Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

First, the New York Times decides more than a year later that Hunter Biden’s business woes are worthy of a story. Then, deep in the piece, in passing, it notes that Hunter’s laptop is legitimate.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/the-times-finally-admits-hunter-bidens-laptop-is-real/

The White House won’t say whether President Joe Biden stands by his baseless 2020 claims that stories about his son’s laptop were part of a Russian operation, following new revelations about the federal investigation into Hunter Biden. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/white-house-wont-say-if-biden-stands-by-hunter-biden-russian-disinformation-claims

it’s almost like Biden is being blackmailed into WW3……

• Like 2

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

First, the New York Times decides more than a year later that Hunter Biden’s business woes are worthy of a story. Then, deep in the piece, in passing, it notes that Hunter’s laptop is legitimate.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/the-times-finally-admits-hunter-bidens-laptop-is-real/

The White House won’t say whether President Joe Biden stands by his baseless 2020 claims that stories about his son’s laptop were part of a Russian operation, following new revelations about the federal investigation into Hunter Biden. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/white-house-wont-say-if-biden-stands-by-hunter-biden-russian-disinformation-claims

it’s almost like Biden is being blackmailed into WW3……

I think the NYT mentioned it because they know this story is coming out, know they have lied about it, and are now trying to save face.  

Now the regulars around here are mad and lashing out because they know damn well the crap they have been watching for years is just that. Crap. 

I remember even reading here the other day how it was perfectly reasonable that Saudi Arabia didn’t take Biden’s call because they are a sovereign nation lol. I mean how far do you have to go in your head to deny our leadership is weak? 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

A half-naked child of indeterminate sex - that book will be  banned in 12 states.

And another 12 will demand the child be black and trans. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

And another 12 will demand the child be black and trans. 

Probably seems like that.  But we could change it to an indeterminant fetus, that brief period when every life is precious and sacred before they become black or white or trans.

• Like 1

So since we're 22 pages into this thread. Let me just come out and ask it.

Does anybody, at all, anywhere, have solid proof that Hunter Biden's laptop had illicit, illegal material on it? Has there been any information released that any of the claims about the content of said laptop had any degree of actual truth to them?

Because this sounds an awful lot like folks claiming "SEE, he really DID own a laptop, therefore all the theories we had about him owning CP MUST be true!" which...laptop ownership is not an indication of pedophilia. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

So since we're 22 pages into this thread. Let me just come out and ask it.

Does anybody, at all, anywhere, have solid proof that Hunter Biden's laptop had illicit, illegal material on it? Has there been any information released that any of the claims about the content of said laptop had any degree of actual truth to them?

Because this sounds an awful lot like folks claiming "SEE, he really DID own a laptop, therefore all the theories we had about him owning CP MUST be true!" which...laptop ownership is not an indication of pedophilia. 

I think at this point in time they are just mad that news outlets didn't report that Hunter Biden had a laptop and that it didn't stop Biden from getting elected.  

What may or may not actually be on it is secondary.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I think at this point in time they are just mad that news outlets didn't report that Hunter Biden had a laptop and that it didn't stop Biden from getting elected.  

What may or may not actually be on it is secondary.

How is "Hunter Biden owns a laptop" newsworthy, then, without some wrongdoing or criminal evidence?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

How is "Hunter Biden owns a laptop" newsworthy, then, without some wrongdoing or criminal evidence?

Because he has a tattoo on his back...obviously...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Originally, then the thread was created, it was called "October Surprise". It was a news article released by the New York Times three weeks before the election and the Times did not release the laptop information to any other news outlets.  It was a pretty blatant attempt to try and sway the elections.

Fast forward two years into the future (now) and we have people lamenting that polls show that less people would have voted for Biden if the laptop accusations (whatever they truly are) were made more public or that perhaps the contents of the laptop is blackmailing Biden into participating in World War III.  

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1

Hunter Biden had a laptop.  It was lost, found, juggled, and handed off by numerous less than reliable people.  Giuliani was involved, Tucker Carlson lost it in the mail  and so on.  It was not in a secure location or trustworthy hands until the FBI got hold of it.  It could have been fake or it could have been hacked, anything would have been hard to prove at that point.  The FBI says it is Hunter's, he says it certainly could be.  Apparently there is enough on there to show he owed back taxes.    Would he have been caught and paid them if this hadn't turned up?  Who knows.  One thing is obvious, at least he did file taxes and acknowledge that he did owe taxes, unlike some who try to lie and deny. Some of the emails on there indicate that he wanted to use his name and implied influence for making money.  If he committed a crime and swindled people or offered bribes, it is definitely proper to charge him.  If he revealed national secrets, he should be charged.   If he was trading on his name to get copyrights from China or make appearances on FOX news or get Saudi investors for his new capital management firm based on his dad,  then there are four others who share his guilt.  Is that a crime or just tacky influence peddling?  Making a sex tape, as many others have done? Salacious, and people love that, It also  may be illegal if partner(s) were not consenting, or just gross.  Being a drug addict, definitely something to seek treatment for and not something a family wants to brag about.  All kinds of useful reputation damaging stuff for Hunter.

