Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

October Surprises

454 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

the13bats
18 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, and until we k ow it’s not a scam it’s libel, which is illegal so msybe.... MAYBE that’s why Twitbook censored commentary on it?

Right, if its real its bad really bad if a scam endless lawsuits, its a bit scary if i was hunter and it wasnt real i would be yelling, hows that go?

Witch hunt, fake news fraud,

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
15 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Right, if its real its bad really bad if a scam endless lawsuits, its a bit scary if i was hunter and it wasnt real i would be yelling, hows that go?

Witch hunt, fake news fraud,

This idiots been caught playing his father for money and the facts back it up social media be the clue to any truths here.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
9 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

This idiots been caught playing his father for money and the facts back it up social media be the clue to any truths here.

I thought hunter got his money from some Ukrainian company or are you talking about trump getting his dads $$$?

I dont go on social media you will have to share those clues with me please.

So heres a side question for anyone,

Lets says the hunter comp is the real deal and you are that comp repair fellow saying hes scared at what he saw on it would get him killed, do you not say a word just dump the comp in a lake or put a ton of spotlight on it, in the heated political climate i would worry about a random nutball mad at me.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

I thought hunter got his money from some Ukrainian company or are you talking about trump getting his dads $$$?

I dont go on social media you will have to share those clues with me please.

So heres a side question for anyone,

Lets says the hunter comp is the real deal and you are that comp repair fellow saying hes scared at what he saw on it would get him killed, do you not say a word just dump the comp in a lake or put a ton of spotlight on it, in the heated political climate i would worry about a random nutball mad at me.

 

If you read the article you are fully aware of how hunter played his father to get more money for himself and his father, social media blocked all access to this story now that the government threatens said social media outlets young Jack changes his tune on the subject matter. Same old practices by the liars and smear campaigners say something that's a lie let it fester go global then say oh we made a boo boo. While protecting those they support and pay off. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
3 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

If you read the article you are fully aware of how hunter played his father to get more money for himself and his father, social media blocked all access to this story now that the government threatens said social media outlets young Jack changes his tune on the subject matter. Same old practices by the liars and smear campaigners say something that's a lie let it fester go global then say oh we made a boo boo. While protecting those they support and pay off. 

No, i was too busy reading about hunter doing crack and knocking up strippers,

You word that weird for me, if he "played" his father then he was hurting not helping dad,

Did new york post take down the story?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
Just now, the13bats said:

No, i was too busy reading about hunter doing crack and knocking up strippers,

You word that weird for me, if he "played" his father then he was hurting not helping dad,

Did new york post take down the story?

Joe is saying he knew nothing about his sons adventures but its out now as fact, both look dodgy shady and very corrupt all the things they accused Trump of but no substance to confirm. This story broke and social media squashed it asap. New york post ran it from recovered emails and laptop history. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
3 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Joe is saying he knew nothing about his sons adventures but its out now as fact, both look dodgy shady and very corrupt all the things they accused Trump of but no substance to confirm. This story broke and social media squashed it asap. New york post ran it from recovered emails and laptop history. 

So dead in the water? Watch within about 3 days some new drama with break out on trump.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

So dead in the water? Watch within about 3 days some new drama with break out on trump.

Correct, if you look back at all the major news stories over the last three years about Trumps life you will see a pattern of shouting then calm then new blockbuster scandal from some unknown but credible source. Why do the left keep doing it I bet you are going to ask, its simple they have nothing new to offer Trump played the game won and is winning, look at joes campaign slogan. Trumps last term being reposted by creepy and crew, with help from his handlers in the extreme Democrat camp, all helped by his running partner Kamala saying this then that then going off track back on track, evasion the politics of those with nothing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
8 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

b******s. People screaming adoration at a politician (****, at anyone short of the actual Messiah) is cultish behaviour. 
 

put the boot on the other foot - if the *****-hat brigade was screaming “we love you!” at Hilary, what would you have said? I’d have said exactly what I just did.

So people who scream "We love you, man!" at a rock concert....say to Ozzy....are cultists? Just curious where the line is drawn.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
8 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Many times people don't equate incriminating evidence being on a hard drive.

A lot of people mistakenly think if they delete something it's gone from their hard drive which is not the case. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp
10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Be honest, if someone claimed they had laptops with the Trump boys emailing their dad about how they planned to cheat on their taxes, would you not be a bit skeptical until they were proven and not alleged?

Yes, I would be skeptical.  I would also be interested to hear explanations from the Trump boys themselves, which I'd imagine would come immediately following the report...unless they were guilty and trying to hide something.

Obviously, Hunter has, so far, remained silent and out of sight.  That seems telling, don't you think?

Eta: I acknowledge that it's still early in this latest saga, and that Hunter may have a perfectly legitimate reason for delaying his response to these scurrilous accusations.  An extended crack-bender, for example, can literally take days to shake off before one is able to speak coherently.  So let's give him benefit of the doubt and wait just a bit longer.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
8 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

you hired him to do a job and as a consequence scream that you love him?

Because he put it all on the line for the people and accomplished a lot.  Just like in WWII, the troops loved their leaders, FDR, Eisenhower, MacArthur, Nimitz, Patton.  They were ready to go into hell to get the job done.  It's really no different today.  Except that the Socialists and Marxists aren't on a foreign shore.  It probably won't evolve into armed conflict but what we have been fighting is a civil war.  The last four years has been mostly a soft coup.  It is that Multicultural war that people have feared for years.  We're in it now, we better be prepared.  Trump is the only one that can wage it and save this country.  The next four years will be critical in what kind of nation we become.  Do we stay true to the dreams of our Founding Fathers or do we collapse into mediocrity?

