Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]


and-then
 Share

Recommended Posts

I thought last night’s debate was a tie, mostly because Biden seemed a little weak, mentally. He’s challenged by his age, but he could be on life support, and I’d still support him..

Trump was strong on rhetoric, which won’t extend beyond his base. He needed Biden to have a stroke, which thankfully didn’t happen.

Trump also needed to make people laugh, and to entertain U.S. as he did in 2016, but his hands are tied.

The Dark Lord’s only hope now is for a Halloween miracle of some kind, but does he have command of any spooks, spiders, Elder Wands, or Excalibur’s ? 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried to vote early today at one of our early polling stations. 

The line was long, so I decided to try another day.

This is going to be a record turnout in my area, which can only mean one thing.

A massive ....

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2020 at 12:41 AM, Raptor Witness said:

The Dark Lord’s only hope now is for a Halloween miracle of some kind, 

Like THIS:

That's polling of LIKELY black voters.  If half that number vote Trump, it's all over but the screaming, looting and burning.  Fortunately, it will be limited to solid blue locals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I tried to vote early today at one of our early polling stations. 

The line was long, so I decided to try another day.

This is going to be a record turnout in my area, which can only mean one thing.

A massive ....

 

I was thinking about the bigger turn out this time, 2016 a lot of people just didnt like hilly and voted trump and still she beat him in pop which has chapped his butt ever since.

Now after 4 years trump has lost supporters if there are record turn outs it doubt its for trump he didnt get that draw 2016 and was more liked due to being less known,

But 2016 showed me polls are as reliable as PG claiming his meter says the blurry picture is a ghost,

I have no idea how to call it at the moment.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, and then said:

  If half that number vote Trump, it's all over but the screaming, looting and burning.  Fortunately, it will be limited to solid blue locals.

I can't be that smug watching my country disintegrate even if it were only the red states.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I can't be that smug watching my country disintegrate even if it were only the red states.  

Thats one thing that actually stood out to me from the last debate, trumps go to is division he just loves to drive people apart, cause stir and fan discontent, but biden pointed out its not red or blue its Americans.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t think the the United States could survive 4 more years of Donald Trump, and that realization is no small incentive.

The large turnout is anti-Trump, because people are afraid

The plague is the motivator, and Trump knows this. That’s why he’s lying about it. He’s afraid of the high turnout, which tells the real truth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I tried to vote early today at one of our early polling stations. 

The line was long, so I decided to try another day.

This is going to be a record turnout in my area, which can only mean one thing.

A massive ....

 

Many were saying, back in the spring, that the election would come down to turnout.

A massive Republican turnout is just about Trumps last hope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I don’t think the the United States could survive 4 more years of Donald Trump, and that realization is no small incentive.

I see people say this and have to ask...in what way? How does it die? What changes? List the steps he will take or has taken that will in 4 years cause the United States to no longer exist.

It's the same as people saying "Democracy will die!" How so? What has Trump done in 4 years that has killed Democracy? Where is it going and how can it possibly cease to exist.  

How does one person kill the United States of America on their own?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Many were saying, back in the spring, that the election would come down to turnout.

A massive Republican turnout is just about Trumps last hope.

Trump got that big turnout in 2016 where I live, I saw it. It was unlike any turnout I had ever seen in appearance, at my polling place. 

This time I see long lines of more liberal looking, younger folks. I also saw more women than men. I saw no MAGA hats, shirts .... just worried looking faces. People desperate for change. People tired of the disastrous mistakes. People who see the lie of what is really a “Make America Dead” campaign.

The rabid Republicans are still wandering our neighborhoods, foaming at the mouth, trying to bite as many of U.S. as they can. We need to call this what it really is. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

This time I see long lines of more liberal looking, younger folks. I also saw more women than men. 

So then is the assumption on your part that those men and older people are not going to vote at all? Or.... are you just noting that more youth and woman are voting. 

Because one is ignorant, and the other insightful. :tu:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

So then is the assumption on your part that those men and older people are not going to vote at all? Or.... are you just noting that more youth and woman are voting. 

Because one is ignorant, and the other insightful. :tu:

It’s an observation of who is willing to wait in line. 

I also was told by one person, who should know, that at least where I live, no candidate hats or shirts are allowed at the polling station by voters, which may explain the absence of those.

This leaves the sun in the “cursed sky,” as the only advertisement, allowed. 

Quote

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.... 

”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, ...

Edited December 10, 2019 by Raptor Witness
  •  

I wonder if I could get away with wearing a shirt with a corona “V” on the front to the polls?

Mother Earth Party

Mouth to Corona “V” - Link to Original -  https://flic.kr/p/rzK4US  Published March 12, 2015

Published March 12, 2015

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Joe Biden walks into the US Treasury on the day after his inauguration and takes a billion dollars and puts it in his pocket, he is still a better choice than Donald Trump.  Not because Joe Biden is so good, but because Donald Trump is a Reality TV businessman who is all show and no ability.  Under Trump, the economy is crashing.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If Joe Biden walks into the US Treasury on the day after his inauguration and takes a billion dollars and puts it in his pocket, he is still a better choice than Donald Trump.  Not because Joe Biden is so good, but because Donald Trump is a Reality TV businessman who is all show and no ability.  Under Trump, the economy is crashing.

Joe Biden has been all talk and no action for 47 yrs buds!  President Trump is a master negotiator and the economy is doing just fine even with the slight hiccup from the china virus.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

President Trump is a master negotiator and the economy is doing just fine even with the slight hiccup from the china virus.

Where exactly have these master negotiator skills been on display?  Not in his own business, not in the domestic business of the country and not in international relations.

