Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There was no advanced ancient civilization

janesix

17 hours ago, Piney said:

I posted a link from Dr. Al Carrol, a Apache who calls out fraud. @Kenemet pretty much said what I would of.

Here's the link again. 

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=5233.0

Uhm..Al Carrol claims to be an Apache. There's a difference here.

When you post on his site, and he doesn't agree with you, he edits your post beyond recognition, accuses you of all kinds of nasty, and bans you.

He's a one of kind pain in the rear.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Piney said:

Me um haff to fix Great White Anthro Woman's words. Grey Sky People teach we um to beat rocks and make sharp.:o

They um used bum stick to um teach rock beating to we Red People. Made um many Red People um's bum sore. :unsure2:

Uncle Tomahawk.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Piney said:

Me um haff to fix Great White Anthro Woman's words. Grey Sky People teach we um to beat rocks and make sharp.:o

They um used bum stick to um teach rock beating to we Red People. Made um many Red People um's bum sore. :unsure2:

I washee clothsee?
image.png.f0817ebea7ea0d28dc4974d80421ef02.png

Harte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Uhm..Al Carrol claims to be an Apache. There's a difference here.

When you post on his site, and he doesn't agree with you, he edits your post beyond recognition, accuses you of all kinds of nasty, and bans you.

He's a one of kind pain in the rear.

He's never gave AIM, the Midewin or the Cherokee Fraud Taskforce members a problem. Just  Pretendians who sign up and troll. 

• Like 3

On 10/15/2020 at 6:05 PM, papageorge1 said:

I was talking about mummies studied by scientists suggesting alien-human hybrids

I vaguely remember something about dolichocephalic mummies.

If those are the ones, do you have a link?

18 minutes ago, acute said:

There are mummies "studied" by a chemical engineer. Same guy with the Gobekli Tepe constellations BS.

However, since it's Papa. he might be talking about the corpses dug from graves in South America, torn apart then stuck back together with various bones - some of them animal bones - and plastic parts then plastered together so they can "only tell by x-rays."

Harte

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

Regarding the controversy and attacks:

An Update on the Nazca Mummies: There's More to Come | Gaia

At the bottom of this discussion there is a video describing one of their key mummies named Maria.

As you can see already the so-called skeptics have closed their minds to  yet another subject.

P.S. Papameter's running about 85% Real Creature

Edited by papageorge1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

You can take your necro-abuse of the dead and raping of cultural heritage and jam it Papa. 

Sounds like the Mad Hatter is over-stimulated. I do not accept your appraisal of the situation of course.

But I have no interest in reopening that debate. If you see Acute specifically asked me about this. My reply was only to him.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Confused 2

105202799_Papashobby2.JPG.2923776a4359ea0ac5ee8f9a80f599df.JPG

Harte

Papa's hobby.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Piney said:

He's never gave AIM, the Midewin or the Cherokee Fraud Taskforce members a problem. Just  Pretendians who sign up and troll. 

I wonder, have you ever registered on his site, and posted there?

I did, more than a decade ago. I was never pretending to be an NDN, as they called Native Americans, but when I had doubts and asked questions, the atmosphere soon changed for the worst.

I lost the link, but there was a site that published info about Carrol, and he is most probably as much a fraud as those he wants to nail.

But the info on Carrol's site is ok, no problems with that at all.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

I wonder, have you ever registered on his site, and posted there?

NanticokePiney was my handle and Al and I hate each other's guts. 

6 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

But the info on Carrol's site is ok, no problems with that at all.

He's careful about his facts. He won't accuse fakes without definitive proof. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

I lost the link, but there was a site that published info about Carrol, and he is most probably as much a fraud as those he wants to nail.

They accuse him of being "Mexican" when Mexicans are 70-90 percent Indian. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

They accuse him of being "Mexican" when Mexicans are 70-90 percent Indian. 

True, but not necessarily Apache ( I am thinking of northerm Mexico).

