Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]


and-then
 Share

Recommended Posts

So far seems only right wing news sites like Breitbart are reporting this so I have little doubt that the source will be questioned by some.

If the initial reports are true it seems Hunter Biden's former business partner Bevan Cooney has flipped and has given access to his email account which if the reports are true show Hunter Biden setting up pay to play schemes between Joe Biden and various Chinese investors and officials of the CCP.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/exclusive-this-is-china-inc-emails-reveal-hunter-bidens-associates-helped-communist-aligned-chinese-elites-secure-white-house-meetings/

If true it could help back up the 40,000 emails recovered from the laptop.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whilst decrying the fake news media he retweets an article that actually states it's fake news. You couldn't make this up. He actually used Twitter to complain about Twitter being completely shut down. This is priceless - can we please have 4 more years of this hilarity?

The tweet Donald Trump posted. Oops. Photo / Twitter

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Politicians are fungible, bath rooms are unique.

Most politicians are, a few excel and become President.  Nations are more unique that bathrooms.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Most politicians are, a few excel and become President.  Nations are more unique that bathrooms.

Well.... yours is more of a SOFA ;)

 

 

 

United StateS OF America

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

So far seems only right wing news sites like Breitbart are reporting this so I have little doubt that the source will be questioned by some.

If the initial reports are true it seems Hunter Biden's former business partner Bevan Cooney has flipped and has given access to his email account which if the reports are true show Hunter Biden setting up pay to play schemes between Joe Biden and various Chinese investors and officials of the CCP.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/exclusive-this-is-china-inc-emails-reveal-hunter-bidens-associates-helped-communist-aligned-chinese-elites-secure-white-house-meetings/

If true it could help back up the 40,000 emails recovered from the laptop.

He was just asked 2 hrs ago by a CBS reporter

Yikes!

:ph34r:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

So far seems only right wing news sites like Breitbart are reporting this so I have little doubt that the source will be questioned by some.

If the initial reports are true it seems Hunter Biden's former business partner Bevan Cooney has flipped and has given access to his email account which if the reports are true show Hunter Biden setting up pay to play schemes between Joe Biden and various Chinese investors and officials of the CCP.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/exclusive-this-is-china-inc-emails-reveal-hunter-bidens-associates-helped-communist-aligned-chinese-elites-secure-white-house-meetings/

If true it could help back up the 40,000 emails recovered from the laptop.

If true.  That would be the thing to be sure of before running with this story. I hear the FBI is investigating it.  Meanwhile, anybody can say anything and we won't know if it is factual or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If it pops prepare for the floodgates to open on the Trump children and maybe Donald as well. 

Wow...and I thought the last 4 years were open floodgates on the Trumps.  Can it really get worse?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If true.  That would be the thing to be sure of before running with this story. I hear the FBI is investigating it.  Meanwhile, anybody can say anything and we won't know if it is factual or not.

Its slick, if exposed as fake that repair man is blind and never claimed he saw biden.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So many sceptics of Bidens wrong doings, I bet most of the same sceptics Jumped on the Trump pile on not giving facts a jot. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Wow...and I thought the last 4 years were open floodgates on the Trumps.  Can it really get worse?

So far it has been political, Trump Team meetings with Russians, and all of the things that wound out of that.  His light-fingered approach to the family sponsored charities, some false advertising and claims out of Trump University, some possible tax problems, nothing  that  would dig into the moral  turpitude area.  

No doubt a team is quizzing Ghislaine Maxwell on all sorts of topics, and mentions of Donald Trump's exploits when he was still buddies with Epstein  are likely to leak out.  Looking into the private lives of Ivanka, Jared, and the boys has been out of bounds except for some  business deals.  Who knows what might turn up.  

It will not serve the country well to keep digging through the mud,  but I bet even money we do.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

nothing  that  would dig into the moral  turpitude area.

Of course not...it appears Biden and the Dems have a near monopoly on that.

How long do you think it will be before Biden is forced to pull out of the race?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Of course not...it appears Biden and the Dems have a near monopoly on that.

How long do you think it will be before Biden is forced to pull out of the race?

