Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

October Surprises

454 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

aztek

meh,lame,  sex scandals are in these days, politician lying is  an every second occurrence, 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk

I don't think this will be the last or even the only surprise.  There is more out there.  I think we've got intrigue going on in the Republican ranks.  I think that certain Republicans had this information for a while and they are playing this card now to force the hand of others.  But you can't just indict an ex-President.  I know, the Left would do it in a heartbeat and with false accusations.  If such charges came out now, might trigger a Constitutional crises and if Trump should lose, the case would disappear by February and turn into a springboard for something else.  This should assure reelection but stranger things have happened.  And either way, reputations will be ruined depending on situations.  But I think justice will prevail.  How do you pursue this without going after the top dog right away yet nailing his seconds?  "That" will be reveled in the next three weeks as more comes to light turning up the heat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp
14 hours ago, Gromdor said:

The Dems seem to have no problem getting enough hard evidence to lock up Trump's inner circle

Who in Trump's inner circle is locked up?

Answer: nobody.  So much for the Dem's "hard evidence".

Lol...

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

Supposedly Obama was going to come out of his basement and, reluctantly (imo), stump for Biden. Wondering if he'll go out on a limb now to do that or distance himself like he's done over every other thing that's come up. I think he'll borrow from Hillary's game plan...."I don't remember..." "I had no idea....".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Who in Trump's inner circle is locked up?

Answer: nobody.  So much for the Dem's "hard evidence".

Lol...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/22/how-many-of-trumps-close-advisers-have-been-convicted-and-who-are-they

Answer: They're about ready to fill up a cell block on their own, one or two more and they can start their own prison softball league. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
6 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/22/how-many-of-trumps-close-advisers-have-been-convicted-and-who-are-they

Answer: They're about ready to fill up a cell block on their own, one or two more and they can start their own prison softball league. 

Flynn's case is being overturned as we discuss this.  Papadopoulis was obviously set up.  The rest were charged with "process" crimes.  As in, had there not been an investigation, their offenses would never have risen to the level of prosecution.  But, by all means, keep that mantra close.  You may just need it for your mental health when your world crashes as Trump gets re-elected.  :tu:  BTW, if you are incensed enough to join one of those crowds of irate Dems, at least try to only destroy non-minority businesses ;) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp
12 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/22/how-many-of-trumps-close-advisers-have-been-convicted-and-who-are-they

Answer: They're about ready to fill up a cell block on their own, one or two more and they can start their own prison softball league. 

Thanks for the article from 2 years ago.  It's gotten a bit moldy and malodorous, though.

Any more of those and you can start your own bleu-cheese business...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

Had a thought seeing Trump on the campaign trail in NC..... I have to wonder if the 2 staffers in Kamals entourage really tested positive for covid as she was scheduled to appear in NC also. Have they pulled her so she doesn't have to answer any questions about the Biden corruption?

Second thought.... will they allow anyone to ask Joe about it at his "townhall" tonight? I say "townhall" because I have my suspicions that he'll only get questions from rabid supporters and will have his promoter answers all keyed up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead

"underage obsessions"

:ph34r:

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
50 minutes ago, acidhead said:

"underage obsessions"

:ph34r:

 

If this is real, watch how fast they try to discredit these "false" emails. And Facebook and Twitter have been blocking access to links and even shutting down accounts of those who attempt to disclose this information. 

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
7 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

If this is real, watch how fast they try to discredit these "false" emails. And Facebook and Twitter have been blocking access to links and even shutting down accounts of those who attempt to disclose this information. 

And that's scary in itself! So far they walked a very thin line of pretense at being neutral. This exposes them completely. There needs to be a competitive actual neutral social media site. I think they'd make money

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
2 minutes ago, skliss said:

And that's scary in itself! So far they walked a very thin line of pretense at being neutral. This exposes them completely. There needs to be a competitive actual neutral social media site. I think they'd make money

I'm hearing good things about Parler and Rumble.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
7 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I'm hearing good things about Parler and Rumble.

I actually don't do any of them I think they are too intrusive and want to much personnal information, not to mention spying on all my on-line purchases, and so on. I think a lot of people use Facebook, etc because there is no alternative.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
19 hours ago, and then said:

Since Twitter has already been censoring it

And Facebook as well.  They justified it by saying they can't verify the source which didn't stop them from not doing the same with trumps tax returns or the Steele dossier.  But who's keeping track, right? 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

As I go through this thread I predict it will be locked and deleted within two more pages.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
3 minutes ago, skliss said:

I actually don't do any of them I think they are too intrusive and want to much personnal information, not to mention spying on all my on-line purchases, and so on. I think a lot of people use Facebook, etc because there is no alternative.

I don't do facebook or twitter but if there is a link to one of them on an interesting subject, I'll view it.  From what I heard, Parler doesn't do any of that spying.  I doubt I'll get on it myself but I will let others know about it and challenge them to give it a try.  Rumble replaces youtube without the censoring.  I just noticed that The Daily Wire is down.  Ben Shapiro's latest podcast looks like it is attacking the Bidens and big tech.  I'm currently watching Dan Bongino on Rumble, censor free.  And he is taking down the Bidens and big tech.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
3 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/22/how-many-of-trumps-close-advisers-have-been-convicted-and-who-are-they

Answer: They're about ready to fill up a cell block on their own, one or two more and they can start their own prison softball league. 

