Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There was no advanced ancient civilization

janesix

12 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

AAARRRRGGGGH!  Do a bit of research.  Here's your proof:

Human DNA: GATCAATTGAGGTCTATGCAACGTGCCAACGAGTCACGTTGCAACGACTACCGTTGCAACCAAATGCAGT

Those mummies: GGVATQCCATGCBAHACDCYGLGTDCACDCMMGVGTAGTDADJCMCGTDDPCGTGAGTIAGCACZTAT

See?  Extra stuff.  NOT HUMAN.  Got it?  END OF DISCUSSION.

Source - this bloke close to the Illumination but I can't name him here.  But he's part of the sciency community and he's real, honest.

Thank you! Case proven, not desecrated human remains afterall, i did move over to the stale mummy thread so to stop derailing this thread, sorry jane

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Do you mean the Illuminati or the Illumination?

Aren't they the same thing?  Planting mind-controlling subliminal messages in our children (and - let's be honest - grown-ups) through their witty on-screen antics.  Making us believe that little yellow men aren't actually real.  They're evil, I tell you, EVIL.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Abramelin said:

We will thus be awaiting the light that will brighten our spirits.

Sigh...

I am unable to prove my point at this time.

19 hours ago, Thanos5150 said:

Can you please give examples with links if possible to modern "cranio-morphology" prior to 50,000BP? 

Let me answer it for you-there are none. 

And as far as Homo sapiens being "behaviorally modern" since around "100,000BP", I assume you are talking about the finds at Blombos cave which while occupation dates back to 100,000+ BP the finds in question date to c. 70,000-80,000BP. 

Regardless, to say humans were "behaviorally modern" dating back to this period is misleading as the level and set of cognitive abilities referred to is on par with what is observed in Neanderthals and also other than Blombos cave there is little else to show for it in-between. 

On 10/15/2020 at 6:09 PM, janesix said:

For a very long time I was sure there had to have been an advanced ancient civilization, probably many that had risen and fallen over the milleniums and precessional ages. Really, "modern" humans have been around for at least 200,000 years, with our brain capacities and behaviors. So why would we have only invented civilization in the last 6000 years? I have read much of Graham Hancock and the like, and was convinced there had to have been advanced civilizations before us. 

But over the last year or so, I've come to realize this probably isn't true. 

There is simply no evidence for it.

We find the remains of hunter/gatherers back through time, but zero evidence of an advanced culture. Sadly, the time has come for me to give up on this idea. And figure out WHY we have only just recently been able to advance.

Ta da!!!

Ofc. But...

I quite positive that we better societies than today. So from sociology stance: yes, there were more advanced civilizations than today. 

Imho as we go in this technocracy and all this madness...as we mature and gain tech we are morally going down.

1 hour ago, Mello_ said:

So from sociology stance: yes, there were more advanced civilizations than today.

What are these civilizations? Roman Empire? Greece?

On 10/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, jethrofloyd said:
What are these civilizations? Roman Empire? Greece?

Nah. I would rather choose different examples. Lets say Barcelona during Spanish civil war. Even was war economy was booming. And that is still subject of economic research. During war, with abolished money they lived better than half of today Europe. I suspect America. Now two people works. Mother and father. Often more than one job. They have one kid. And its strugle. My granma didnt work. Only granpa. And they have 4 children. And all 4 of them say they have more than enough. But it isnt all about economics. I personally believe that we are morally going down. Tech up-morale down. Its obvious.

On 10/15/2020 at 11:42 AM, papageorge1 said:

There aren't many mummies to go on. And mysterious ones like some I've head of from South America suggesting advanced non-human humanoid-alien like species get tangled in controversy.

Papa's new hobby:

737190961_Papashobby.thumb.JPG.56750c7e5eed7f32ca3c7adfa73321f7.JPG

1842792309_Papashobby2.JPG.7109a9a483e6d076c4f864b003740faf.JPG

Harte

• Thanks 1

It’s rude to take advantage of papa’s naïveté, Harte. 

Except financially. He’s going to be p***ed when he discovers I’m ghost writing his marvel-gawpers and his $24.95 a volume is getting recycled into Dalek figurines. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Haha 3

On 10/15/2020 at 5:24 PM, papageorge1 said:

I believe there were advanced ancient civilizations.

what would you class as advanced in this context? 

31 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what would you class as advanced in this context? 

Includes technologies beyond our current knowledge and some of those  ‘alien inspired’.

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Includes technologies beyond our current knowledge and some of those  ‘alien inspired’.

a serious question:
why would you believe this without evidence?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Harte said:

Papa's new hobby:

737190961_Papashobby.thumb.JPG.56750c7e5eed7f32ca3c7adfa73321f7.JPG

1842792309_Papashobby2.JPG.7109a9a483e6d076c4f864b003740faf.JPG

Harte

I’ve been nominated as I said earlier for the Grave Robbers/Indigenous Desecrators ‘Dirty Shovel‘ annual Award.

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

I’ve been nominated as I said earlier for the Grave Robbers/Indigenous Desecrators ‘Dirty Shovel‘ annual Award.

what?

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

a serious question:

Because I believe there is evidence including from multiple psychic sources I respect.

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

a serious question:

Because he’s an idiot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Because I believe there is evidence including from multiple psychic sources I respect.

well that's all you need i guess

talking logically though:

if us humans were to become extinct in x amount of years time there would be remanence of our existence/ tech .. Do you agree?

• Like 1

Just now, Dejarma said:

well that's all you need i guess

talking logically though:

if us humans were to become extinct in x amount of years time there would be remanence of our existence/ tech .. Do you agree?

Not if it’s under the ocean or if we don’t even understood all about the artifacts out there. Lot of it is still mysterious. How much we still don’t know about ancient history astounds me. Who knows what is still buried?

Not if it’s under the ocean or if we don’t even understood all about the artifacts out there. Lot of it is still mysterious. How much we still don’t know about ancient history astounds me. Who knows what is still buried?

yeah good point but absolutely NOTHING AT ALL regarding evidence of this ancient higher-tech!!?:

no rotting CPU equivalent for example???

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yeah good point but absolutely NOTHING AT ALL regarding evidence of this ancient higher-tech!!?:

no rotting CPU equivalent for example???

Would we know a rotting equivalent of something we don’t understand? Or would they get tied up in fringe books and Ancient Alien shows? or?

I throw out things like buried giant crystal technology even underground in Mt. Magna Arkansas (per Kryon).  

Edited by papageorge1

Would we know a rotting equivalent of something we don’t understand?

apparently, we do according to you= what are you talking about.. Are you insulting my intelligence? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dejarma said:

apparently, we do according to you= what are you talking about.. Are you insulting my intelligence? 

Don’t get your post? We have artifacts speculated on.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

Don’t get your post? We have artifacts speculated on.

yeah pap i luv ya but you do my head in mate= enjoy your fantasy;)