At this point though it may be trying to get ahead of the game; deflection.  There are going to be phone records, visitor logs, emails, video footage, and sworn testimony coming out as the Jan.6 committee goes public with its report.  Who knows, maybe even White House plumbers  extracted and cleaned up documents flushed down the toilet.  The groundwork is being laid to declare all of that fake news or a witch hunt.  It will be,   "Sure, maybe Trump tried to remain in power illegibly, but whatabout sleezy Hunter Biden?" 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Probably seems like that.  But we could change it to an indeterminant fetus, that brief period when every life is precious and sacred before they become black or white or trans.

touché

13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

touché

I am being serious too though.  It would be really great for America if we could see all of our children as precious  If we treated kids with understanding and love rather than condemnation for the "odd" ones, we would build a stronger more unified nation.  Problems like bathrooms, sports competitions , and what is being taught could be worked out  a lot easier in a society where people did believe all people were precious.

What may or may not be on the laptop is secondary to the fact that the media made a concerted effort to hide the existence of the laptop from the public, going as far as to claiming (without any evidence) that it was "Russian disinformation". At the height of an election cycle. 

It's actually quite scary how many people are making excuses for the media blatantly LYING to us! 

• Like 2

What does it even matter what was on the laptop? Nobody even uses laptops any more. 

21 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

What may or may not be on the laptop is secondary to the fact that the media made a concerted effort to hide the existence of the laptop from the public, going as far as to claiming (without any evidence) that it was "Russian disinformation". At the height of an election cycle. 

It's actually quite scary how many people are making excuses for the media blatantly LYING to us! 

Tf are you even talking about?  

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/02/politics/hunter-biden-laptop/index.html

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You remember when people were being banned from social media for even sharing stories about the laptop? 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/oct/14/facebook-twitter-new-york-post-hunter-biden

Then in the immediate aftermath of social media banning the story, a story was put out there that the laptop "bears all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign". 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Go all the way back to October 2020 when the story first broke!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

You remember when people were being banned from social media for even sharing stories about the laptop? 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/oct/14/facebook-twitter-new-york-post-hunter-biden

Then in the immediate aftermath of social media banning the story, a story was put out there that the laptop "bears all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign". 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Go all the way back to October 2020 when the story first broke!

You consistently lie, or leave out information purposely.  Why were they banned?  For sharing stories about what the laptop "contained"?  Yes.  You literally have me laughing right now.  You truly believe your some poor oppressed white conservative, and you are the ones being held down.  It's cute.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You consistently lie, or leave out information purposely.  Why were they banned?  For sharing stories about what the laptop "contained"?  Yes.  You literally have me laughing right now.  You truly believe your some poor oppressed white conservative, and you are the ones being held down.  It's cute.

You literally don't make any sense, I cannot decipher what you mean! 

I certainly didn't say anything about race, as much as you want to turn everything into a race debate.  

The fact is that the story was suppressed because the media and its cronies in social media wanted Trump to lose and actively suppressed any information that threatened that goal. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

5 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

The fact is that the story was suppressed because the media and its cronies in social media wanted Trump to lose and actively suppressed any information that threatened that goal. 

Just to clarify what I meant by this, allow me to share a link: 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html

Did Twitter or Facebook suppress this story because it might have been the result of hacked material? The answer is clearly no. So why was the laptop story censored? The story is literally only 1-2 weeks before the laptop. 

5 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

You literally don't make any sense, I cannot decipher what you mean! 

I certainly didn't say anything about race, as much as you want to turn everything into a race debate.  

Wait wait wait...I thought no one cared about Facebook when it came to their vote?  So you are saying that Russian disinformation on social media DID affect the outcome of the 2016 election?

• Like 2

Just now, Agent0range said:

Wait wait wait...I thought no one cared about Facebook when it came to their vote?  So you are saying that Russian disinformation on social media DID affect the outcome of the 2016 election?

"Are you saying".... 

I'm not playing that game, this is just ripe for straw men. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Paranoid Android said:

"Are you saying".... 

I'm not playing that game, this is just ripe for straw men. 

It's not a straw man, because it did happen.  Either you believe social media has an affect on the vote, or you don't.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

It's not a straw man, because it did happen.  Either you believe social media has an affect on the vote, or you don't.  

The ability to share things on social media has an affect on how many people see it! If people can't share a story from a mainstream news outlet like New York Post, then it doesn't go anywhere. 

That's a very different kettle of fish to the alleged interference from 2016 where individual social media accounts that may belong to Russians were posting things that may have supported Trump. 

If you can't see the difference, there's really nothing I can say. 

Imagine if social media stopped people from sharing stories about Trump's tax returns because it might be "hacked material"?

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

The ability to share things on social media has an affect on how many people see it! If people can't share a story from a mainstream news outlet like New York Post, then it doesn't go anywhere. 

That's a very different kettle of fish to the alleged interference from 2016 where individual social media accounts that may belong to Russians were posting things that may have supported Trump. 

If you can't see the difference, there's really nothing I can say. 

Imagine if social media stopped people from sharing stories about Trump's tax returns because it might be "hacked material"?

Oh, so mainstream news outlets got banned from sharing the story?  And not individual accounts?  People sharing mainstream news stories got banned?  Your source does not state that people got banned for linking a mainstream news article...

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Oh, so mainstream news outlets got banned from sharing the story?  And not individual accounts?  People sharing mainstream news stories got banned?  Your source does not state that people got banned for linking a mainstream news article...

That article may not have done so, and honestly I don't have the time to do the research for you. Thousands of users had their accounts suspended for sharing the story to their news feed. If you don't recall hearing that story, perhaps consider why you don't have basic information that has been available online for MONTHS!