Same could be asked about trump, his 4 years were a grossly incompatant epic failure of a total disaster

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Same could be asked about trump, his 4 years were a grossly incompatant epic failure of a total disaster

Okay, I'll go first:

Biden is out before the end of the coming week.

What's your prediction as to when Trump is forced out?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If true.  That would be the thing to be sure of before running with this story. I hear the FBI is investigating it.  Meanwhile, anybody can say anything and we won't know if it is factual or not.

Emails are a complex thing. Hidden within them they show originating IP, routes taken, Destination IP's, and a whole host of other information that FBI forensics can prove whether they are indeed real, or faked especially once compared to one from a recipient computer.  Not being cynical, but I doubt someone faked 40,000 emails.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Of course not...it appears Biden and the Dems have a near monopoly on that.

How long do you think it will be before Biden is forced to pull out of the race?

If you don't have to drop out for asking Russia to hack your political rivals, you don't have to drop out because of Emails saying your dad met your boss one time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

If you don't have to drop out for asking Russia to hack your political rivals, you don't have to drop out because of Emails saying your dad met your boss one time.

It is being reported that Hunty's laptop also contains photos of him having sex with children and other depraved behavior.  In fact, the top FBI (nakedkiddie)ography investigator is apparently now assigned to this case.

If Joe can be tied to human trafficking...especially children...should that force him out?

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Okay, I'll go first:

Biden is out before the end of the coming week.

What's your prediction as to when Trump is forced out?

Lol, you laid it out there right here, end of week? if biden is out and health issues do not count i will hail your insite and genius but if biden isnt out i will tag your every post with your failed prediction, sounds fair.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

It is being reported that Hunty's laptop also contains photos of him having sex with children and other depraved behavior.  In fact, the top FBI (nakedkiddie)ography investigator is apparently now assigned to this case.

If Joe can be tied to human trafficking...especially children...should that force him out?

The right also reported that Hillary was running a pedophile ring under a pizza place.

Crying pedophile is a lot like crying wolf after a certain point. I get it, pedophiles are dangerous, horrible people, but they aren't lurking around every corner at the DNC headquarters. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

It is being reported that Hunty's laptop also contains photos of him having sex with children and other depraved behavior.  In fact, the top FBI *** Blocked ***ography investigator is apparently now assigned to this case.

If Joe can be tied to human trafficking...especially children...should that force him out?

Im calling you out post the link where you read that, if its being reported you will have no issues or excuses posting a source for your claims.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im calling you out post the link where you read that, if its being reported you will have no issues or excuses posting a source for your claims.

Why Is The FBI's Top *** Blocked *** Lawyer Involved In Hunter Biden Laptop Case?

Quote

The recent New York Post bombshell reports on Hunter Biden's alleged laptop contents included a curious piece of evidence - a photograph of an FBI subpoena which bears the signature of the agency's top *** Blocked *** investigator, special agent Joshua Wilson.

FBI agent Wilson's identity was confirmed by both Western Journal and Business Insider, the latter of which compared his signature to a 2012 criminal complaint and concluded that it "clearly matches the unreversed signature on the subpoena published by the New York Post."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-fbis-top-child-porn-lawyer-involved-hunter-biden-laptop-case

Eta:  the ***Blocked*** words are "Child P0rn"

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/russian-disinformation-investigation/index.html

This article details the issue with the laptop thing, and once again before the right wingers on here go on a rant about how CNN is biased, tell me which critical publication of the president you prefer and I'll scare something up from that! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Why Is The FBI's Top *** Blocked *** Lawyer Involved In Hunter Biden Laptop Case?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-fbis-top-child-porn-lawyer-involved-hunter-biden-laptop-case

Eta:  the ***Blocked*** words are "Child P0rn"

...And does he do anything other then that? Or just that? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Why Is The FBI's Top *** Blocked *** Lawyer Involved In Hunter Biden Laptop Case?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-fbis-top-child-porn-lawyer-involved-hunter-biden-laptop-case

Eta:  the ***Blocked*** words are "Child P0rn"

You seem to be reaching or speculating ,  it didnt say thats what was found it said "if".

So are you suggesting the fbi is giving biden special treatment?

Why isnt what they found being clearly stated?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.