Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

24 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

To quote your post: 

there was doubt about the signature - admitting doubt about a signature.

I've read an FBI expert says it's authentic - One side of the story

but - there is a "but", because obviously there is an alternative view, which states:

layman analysis indicates it might not have been accepted for a mail in ballot - offering an alternative involving layman opinions, suggesting that this alternative is an equally valid approach to the signature.

If I'm missing something, by all means elaborate. Because otherwise, a plain reading of the text you wrote suggests that you used the layman opinion on the signature as a relevant reason to dismiss the account.  

Not at all.  It suggest that some laymen may not be satisfied with the opinion of an expert in signatures.  However, a laymen is often called on to inspect opinions.

Accordingly, it's a waste of time presenting comparative signatures here, because - as far as I know - noone in this forum had claimed to be an expert on signatures.

A reasonable person knows a layman's opinion never takes primacy over an experts.  However, you seem far from disinterested since you're demanding to see sample of public opinion that you won't accept.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You're full of it.  

That is your opinion, I appreciate your opinion. But I don't accept your opinion. The fact is we have different ways of looking at the world. Have a good week, Mr Orange :) 

~ Regards, PA

21 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Not at all.  It suggest that some laymen may not be satisfied with the opinion of an expert in signatures.  However, a laymen is often called on to inspect opinions.

Accordingly, it's a waste of time presenting comparative signatures here, because - as far as I know - noone in this forum had claimed to be an expert on signatures.

A reasonable person knows a layman's opinion never takes primacy over an experts.  However, you seem far from disinterested since you're demanding to see sample of public opinion that you won't accept.

Then I misunderstood your reasons for posting. It appeared as if you were providing a reason for disbelieving the signature verification. If you were simply relaying the fact that some people won't accept that expert testimony, fair enough. It sounded like you were giving legitimacy to it, though. Either way, thank you for clarifying :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

His story has changed.  He still doesn't explain how he accesses material from 2014.

Meh. I have pictures on my computer from the 1970s. Documents from my first house mortgage in 2005. But my computer is only a year old.

The ways to explain such are like the stars... near uncountable. Files can be shared by LAN cable, WiFi, cloud storage, USB drive, email, portable hard drives, old style floppy attached to USB....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

LOL, read the interview.  Please.  That is the funniest thing I've ever read in my life.  And is the picture in the interview the guy?  What's with the little poof on top of his beret?  And the 80's sweater over the button up shirt?  Hilarious!  Also...they're...not their.

Thanks for the call out to always read what autocorrect wrote when using a phone to post. Usually I go back and reread, because of things like that. But sometimes time is short.

So at least part of your amusement is the way the guy dresses? Is society to judge people off their poor style choices.

Points still the same. Regardless of evidence given, a significant percentage of people will state what they dont want to be true to be a lie. And refuse to believe evidence is evidence.

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

I am applying my comments to all media. However, many people already dismiss right wing sources as biased and untrustworthy (a significantly higher portion of the public distrusts Fox News more than any other mainstream news outlet - and the data I saw didn't elaborate on the less mainstream right wing sources that even fewer people accept [eg, Breitbart, Daily Wire, National Enquirer, OAN ] - but I doubt they would have a higher national trust score or a lower national distrust score than Fox). Which means that by default, right wing sources are already questioned and dismissed as a matter of habit, far more than left wing sources are. Hence my discussions tend to focus on "left wing" sources, because those sources are often touted as impartial bastions of truth, when they simply are not. This NYT article is evidence of precisely what I am saying. 

As I said, I don't know enough about that particular CNN story that you quoted in order to make a judgement on it. Hence the reason I addressed the concept of "Catch and Kill" without contextualising it to a specific event that may or may not be a misrepresentation from CNN's propaganda division. 

You should look into it.  I think it relates to this subject by demonstrating media manipulation by Trump's agents and how something similar is applying to Biden in this instance.  By dismissing anything from the leftwing media on this topic, I think you are handicapping yourself in this discussion.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Did you read any of them?  Pretty damning stuff-  "I will be out of the office today."  That's clearly code for something, sinister!

No I didn’t. But I’ve listened to 3 interviews with this guy tonight. ***No idea who he is*** Honestly, I hope it’s all fake, 

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Meh. I have pictures on my computer from the 1970s. Documents from my first house mortgage in 2005. But my computer is only a year old.

The ways to explain such are like the stars... near uncountable. Files can be shared by LAN cable, WiFi, cloud storage, USB drive, email, portable hard drives, old style floppy attached to USB....

How serendipitous. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

That's not what I said. But since I'm not going to concede that the NYT has not confirmed the story

No? Well, seems we're going to be here for a while, then.

Given the NYT's obvious non-confirmation — in black and white, and everything — it would appear you have a theory about a conspiracy between NYT journalists to hold back evidence.

"People who believe 9/11 was an inside job also think they are justified in their beliefs" — as all the cool kids are saying, these days. 

• Like 3

59562.jpg.93faa1e0c32ed850cd9664a54601b2ef.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

I still think you are wrong (Maddow's lawyers did not argue that she was untrustworthy, neither did Carlson's lawyers),

Then your struggle is with the English language, not me.

