Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]

and-then

50 minutes ago, and then said:

For people who are willing to actually engage in factual debate about Trump, they'd quickly find that many, many people who vote for him wouldn't necessarily invite him to their homes.  The narrative the media have pushed relentlessly for 4 years is that he has a cult of personality following and that his supporters are basically low-IQ drones who worship the man, himself.

I mean...I don't have any issue with that statement. Like I keep saying, at this point, if you still support trump, you're either stupid or malevolent. It was excusable at the beginning, but there's just not any more moral wiggle room after all the chaos he's caused. Sorry, but you have to pick one or the other. You're either too stupid to recognize the harm, or consider the harm worthwhile if it makes liberals freak. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, and then said:

For people who are willing to actually engage in factual debate about Trump, they'd quickly find that many, many people who vote for him wouldn't necessarily invite him to their homes.  The narrative the media have pushed relentlessly for 4 years is that he has a cult of personality following and that his supporters are basically low-IQ drones who worship the man, himself.

I voted for Ted Cruz in the 2016 primary and then voted for Trump in the general election because he WASN'T Hillary.  The first year or so I'd find myself cringing when he was speaking.  I think much of his support came from people wanting real change in DC.  I also think the election next month is going to prove that his support has grown far more than the Left believes it has.  The reason for that is mostly because he tried to actually DO what he said he'd do and on top of that, his support has grown because, like you, Americans tend to be annoyed when they sense that someone is being unjustly treated or attacked.  Add 5 months of continuous violence and destruction in major cities and I think the Ds are going to be shocked at the verdict of the people.

Maybe they won't be shocked.  Perhaps they are pushing universal mail in as a way to call his legitimacy into doubt and they know from their own polling that he is going to win, handily.

I dont debate i read others opinions i post mine, opinions are just that and not always "facts" my opinions are based on what i believe at that time to be facts.

You made some mind engaging statements, perhaps i will seem obtuse but i dont want a clod as potus who i wouldnt welcome at my dinner table, some embarasment, i booked a lot of bands some big names some musicians were cool people some dbags, but if i booked them all were talanted musicians,  thats not the case with trump hes not a talented politician he has been a disaster as potus, the trump potus reality show didnt work.

Trump has supporters and trump has worshippers they are not the same the worshippers do blindly follow his every word and in a cult like way worship the man himself they are blind to his every failure, many 2016 trump supporters gave him a chance and regret it, they dont all like biden but hes not trump.

Lets face it trump got a lot of 2016 votes because he wasnt hillery but that door swings the other way 2020 biden who is too old is still getting a lot of votes because he isnt trump.

Trump did make a lot of promises and had just as many fails, things like his grossly incompatant life costing covid response and horrible ecomomy has taken spotlight away from things like Mexico will pay for a wall,

no, 4 years later its not finished and US taxes are paying for it. But its easy we can say trump tried to keep his promises but those nasty dems wouldnt let him, trumps go to, paint a job you botched or didnt do as you did a fantastic job or just blame someone else,

This is true Americans do not like to be attacked or bullied yet its trumps go to, ask a press agent who asked a question that the answer would in truth make trump look bad, his go to is bellow insults, bluster and rant and if really bad waddle off stage in a huff, yes, people are sick and tired of that.

I dont see trumps support growing in fact i see him losing support i never thought would jump off the bad ship ss bonespurs,  mitch McConnell said he didnt have faith in trumps covid response and the villages in fl a huge gold star for trump have gotten tired of his no plans, doing nothing but blaming others for his fails.

And all the protestors, rioters, looters, blm, antifa, huge crowds way bigger than trumps rallys those people are not trumps voters but they will vote,  its not going to take mail fraud for trump to lose but we can be sure it will be a go to for him to blame.

• Like 2

So Guliani was just on with Martha MacCallum...you can complain that it's Fox but the other networks have their heads firmly buried in the sand.  He says this is the tip of the iceberg and she asked some tough questions...like always..very nteresting.  He had a copy of a text sent by Biden's daughter Naomi.....I am typing it from the screen

"I love all of you. But I don't receive any respect and that's fine I guess -works for you apparently.  I Hope you can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I don't make you give me half your salary."

There's some interesting implications there. She pushed him and he agreed to let some of their reporters see the hard drive at his office. Plus he sais the drive is huge and they are still going thru it and some is really disgusting. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, skliss said:

So Guliani was just on with Martha MacCallum...you can complain that it's Fox but the other networks have their heads firmly buried in the sand.  He says this is the tip of the iceberg and she asked some tough questions...like always..very nteresting.  He had a copy of a text sent by Biden's daughter Naomi.....I am typing it from the screen

"I love all of you. But I don't receive any respect and that's fine I guess -works for you apparently.  I Hope you can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I don't make you give me half your salary."

