Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

34 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Seems somewhat relevant to the thread...

Hmm.  So it's nothing really about justice or ensuring a proper investigation but rather a purely political attempt at stopping someone from winning an election?  

The proper thing to do would be to not broadcast evidence of a criminal investigation to the whole nation as that would taint a jury and the right to a fair trial.  But to be honest the only thing we have actually heard about the laptop has been wild allegations with no definitive proof of anything.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I’d be happy if someone could explain what’s on Hunters back….?

Take it for what it is worth The Secrets Hidden in the Tattoo on Hunter Biden’s Back – GNEWS

It would be fairly safe to say that stories like the link is why mainstream media didn't publish the laptop rumors.  Hunter isn't a politician after all and can sue.

Edit: weird.  The link is probably banned. Haha

Edited by Gromdor

20 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Not necessarily.  There has been talk of letting Trump's crimes slide in order to preserve the dignity of the country.  It's bad for the optics if presidents start going to jail like in banana republics. 

That's a nice excuse. Gives the left every opportunity to trump up (pardon the pun) charges against Trump, claim he's going to jail, then (as has happened for literally years now) when it all falls apart and nothing comes of it, point to "preserving the dignity of the country". It's got nothing to do with Trump being innocent, it's the "dignity of the country".  

17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Hmm.  So it's nothing really about justice or ensuring a proper investigation but rather a purely political attempt at stopping someone from winning an election?  

The proper thing to do would be to not broadcast evidence of a criminal investigation to the whole nation as that would taint a jury and the right to a fair trial.  But to be honest the only thing we have actually heard about the laptop has been wild allegations with no definitive proof of anything.

Depends on who "the big guy" is! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Now that the shoe is firmly on the other foot, perhaps this is the only thing left to say:

"Within every sin is concealed the seed of its own destruction”

• Like 1

Also just a reminder: Joe Biden is not responsible for stuff his son did. That's not how crimes work, because if it did get transferred across family lines, I'd be doing 900 years for **** my family's gross-ass Appalachian cult got up to in the 70s. 

8 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

“If Al Capone was as bad a mobster as everyone said, how come they only got him for tax fraud?”

See, we have this little thing called the 'burden of proof' in this country. Let me lay it out for you, they couldn't make any of that stuff stick to Al Capone due to a large network of middlemen, witness intimidation, and other gangland tactics. There's a key difference here, namely: They have /his laptop/ and if /his laptop/ had something illegal on it, it would be a smoking gun that proves he had the illegal material. If they have /his laptop/ and it does /not/ have those illegal materials on it, then no crime was committed and he's only guilty of ****ing up his taxes, which he paid back in full. 

And a secondary reminder: Memes and ****posts /pol/ cooked up are not admissible in court, only facts and evidence. And the facts seem to be 'there is no evidence of Hunter's laptop having any of the stuff Veritas and the other goons out there claim it did'. Call me when you can prove Hunter was Epsitien's Sith Apprentice, until then, all you have is hearsay and internet nuttery. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

So we're making a leap from 'the fellow owns a laptop' to 'it clearly is full of the contents of the Vatican strategic nonce reserve'? 

I suppose we'll have to check every laptop in the country for that sort of thing, just to make sure for the kids, eh? 

True story is that Hunter Biden's laptop seems to exist.  Also true the FBI started and investigation on Hunter in 2016 and continues something to this day.  The laptop may shed light on the original investigation, or may take the investigation in new direction. There are a couple of quotes published of Hunter's emails. Those put Joe totally in the clear and even Hunter seeming to want to adhere to the law. Beyond that, it is probably speculation and opinion.  Maybe next week more will develop.

• Confused 1

The only thing I remember about Joe Biden, was that Hunters partner said "The Big Guy", was Joe. And the emails were clear that the "Big Guy" was in for a share on activities of Hunter in China (and Ukraine?).

Which isn't necessarily a crime, but Joe vehemently stated he had zero connection. Which if he did, then he out and out lied about it.

• Like 2

It shows Biden is a liar, and has accepted money from foreign entities. Others have been impeached for FAR less 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It shows Biden is a liar, and has accepted money from foreign entities. Others have been impeached for FAR less 

Expect to be told it means nothing of the sort, perhaps even with a snide Trump allusion.

