Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

42 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Personally how Joe was involved in these overseas business deals is the only thing I care about. All the other stuff should be for local authorities. 

And, I'd say, not because of the deals themselves, shady as they are, but because he LIED about it to America's face... With a smile.

Trump lied and got impeached for his troubles. Billy Clinton lied and also hot impeached... I think everyone can see where this is going.

• Like 3

On 8/3/2022 at 9:37 AM, Gromdor said:

It's amusing to me on how the charges that are going to stem from the laptop have evolved over the years.  At first it was Biden taking kickbacks from corps for influence- now its Hunter has a gun while being a stoner.

They haven’t “evolved”. Both the issues you mention have been known since the New York Post reported the story back in October 2020. The only thing evolving would be your understanding to the issue. 

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/11/evidence-suggests-hunter-biden-committed-federal-felony-purchased-gun/#axzz7b0owhaVT

11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If Presidents get held responsible for the deeds of their sleezy sons, Trump might get charged twice.  However, it will not rest until there is an investigation, and why is it I feel that if an investigation is done conservatives will never believe it is honest?  Still, I'd like to know.

It’s more than that though. It’s not being responsible for the deeds of their sleazy sons, it’s being implicated in those deeds themselves. 

At this point we have basically had 5 years worth of investigations in to Trump and his family……

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

They haven’t “evolved”. Both the issues you mention have been known since the New York Post reported the story back in October 2020. The only thing evolving would be your understanding to the issue. 

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/11/evidence-suggests-hunter-biden-committed-federal-felony-purchased-gun/#axzz7b0owhaVT

Eh, it must of been the few years of nothing happening about it that made it me forget about it.  Come to think of it, what was it they were going to get Hillary with again?  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

It’s more than that though. It’s not being responsible for the deeds of their sleazy sons, it’s being implicated in those deeds themselves. 

At this point we have basically had 5 years worth of investigations in to Trump and his family……

Well, that can be two things:

1) Biden didn't do anything that would get him charges or...

2) Republicans are too incompetent to correctly investigate something and present the evidence to bring forth charges.

As for Trump- he can't even host a golf tournament without breaking a law or two.  His corrupt nature just makes it too easy.  Trump golf club appears to still be using presidential seal despite criminal complaint last year (yahoo.com)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Eh, it must of been the few years of nothing happening about it that made it me forget about it.  Come to think of it, what was it they were going to get Hillary with again?  

The unlawful promotion of pantsuits I believe. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Well, that can be two things:

1) Biden didn't do anything that would get him charges or...

2) Republicans are too incompetent to correctly investigate something and present the evidence to bring forth charges.

As for Trump- he can't even host a golf tournament without breaking a law or two.  His corrupt nature just makes it too easy.  Trump golf club appears to still be using presidential seal despite criminal complaint last year (yahoo.com)

Using the presidential seal inappropriately might be indicative of incompetence but calling it “corrupt” seems rather fanciful.

15 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yep, that is really the point.   Did Joe do something illegal or sleezy or is it projection.

And if it came to it, I would see Joe Biden impeached if crimes could be proven, but maybe all he did was make some perfect phone calls.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Using the presidential seal inappropriately might be indicative of incompetence but calling it “corrupt” seems rather fanciful.

Stealing music for his rallies.  Taking money from his charity to pay his own civil liabilities or purchase football memorabillia for himself. Taking government documents home from the white house for souveniers.  Etc.

It might be incompetence for the first year or so, but after repeated warnings and still doing it....  well...   It's something.   Maybe he needs to become the ward of someone competent to prevent him from doing these things and placing his life under continuous criminal investigation. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Taking government documents home from the white house for souveniers. 

Or cover-up.  Better toilets at Mar-a- Lago designed to handle large loads.

• Like 1

Kind'a puts Hunter in perspective when John Eastman and Rudy Giuliani were charging Trump campaign $10k per day for their questionable services.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Kind'a puts Hunter in perspective when John Eastman and Rudy Giuliani were charging Trump campaign $10k per day for their questionable services.

I dunno. 

I've doubt the four seasons carpark has ever seen that many people. Quite an accomplishment.

• Haha 1

A lot of "what-about..." going on. Simple of it is Biden probably lied to America during his campaign and after. But are any of those lies a crime in their context?

Campaigning... It sleazy, but probably not illegal.

While President... If it can be shown he profited from Hunter, who profited from him, DURING time in office, there might be a case of Conflict if Interest. But, I'd call it very iffy. Trump ran his hotel and Tower, and had many diplomats, and foreign dignitaries, staying there and nothing came of it.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

A lot of "what-about..." going on. Simple of it is Biden probably lied to America during his campaign and after. But are any of those lies a crime in their context?

Campaigning... It sleazy, but probably not illegal.

While President... If it can be shown he profited from Hunter, who profited from him, DURING time in office, there might be a case of Conflict if Interest. But, I'd call it very iffy. Trump ran his hotel and Tower, and had many diplomats, and foreign dignitaries, staying there and nothing came of it.

Vox has given the most extensive coverage to the content of the emails.

Allegedly, Hunter sent an email with an offer to "The Big Guy."

According to Vox, "The Big Guy" responded rejecting any and all offers.

How much do you have to know before you about business dealing? 

Is the knowledge of existence of IBM relationships with Chines factories significant to be classed as knowledge of business dealings? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Vox has given the most extensive coverage to the content of the emails.

Allegedly, Hunter sent an email with an offer to "The Big Guy."

According to Vox, "The Big Guy" responded rejecting any and all offers.

How much do you have to know before you about business dealing? 

Is the knowledge of existence of IBM relationships with Chines factories significant to be classed as knowledge of business dealings? 

Some people will say "Yes". That such would count as knowledge of Hunters business dealings. He had to know what he's saying no to...

I'd say hard to prove, because he could just be saying, "I don't want to know about it.". Just calling his dad with an offer doesn't make him an accomplice.

Regardless there does seem to be cross pollination between Joe and Hunters finances. Which I think is fine as long as it doesn't cross into his presidency. Then it should be explained.

Edited by DieChecker

Hunter Biden laptop repairman John Paul Mac Isaac says FBI agent threatened him to hush up

The repairman, who had volunteered to hand the laptop over to the feds two months earlier, said the alleged threat came after he made a joke, telling them: “Hey, lads, I’ll remember to change your names when I write the book.”

“Agent Wilson kept walking but Agent DeMeo paused and turned to face me,” Paul Mac writes of the encounter. 

Isaac said the agent then told him: “It is our experience that nothing ever happens to people that don’t talk about these things.”

https://nypost.com/2022/08/11/hunter-biden-laptop-repairman-says-fbi-threatened-him-to-stay-silent/

• Like 2
  • Haha 2