There's some interesting implications there. She pushed him and he agreed to let some of their reporters see the hard drive at his office. Plus he sais the drive is huge and they are still going thru it and some is really disgusting. 

Did you see the interview with the guy that supposedly got the drives?  It's quite something.  This is something to catch the headlines since Barr's unmasking investigation turned up nothing.  You people are so easily excited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

This is something to catch the headlines since Barr's unmasking investigation turned up nothing.

It's probably not accurate to say the unmasking investigation "turned up nothing".

It hasn't led to direct indictments (yet), but the information gained can (and will) be used to bolster other, more egregious, cases.

There was clearly wrongdoing...and Barr's declination to prosecute on that should be worrying to the people involved.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

It's probably not accurate to say the unmasking investigation "turned up nothing".

It hasn't led to direct indictments (yet), but the information gained can (and will) be used to bolster other, more egregious, cases.

There was clearly wrongdoing...and Barr's declination to prosecute on that should be worrying to the people involved.

Any day now, right?  I swear, for the past two years you have been saying any day now people will be indicted!  Just crawl back in your hole...you weirdo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Any day now, right?  I swear, for the past two years you have been saying any day now people will be indicted!  Just crawl back in your hole...you weirdo.

A lot of Biden-bots are lashing out right now.

And for good reason.

Lol...

• Like 5

6 hours ago, OverSword said:

As I go through this thread I predict it will be locked and deleted within two more pages.

Why? Are you hoping it will be?

Edited by Hankenhunter

21 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Why? Are you hoping it will be?

No, because I see the same tired back and forth that I see in other locked threads

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Did you see the interview with the guy that supposedly got the drives?  It's quite something.  This is something to catch the headlines since Barr's unmasking investigation turned up nothing.  You people are so easily excited.

And "you people" so easily dismiss anything that doesn't agree with your programming. If it were any other two candidatesthis would be the biggest scandal to ever hit the air waves. A sitting vice-president's  family member selling access and favors to Russia and China...holey moley...is that what you want for your country?  Who cares what the guy is like...that doesnt have anything to do with the revelations that were on the laptop. Do you think this guy made up and wrote 40,000 fake emails? Wake up!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, and then said:

Yes, no cult when people are literally screaming ‘we love you’ at him during a rally.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

A lot of Biden-bots are lashing out right now.

And for good reason.

Lol...

Maybe.

But at this stage, you have to consider that the legally blind guy who runs this shop was not sure who brought in the laptops. Then he changed his story and said Hunter Biden introduced himself by name..  Then Rudy got involved.  Earlier this year, Rudy met with a Russian agent who he claims he did not know was a Russian agent.

He was in the Ukraine trying to get dirt on the Bidens. Then these computers show up right in our backyard.  

Somebody brought in 3 laptops supposedly to be fixed and yet did not pick them up, even though they had hard drives full of personal emails?  Where was Hunter Biden during this time period that he would have abandoned 3 incriminating computers?

Be honest, if someone claimed they had laptops with the Trump boys emailing their dad about how they planned to cheat on their taxes, would you not be a bit skeptical until they were proven and not alleged?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

But I think justice will prevail.  How do you pursue this without going after the top dog right away yet nailing his seconds?  "That" will be reveled in the next three weeks as more comes to light turning up the heat.

I hold out hope for it, too.  What do you think about this whole Bin Laden / Seal Team Six and the billions Obama made available to Iran?  I actually hope that it's just a flash in the pan.  I'm not sure how I'd ever be able to trust our government again...E VER... if this stuff is true.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, no cult when people are literally screaming ‘we love you’ at him during a rally.

That is so shallow.  You need to learn how to discern a cult following from a real honest show of affection and support.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That is so shallow.  You need to learn how to discern a cult following from a real honest show of affection and support.

b******s. People screaming adoration at a politician (****, at anyone short of the actual Messiah) is cultish behaviour. 

put the boot on the other foot - if the *****-hat brigade was screaming “we love you!” at Hilary, what would you have said? I’d have said exactly what I just did.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, acidhead said:

"underage obsessions"

:ph34r:

I sincerely hope that Twitter and FB get broken over this behavior.  They aren't even trying to make credible excuses for their blatant censorship.  If the Bad Orange Man wins, I really hope he makes 230 reform the top priority.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

I sincerely hope that Twitter and FB get broken over this behavior.  They aren't even trying to make credible excuses for their blatant censorship.  If the Bad Orange Man wins, I really hope he makes 230 reform the top priority.

I just got handed a computer that I’m assured is from And Then, on that computer is evidence he secretly supported Hilary. 

AM 

SHOCKED 

WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE ME!?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Somebody brought in 3 laptops supposedly to be fixed and yet did not pick them up, even though they had hard drives full of personal emails?  Where was Hunter Biden during this time period that he would have abandoned 3 incriminating computers?

