Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Not really; his comments related to the MSN refusing to publish the story, on the spurious grounds that they couldn't independently check it. (never stopped them from publishing anti-Trump smears and allegations). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Heres a quote,

Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani argued on Tuesday that the American public deserved to see reports based off material from Hunter Biden’s laptop “even if it isn’t accurate.”

I shockingly agree with mr Giuliani

Fīat jūstitia ruat cælum

And i expect that if that laptop can put hunter away or if its a total fake both are given equal time andcatrention, and if its a fake people behind it are charged.

And i ask, has the cheese slipped off rudys cracker fell on the floor and aunt bunnys dog ate it?

Has anyone checked Newsmax? The source of the info...

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/992958/1

Newsmax has not reviewed the hard drive, laptop, or related materials alleged to be Hunter Biden's. Newsmax has made no conclusion as to the authenticity of the evidence or the accuracy of the allegations made.

"We're very uncomfortable with this," Giuliani said. "We're very uncomfortable with the fact that these underage girls were not protected.

"If you were to look at the photographs on this hard drive and didn't report it to the police — well, if you were a law enforcement officer, you'd be guilty of a felony.

"If you were just a normal citizen, you'd be a horrible human being," the former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York said.

"There are numerous pictures here of girls that are being, I mean, they shouldn't be there. That I can tell you. If the Delaware State Police don't do anything about this, it would be really a tragic thing."

There's a 14 minute video within. Don't have time to watch it right now to see if it's a live interview with Rudy. 

• Like 1

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Hunter has high-tailed it out of the country.  And if he does have pictures of underage girls in compromising or innapropriate ways then I'd like to see him take the perp walk. 

Daily Mail has it now. Obviously not right wing.

FBI and DOJ agree with DNI Ratcliffe's assessment that Hunter Biden's controversial laptop and emails are NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaign

• The FBI is now in possession of Hunter Biden's laptop, senior federal officials say
  • Law enforcement sources told Fox News on Tuesday Biden's emails are believed to be 'authentic' 
  • The FBI and DOJ also concurred with DNI John Ratcliffe's assessment on Monday that the files are not part of a Russian disinformation campaign 
  • House Intel chair Adam Schiff had earlier claimed the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin' 
  • Trump on Tuesday urged Bill Barr to appoint a special counsel to investigate the Bidens 
  • It has since emerged Giuliani on Monday had also presented the files to authorities in Delaware

The FBI has seized Hunter Biden's laptop and confirmed the former vice president's son's controversial emails are 'authentic', while dispelling earlier claims that they are part of a Russia disinformation campaign. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8861635/FBI-taken-possession-Hunter-Bidens-laptops.html

it is HIS laptop, he signed the work order, and his name is on the receipt,  no one is even trying to deny it.  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, aztek said:

it is HIS laptop, he signed the work order, and his name is on the receipt,  no one is even trying to deny it.  

I've seen comments by people (not here) saying it was dropped off by Russian agents pretending to be HB. Seriously.....they think that ......as ridiculous as that sounds. 

6 minutes ago, skliss said:

I've seen comments by people (not here) saying it was dropped off by Russian agents pretending to be HB. Seriously.....they think that ......as ridiculous as that sounds. 

yea i heard it too,  in theory it would be possible, but all the left has to do is to ask biden himself if it was his ;laptop,  yet they do not, biden never officially responded\denied it. 

• Like 2

The only real relevant question is, does information on the laptop show that Joe Biden cooperated with his son to enrich Hunter in countries using Joe Biden's position as vice president.  That would be things such as if Joe did meet with the board of Burisma at Hunters prompting before he forced the Ukrainian government to fire their special prosecutor investigating Burisma?  I think that there is an email showing that Hunter requested such a meeting but is there an email showing that Joe agreed?  If the answer is yes then a special prosecutor needs to be assigned to investigate further.  If no then this is another Russia-gate.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, skliss said:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Hunter has high-tailed it out of the country.  And if he does have pictures of underage girls in compromising or inappropriate ways then I'd like to see him take the perp walk. 

If there truly are pictures on there, I would look for the "someone else put them on there excuse" from his lawyers." Blame will be shifted elsewhere, no doubt, since he wasn't in possession of the laptop for a while, and this would be the perfect excuse. You probably won't hear Hunter say a word through all of this.  

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

If there truly are pictures on there, I would look for the "someone else put them on there excuse" from his lawyers." Blame will be shifted elsewhere, no doubt, since he wasn't in possession of the laptop for a while, and this would be the perfect excuse. You probably won't hear Hunter say a word through all of this.  

Problem with that though is that with meta data its trivial to see when a file was put on a computer so it would only take a few minutes at most to determine if that excuse is valid or not.

It is possible to fake meta data but then it starts getting into conspiracy theories and involvement of intelligence agencies either foreign or domestic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Problem with that though is that with meta data its trivial to see when a file was put on a computer so it would only take a few minutes at most to determine if that excuse is valid or not.