Can you give me a little help here?  I'm having trouble remembering which of those on your list of "convictions" were found guilty of collusion, conspiracy, you know, the supposed crimes that the investigation was designed to find.  He was accused of treason, essentially and even after 2 years, 30 million bucks and a string of process crimes being used to flip people against him, they STILL could not find evidence that he or any of his associates were guilty of a single count.  Yet, despite all of this, people like yourself and those even farther to the Left are still making the same accusations.  Better yet, you just toss your opinions out there like he or they actually were found guilty of something related to collusion.  It just gets really old and frankly you guys come off as pathetic by continuing the same old song and dance.  BTW, taking a gloating stance over his associates being charged and in most cases simply pleading out to save money and time - and in Flynn's case - saving family members from being savaged as well, just shows you're in favor of government using the raw power and endless budgets to crush an American who they've set their sights on.  With any luck or justice, those like yourself can find out someday what it feels like in their own lives and careers. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
1 hour ago, skliss said:

And that's scary in itself! So far they walked a very thin line of pretense at being neutral. This exposes them completely. There needs to be a competitive actual neutral social media site. I think they'd make money

No doubt.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man

Well, it seems that Joe becomes the USA President, then Hunter Biden becomes the real king who usually does crack!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
5 minutes ago, and then said:

Can you give me a little help here?  I'm having trouble remembering which of those on your list of "convictions" were found guilty of collusion, conspiracy, you know, the supposed crimes that the investigation was designed to find.  He was accused of treason, essentially and even after 2 years, 30 million bucks and a string of process crimes being used to flip people against him, they STILL could not find evidence that he or any of his associates were guilty of a single count.  Yet, despite all of this, people like yourself and those even farther to the Left are still making the same accusations.  Better yet, you just toss your opinions out there like he or they actually were found guilty of something related to collusion.  It just gets really old and frankly you guys come off as pathetic by continuing the same old song and dance.  BTW, taking a gloating stance over his associates being charged and in most cases simply pleading out to save money and time - and in Flynn's case - saving family members from being savaged as well, just shows you're in favor of government using the raw power and endless budgets to crush an American who they've set their sights on.  With any luck or justice, those like yourself can find out someday what it feels like in their own lives and careers. 

Trump is not perfect in my sight. However, I have been watching the Democratic party and the MSM constantly trying to deride, derail and discredit this man. So they all get a big fat "F" from me.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
42 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I don't do facebook or twitter but if there is a link to one of them on an interesting subject, I'll view it.  From what I heard, Parler doesn't do any of that spying.  I doubt I'll get on it myself but I will let others know about it and challenge them to give it a try.  Rumble replaces youtube without the censoring.  I just noticed that The Daily Wire is down.  Ben Shapiro's latest podcast looks like it is attacking the Bidens and big tech.  I'm currently watching Dan Bongino on Rumble, censor free.  And he is taking down the Bidens and big tech.

I wonder how Dorsey would handle multiple, high traffic/content producers repeating these stories?  Just how many accounts would the shameless partisan be willing to lock?  If Trump wins and is inaugurated again, I hope he makes it his first priority to push for Section 230 reform.  Some want it ended altogether but that would cause more harm than good.  The solution should be easy to grasp and easier to implement.  All Zuckerberg, Dorsey and crew would need to do is to stop censoring political speech in such an obviously biased way.  If they refuse then, by all means, I'd agree with Congress passing laws to stop this kind of behavior or to treat any platform that censors any speech short of actual calls for violence, as de-facto publishers.  Sometimes you literally have to beat some sense in to people.  I think we've reached that point with big tech.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 minute ago, South Alabam said:

Trump is not perfect in my sight. However, I have been watching the Democratic party and the MSM constantly trying to deride, derail and discredit this man. So they all get a big fat "F" from me.

For people who are willing to actually engage in factual debate about Trump, they'd quickly find that many, many people who vote for him wouldn't necessarily invite him to their homes.  The narrative the media have pushed relentlessly for 4 years is that he has a cult of personality following and that his supporters are basically low-IQ drones who worship the man, himself.

I voted for Ted Cruz in the 2016 primary and then voted for Trump in the general election because he WASN'T Hillary.  The first year or so I'd find myself cringing when he was speaking.  I think much of his support came from people wanting real change in DC.  I also think the election next month is going to prove that his support has grown far more than the Left believes it has.  The reason for that is mostly because he tried to actually DO what he said he'd do and on top of that, his support has grown because, like you, Americans tend to be annoyed when they sense that someone is being unjustly treated or attacked.  Add 5 months of continuous violence and destruction in major cities and I think the Ds are going to be shocked at the verdict of the people.

Maybe they won't be shocked.  Perhaps they are pushing universal mail in as a way to call his legitimacy into doubt and they know from their own polling that he is going to win, handily.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man
11 minutes ago, and then said:

For people who are willing to actually engage in factual debate about Trump, they'd quickly find that many, many people who vote for him wouldn't necessarily invite him to their homes.  The narrative the media have pushed relentlessly for 4 years is that he has a cult of personality following and that his supporters are basically low-IQ drones who worship the man, himself.

I voted for Ted Cruz in the 2016 primary and then voted for Trump in the general election because he WASN'T Hillary.  The first year or so I'd find myself cringing when he was speaking.  I think much of his support came from people wanting real change in DC.  I also think the election next month is going to prove that his support has grown far more than the Left believes it has.  The reason for that is mostly because he tried to actually DO what he said he'd do and on top of that, his support has grown because, like you, Americans tend to be annoyed when they sense that someone is being unjustly treated or attacked.  Add 5 months of continuous violence and destruction in major cities and I think the Ds are going to be shocked at the verdict of the people.

Maybe they won't be shocked.  Perhaps they are pushing universal mail in as a way to call his legitimacy into doubt and they know from their own polling that he is going to win, handily.

I really shocked Facebook and Twitter delete this controversy even it has clear evidence.

Even CNN never talks about this.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
6 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Who in Trump's inner circle is locked up?

Answer: nobody.  So much for the Dem's "hard evidence".

Lol...

Did they release trumps personal lawyer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.