Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

The globalist ‘cabal’ has shut down the server link in Switzerland that Jack Maxey loaded three days ago with close to 300 emails found on the Hunter Biden ‘laptop from Hell’ that proved Hunter Biden was financing biolab development in Ukraine via his investment firm Rosemont Seneca.

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2022/03/28/exclusive-cabal-shuts-down-jack-maxey-link-in-switzerland-to-hunter-metabiota-emails/

…….A lot of fuss over some “mundane office correspondence”…. 

Hi El

Didn't bother going past the first dozen pages of nothing to see here but did notice on the bottoms of replies that it stated that this is personal and private and do not copy of send to anyone else. Would think that there is possibly legal issues by publishing them and is why they were removed.

20 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

How serendipitous. 

Its not serendipitous. Its backing up and loading stuff onto a new laptop, plus copying old files over to a new laptop in conventional ways. Happens to nearly everyone.

You don't have old pictures on your computer? Or documents older than your computer?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi El

Didn't bother going past the first dozen pages of nothing to see here but did notice on the bottoms of replies that it stated that this is personal and private and do not copy of send to anyone else. Would think that there is possibly legal issues by publishing them and is why they were removed.

I'd tend to agree. No one should post anyone else's stuff online without permission. Democrat, or Republican. Conservative or Liberal. 

But it does happen. And when it does its foolish to dismiss evidence once its been outed.

10 hours ago, Kenemet said:

People can add dated files after the fact.  Reset your computer's date (pretty simple) and write a file... voila! 

True, but still requires actual pictures. Like of Hunter with young ladies making out. Those would be much harder to deepfake, but still possible I'd agree. 

Laptop could be fake, or stolen, but still seems like those are the zebras, and Hunter dropping off laptops seems like the horse. Zebras exist, so those options do exist, but there's probably a thousand horses per zebra in the US, and those odds seem appropriate here. 

Hunter said, "maybe stolen...", like he could have a laptop stolen and not know about it for almost a year. If my laptop got stolen, I'd know about it within hours.

No, I do think he did drop it off.

18 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Its not serendipitous. Its backing up and loading stuff onto a new laptop, plus copying old files over to a new laptop in conventional ways. Happens to nearly everyone.

You don't have old pictures on your computer? Or documents older than your computer?

Not photos taken from my phone.

Anything older than my laptop will be on a HDD or USB.  But, if I have some a file such as a spreadsheet with a solution I will use again, I'll email it to myself or upload it to google drive.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Hunter said, "maybe stolen...", like he could have a laptop stolen and not know about it for almost a year. If my laptop got stolen, I'd know about it within hours.

Even if it was a laptop you'd returned to a prior company you'd worked for?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I'd tend to agree. No one should post anyone else's stuff online without permission. Democrat, or Republican. Conservative or Liberal. 

But it does happen. And when it does its foolish to dismiss evidence once its been outed.

Yep, i recall the furor and near mistrial over manson flashing the headline nixon declared him guilty to the jury

• Like 1

13 hours ago, el midgetron said:

The globalist ‘cabal’ has shut down the server link in Switzerland that Jack Maxey loaded three days ago with close to 300 emails found on the Hunter Biden ‘laptop from Hell’ that proved Hunter Biden was financing biolab development in Ukraine via his investment firm Rosemont Seneca.

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2022/03/28/exclusive-cabal-shuts-down-jack-maxey-link-in-switzerland-to-hunter-metabiota-emails/

…….A lot of fuss over some “mundane office correspondence”…. 

I didn't find anything in it that was meaningful.  At this point, I'm thinking that posting it and then retracting it was the whole point to add some "mysticism" or "importance" on something that was just a bunch of fluff.

• Like 2

So I was poking around and it seems like the Metabiota thing is retroactively being used by the Russians to justify their invasion of Ukraine.  Metabiota invested some money that went to the bio-labs in Ukraine and Hunter worked for Metabiota until he got the boot for his cocaine use.  The laptop emails was just used to show that Hunter once worked for Metabiota.  

So the current narrative is that the President's son financed biolabs in Ukraine to field test diseases on people in the region and that is why Russia had to invade.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I didn't find anything in it that was meaningful.  At this point, I'm thinking that posting it and then retracting it was the whole point to add some "mysticism" or "importance" on something that was just a bunch of fluff.

Yeah, well better luck next time,

The Daily Mail link I posted yesterday, provides all the key emails as well as putting them in context. Second link down if you missed it yesterday. 

“Federal government spending records show dozens of entries for Metabiota, dating as far back as 2010. Between 2014 and 2016, the government awarded $18.4 million for research and development in the area of Cooperative Threat Reduction. Details show that $307,091 of that amount was earmarked for "Ukraine research projects", so it does appear as if the US is involved in some capacity as Russia alleged. Amongst those expenses is a commission by the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency for a Biological Safety Level 3 laboratory in Odessa. Such labs are often used to study deadly pathogens and infectious diseases…..

