter Biden is going to be arrested this week.

He'll take refuge in the Chinese Embassy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have questions,

Are there any sources i can read i enter "hunter biden laptop" and i really dont get any new updates, odd.

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

:ph34r:

So are they going arrest hunter? Was dad involved? Is this related to Qanon and the Clintons child trafficking and all that stuff?

Is Epstein involved?

Wheres Ian? If hunter gets arrested then joe just might drop out by sun, why cant i find any articles on this?

So many questions,its odd the bidens havent came out with answers it does seem like they are hiding, will joe bail out on the debates?

• Like 1

Try "Biden Email". Thats what I've been using.

Here is a article from 20 minutes ago...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8857893/Documents-Hunter-Bidens-signature-Delaware-computer-repair-shop-receipt.html

Documents appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on $85 receipt for repair of laptops left at Delaware store at center of email scandal - while other paperwork reveals FBI's contact with owner 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Try "Biden Email". Thats what I've been using.

Here is a article from 20 minutes ago...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8857893/Documents-Hunter-Bidens-signature-Delaware-computer-repair-shop-receipt.html

Im a bit confused, 85 bucks, they used the term "signed off" ( i couldnt read the receipt ) to me signed off means a person paid and picked up their items or was that some fee for the tech to take a look at them, in that case "signed off " isnt how i would word it. Checking 3 laptops for 85 isnt a bad price.

So we have to wait for confirmation its HBs john Hancock, ugg. Just get to it already.

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im a bit confused, 85 bucks, they used the term "signed off" ( i couldnt read the receipt ) to me signed off means a person paid and picked up their items or was that some fee for the tech to take a look at them, in that case "signed off " isnt how i would word it. Checking 3 laptops for 85 isnt a bad price.

So we have to wait for confirmation its HBs john Hancock, ugg. Just get to it already.

It's not real. Every indication is that is that it's a concocted story. If the New York post pulled it's greatest story, that would help Trump immeasurably, they got caught pulling a fast one. Besides, Hunter was at home in a different state when he "allegedly " dropped if his computer off to a legally blind guy to fix. A guy who decided to root through a customers e-mails. Sounds legit? Colludy Rudy will definitely be serving time for this caper.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I have questions,

Are there any sources i can read i enter "hunter biden laptop" and i really dont get any new updates, odd.

So are they going arrest hunter? Was dad involved? Is this related to Qanon and the Clintons child trafficking and all that stuff?

Is Epstein involved?

Wheres Ian? If hunter gets arrested then joe just might drop out by sun, why cant i find any articles on this?

So many questions,its odd the bidens havent came out with answers it does seem like they are hiding, will joe bail out on the debates?

That is odd as there are news updates relatively frequently, every 6 to 8 hours it seems.

As for the potential pictures of underage children on the laptop there is this.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/992958?section=newsmax-tv&keywords=photo-hunter-biden-laptop-criminal&year=2020&month=10&date=20&id=992958&oref=t.co

Most articles about this are from right wing new sources and largely just saying the same stuff except for one it seems.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rudy-giuliani-says-he-sent-alleged-sexually-explicit-materials-involving-underage-girls-from-hunter-biden-to-delaware-state-police%3f_amp=true

Rather far down it talks about Giuliani seemingly turning over proof of pictures of underage children on Hunter Biden's laptop to Delaware state police and local police.  The state police seem to of decided to not comment on it while the local police said they handed over the evidence to the FBI.

If the articles are considered reliable or not is up to the person reading them but they are out there now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Hunter Biden is going to be arrested this week.

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Colludy Rudy will definitely be serving time for this caper.

Nothing will happen. Neither will be charged or convicted.

OK. Between us we've got all bases covered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

It's a bit too soon to declare the Hunter-and-Joe Biden corruption story as over.  Adam Schiff absurdly tried to claim it is all "Russian disinformation"...which DNI Ratcliffe promptly shot down.

The FBI has just come forward and admitted they have had the contents of Hunter's laptop for some time.  Also, tellingly, NOBODY from the Biden camp has come forward to make any denials whatsoever about the authenticity of the laptop's contents.  They are being very tight-lipped about the whole thing.

Hunter's laptop is a 'gift' to Trump and the American people that will keep on giving...right through the holiday season.

FBI, DOJ Concur: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails NOT ‘Russian Disinformation’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/20/fbi-doj-concur-hunter-biden-laptop-emails-not-russian-disinformation/

Keep flogging that dead horse. I'm sure it hasnt learned it's lesson yet. Sheesh, how desperate can you lunatics get?

19 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

That is odd as there are news updates relatively frequently, every 6 to 8 hours it seems.

As for the potential pictures of underage children on the laptop there is this.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/992958?section=newsmax-tv&keywords=photo-hunter-biden-laptop-criminal&year=2020&month=10&date=20&id=992958&oref=t.co

Most articles about this are from right wing new sources and largely just saying the same stuff except for one it seems.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rudy-giuliani-says-he-sent-alleged-sexually-explicit-materials-involving-underage-girls-from-hunter-biden-to-delaware-state-police%3f_amp=true

Rather far down it talks about Giuliani seemingly turning over proof of pictures of underage children on Hunter Biden's laptop to Delaware state police and local police.  The state police seem to of decided to not comment on it while the local police said they handed over the evidence to the FBI.

If the articles are considered reliable or not is up to the person reading them but they are out there now.

Ty,

What i stumbled on,

https://amp.delawareonline.com/amp/5999345002

The meat is whatever rudy gave the police ended up with thr FBI,

Trying to piece this stuff together, so much smoke and unknowns,

In links you guys posted there is an alleged text that HB is telling JB some issue with a 14yo girl,

it also seems related to tangled in with his dating his brothers widow, at the time wouldnt her daughter been 14? And seems HB was describing how his cracked up off the leash actions including walking around nude where the 14yo would see him was inappropriate etc.

As far as the link saying something to the effect HB has pictures i have no clue on that.

Of course i have no idea whats true or not so this could be like im trying to figure out why chewie isnt allowed around leia nude.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Trying to piece this stuff together, so much smoke and unknowns,

In links you guys posted there is an alleged text that HB is telling JB some issue with a 14yo girl,

it also seems related to tangled in with his dating his brothers widow, at the time wouldnt her daughter been 14? And seems HB was describing how his cracked up off the leash actions including walking around nude where the 14yo would see him was inappropriate etc.

As far as the link saying something to the effect HB has pictures i have no clue on that.

Of course i have no idea whats true or not so this could be like im trying to figure out why chewie isnt allowed around leia nude.

Check this one out. Rudy is digging himself deeper.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/giuliani-says-even-if-hunter-laptop-story-isnt-accurate-americans-are-entitled-to-know-it

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]