10 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Is all Apache and Pima. :tu:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Apache are in northern Mexico and the SW U.S.  Maybe coming in in the middle of something I don't know but it sounds like you are saying apache would not be in Mexico.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2021 at 12:49 PM, Piney said:

NanticokePiney was my handle and Al and I hate each other's guts. 

He's careful about his facts. He won't accuse fakes without definitive proof. 

My handle was "Barbanegra". I was busy with an extensive reply, clicked on a notification, and all went into the electronic beyond.

Well, like I told you earlier, I once found a site that was not kind towards Carroll.

Just now, while searching for that site, I found a blog that's even worse.

Here is the link, and the subsequent quote is from the site I was looking for:

http://paulrobindenton.blogspot.com/2015/07/fake-apache-dr-alton-carroll-exposed.html?m=1

Quote:

WARNING If you are thinking of visiting or joining New Age Frauds & Plastic Shamans before doing so, please be prepared that if you do challenge Al Carroll, or his associate Barnaby McEwan; they will delete anything that you say that exposes their abusive behavior and in its place insert derogatory, infantile, deceitful and inverse racist comments.

They will most likely also blame shift and classically project their own negativity and ignorance onto the person and attempt to make it appear to their audience as if it was the innocent person's fault. When all else fails, they may also attempt to make the person appear racist, condescending, patronizing and worse. Also expect to have your privacy violated by them posting your home address, phone numbers and email address online.You can also expect that they will flip and twist your words and comments, like he is calling us dumb Indiansor he will delete a fine point and say it's childish, rambling, insane, lazy, ignorant, sloppy, racist and so forth. This is obviously designed to distort and invalidate the individual by creating a false impression to his audience and followers, as well as to attempt to make himself appear more intelligent, wittier, wiser, superior and so on.Then after the individual is through, this could also lead to another round of a viscous smearing campaign and dissemination of more deceit and other forms of Internet Hate Crimes on other forums, chat rooms, websites and cyberspace.Al Carroll will use all forms of bullying and intimidation tactics that are often implemented by cultists and street gang members.When this fails, he then retreats and hides out for a while until the individual disappears and then starts all over again on a brand new unsuspecting individual.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Apache are in northern Mexico and the SW U.S.  Maybe coming in in the middle of something I don't know but it sounds like you are saying apache would not be in Mexico.

Yeah, my post must have been kind of vague. But I was in a hurry.

What I meant was that Apache also lived in northern Mexico, but that Carroll being of Mexican descent doesn't necessarily mean he's an Apache.

I wouldn't be surprized if his mother was from New Delhi, India.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 2:09 AM, papageorge1 said:

P.S. Papameter's running about 85% Real Creature

Your Papameter can be reliable, its just that you keep reading it the wrong way round. :innocent:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Your Papameter can be reliable, its just that you keep reading it the wrong way round. :innocent:

Did you watch the videos I presented?

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Did you watch the videos I presented?

I did see the video you linked to. It didn't fill me with confidence.

Somehow, when presented with two options, you allways seem to go with the one that have the least amount of verifiable evidence, hence my little joke about how you are probably reading the so called Papameter the wrong way.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I did see the video you linked to. It didn't fill me with confidence.

Somehow, when presented with two options, you allways seem to go with the one that have the least amount of verifiable evidence, hence my little joke about how you are probably reading the so called Papameter the wrong way.

I heard some serious scientists weigh in that should certainly call out a cobbled together fraud. 

OK, they’re all in cahoots on a conspiracy for what? Not everything is a conspiracy.

43 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I heard some serious scientists weigh in that should certainly call out a cobbled together fraud. 

OK, they’re all in cahoots on a conspiracy for what? Not everything is a conspiracy.

You heard "serious" scientists say something about that? Can you state who those people are?

And yes, it is a cobbled together abomination and criminal act.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Trelane said:

You heard "serious" scientists say something about that? Can you state who those people are?

Did you watch the videos even? They're there.