…..Reportedly, Biden's links go back even further. Metabiota was reportedly one of the many companies Biden's firm - Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP)- invested in. Emails show that Metabiota's medical data monitoring tool was of great interest, so much so that RSTP invested $500,000 in the business. RSTP then raised millions more via other investment giants, such as Goldman Sachs. However, there's no mention of RSTP on Metabiota's website, while other partners and investors are listed. 

At the time, Joe Biden was the Vice President of the US, so naturally, questions have also been raised about how much he knew of his son's activities. Former senior CIA officer Sam Faddis told The Mail, "It's an obvious Russian propaganda attempt to take advantage of this. But it doesn't change the fact that there does seem to be something that needs to be explored here."

https://meaww.com/metabiota-dod-contracts-hunter-biden-links-rstp-funding-russian-claims-laptop-emals

“In another sign of the deep ties between Metabiota and the Department of Defense, Hunter's RSTP business partner Rob Walker said he would 'have a friend reach out to DoD on the down low', in order to prove the company's bona fides to top prospective investors Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley in October 2014.

RSTP was a subsidiary of Rosemont Capital, an investment company founded by Hunter and former Secretary of State John Kerry's stepson Chris Heinz in 2009.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

Russia’s assertion that President Biden’s son Hunter was “financing . . . biological laboratories in Ukraine” was based in truth, according to e-mails reviewed by The Post.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/hunter-biden-played-role-in-funding-us-bio-labs-contractor-in-ukraine-e-mails/

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

So I was poking around and it seems like the Metabiota thing is retroactively being used by the Russians to justify their invasion of Ukraine. 

It’s the other way around. The US is using Russian propaganda retroactively to deflect from the implications of the bio labs. Remember the first we heard of the bio labs was from “Russian propaganda” and it was dismissed wholesale? The Russian propaganda came first, not the other way around. Then the existence of the labs got confirmed but their ties to the US and capabilities were again dismissed as “Russian propaganda”. Now it’s all coming out and the Russian propaganda has been consistently verified while the US’s claims have consistently been false. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 1

Shame all that stuff is legal.  Good thing we have the virtuous Russians to go in there and kill everyone to solve the problems.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Shame all that stuff is legal.  Good thing we have the virtuous Russians to go in there and kill everyone to solve the problems.

It’s not really a vote of confidence in your perspective that the US continuously lied to cover up a bunch of stuff that was “legal” and mundane.

10 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Even if it was a laptop you'd returned to a prior company you'd worked for?

Is that the situation here, or just a possibility? 

It might have been a "company" laptop. But "real" companies keep track of valuables. Especially if it could contain IP (Intellectual Property). 

If it was turned in, then wouldn't the company know if its IT department was broken into and robbed? Unless it was an inside job, and a long term plan... That might have worked, or failed.

So someone maybe broke into the offices of a financial services company. Or someone on the inside stole it. Both high stakes crimes. And then handed them (3 laptops) over to a computer repair guy. HOPING he'd eventually get into them, and HOPING he'd contact the GOP, and HOPING that it would go public in time to affect the election. 

Thats a lot of chances taken for only a slim possibility of return. Could have happened that way, but seems IMHO unlikely to me. 

4 hours ago, Gromdor said:

So I was poking around and it seems like the Metabiota thing is retroactively being used by the Russians to justify their invasion of Ukraine.  Metabiota invested some money that went to the bio-labs in Ukraine and Hunter worked for Metabiota until he got the boot for his cocaine use.  The laptop emails was just used to show that Hunter once worked for Metabiota.  

So the current narrative is that the President's son financed biolabs in Ukraine to field test diseases on people in the region and that is why Russia had to invade.

I'd tend to agree. Seems like an excuse. I think I read the amount invested was only in the hundreds of thousands by Hunters company itself. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

If it was turned in, then wouldn't the company know if its IT department was broken into and robbed? Unless it was an inside job, and a long term plan... That might have worked, or failed.

My kid works in IT for a large corporation.  He manages part of desktop services.  They have hundreds of laptops and desktops pass through as old ones are replaced or employees move.  They log them in and then most of them are sent to a division in Asia where there are lower cost employees that are cleaners. They wipe drives, refurbish if they can or scrap.  Those are not tracked.  Even small companies without a robust IT department of their own send units out and can easily lose track of them.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Is that the situation here, or just a possibility? 

Parnas’ account also involves Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company that paid Hunter Biden to serve on its board while his father was vice president. Zlochevsky has long been pursued by Ukrainian authorities on corruption and money-laundering charges and was hoping to avoid additional scrutiny by the U.S., Parnas said.

According to Parnas, a Zlochevsky associate named Vitaly Pruss told Giuliani during the May 30th meeting that the Burisma founder had the allegedly derogatory information and was willing to give it to Giuliani if he could help the oligarch curry favor with the Justice Department.

