Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

This is interesting.  If he had access to Hunter's laptop and could enter it into the Congressional Record, shouldn't he be saying indict Hunter Biden instead of subpoena Hunter Biden if there was something criminal in it?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

This is interesting.  If he had access to Hunter's laptop and could enter it into the Congressional Record, shouldn't he be saying indict Hunter Biden instead of subpoena Hunter Biden if there was something criminal in it?

Indict him? He should just make a citizens arrest and lock Hunter in his basement.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I thought I read his attempt failed. 

Edit: was blocked for only a short time...

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) initially blocked Gaetz’s request but relented a short time later.

New York Post : Hunter Biden laptop material entered into Congressional Record.
https://nypost.com/2022/03/29/gaetz-tries-to-get-hunter-biden-laptop-into-congressional-record/

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Hi Gromdor

Likely there is nothing criminal on it but may have some questionable content in it that they would like clarified to see if further investigation or charges apply. That said he can show up and plead the 5th if he doesn't want to answer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Indict him? He should just make a citizens arrest and lock Hunter in his basement.

Well maybe there are already a couple of 17 year old girls down there held in reserve,

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well maybe there are already a couple of 17 year old girls down there held in reserve,

I think him and Roy Moore were doing field research into the "sexualization of children" that seems to be a platform issue for Republicans these days.  Seems like they are a bunch of partiers- even Madison Cawthorn was talking about it:: Madison Cawthorn Should Name Who Invited Him to Orgy, Meghan McCain Says (newsweek.com)

But to be fair Meghan McCain said that the people in question were probably MAGA Republicans and not Republicans as a whole.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why-did-the-media-cover-up-the-hunter-biden-laptop-story-

"The Hunter laptop story raises serious concerns about the Biden family and the role Joe Biden played as Vice President, especially in 2014 when he took the lead on the Ukraine crisis. It’s well-known that Hunter had a ludicrously well paid job at the Ukrainian mining company Burisma, despite having little qualifications for the role beyond his surname. Hunter’s emails, as the Times reports, suggest he was using or hoping to use his father’s vice-presidential visits to Ukraine as leverage in his business dealings. This is potentially a major story that relates to what is now the biggest foreign policy crisis in the world. Yet the story was quickly hushed up and then for several months treated as fake news – even though clearly it wasn’t."

"The role of Team Biden in Ukraine might also explain why President Barack Obama, who in 2014 delegated responsibility for Ukraine to his Vice President, has been somewhat mute in recent days. Maybe it’s because he’s contracted Covid. Maybe it’s that when it comes to Ukraine and his administration, something very bad went down."

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

Gotta protect the big guy….. almost makes me wonder if Hunter will slip and fall in the shower and accidentally suicide himself…..

Joe Biden is on top of it, as usual.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 7:20 PM, el midgetron said:

There's a good chance hunter would bring his own geek suit and milking table.  

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2022 at 9:21 AM, RavenHawk said:

I love how this kind of media talking head is SO SURE they are right. So smug. So unwilling to consider anything else.

Very much like the difference in opinions on Covid19, between 2020 and Trump saying it could have come from a lab. And 2021 and Biden saying it could have come from a lab. The former was ridiculous and clearly stupid. But the Biden asks the same question, and scientists are all coming out saying "Yes Sir. Its a clear possibility.".

Did Scarborough react at all, I wonder? Likely putting his head in the sand, like he accuses everyone else of doing. Hypocrite is putting it nicely.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The “smartest man” His Fraudulency Joe Biden knows had an affair with his brother’s widow and then urged her to get tested for HIV.

The New York Post reports that Hunter Biden was desperately insisting his brother’s widow, Hallie Biden, get herself tested for HIV as their affair limped to its conclusion in July of 2018.

The emails, which were found on the laptop the “smartest man” Joe Biden knows left in a Delaware computer shop and lost ownership of, show a frantic Hunter Biden “scared sick” about HIV.

“TODAY. I am getting tested today. I have been sick scared Hallie and you [hang] up on me,” Hunter wrote. “You need to inform me of the result.” He added, “The love you give is so disturbing.”

The subject line of the email was in all caps: “YOU NEED TO GET TESTED FOR HIV HALLIE.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/26/nolte-hunter-biden-brothers-widow-affair-get-tested-hiv/

I feel like after The Biden presidency we are all going to need to get tested for HIV. 

31 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

The “smartest man” His Fraudulency Joe Biden knows had an affair with his brother’s widow and then urged her to get tested for HIV.

The New York Post reports that Hunter Biden was desperately insisting his brother’s widow, Hallie Biden, get herself tested for HIV as their affair limped to its conclusion in July of 2018.

The emails, which were found on the laptop the “smartest man” Joe Biden knows left in a Delaware computer shop and lost ownership of, show a frantic Hunter Biden “scared sick” about HIV.

“TODAY. I am getting tested today. I have been sick scared Hallie and you [hang] up on me,” Hunter wrote. “You need to inform me of the result.” He added, “The love you give is so disturbing.”

The subject line of the email was in all caps: “YOU NEED TO GET TESTED FOR HIV HALLIE.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/26/nolte-hunter-biden-brothers-widow-affair-get-tested-hiv/

I feel like after The Biden presidency we are all going to need to get tested for HIV. 

How scandalous!  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

How scandalous!  

Yes I think a scandalous family is grounds for impeachment don't you?