Smoking crack and out of it.  If you got a billion in kickbacks, you could easily purchase a couple hundred laptops and it would be easy to lose track of them.  How many people bring in 3 personal laptops to be repaired?  Many times people don't equate incriminating evidence being on a hard drive.

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Be honest, if someone claimed they had laptops with the Trump boys emailing their dad about how they planned to cheat on their taxes, would you not be a bit skeptical until they were proven and not alleged?

First off, if that was the case, they'd be convicted by the Left long before the echo of the accusation settles.  Two, I'd just be skeptical anyway.  Trump's kids were raised well.  That doesn't mean that they are perfect.  Biden didn't raise his kids well.  There are signs of neglect.  That's what 47 years in politics does to fatherhood.  Plus, these hard drives didn't just show up.  Giuliani probably was sitting on them waiting for October to roll around.  The evidence on these HDs (pictures) is pretty solid proof.  The Biden camp is burning the midnight oil trying to find an excuse.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

b******s. People screaming adoration at a politician (****, at anyone short of the actual Messiah) is cultish behaviour.

As I said, you need to learn the difference between a cult and a show of affection.  Only the Left thinks that Trump is the Messiah.  The Left is very desperate to make this a cult.  It just won't happen.  That is the appealing thing, his followers aren't putting Trump on a pedestal.  We hired him to do a job and he is delivering.

16 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

put the boot on the other foot - if the *****-hat brigade was screaming “we love you!” at Hilary, what would you have said? I’d have said exactly what I just did.

You saw that on election night and those faces that were crying at Hilary's headquarters.  You also saw it when Obama won in 2008 and all the tears then.  Those are phony emotions.  Most are void of emotion and they replace that emptiness with this.  After 8 years of Obama, people lost that "Audacity of Hope".  It was all a facade.  People leave a Trump rally, go home and they live their lives a little bit energized.  They feel content that they have the right man for these times.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, and then said:

I hold out hope for it, too.  What do you think about this whole Bin Laden / Seal Team Six and the billions Obama made available to Iran?  I actually hope that it's just a flash in the pan.  I'm not sure how I'd ever be able to trust our government again...E VER... if this stuff is true.

I think Seal Team 6 was no different than Benghazi or that border patrol agent that got kill during 'Fast and Furious'.  Obama was getting rid of witnesses.  And what Obama worked out with Iran overshadows Iran-Contra.  You have a President that was undermining American authority and the world apology tour is a clear indicator.  That's what happens when a leader has lost faith in the exceptionalism of his country.

• Like 2

you hired him to do a job and as a consequence scream that you love him?

I hired a bloke to fix my bathroom after the last set of cowboys left it in chaos. Oddly enough, while elated he did a good job, I never felt the need to shout I loved him repeatedly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I just got handed a computer that I’m assured is from And Then,

The content of that hard drive is either real or it's a scam.  I have a feeling we've only just begun to see content from that drive.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, and then said:

The content of that hard drive is either real or it's a scam.  I have a feeling we've only just begun to see content from that drive.

Its either an epic blunder or epic scam. Has hunter said anything yet?

Can someone post a link to the emails and pics they have published so far, thanks :tu:

Edited by the13bats

47 minutes ago, and then said:

Yes, and until we k ow it’s not a scam it’s libel, which is illegal so msybe.... MAYBE that’s why Twitbook censored commentary on it?

Libel is written, slander is spoken. Corrected my word choice.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I just got handed a computer that I’m assured is from And Then, on that computer is evidence he secretly supported Hilary. 

AM 

SHOCKED 

WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE ME!?!

Next you will say he has provocative pics of her :w00t:

Okay so my OCD nerves and insommia is a kickin' i looked up hunter, and ( in my best will smith voice ) daaaaamn!

While the story of how the comp got from hunter to NYP tabloid is so shaky shady it seems made up there is a lot of smoke but some fire,

Is it real ? nice pix of hunter looking like negan from walking dead sleeping with a crack pipe, seems hunter is a colorful character, in just a few years goes from being close with his bros widow to fathering a love child with a sex trade worker to getting hitched a few days after meeting south Africa's answer to uma Thurman, thankfully he has or had a great paying job.

Then i see and have zero clue if it true hunters lawyer doesnt deny he used said laptop, oh boy this doesnt look good,

While folks giggled at trumps affairs with sex trade workers and snickered at his grab em by remarks and have forgotten whats his name claiming don snorts addarall hunters low rent rockstar lifestyle isnt the focus its a whole big stack of emails that very well might if legit have a domino effect on dads campaign.

Feel free to correct or clue me in i didnt fact check anything i just read from several sources, but this really looks like a blow slowy joey could have done without.

Now if i can predict the politicians reality show expect a spotlight swinging moment from trump within 72 hours.

Edited by the13bats

• The title was changed to Hunter Biden's Laptop [Merged]