It is possible to fake meta data but then it starts getting into conspiracy theories and involvement of intelligence agencies either foreign or domestic.

I know that. It is the same as emails. But if they really are on there, every excuse will be used to deflect blame. 

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

I know that. It is the same as emails. But if they really are on there, every excuse will be used to deflect blame. 

Unless he's in the photos with them. Honestly I hope it isn't true but Giuliani gave it to the state police. That a pretty heavy claim. However, it seems they gave it to the fbi who supposedly already has quietly had this information. WTF

• Like 2

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

Fīat jūstitia ruat cælum

Is that the electric version of the Strada?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

That didn't work for Weiner so I doubt that excuse will work for him. If the emails are said to be authentic by the FBI most people would find it hard to believe that only the pictures were added. I'm sure their experts have a way to figure that out.  If he is IN the inappropriate pictures with underage girls then....game over.

He should at least be brought in for questioning at this point.

• Like 3

I haven't had a chance to check,  but I heard on the radio on the way home that Bevan Cooney, the former partner of HB, the guy who gave access to 26,000 emails, has been moved out of general prison population and put into protective custody. 

Now....I wonder why that was thought to be neccessary..........hmmmmmm.....

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Unless he's in the photos with them. Honestly I hope it isn't true but Giuliani gave it to the state police. That a pretty heavy claim. However, it seems they gave it to the fbi who supposedly already has quietly had this information. WTF

Giuliani gave it to both local and state police.  The local police turned the evidence into the FBI while the state police refuse to say anything on the matter.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aztek said:

yea i heard it too,  in theory it would be possible, but all the left has to do is to ask biden himself if it was his ;laptop,  yet they do not, biden never officially responded\denied it. 

^^^ when the speculation and stories settle down perhaps this question will be asked and answered, until this is answered everything else is putting the horse before the cart, in other words prove the claims against HB with facts and evidense not because someone with an agenda says so, then if HB is guilty hows that go? Oh yeah, lock him up!

6 hours ago, OverSword said:

The only real relevant question is, does information on the laptop show that Joe Biden cooperated with his son to enrich Hunter in countries using Joe Biden's position as vice president.  That would be things such as if Joe did meet with the board of Burisma at Hunters prompting before he forced the Ukrainian government to fire their special prosecutor investigating Burisma?  I think that there is an email showing that Hunter requested such a meeting but is there an email showing that Joe agreed?  If the answer is yes then a special prosecutor needs to be assigned to investigate further.  If no then this is another Russia-gate.

That question is relevant pertaining to not just the laptop but the partners released data too provided that data is proven legitimate, unedited, etc if that is proven which is has not been then the answer to your question becomes relavent,  but only matters if joe was involved, we already know hunter is all messed up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

Right, the story goes ( and i have no clue what is factual ) that the fbi had the comp data last year, so did they just sit on it to help HB/ JB? Not likely for several reasons, but they could move slower.

Did they start an investigation making sure of the provenance of the evidence and that it wasnt added, edited. salted etc, for example someone could have gotten the pic of HB with crack pipe somewhere else and added it to a comp hd to try to make it appear more like HBs but not likely we know hunter has bad problems.

Nothing was moving so Giuliani then says something to the effect he saw underage girls on the comp turns it in to the police they hand it to fbi who already had it,  so wtf is as good a reply as any,

Im gonna guess and speculate that the fbi is being darn sure whatever is on this comp nothing or enough both bidens go to the grey bar that the data is legit, not edited, not salted because you can be just as sure the bidens lawyer will say that stuff was added when hunter no longer had the comp which is very possible,

2 hours ago, skliss said:

I haven't had a chance to check,  but I heard on the radio on the way home that Bevan Cooney, the former partner of HB, the guy who gave access to 26,000 emails, has been moved out of general prison population and put into protective custody. 

Now....I wonder why that was thought to be neccessary..........hmmmmmm.....

Why was he in jail?

The amazing part about this whole laptop crap is the same people who assume trump is guilty over something because it was on twitter are now expecting computer forensics to be brought to a whole new level just for this one case :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The amazing part about this whole laptop crap is the same people who assume trump is guilty over something because it was on twitter are now expecting computer forensics to be brought to a whole new level just for this one case :lol: 

Who is? I dont twitter and i do expect in this case comp data to be proven legit, what idiot believes such a story with no proof?

frankly i think this laptop thing is a big nothing not because i care about bidens but rather the fbi had it like a year and did zero, i think it is just a tool of deversion and its serving its purpose well,

However, if bidens did wrong , then by all means prosecute them,

The comp topic will be fun fodder at the debates dont miss it.

Edited by the13bats

So when does the book come out?

So is Giuliani working closely with publishers on a hot deal now?

Unknown number of copies floating around. [ of Laptop/notepad/notebook data ]

I'm just putting fodder for thought in here.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Why was he in jail?

He went to jail for fraud, if I remember correctly something with investment fraud and some native american community.  He got sentenced to 30 months in prison.  The reason for his arrest was completely unrelated to any work he did with Hunter Biden

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]