Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

20 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Cross out wwhichever does not apply

Trump... Under investigation on taxes since Obama and no formal charges.

Tax cases take a long time.

Trump got strung up by Congress... Twice.

Hunter, and maybe Joe... watch for movement in early 2023 by Republican House and Senate.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The federal investigation into Hunter Biden's business activities is nearing a critical juncture as investigators weigh possible charges and prosecutors confront Justice Department guidelines to generally avoid bringing politically sensitive cases close to an election, according to people briefed on the matter. Discussions recently have centered around possibly bringing charges that could include alleged tax violations and making a false statement in connection with Biden's purchase of a firearm at a time he would have been prohibited from doing so because of his acknowledged struggles with drug addiction. Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical juncture, sources say - CNNPolitics

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Biden's purchase of a firearm at a time he would have been prohibited from doing so because of his acknowledged struggles with drug addiction. 

Oh great, now Hunter, an appropriate name, gets the gun lobby on his side because they HATE the idea of prohibiting guns to crazy people. :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Come on people, we should use his Secret Service codename, "Chieftain".

I wonder how the heck he got that? Maybe by being bossy and treating his Secret Service detail like servants?

He's a chip off the old block, he is.

Supposedly new whistle-blowers have come forward and will be in front of Congress at the end of the week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Come on people, we should use his Secret Service codename, "Chieftain".

I wonder how the heck he got that? Maybe by being bossy and treating his Secret Service detail like servants?

He's a chip off the old block, he is.

Supposedly new whistle-blowers have come forward and will be in front of Congress at the end of the week.

Let it happen, investigate, indict and  if evidence supports it, bring him to trial.  He is spoiled and makes a lot of money I hear.  Let him set an example in prison for all spoiled people who make a lot of money and think they are above th elaw.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Let it happen, investigate, indict and  if evidence supports it, bring him to trial.  He is spoiled and makes a lot of money I hear.  Let him set an example in prison for all spoiled people who make a lot of money and think they are above th elaw.

Tat... This is Washington... Chieftain is a democrat. Uhoh

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Tat... This is Washington... Chieftain is a democrat. Uhoh

One can hope.  It would be one way to put some faith back in government.  I don't know if he is guilty of a crime or just drugged out and sleezy.  It would be good to clear that up,

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I looked into his supposed tax issues once. Supposedly he borrowed millions of dollars to pay taxes, Federal and state, and owes a lot still. Where is all this money he's collected (Don't want to say "earned") come from? Seemingly he does nothing, other then make lots of phone calls, go to dinners, and generally goof off.

I was just reading again about what he's done that might be what is being investigated by the FBI, and the guy is all over the place. Creating LLCs, Law Offices companies, on corporate boards, making and accepting shady loans to oligarchs in China, and Eastern Europe.... He makes Trumps deal making look like a used car salesman sitting in a shed waiting on a customer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

One can hope.  It would be one way to put some faith back in government.  I don't know if he is guilty of a crime or just drugged out and sleezy.  It would be good to clear that up,

Perhaps since hb isnt "government" is he? Bust him for drugs or whatever and let him share a cell with don.

Don can teach hunter how to beg suckers to send him money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Perhaps since hb isnt "government" is he? Bust him for drugs or whatever and let him share a cell with don.

It sounds like they want to take a leaf out of North Korean justice.  All the family goes to gaol after one member is found guilty. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

It sounds like they want to take a leaf out of North Korean justice.  All the family goes to gaol after one member is found guilty. 

Im not a fan of joe biden or Donald trump so its all fun and games to me

I dont think joe should pay dues on what his junkie son may have done anymoreso than don should pay dues for what one of his brats did,

Im sure if the powers that be so desired they could toss them all in the hoosegow but i doubt any will get locked up.

• Like 3

It's amusing to me on how the charges that are going to stem from the laptop have evolved over the years.  At first it was Biden taking kickbacks from corps for influence- now its Hunter has a gun while being a stoner.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Are you implying Don is spoiled and makes a lot of moneytoo  so we shouldn't help him avoid jail?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Im not a fan of joe biden or Donald trump so its all fun and games to me

I dont think joe should pay dues on what his junkie son may have done anymoreso than don should pay dues for what one of his brats did,

Im sure if the powers that be so desired they could toss them all in the hoosegow but i doubt any will get locked up.

