Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Who is? I dont twitter and i do expect in this case comp data to be proven legit, what idiot believes such a story with no proof?

frankly i think this laptop thing is a big nothing not because i care about bidens but rather the fbi had it like a year and did zero, i think it is just a tool of deversion and its serving its purpose well,

However, if bidens did wrong , then by all means prosecute them,

The comp topic will be fun fodder at the debates dont miss it.

Person I know with a severe case of TDS, wasn't talking about you bats :tu:

• Thanks 1

As for evidence...

It seems the FBI and other Agencies say it is legit, and they've had the physical laptop and hard drive for months to a year...

That seems pretty straightforward to me. The only question would be if data from other sources match up... Such as email from a 2nd source... Like HBs home computer. If pics with same meta data, and same emails, are found... That would set the providence of the laptop directly to Hunter.

Probably thats what the FBI has been doing. Just like they were doing with Weiner... Slowly. And slower, it would seem, in this case.

• Like 1

We have something a little new (maybe a little old, maybe a little ongoing?)

The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to documents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.

It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/laptop-hunter-biden-linked-fbi-money-laundering-probe

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

It seems the FBI and other Agencies say it is legit

Im not calling you out but questioning if you are sure ( credible source ) the fbi has formally commented that its legit normally the fbi will not say a word if a case in on going, but in any event they've had it like a year, very odd.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Im not calling you out but questioning if you are sure ( credible source ) the fbi has formally commented that its legit normally the fbi will not say a word if a case in on going, but in any event they've had it like a year, very odd.

Well, the source appears to be the FBI, with confirmation from other intelligence agencies... NSA, I suppose. As well as, now, his business partners. And I've just read there may be multiple laptops now involved.

You are not so much questioning my source, as questioning the integrity of the FBI and intelligence community. I can understand if you do so....

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Well, the source appears to be the FBI, with confirmation from other intelligence agencies... NSA, I suppose. As well as, now, his business partners. And I've just read there may be multiple laptops now involved.

You are not so much questioning my source, as questioning the integrity of the FBI and intelligence community. I can understand if you do so....

Um no. I was questioning your source, which you didnt post a link to but rather a vauge description of,  if fbi confirms evidence is legit please post a link to that not rudy or whoever speaking for them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Um no. I was questioning your source, which you didnt post a link to but rather a vauge description of,  if fbi confirms evidence is legit please post a link to that not rudy or whoever speaking for them.

I guess it is true that I don't see any direct comment from the FBI on their news site. So we basically are taking Ratcliffe's word for it.

I do see that CNN got a comment from the FBI, 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/fbi-russia-disinformation/index.html

(CNN)The FBI said in a letter Tuesday night that it had "nothing to add" to comments this week by the Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, who said there was "no intelligence to support" that Russian disinformation efforts were connected to recently surfaced emails that have been behind stories critical of Hunter Biden and his father Joe Biden.

though since none of us have seen this letter, you can be skeptical about that too. Hundreds of news agencies, worldwide,  have reported that the FBI has the laptop. So, perhaps they have all been fooled? Or, perhaps they verified it by way of a source we don't have. Like having a senior editor call the FBI for comment....??

Edited by DieChecker
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I guess it is true that I don't see any direct comment from the FBI on their news site. So we basically are taking Ratcliffe's word for it.

I do see that CNN got a comment from the FBI, 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/fbi-russia-disinformation/index.html

though since none of us have seen this letter, you can be skeptical about that too. Hundreds of news agencies, worldwide,  have reported that the FBI has the laptop. So, perhaps they have all been fooled? Or, perhaps they verified it by way of a source we don't have. Like having a senior editor call the FBI for comment....??

You are cherry picking a bit, you swung it to the fbi says they dont think its Russian propaganda,  they said "nothing to add " so thats what it is they added zip that sure isnt confirming that all the other stories about hunters laptop are also confirmed by fbi, which no, they have not done as of yet, all they did was say "no comment" in different words.

Perhaps trump will ask biden at thr debates.

• Like 1

Looks like the Democrat Party Elite has predictably gone into Damage Control and Obama has been forced out to rally the troops - even though it looks bad on him - as Biden hides away so he can't be asked any awkward questions and give nutty responses - Obama goes on the campaign trail - doubling down -

The Hill Article  headlines a piece with... 