8 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I hired a bloke to fix my bathroom after the last set of cowboys left it in chaos. Oddly enough, while elated he did a good job, I never felt the need to shout I loved him repeatedly.

There you go.  Fixing a nation is a bit more evolved than fixing just a bathroom.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
2 hours ago, skliss said:

A lot of people mistakenly think if they delete something it's gone from their hard drive which is not the case. 

That’s why when I get rid of a computer, I pull the HD(s), affix a date-time stamp and put it in a box as a backup.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Yes, I would be skeptical.  I would also be interested to hear explanations from the Trump boys themselves, which I'd imagine would come immediately following the report...unless they were guilty and trying to hide something.

Obviously, Hunter has, so far, remained silent and out of sight.  That seems telling, don't you think?

A denial by Hunter or the Trump brothers would mean little to me.  What would be significant is a forensic examination of the computers by the FBI. What is on the hard drives, who is the registered owner of the computers, is there information on the hard drives that could come only from Hunter Biden, or could someone else have planted them.   These hard drives have not been "bleached" have they.

Immediate denial would have been useless.  As soon as the words were out of his mouth, they would have been used in negative publicity.  "Hunter says he is innocent, but who can trust a crack-head?"

If Biden camp were smart, they would issue no public statement  and they would cooperate with the FBI and request immediate examination of all 3 laptops..    If it turns out to be fake, who will get burned bigly?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp
6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

A denial by Hunter or the Trump brothers would mean little to me.  What would be significant is a forensic examination of the computers by the FBI.

I suppose so.  But I bet there are a lot of Biden supporters who want very badly to hear a denial - any denial - from Hunter.

Giuliani says there are compromising photos on that hard-drive much worse than the ones shown so far.  I guess the photo of Hunter, comatose with a crack-pipe dangling from his lips, is quite tame by comparison.  I'm not sure we need a full-and-lengthy FBI investigation to verify any of that...unless it's simply to stall for time.

Question: Do you believe for Trump supporters to reveal such damaging information, if factual, 20 days before the election, is improperly attempting to sway voters?

Or do you feel that such information, if factual, should nonetheless be kept from the public until after voters have gone to the polls?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
15 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If Biden camp were smart, they would issue no public statement  and they would cooperate with the FBI and request immediate examination of all 3 laptops..    If it turns out to be fake, who will get burned bigly?  

I heard a story, I have not confirmed it, but it says that Hunter’s lawyer had asked the computer repair to return his client’s laptops.  That query probably prompted the shop owner to contact Giuliani??  Nothing would have happened if the lawyer didn’t make contact.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
42 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I heard a story, I have not confirmed it, but it says that Hunter’s lawyer had asked the computer repair to return his client’s laptops.  That query probably prompted the shop owner to contact Giuliani??  Nothing would have happened if the lawyer didn’t make contact.

Stories are cheap.  Facts are precious.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
50 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Question: Do you believe for Trump supporters to reveal such damaging information, if factual, 20 days before the election, is improperly attempting to sway voters?

Is it a judgement against Joe Biden and his policies?  Not so much, but certainly damning nonetheless.  If it pops prepare for the floodgates to open on the Trump children and maybe Donald as well.  

It is fair, but it drags us down to lower levels and probably has little to do with what will happen in the next 4 years.   I bet you can already find those Hunter pictures on the same site that has the pee tape and Ivanka's *spam filter*.

Let it all hang out and maybe we will decide we are better off with Jo Jorgensen,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Because he put it all on the line for the people and accomplished a lot.  Just like in WWII, the troops loved their leaders, FDR, Eisenhower, MacArthur, Nimitz, Patton.  They were ready to go into hell to get the job done.  It's really no different today.  Except that the Socialists and Marxists aren't on a foreign shore.  It probably won't evolve into armed conflict but what we have been fighting is a civil war.  The last four years has been mostly a soft coup.  It is that Multicultural war that people have feared for years.  We're in it now, we better be prepared.  Trump is the only one that can wage it and save this country.  The next four years will be critical in what kind of nation we become.  Do we stay true to the dreams of our Founding Fathers or do we collapse into mediocrity?

There you go.  Fixing a nation is a bit more evolved than fixing just a bathroom.

Is the Trump Cool-Aid orange flavoured?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
6 hours ago, skliss said:

So people who scream "We love you, man!" at a rock concert....say to Ozzy....are cultists? Just curious where the line is drawn.

I’d say that, to quote the Raven, you should look up what a personality cult entails - such as a position of power (such as, let’s say, President) that does not exist whwn you’re referring to a musician. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If it pops prepare for the floodgates to open on the Trump children and maybe Donald as well.  

Pretty laughable after all the shenanigans of the last four years to believe they haven't used every bullet they have in that clip.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’d say that, to quote the Raven, you should look up what a personality cult entails - such as a position of power (such as, let’s say, President) that does not exist whwn you’re referring to a musician. 

Don't be so sure of that.  When you're a famous musician women will let you grab them right by the :rofl:.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead

:ph34r:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
36 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’d say that, to quote the Raven, you should look up what a personality cult entails - such as a position of power (such as, let’s say, President) that does not exist whwn you’re referring to a musician. 

I actually watched a show about cults that was interesting.  They said they believe there might be such a thing as a political cult but there has been no actual research done in that area. I just wondered where the line is drawn in this case. While some small amount might be in the cult category, imo most screaming about love are doing so from the feel good moment of commraderie and generated excitement.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
6 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

 

There you go.  Fixing a nation is a bit more evolved than fixing just a bathroom.

Politicians are fungible, bath rooms are unique.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.