Suppose that it is shown that Joe used his position to help Hunter earn money or to keep Hunter from getting in trouble?   Should there be consequences?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

Suppose that it is shown that Joe used his position to help Hunter earn money or to keep Hunter from getting in trouble?   Should there be consequences?

Oh no i didnt bash joe enough, of course silly goose if joe is found guilty ( of anything ) then he and don can can go to the prison dances together.

i could see joe getting in more trouble with something related to hunter than trump will for what he tried to pull.

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Are you implying Don is spoiled and makes a lot of moneytoo  so we shouldn't help him avoid jail?

257c6b63c49e3f0b8d4f0bd1a7905577.jpg.ea843da3f68b16b097e4eea172c0ec20.jpg

Past scams aside now days trump "makes" lots of money begging his worshippers to send it to him and if they are that stupid not dons fault, but i think most people have seen him act like a tantrum throwing man child when he didnt get his way.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Oh no i didnt bash joe enough, of course silly goose if joe is found guilty ( of anything ) then he and don can can go to the prison dances together.

i could see joe getting in more trouble with something related to hunter than trump will for what he tried to pull.

Oh I doubt much will happen to any of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gromdor said:

It's amusing to me on how the charges that are going to stem from the laptop have evolved over the years.  At first it was Biden taking kickbacks from corps for influence- now its Hunter has a gun while being a stoner.

The truth is probably somewhere between those two extremes. 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Oh I doubt much will happen to any of them.

Of course it wont, people like them do not get in real trouble, i guess in a way hunter irks me the most, make me think of,

Many years back there was a nudie bar making tons of $$$ 100% legal but that just wasnt good enough so they start making more $$$ by doing illegal stuff too, their arrogance gets them busted and they do all get a vacation at the grey bar hotel.

I could wrong but hunter seems like the most spoiled entitled person ive seen in a long time.

But might just be me...

I was gonna post that pic of him wasted in the tub but its gone off the net, weird.

22 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Of course it wont, people like them do not get in real trouble, i guess in a way hunter irks me the most, make me think of,

Many years back there was a nudie bar making tons of $$$ 100% legal but that just wasnt good enough so they start making more $$$ by doing illegal stuff too, their arrogance gets them busted and they do all get a vacation at the grey bar hotel.

I could wrong but hunter seems like the most spoiled entitled person ive seen in a long time.

But might just be me...

I was gonna post that pic of him wasted in the tub but its gone off the net, weird.

Have you seen the version of insane in the membrane called cocaine in the Ukrainian? Freakin hilarious. YouTube it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember when it was a big scandal when Don Je sat down with some random Russian woman? But now we have Biden sending hundreds of Billions to a country his family has shady “business” ties to.

14 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Remember when it was a big scandal when Don Je sat down with some random Russian woman? But now we have Biden sending hundreds of Billions to a country his family has shady “business” ties to.

If Presidents get held responsible for the deeds of their sleezy sons, Trump might get charged twice.  However, it will not rest until there is an investigation, and why is it I feel that if an investigation is done conservatives will never believe it is honest?  Still, I'd like to know.

• Thanks 1

On 5/20/2022 at 12:54 AM, DieChecker said:

Trump got strung up by Congress... Twice.

Hunter, and maybe Joe... watch for movement in early 2023 by Republican House and Senate.

Kansas abortion referendum drives record number of voters to pollsThe Guardian 8-4-2922

_______
That may depend on the underlying motivation for vast numbers of women who are motivated to go to the polls. 

Jesus taught that the Gate to Hell was wider, so no democracy can long survive, especially the Age of Wrath, which is now upon U.S.

When Death came to America’s door, in the form of the solar virus, she embraced Him, like a brother, as foretold.

Both Democrat and Republican will now be thrown into the fire, and there is no escape from that plague. save an immediate about face.

You re worried about the wrong thing. “Death” is still here … being eagerly embraced.

21 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Personally how Joe was involved in these overseas business deals is the only thing I care about. All the other stuff should be for local authorities. 

• Like 2