• Like 3

On 1/21/2021 at 5:46 AM, Gromdor said:

You know, if I were Trump, I would have pardoned Hunter at the same time I pardoned Bannon.  That way the guilt is implied whether or not he ever goes to court or not.  But then again, I am pretty evil in Game of Throne type scenarios. 

A person has the option to accept a pardon. That’s where the admission of guilt comes from.

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

My favorite was this one.  Hacktorp never let us down with the outlandish claims.  

He’s a bit busy these days after being conscripted by Putin.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I’m my god, the lack of self awareness is astounding.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I’m my god

I know you are. 

Anyhow the people who are STILL saying this means nothing can’t be taken seriously. If the NYT’s is reporting it, after all the denial, and all the damage done to people who reported it on social media. I see a lot of law suits coming, and discussions about the power of these companies to silence information they don’t like. 

My question is where is the IRS in this? That kick back money is no where to be found in Biden’s returns. 

What baffles me is how it is some people find this hard to believe. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]
1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He’s a bit busy these days after being conscripted by Putin.

Yea it’s much better to listen to the folks who only want to provoke more hostility. Who aren’t even bothering to try to end this peacefully.  The first casualty of war it the truth. This is no exception. 

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The only thing I remember about Joe Biden, was that Hunters partner said "The Big Guy", was Joe. And the emails were clear that the "Big Guy" was in for a share on activities of Hunter in China (and Ukraine?).

Which isn't necessarily a crime, but Joe vehemently stated he had zero connection. Which if he did, then he out and out lied about it.

There is no doubt idiot joe biden is a liar.   We knew that already.  From his claims about his house burning down to his Amtrac stories, he keeps telling lies.

• Like 1

The Amtrak stories are so precious. Its like watching that drunk uncle at the family reunion trying to piece together what he did in high school. 

• Like 1

We should be well used to presidents lying.  Since Trump had the phrase "Fake news" trademarked Biden had to get by with "Russian disinformation".  With Trump and Giuliani involved, it almost seems credible.

I hope they throw the book an Hunter for every crime he is proven to have committed.  I hope they do the same to all presidential children making a fortune trading on their parent's name.

• Like 1

Doesn’t it add a little credence to the idea of “fake news” when the media behaves the way it did in regards to the laptop story?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Doesn’t it add a little credence to the idea of “fake news” when the media behaves the way it did in regards to the laptop story?

I’d say it’s a big old heaping scoop of credence, again. Msm not only gets everything wrong, it’s completely silent on several huge stories they once reported as fake, but proved to be true. 

Even right now as cooler heads try to get folks to see that maybe we should be looking for a peaceful solution to Russia and Ukraine, all we hear is hysterics and claims of treason. Oh hell no, it’s WW3 and nuclear holocaust or bust. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Sure it is not news at all, it is spin. From both sides.   All you talk about is MSM, MSM, MSM as if Republicans and conservatives were the victims and not a big part of MSM.  FOX is as MSM as you can get.  They have more views than CNN or MSNBC and almost as much as th etwo combined.  That is a steaming portion of MSM that came down solidly for Trump. 

There is very little truth.  NYT finally comes out with a story because their reporters are livid and pressuring the paper to publish what they know, so they let out some facts.  FOX gets slapped for multi-billion dollar law suits, so they back off and stop making false election claims.  

Everybody tries to manipulate us for their own benefit.  That goes for oil companies and defense contractors as well as media.  

It is not good guys and bad guys, it is all predators and we are they prey, our votes and our income are the prize.  

It is a foolish zebra that believes the lion when he says he is just trying to protect them from hyenas.  There is some information out there if you dig for it, but not much, and none if you want it filtered by talking heads.

People that think some big story is going to do it for Biden or Hillary are camped in the tent right next to the people thinking Trump will go to jail. 

In the meantime, the United States is turning into a ****hole country and neither side wants to stop it.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Copyniiatited Matertal WA CLASSIC As But what about Hunter Biden? A child's  guide to conservative political debate. - America's best pics and videos

14 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Copyniiatited Matertal WA CLASSIC As But what about Hunter Biden? A child's  guide to conservative political debate. - America's best pics and videos

A half-naked child of indeterminate sex - that book will be  banned in 12 states.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

A half-naked child of indeterminate sex - that book will be  banned in 12 states.

While secretly collected by GOP politicians. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

A companion book to this one…

F0A0BE37-A3C1-42F4-A578-9C329823D78D.jpeg.a5a68e920e80de5559553bb53abb32d7.jpeg

• Thanks 1