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 8:20 PM, el midgetron said:

Gaetz is the last person who should want anybody checking his basement

President Joe Biden agreed to cover more than $800,000 in bills racked up by his son — including legal fees tied to the winding down of his controversial overseas business dealings — ahead of the 2020 election, according to an email that surfaced Tuesday.

The email — and an attached spreadsheet detailing the debts — call into question Biden’s repeated claim that he’s never discussed son Hunter Biden’s business with him.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/04/biden-legal-fees-007.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Joe's missing millions! Financial records reveal Biden had $5.2million in unexplained income - as emails show he paid Hunter's legal bills for one megabucks Chinese deal and was tapped as 'big guy' to get a 10% cut in another

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10728521/Financial-records-reveal-Joe-Biden-5-2million-unexplained-income.html

13 hours ago, Agent0range said:

How scandalous!  

A crackhead destroys his marriage by having an affair with his dead brother’s wife who he then urged to get tested for HIV…. I guess you are right, not scandalous at all. It’s not like he claimed a biological male was a man or something controversial like that.

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes I think a scandalous family is grounds for impeachment don't you?

No one is suggesting that. Having a degenerate son who does degenerate-crackhead things is not grounds for impeachment. However, the question of Hunter’s foreign business dealings and Biden’s apparent involvement in them might be a different story. 

• Like 2

McCarthy, who led the federal prosecution of the terrorists responsible for the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, issued the plea in an opinion column published by The Hill Thursday morning. Earlier this week, Garland told senators the case is being handled by the Department of Justice and there is no need for an independent investigation.

“The undeniable facts are that (a) there is a bulletproof case for the appointment of a special counsel under regulations that are supposed to bind the Justice Department, and (b) if the shoe were on the other foot, there is no way Democrats would indulge the pleas of a Republican attorney general,” McCarthy wrote…..

…..But McCarthy, who noted “millions of dollars allegedly poured into the Biden family, not just the president’s son, from foreign sources tied to notoriously corrupt governments (Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Mexico) and authoritarian regimes that are hostile to the United States (China and Russia),” called Garland’s assurances “specious.”

“Trust in Garland is not the issue,” McCarthy wrote. “The conflict, and straightforward application of the regulation, take the matter out of the attorney general’s hands. It is in the public interest to have a lawyer from outside the president’s own Justice Department lead the investigation of the president’s son — and perhaps the president’s own conduct.”

“The longer Biden’s attorney general fights that reality, the more it increases suspicion that the president’s hands may not be clean,” McCarthy wrote.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/andrew-mccarthy-makes-bulletproof-case-for-special-counsel-to-probe-hunter-and-possibly-joe-biden

John Paul Mac Isaac, the Delaware computer repairman who was left with Hunter Biden's laptop, has launched a defamation lawsuit.

Suits were filed against Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, CNN, The Daily Beast and Politico – each is charged with defamation after accusing him of distributing Russian misinformation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hunter-biden-laptop-repairman-lawsuit-schiff-cnn-politico-daily-beast

We should erect statues to this man. He is a hero. LOL

• Like 3

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

John Paul Mac Isaac, the Delaware computer repairman who was left with Hunter Biden's laptop, has launched a defamation lawsuit.

Suits were filed against Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, CNN, The Daily Beast and Politico – each is charged with defamation after accusing him of distributing Russian misinformation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hunter-biden-laptop-repairman-lawsuit-schiff-cnn-politico-daily-beast

We should erect statues to this man. He is a hero. LOL

Damages, and the accusations, are clear. I see no real reason he wouldn't win a ton of money. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If I was Joe Biden, or his top aids, I'd be working hard to get a handle on this. Make some kind of grand gesture, and throw Hunter under the bus, as it were. Otherwise in 2023, he's going to be looking at a Republican House and Senate, and now Impeachment is a simple majority vote, with the reasoning being so low bar to basically being rumors.

Biden needs to head off the rumors now. Or he may be looking at multiple impeachments. And if the Senate ends up with 60 Republicans... 

Then we'd see impeachments on Kamala too. And then Speaker, who won't be Pelosi at that point, will become President.

So that's what we'll get for Dems hating of Trump. Complete FedGov breakdown. But, at least they got those impeachments in... History will remember... Remember how partisan and short sighted they were, that is.

Just like Harry Reid and his nuclear option for Apppointees for Obama. Downhill slide from there. Liberals call it "progress" though. Because they only really care about Right Now, and Next Year has to wait till its Now. 

Enough rant though....

27 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

If I was Joe Biden, or his top aids, I'd be working hard to get a handle on this. Make some kind of grand gesture, and throw Hunter under the bus, as it were. Otherwise in 2023, he's going to be looking at a Republican House and Senate, and now Impeachment is a simple majority vote, with the reasoning being so low bar to basically being rumors.

Biden needs to head off the rumors now. Or he may be looking at multiple impeachments. And if the Senate ends up with 60 Republicans... 

Then we'd see impeachments on Kamala too. And then Speaker, who won't be Pelosi at that point, will become President.

So that's what we'll get for Dems hating of Trump. Complete FedGov breakdown. But, at least they got those impeachments in... History will remember... Remember how partisan and short sighted they were, that is.

Just like Harry Reid and his nuclear option for Apppointees for Obama. Downhill slide from there. Liberals call it "progress" though. Because they only really care about Right Now, and Next Year has to wait till its Now. 

Enough rant though....

Cross out wwhichever does not apply

[Hunter Biden]/[Donald Trump] has been under investigation since Obama's Presidency; and, still no formal charges to date.

Edited by Golden Duck