Obama tears into Trump at Philadelphia rally: 'The next 13 days will matter for decades to come'

well I think many people on both sides of the aisle in America and other Western Nations can agree with that -

Will sovereign Nations that value individualism, freedom and free speech hold the line or will the MSM and Big Tech manage to brainwash enough people to further the Orwellian Future planned for us - leading to a neo communist World Government / dictatorship... ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You are cherry picking a bit, you swung it to the fbi says they dont think its Russian propaganda,  they said "nothing to add " so thats what it is they added zip that sure isnt confirming that all the other stories about hunters laptop are also confirmed by fbi, which no, they have not done as of yet, all they did was say "no comment" in different words.

At first, I thought it was Russian, but not now.   No reason for it to be.  With Steve Bannon,  Rudy Giuliani, Project Veritas  and a few other helpers, the Trump organization could have created and carried out this operation on their own.

Unless of course, it proves to be true.  Then Hunter Biden will finally make his millions out of a book deal.  If it was illegal as well as scandalous, maybe some hard time in store too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I suppose with the timing of all this..... the Democrats have no choice but to stick with the Bidens because voting has already began - to change all the ballot papers etc now would throw the election into chaos and it would probably have to be delayed... 

The best they can do is hide Biden away.... keep up the Mind Control via MSM and Big Tech and hope they can weather the storm..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, maybe.

Would you accept that "nothing to add" doesn't mean, "This is fake news"?

Seems not adding to Ratbourne could be seen as proof of what he did say.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah, maybe.

Would you accept that "nothing to add" doesn't mean, "This is fake news"?

Seems not adding to Ratbourne could be seen as proof of what he did say.

Hum, thats shakey ground and you know it, however, sure it could have meant ratbournes remarks are correct and uncontested,  and that ends with this hunter laptop case isnt russian propaganda, this is far bigger than russians meddling, all kinds of baloney and cheese on that MacBook

Really, i didnt much care either way i have seen trump soft on russian meddlings,

Im more interested if there is stuff that will get hunter in trouble, at this point i say likely but i dont believe it will take down Jurassic joe as trumpers ached it would.

Im looking forward to the debates will deranged donny use it as a opportunity to press Jurassic joe on the comp stuff, that might just be joes weak spot his Achilles heel, not bone spurs but just as sore,

Will joe volley back at the ruined economy and lives trump cost with his grossly incompatant covid response.

The debates will be great.

• Like 1

Hunter Biden laptop subpoenaed in 2019 FBI laundering probe, according to documents

The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to documents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The plot thickens....

'Don't mention Joe being involved': MORE texts and emails emerge between Hunter Biden and his business partners - as one of them becomes Trump's debate guest tonight and says he is handing everything to the FBI

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8869345/More-Hunter-Biden-texts-emails-emerge-hours-debate.html

• Like 2

Okay who seen that press conference? That was the boldest thing I've ever seen from someone we've never heard of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Okay who seen that press conference? That was the boldest thing I've ever seen from someone we've never heard of.

No...what was it on? I wanna see!

• Like 1

I just looked.

Is it this...

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/289684

Basically he says all the Bidens, regarding China, are lying.

Edit: YouTube of the news conference.

Better watch it quick, before it gets pulled down. Better yet save it.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

4je1cs.jpg

rrfm0it6phu51.jpg

That's a screen-grab.  Why aren't they willing to show the whole thing for context?  I mean, Toobin certainly gave plenty of "context"

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I just looked.

Is it this...

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/289684

Basically he says all the Bidens, regarding China, are lying.

Edit: YouTube of the news conference.

Better watch it quick, before it gets pulled down. Better yet save it.

I'm amazed that YouTube allowed it to be seen at all.  This guy and the convicted, incarcerated former partner are raining truth on the Biden parade.    I still haven't had anyone attempt to explain how a laptop that Biden does not dispute is his, loaded with emails he doesn't say are fabricated, have been a Russian plot.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

I'm amazed that YouTube allowed it to be seen at all.  This guy and the convicted, incarcerated former partner are raining truth on the Biden parade.    I still haven't had anyone attempt to explain how a laptop that Biden does not dispute is his, loaded with emails he doesn't say are fabricated, have been a Russian plot.  

Simple. Its about how it being real, or fake, makes you FEEL. Nothing in life should trump (pun) feelings...

If it makes you feel bad, then it IS bad. The law, society, nature... shouldn't come into it.

GOD! Who let these kids get so brainwashed??

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]