12 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

You seemed very reluctant to answer a basic question.

:lol:  No mirrors where you live?  At least when you defended your former Christianity you were honest about it, looks like you've just traded it for a far worse religion.

The commander of the Russian Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection Forces, claimed there was a 'scheme of interaction between US government agencies and Ukrainian biological objects' and pointed to the 'financing of such activities by structures close to the current US leadership, in particular the investment fund Rosemont Seneca, which is headed by Hunter Biden.'

Intelligence experts say the Russian military leader's allegations were a brazen propaganda ploy to justify president Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and sow discord in the US.

But emails from Hunter's abandoned laptop show he helped secure millions of dollars of funding for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing in research on pandemic-causing diseases that could be used as bioweapons.

He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity level labs in Ukraine.

And although Metabiota is ostensibly a medical data company, its vice president emailed Hunter in 2014 describing how they could 'assert Ukraine's cultural and economic independence from Russia' – an unusual goal for a biotech firm.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

“[B]ecause this involves so many companies such as Facebook, Twitter and so on, they took down the New York Post, there was clearly a conspiracy to, if you will, cover up the wrong-doing of the president and his family just before an election that he had to win and did win. So, the investigation is clearly warranted, not just because Hunter Biden seems to be a petty criminal taking advantage of his father’s money and perhaps sharing money with his father — it’s because if we have this kind of coordinated effort just before an election, what we have is American collusion to affect the output of an election. That can’t happen.”

He continued, “We’ve got to make sure that our press is free and fair. And right now, when it comes to new media, free and fair doesn’t exist. And when it comes to one of the oldest newspapers in America, the New York Post was founded in 1801, they were suppressed, and that’s something that every American should be concerned about. And the Judiciary Committee and other committees of Congress are going to have to investigate it thoroughly.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/27/issa-there-was-clearly-a-conspiracy-to-cover-up-hunter-biden-laptop-scandal/

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

People can add dated files after the fact.  Reset your computer's date (pretty simple) and write a file... voila! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kenemet said:

People can add dated files after the fact.  Reset your computer's date (pretty simple) and write a file... voila! 

Maybe with windows 95 and XP, not now.  Give it a try.

8 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Then your struggle is with the English language, not me.

If that were true then there would be an even split of articles that said that. Where are all the Maddow articles with headlines like - "lawyers argue Maddow viewers don't turn to MSNBC for facts" and conversely where are all the articles about Carlson with headlines like "McDougal loses defamation case against Fox and Carlson"? 

If it were true, why did you stampede directly to Tucker Carlson when Maddow is Exhibit A in the "reasonable viewers don't turn to x for facts" category? 

Sorry, but I'm calling BS on this one. You're either covering for the mainstream media or you are so deeply led astray by the media that you cannot see the double standards right before your eyes. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tiggs said:

No? Well, seems we're going to be here for a while, then.

Probably, but since I won't be participating in the discussion it will be a lonely discourse from you. 

56 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

If that were true then there would be an even split of articles that said that.

No, that doesn't make any logical sense either, and you are really struggling with sticking to only points that you can quote from me.  This is really not very difficult. You keep claiming that the lawyers didn't argue that Carlson is untrustworthy.  If someone says that 5 x 5 = 25, given the way math and logic work, they have also argued that 5 x 5 <> 26, they don't have to have a quote that states exactly that, it's a logical consequence.  Similarly when Tucker's lawyers say that his statements concerning possibly factual matters cannot be relied on to be actual fact, they have also argued that he cannot be trusted to communicate facts.  This isn't even a leap, this is just the way logic and these words work.

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

Sorry, but I'm calling BS on this one. You're either covering for the mainstream media or you are so deeply led astray by the media that you cannot see the double standards right before your eyes. 

*shrug*  Who cares, you are either not honest or hallucinating as you seem to keep arguing with statements of mine that exist only in your head.  I say that even Fox's lawyers won't argue Carlson's trustworthy and based on your ranty response you seem to have heard 'Fox's lawyers won't argue Carlson's trusthworthy but Maddow totally is trustworthy', or some nonsense like that, it's tough to keep track of your misrepresentations.  

38 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

*shrug*  Who cares

I don't know, I've certainly stopped caring. I've said my piece. Best wishes, LG :tu: 

~ Regards, 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Jack Maxey dropped 256 Metabiota emails from the Hunter Biden laptop

https://drive.infomaniak.com/app/share/475026/4aef7d10-2b2a-49cf-96ef-9dc58795dc59/files/1794

The globalist ‘cabal’ has shut down the server link in Switzerland that Jack Maxey loaded three days ago with close to 300 emails found on the Hunter Biden ‘laptop from Hell’ that proved Hunter Biden was financing biolab development in Ukraine via his investment firm Rosemont Seneca.

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2022/03/28/exclusive-cabal-shuts-down-jack-maxey-link-in-switzerland-to-hunter-metabiota-emails/

…….A lot of fuss over some “mundane office correspondence”….