From the Politico article, linked earlier in this thread.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

It’s not really a vote of confidence in your perspective that the US continuously lied to cover up a bunch of stuff that was “legal” and mundane.

Interesting, What exactly was the lie that was told about Metabiota?  What exactly is being covered up?  Biolabs are a thing and people invest money in them.  It's how we get cures for things like cancer. 

Is the lie, "Hunter Biden funded biological weapons to use in the Ukraine region"? or do you believe that is the truth being covered up?

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

Parnas’ account also involves Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company that paid Hunter Biden to serve on its board while his father was vice president. Zlochevsky has long been pursued by Ukrainian authorities on corruption and money-laundering charges and was hoping to avoid additional scrutiny by the U.S., Parnas said.

According to Parnas, a Zlochevsky associate named Vitaly Pruss told Giuliani during the May 30th meeting that the Burisma founder had the allegedly derogatory information and was willing to give it to Giuliani if he could help the oligarch curry favor with the Justice Department.

From the Politico article, linked earlier in this thread.

To be honest, I hadn't looked into it very deep.

The Ukrainian giving it to Rudy would explain a lot. So, I'd say it's a real possibility. I very much dislike Rudy, and wish he'd never been involved with Trump. Trump had enough issues without Rudy's bad advise and his various schemes.

I'd say this then is a second horse, and not a wild zebra. To continue to use the zebra/horse saying.

Guest Br Cornelius
42 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Interesting, What exactly was the lie that was told about Metabiota?  What exactly is being covered up?  Biolabs are a thing and people invest money in them.  It's how we get cures for things like cancer. 

Is the lie, "Hunter Biden funded biological weapons to use in the Ukraine region"? or do you believe that is the truth being covered up?

It seems some people are gullible enough to fall for Russian propaganda justifications for invading the Ukraine, I bet they also believe that the Ukrainian government is packed with Nazi's.  Sounds stupid when you say it plainly rather than in veiled euphemisms.

They were looking in the wrong place for those Red's under the Bad all along.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

My kid works in IT for a large corporation.  He manages part of desktop services.  They have hundreds of laptops and desktops pass through as old ones are replaced or employees move.  They log them in and then most of them are sent to a division in Asia where there are lower cost employees that are cleaners. They wipe drives, refurbish if they can or scrap.  Those are not tracked.  Even small companies without a robust IT department of their own send units out and can easily lose track of them.  

Intel Corp does similar, but they remove the hard drives and destroy them on site. But every item is tracked, and contractors have to account for their end, that the computer/phone is destroyed, or refurbished correctly. Anything that disappears has to be accounted for.

Thats not to say it wouldn't be easy for an insider to carry them off. Just that it would be risky, and the insider could easily end up fired, or jailed.

• Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

Serious major league companies take computer security much more seriously than people are suggesting. The potential leaking of Intellectual property or company accounts is what keeps most CEO's awake at night. Computer data disks are wiped before they go off for salvage. Just about every company insists on full disk encryption for anything that touches their IT.

Br Cornelius

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

You are right, we don’t have “bio weapon labs” in Ukraine. 

“These institutions are not involved in the development of chemical or biological weapons. On the contrary, the United States has initiated a program to prevent the development of such weapons. The fact is that the Soviet Union had its own biological weapons program. After its collapse, dangerous biological materials remained on the territory of Ukraine. The U.S. program aims to ensure that these materials are not stolen or used for non-research purposes. Until 2014, the program also extended to russian laboratories.

As laboratories study viruses and bacteria, the materials of their work can be used by the russian aggressor for provocations. That is why US officials discussed the danger of laboratories coming under russian control.”

https://voxukraine.org/en/fake-victoria-nuland-admitted-that-us-has-biolabs-in-ukraine/

So, some of these were Russian bio weapons facilities, then after the collapse of the Soviet Union they came under the jurisdiction of Ukraine. Then the DoD got involved to help Ukraine secure these dangerous pathogens and “legitimize” the facilities. Now these facilities (which aren’t “ours”) clearly can’t be producing bio weapons because Nixon put an end to “our” bio weapons program back in 1970 or so. Finally when Russia invaded Ukraine, the WHO told Ukraine to destroy the “high-risk pathogens” and the US was “very concerned” about Russia getting a hold of vintage biological materials that Russia undoubtedly already has since these sites originally were Russian operated…. Toss Hunter Biden in the mix somewhere while he’s smoking crack and sleeping with hookers. 

5 hours ago, Br Cornelius said:

It seems some people are gullible enough to fall for Russian propaganda justifications for invading the Ukraine, I bet they also believe that the Ukrainian government is packed with Nazi's.  Sounds stupid when you say it plainly rather than in veiled euphemisms.

They were looking in the wrong place for those Red's under the Bad all along.

Br Cornelius

Not exactly the “Government” but there is 8 years worth of reporting about the Neo Nazis the Ukrainian government is in bed with.