Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Late Col. hinted at fate of Project Blue Book

UM-Bot

I find Col. Friend's assertion compelling that they stopped the program due to finding what they were looking for.

When I find my wallet, I stop looking for it.

(or they just took it further underground...)

Zero content? The guy was first in line for Project Blue Book for a while. And his statement was dead on to what most people have been thinking for a long time. They figured out what it was and terminated the project .

Edited by Free99

13 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A new documentary has hinted at what could be the real reason the US government shuttered its UFO program.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/340174/late-lt-col-hinted-at-fate-of-project-blue-book

I beleive what he was saying is that we were the culprit of many of the unexplained sigthings. While not breaking confidence he was basically alluding to fact that the unexplained were actually experimental aircraft We or our enemies were developing at the time. 

JIMO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Free99 said:

Zero content? The guy was first in line for Project Blue Book for a while. And his statement was dead on to what most people have been thinking for a long time. They figured out what it was and terminated the project .

As per the article/interview, it’s just more beating around the bush, hence the zero or rather lack of any real content and information.  It’s the same old story we’ve been reading and hearing the past decade, reprocessed in hidef.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1