The economy had peaked and flattened out last year during the trade war. We lost that war.  We ended it where we started, we didn't get the concessions we wanted and our balance of trade with China has not become more favorable.

That little covid hiccup cost us 12 million jobs, with people still out of work.  If President Trump gets reelected, he will pull the rug out from under them by getting the Supreme Court to throw out Obama care.  At least that is what he says he hopes will happen.  Even Wall Street has said the economy would do better under Biden than a second term of Trump.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2020 at 7:26 PM, the13bats said:

Im not calling you out but questioning if you are sure ( credible source ) the fbi has formally commented that its legit normally the fbi will not say a word if a case in on going, but in any event they've had it like a year, very odd.

They're saving for after the election to charge Rudy. They don't want to be accused again of influencing the election again. Re; Hillary's server.

Edited by Hankenhunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2020 at 1:55 AM, aztek said:

 Hunter Biden laptop subpoenaed in 2019 FBI laundering probe, according to documents

 

The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to documents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.

And just as obvious is the fact that nothing came of it. Yet again. Just like her emails. Just like Benghazi.  Nothing but republican tears because their hit scams didn't pay off. Yet again. All the repubs have is another giant case of projectionism. Accusing someone of their own crimes to deflect away from their own, which are legion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If Joe Biden walks into the US Treasury on the day after his inauguration and takes a billion dollars and puts it in his pocket, he is still a better choice than Donald Trump.  Not because Joe Biden is so good, but because Donald Trump is a Reality TV businessman who is all show and no ability.  Under Trump, the economy is crashing.

I doubt he could find his own backside with both hands.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Where exactly have these master negotiator skills been on display?  Not in his own business, not in the domestic business of the country and not in international relations.

The economy had peaked and flattened out last year during the trade war. We lost that war.  We ended it where we started, we didn't get the concessions we wanted and our balance of trade with China has not become more favorable.

That little covid hiccup cost us 12 million jobs, with people still out of work.  If President Trump gets reelected, he will pull the rug out from under them by getting the Supreme Court to throw out Obama care.  At least that is what he says he hopes will happen.  Even Wall Street has said the economy would do better under Biden than a second term of Trump.

Looks like the U.S. is actually winning the trade war.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-corn/china-books-biggest-u-s-corn-sale-since-september-1-idUSKBN2652ER

Quote

USDA data showed that China already has committed to buying around 9 million tonnes of corn from the United States for the 2020/21 marketing year, which would be a new record if it all gets shipped. During 2019/20, China imported 2.110 million tonnes of U.S. corn.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like Hunter was in trouble for being sexually inappropriate with child members of his own family.  And then Joe and Jill tried to cover it up.

I'd like to say I'm shocked at this, but, given all that has come out so far, nothing about the Bidens is shocking anymore:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR
By Joe Hoft
Published October 26, 2020 at 8:00am
840 Comments
 

Quote

Hunter Biden sent the following text to a family friend where he shares that someone is accusing him of being sexually inappropriate around her daughter.  This is why Hunter claims he is not allowed to be alone with that person:

In another text message from Hunter to a family friend, Hunter shares that his mother, Jill Biden, propagates the claims that Hunter is sexually inappropriate around the children and VP Joe Biden is aware as well:

In a text message sent to Hunter Biden from his Uncle Jim Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s brother, Uncle Jim shares that both he and former VP Joe Biden are upset with accusations of impropriety but they don’t believe them.  Jim and Joe Biden want to discuss with Hunter so they can all get their stories straight:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-exclusive-text-messages-show-vp-biden-wife-brother-key-family-members-aware-concerned-colluded-suppress-hunters-actions-around-certain-minor/

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

54 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Sounds like Hunter was in trouble for being sexually inappropriate with child members of his own family.  And then Joe and Jill tried to cover it up.

I'd like to say I'm shocked at this, but, given all that has come out so far, nothing about the Bidens is shocking anymore:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR
By Joe Hoft
Published October 26, 2020 at 8:00am
840 Comments
 

Quote

Hunter Biden sent the following text to a family friend where he shares that someone is accusing him of being sexually inappropriate around her daughter.  This is why Hunter claims he is not allowed to be alone with that person:

In another text message from Hunter to a family friend, Hunter shares that his mother, Jill Biden, propagates the claims that Hunter is sexually inappropriate around the children and VP Joe Biden is aware as well:

In a text message sent to Hunter Biden from his Uncle Jim Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s brother, Uncle Jim shares that both he and former VP Joe Biden are upset with accusations of impropriety but they don’t believe them.  Jim and Joe Biden want to discuss with Hunter so they can all get their stories straight:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-exclusive-text-messages-show-vp-biden-wife-brother-key-family-members-aware-concerned-colluded-suppress-hunters-actions-around-certain-minor/

Like father, like son. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Sounds like Hunter was in trouble for being sexually inappropriate with child members of his own family.  And then Joe and Jill tried to cover it up.

I'd like to say I'm shocked at this, but, given all that has come out so far, nothing about the Bidens is shocking anymore:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR
By Joe Hoft
Published October 26, 2020 at 8:00am
840 Comments
 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-exclusive-text-messages-show-vp-biden-wife-brother-key-family-members-aware-concerned-colluded-suppress-hunters-actions-around-certain-minor/

Horrifying! Especially that they immediately assume it isnt true. Protect the girl 1st and foremost then figure out what's been going on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Looks like the U.S. is actually winning the trade war.

Tell you what, I'll send you a big box full of Chinese promises for Christmas.  It will be wonderful, just wait a couple of years before you look inside.  In return, just shut up, pretend you won and let me keep stealing your  intellectual property.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.